Balance
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life Points

Interesting. Cool. I wonder if he's stuck in a rut? He can't seem to move beyond the loss of Ed. They weren't very close, but perhaps he's having second thoughts about the distance and opportunities lost.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 09:48 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by Railrunner130 View Post
    Interesting. Cool. I wonder if he's stuck in a rut? He can't seem to move beyond the loss of Ed. They weren't very close, but perhaps he's having second thoughts about the distance and opportunities lost.
    This is from the album with John 5.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:12 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life Points

Romeo Delight

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:44 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    250 VHL Life Points3 Months RegisteredWell-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Railrunner130 View Post
    I think he's just still mourning. Hell, I still find it hard believing EVH being gone so I can only imagine what his family and close buddies have been going through.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:12 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Intruder View Post
    I think he's just still mourning. Hell, I still find it hard believing EVH being gone so I can only imagine what his family and close buddies have been going through.
    When health problems have been an issue for decades off and on but everyone always managed to come back you tend to fall into denial and just think somehow he will be back but then he is not. Lost Russ not far before then and after reality of life stuff hits it adds up. That said Dave's spirit is still Dave good or bad and it is getting more likely you will indeed hear him again. Artists often are more heart than logic and that is what makes them so creative, but also able to keep a different view than the rest of the world. Most artists have some flaw in connecting to the broader world it makes their perspective unique and why fans often have interest. That said it also leaves them sometimes not the best equipped to express that heart in real life interaction and only really comfortable expressing via their art. That is not uncommon for a lot of artists.

These songs were written as the VH reunion was in process. These are not reflections post losing Edward and these were indeed heard.

6. MF5150 Liked This Post