The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 11:08 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    I was just thinking that. I can't stand Pelosi, but I HAVE to give her respect when it comes to the art of politics.

She's a baller who rules by fear. There is nobody like her on the other side.

Trump kinda but when was last time a Dem spoke out of line against Nancy?

Republicans talk shit all day long

Unfortunately she’s never done it for the good of the country.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 12:55 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    I was just thinking that. I can't stand Pelosi, but I HAVE to give her respect when it comes to the art of politics.

She's a baller who rules by fear. There is nobody like her on the other side.

Trump kinda but when was last time a Dem spoke out of line against Nancy?

Republicans talk shit all day long
    Trump could have used a Pelosi when he became president

Sent from my SM-S711W using Tapatalk

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Trump could have used a Pelosi when he became president

Sent from my SM-S711W using Tapatalk
    Instead we got a lying stooge in Ryan.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

H A I L
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 02:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

All the DNC has to run on now, besides "Orange Man Bad," is, from their own admission, the Party of Abortion Rights, and the Party of Alphabet People rights. Not quire a "Single Issue" Party, but close...

Maga has many issues they are running on: the border, the economy, right to life, religious freedoms, right to keep and bear arms, there are 2 genders, etc.

Here's a short video of the Progressive Channel TYT on YouTube talking about some of this:

R.I.P. Edward Lodewijk Van Halen ~~ The Einstein of Rock Guitar ~~

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:37 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    The Republican Party was dead before MAGA even was even a thing..

Or did I miss the glory years where they actually followed their platform and did their jobs?
    MAGA didn't keep a lot of their promises either, so in reality, how does that make them any different?
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:

In response to Rover, as much as I don't like her, I think it is Nancy Pelosi that is the most responsible for keeping that coalition together.

She has Muslims and LGBTQIA+ in the same coalition, and was able to keep it together for well over a decade. She has even been able to keep up the Blacks voting for a party in mass that only pays lip service to them every four years.

Can't stand her, but behind the scenes that lady knows how to get it done politically.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

7. JustDave Liked This Post
    Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 12:42 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    MAGA didn't keep a lot of their promises either, so in reality, how does that make them any different?
    DECADES of broken promises. 4 years of broken promises? IM willing to give MAGA the benefit of the doubt over establishment. Trump is one man. He can't magically make things happen. Needs help. We all need help.

9. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

You’re going to compare a political party that was founded in 1828 and has abandoned it’s platform for DECADES to a movement, not a party, that isn’t even 10 years old?

11. CaboChris Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Youíre going to compare a political party that was founded in 1828 and has abandoned itís platform for DECADES to a movement, not a party, that isnít even 10 years old?

Ok, double

Are you going to compare a political party as it stood in 2012 with how it was comprised in 1828? Who gives a flying fuck on a hobby horse if they didn't keep their campaign promises in 1828?

Let me let you in on a little secret...Trump isn't even going to try to keep 50% of the promises he makes on this election cycle. It's called politics. All of them say shit and have ZERO intention of following through on it.

13. fudd Liked This Post
    Atomic Punk
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Today @ 10:51 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King250,000 VHL Life Points200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

"It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Ok, double

Are you going to compare a political party as it stood in 2012 with how it was comprised in 1828? Who gives a flying fuck on a hobby horse if they didn't keep their campaign promises in 1828?
    I guess you missed the part where I said DECADES?

I was obviously not comparing the party in 1828 to 2012.

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 12:42 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points

Mike's a good dude, he just fucked up with that letter.
    "Mike"?

You know a former CIA Director?

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 05:05 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Ok, double

Let me let you in on a little secret...Trump isn't even going to try to keep 50% of the promises he makes on this election cycle. It's called politics. All of them say shit and have ZERO intention of following through on it.
    We know he aint going to limit spending since he spent like Biden but unlike Biden, he knew he was spending money.

Trump is a politician. Everything he does is to help him get reelected. Heck picking Pence was solely to comfort the Evangelical vote. Those Christians who were off put by his inability to keep his penis in his pants. He picks Pence. Oh I know people will say that Pence had 1000 other qualifications which got him the job. Of all the Senators Trump could have picked, he got the guy from the state of Indiana because Pence knew how to get shit done.

Nope he saddled himself up with a Christian to appease those in the GOP in which personal conduct matters. No different than whomever he will pick for VP. If its just on personality and likes, he would get Lake, Machine Gun Greene, Vivek or some other MAGA disciple to fulfill that role. Nope. He won't do it. He is going to compromise his wants or needs for somebody who can bring something to the table. Shit its why Ronnie was mentioned by him as a pick. He brings in a conservative aspect.

Its politics. Nobody is immune to it outside of maybe Ron Paul. Shit even Dennis Kucinich who I couldn't stand politically had a backbone until Obmaa sucked him off on AF1 for his vote on Obama Care. Everybody does it in politics.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:

I knew Dennis Kucinich a little bit, an old business partner of mine was big in his campaigns. Nice guy, a vegan, which made me distrust him right off the bat ( )

Was hoping he would have a little backbone with Obama, as he knew what the fucking PPACA was, but of course, like all politicians, he had a price, and Obama met it.

19. ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 12:39 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Why did Kucinich leave RFK Jr as his campaign chairman?

Sent from my TMRV065G using Tapatalk
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.