Last Online

Today @ 06:28 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King150,000 VHL Life Points50,000 VHL Life Points

Default Little Streamer

Ok, so I am probably going to need to sign up for a streaming service to replace the Netflix disc service that I lost. Right now, Paramount+ and Peacock+ have deals, so i might go with one or both of them as I want to see “Yellowstone” and the new “Frazier”, but what about movies? I think both services have movies, but are they uncut and commercial free? I would rather never watch a movie than have the flow disrupted by commercials or find out that parts have been edited out. Not sure what other services there are. I doubt that Netflix+ has much in the way of movies that I want to see (I’m not sure what movies i want to see but I had pretty much exhausted my options when the disc service had ended and I doubt that any of the movies I wanted to see but they didn’t have on disc, they don’t have on streaming, either). Giving money regularly to Disney is a no-go for me right now. So not sure what other options are out there
    If you like what you see here, please click here to donate!

squelch radio
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:10 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Prime. You can pretty much sublet what you need through that. Yellowstone and Frasier are dogs. Don't build anything around that shit. You'll see them down the road and agree.

I have Hulu for local/live but fuck them, give Sling a try for that.

First rule of Little Streamer thread?

3. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 08:22 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Shit, new Frasier is a little weak mostly because of the supporting cast but Yellowstone is the tits and the spinoffs are even better. “1883” is absolutely epic and would have been classic cinema if released in theaters.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

5. I Coulda Hada VH, sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 05:12 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Yellowstone I think is a little over rated.

Some of the scenarios they come up with, I find Marvel movies more believable. The characters are enjoyable and well done, but some of the storylines are crazy.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

7. Simon Ribeiro Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Yellowstone I think is a little over rated.

Some of the scenarios they come up with, I find Marvel movies more believable. The characters are enjoyable and well done, but some of the storylines are crazy.
    You don’t think that of the spinoffs do you?
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

9. track 5 Liked This Post
    Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Shit, new Frasier is a little weak mostly because of the supporting cast but Yellowstone is the tits and the spinoffs are even better. “1883” is absolutely epic and would have been classic cinema if released in theaters.
    Wait. A New Frasier? What channel? That was mine and my girls favorite show. Have not seen the yellowstone shows. I got the first 4 seasons for Christmas last year. Pretty good so far. Now 1883, we watched that one. My friends son is in it. Bit parts back ground cowboy etc. I know like 4 or 5 people in it. I was going to be, but the timing didn't work. Took my screen shots and everything. Shot up here in Fort Worth. And New Mexico. Out.
    Last edited by track 5; 11.28.23 at 08:25 PM. Reason: I was wrong 4 seasons. Olo is a homo.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.

Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick split up after 2 years of fucking ....I mean dating. edwardv.

11. bklynboy68, VH1986 Liked This Post
    squelch radio
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Get a Roku or Fire TV or stick. Cost effective. Search out shit like Tubi and Pluto.

13. sinner's swing Liked This Post
    squelch radio
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by track 5 View Post
    Wait. A New Frasier? What channel? That was mine and my girls favorite show. Have not seen the yellowstone shows. I got the first 5 seasons for Christmas last year. Pretty good so far. Now 1883, we watched that one. My friends son is in it. Bit parts back ground cowboy etc. I know like 4 or 5 people in it. I was going to be, but the timing didn't work. Took my screen shots and everything. Shot up here in Fort Worth. And New Mexico. Out.
    New Frasier needs to rebuild for S2.

Drop his son Freddy, the barmaid actress with a son and dead best friend impregnator and the woman admin. dead weight.

Build the show around Frasier, his nephew David and Frasiers old college buddy.

15. bklynboy68, sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:

The Hulu package that comes with ESPN and Disney, I combine that with Peacock and I pretty much have everything I want to watch sports wise.

We have Amazon Prime because my wife works from home and she orders all the stuff for her company, so we have that for free.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by track 5 View Post
    Wait. A New Frasier? What channel? That was mine and my girls favorite show. Have not seen the yellowstone shows. I got the first 4 seasons for Christmas last year. Pretty good so far. Now 1883, we watched that one. My friends son is in it. Bit parts back ground cowboy etc. I know like 4 or 5 people in it. I was going to be, but the timing didn't work. Took my screen shots and everything. Shot up here in Fort Worth. And New Mexico. Out.
    That’s is very cool.

Yellowstone is great, but like I said the spinoffs are better. “1883” is just an epic historical western. That could have been released as two or three movies and made history in my opinion. Watching “Bass Reeves” this season and so far it’s ok.

“Frasier” is on Paramount plus

18. track 5 Liked This Post
    Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post

Drop his son Freddy, the barmaid actress with a son and dead best friend impregnator and the woman admin. dead weight.

Well at least you did not ruin shit for me. So, on a fire stick only? Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.

Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick split up after 2 years of fucking ....I mean dating. edwardv.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:

I'm not getting Paramount+, have to draw the line somewhere.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Also, a lot of movies even if they aren't available as part of the streaming you have, you can rent them on Amazon for like $4 or $5.

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post

The casting is lacking. Freddy and Nile’s’ son are so uninspired. I would recast both if them

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:

The original run of Frasier was about perfect, I don't need to see it now, especially without any of the original cast.

24. track 5 Liked This Post