Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:47 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Little Intruder View Post
    Wolfgang should have been allowed to be a normal teenager. Speaking of which, how is Frances Bean doing these days?
    Apparently well. Despite that horrible mother who was barred from contact with her by court order. She was pretty much raised by her grandmother. Frances Bean inherited a sizable portion of her father's estate and is also the administrator of the rights to use her fathers image. She married and divorced some indie band guy and when she did, the divorce filing revealed she had an income of something like $100,000 a MONTH. But get this, her husband claimed that she had given him Kurts guitar from the MTV unplugged sessions as a wedding gift, she said she hadn't. The court gave the guitar to the husband! She got her house and the estate and pays no support but he got the guitar. I don't think that judge knew the value of the danged thing. Then there was an entire thing about how Courtney was accused of hiring a shady guy who was Britney Spears manager during her worst days (look THAT up) to kill or kidnap the guy in order to get their hands on the guitar. She denies it, but it sounds like some crazy thing she would do. He sued courtney, I don't know how that was resolved. He turned around and sold it for $6million in 2020. Buyer was the guy who founded Rodes Microphones. Thats a pretty good payout for a 2 year marriage. Asshat She recently remarried Tony Hawks son. The wedding was officiated by her godfather Michael Stipe. Bet she has an iron clad prenup this time

The entire thing should have been made into "American Horror Story, Kurt's guitar" but everyone involved is so danged litigious it could never be done.....unless Courtney got to star in it..LOL

FB is an artist but obviously her main source of income is from her inheritance.

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:28 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    Apparently well. Despite that horrible mother who was barred from contact with her by court order. She was pretty much raised by her grandmother. Frances Bean inherited a sizable portion of her father's estate and is also the administrator of the rights to use her fathers image. She married and divorced some indie band guy and when she did, the divorce filing revealed she had an income of something like $100,000 a MONTH. But get this, her husband claimed that she had given him Kurts guitar from the MTV unplugged sessions as a wedding gift, she said she hadn't. The court gave the guitar to the husband! She got her house and the estate and pays no support but he got the guitar. I don't think that judge knew the value of the danged thing. Then there was an entire thing about how Courtney was accused of hiring a shady guy who was Britney Spears manager during her worst days (look THAT up) to kill or kidnap the guy in order to get their hands on the guitar. She denies it, but it sounds like some crazy thing she would do. He sued courtney, I don't know how that was resolved. He turned around and sold it for $6million in 2020. Buyer was the guy who founded Rodes Microphones. Thats a pretty good payout for a 2 year marriage. Asshat She recently remarried Tony Hawks son. The wedding was officiated by her godfather Michael Stipe. Bet she has an iron clad prenup this time

The entire thing should have been made into "American Horror Story, Kurt's guitar" but everyone involved is so danged litigious it could never be done.....unless Courtney got to star in it..LOL

FB is an artist but obviously her main source of income is from her inheritance.
    Do you follow the stories of EVERY celebrity in the world?

You know WAAAAAAY too much about celebrities. Is that your thing? No judgments.

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Do you follow the stories of EVERY celebrity in the world?

You know WAAAAAAY too much about celebrities. Is that your thing? No judgments.
    no but the story about Kurt Cobain's guitar was covered by just about every music blog out there. It was weird. and as for the Frances Bean thing it only stuck in my mind because she married Tony Hawks son recently and when things like that happen it always amuses me because it makes the world of entertainment sound like some small isolated pacific island culture LOL Like, don't these people EVER meet anyone who isn't the child of someone famous? Like the girl from Stranger things engaged to Jon Bon Jovi's son? or Phil Collins daughter marrying Ted Danson's step son or Mark Ronson, son of Mick Ronson marrying Meryl Streeps daughter, or John Mellencamps nephew and the illegitimate daughter of the Prince of Monaco. How random is THAT one? I could google a few more, but the entire Hollywood thing sounds kind of like a lot of inbreeding going on there...which might explain things
    Last edited by Daisy Hill; 01.07.24 at 01:00 PM.

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:28 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Like, don't these people EVER meet anyone who isn't the child of someone famous?
    I've thought about this before. Their world is so insular. Their circles etc. You NEVER see the kind of stories that you see in the movies.

Brad Pitt isn't going to walk into a Outback Steakhouse and fall in love with the waitress.

You know what I mean? He'll make a movie where that happens but not in real life.

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

I've thought about this before. Their world is so insular. Their circles etc. You NEVER see the kind of stories that you see in the movies.

Brad Pitt isn't going to walk into a Outback Steakhouse and fall in love with the waitress.

You know what I mean? He'll make a movie where that happens but not in real life.
    Matt Damon married a civilian. a bartender who he met in Miami. Usually when something like that happens its because they met in college or even in childhood. Or the title of "civilian" gets stretched when it is discovered that someone was a model or dancer in a video or they were technicians on film sets or producers or writers or agents. I guess you meet people who are in the circle you live in but it makes it seem like they never leave the bubble.

Eddie Murphy was on a talk show promoting his Christmas movie and talked about his daughter getting married to some other comedians son. When they say "small world" they mean it.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 02:24 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King5,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points150,000 VHL Life Points

Well, Nic Cage did exactly that. He married his waitress.
    Little Dreamer

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

1984, VH1, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL, As Is, Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:50 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Well, Nic Cage did exactly that. He married his waitress.
    So can we blame her for all of the awful career decisions?!?
    "People ask me how far I've come. And I tell them twelve feet: from the audience to the stage." - David Lee Roth

8. Daisy Hill, Majestic Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 05:04 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

My 21 year old niece is currently dating a billionaire's son...it happens.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King5,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points150,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by KS 5150 View Post
    So can we blame her for all of the awful career decisions?!?
    Definitely not, but he's made some pretty cool movies recently.
    Little Dreamer

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

1984, VH1, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL, As Is, Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:50 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

Last one I saw was the Unbearable Weight one and it sucked.
    "People ask me how far I've come. And I tell them twelve feet: from the audience to the stage." - David Lee Roth

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 05:04 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Man, I thought that movie was hilarious.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

13. Daisy Hill, 5F1U5C0K, Little Dreamer Liked This Post
    Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Does this mean there is hope for John Travolta?

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Does this mean there is hope for John Travolta?
    Different situation, different kind of movies. But there's always hope, right?
    Little Dreamer

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

06.05.24 @ 06:01 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Well-LikedThee King25,000 VHL Life Points

Matt Damon married a civilian. a bartender who he met in Miami. Usually when something like that happens its because they met in college or even in childhood. Or the title of "civilian" gets stretched when it is discovered that someone was a model or dancer in a video or they were technicians on film sets or producers or writers or agents. I guess you meet people who are in the circle you live in but it makes it seem like they never leave the bubble.

Eddie Murphy was on a talk show promoting his Christmas movie and talked about his daughter getting married to some other comedians son. When they say "small world" they mean it.
    Fame and money marry each other to keep fame and money in the family.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    Fame and money marry each other to keep fame and money in the family.
    It's more a question of meeting your partner at your work place, which most people do. So when 2 major acting talent get together, you have to see it as two colleagues hooking up. It's not a case of "I'm so great I can only marry another A-list star." People don't think like that.
    Little Dreamer

18. Majestic Liked This Post