like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 07:54 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Vs. Dave View Post
    Is your name "Seen"? There is a kid at my school with that name and that spelling (and pronunciation) and I never knew it was a name before that. If there's two of you, it must be a thing!

On topic, thanks for your input to this thread - it's very interesting!
    Seen has kids all over the world.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Damage your reputation
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Today @ 01:18 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King75,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Promoter

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    You're arguing for something that has never happened, i am arguing for basically the status quo. I don't think my position requires as much backup. If you say the sun isn't coming up tomorrow then i think me saying "let's wait til tomorrow to see" is a fair counter.
    That's weird to me, but I get it. Seems like 50 years ago when Dr's suggested smoking was good for you, then people opposed that, you'd be the guy sucking down a pall mall filterless rocking that status quo all the way to 6 ft under.

WEF isn't new to me. It's been a relatively big story off and on for the last 15 years.
    then it's still pretty new to you since it was created in 1971. They've come a long ways in a long game since then.

Listen, hoping you're right, but I don't think you are. For my kids sake and generations to follow, there's really nothing else I'd prefer to be more wrong about.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Damage your reputation
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King75,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Promoter

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Vs. Dave View Post
    Is your name "Seen"? There is a kid at my school with that name and that spelling (and pronunciation) and I never knew it was a name before that. If there's two of you, it must be a thing!

On topic, thanks for your input to this thread - it's very interesting!
    I really don't think it's a thing. lol. My names John. I think your freinds mom and dad just didn't know how to correctly spell Sean. haha

Damage your reputation
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Promoter

Seen has kids all over the world.

I was in the Navy from 17 to 23. That's more probable than not.

5. It's Mike Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by seenbad View Post
    That's weird to me, but I get it. Seems like 50 years ago when Dr's suggested smoking was good for you, then people opposed that, you'd be the guy sucking down a pall mall filterless rocking that status quo all the way to 6 ft under.

then it's still pretty new to you since it was created in 1971. They've come a long ways in a long game since then.

Listen, hoping you're right, but I don't think you are. For my kids sake and generations to follow, there's really nothing else I'd prefer to be more wrong about.
    Good news is that you're almost certainly wrong about the overall big picture fear. Will we see more centralized power in the future? Of course. There's been a viewable pattern post ww2, especially from an economic perspective. But 1 world government? Better chance of WW3 I'd bet.

Damage your reputation
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Promoter

Good news is that you're almost certainly wrong about the overall big picture fear. Will we see more centralized power in the future? Of course. There's been a viewable pattern post ww2, especially from an economic perspective. But 1 world government? Better chance of WW3 I'd bet.
    Totally different angle here, but do you actually know anything about bible prophecy? Daniel, Zecharriah, Ezekiel, Isaiha, Revelation? That viewable pattern you mention (let alone Israel coming back in '48) and where we are today sure starts to line up pretty good with what the old good book states. Do you actually believe the Bible as God's word? Denying that there won't be a one world government "at some point" at the very least goes directly agianst what the Bible teaches. Jews and Gentiles alike believe that much (minus the Revelation part for the Jewsish bro's and sis's of course). Do you deeply believe in what you go to church for? If that's pressing in a little too personal, don't answer.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Totally different angle here, but do you actually know anything about bible prophecy? Daniel, Zecharriah, Ezekiel, Isaiha, Revelation? That viewable pattern you mention (let alone Israel coming back in '48) and where we are today sure starts to line up pretty good with what the old good book states. Do you actually believe the Bible as God's word? Denying that there won't be a one world government "at some point" at the very least goes directly agianst what the Bible teaches. Jews and Gentiles alike believe that much (minus the Revelation part for the Jewsish bro's and sis's of course). Do you deeply believe in what you go to church for? If that's pressing in a little too personal, don't answer.
    I do (regular church goer, married to a Catholic school teacher). Timeframes in my opinion are merely guesses on the part of man. Everything will happen in God's time. I don't dare guess when that will be.

9. edwardv Liked This Post
    Damage your reputation
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Promoter

I do (regular church goer, married to a Catholic school teacher). Timeframes in my opinion are merely guesses on the part of man. Everything will happen in God's time. I don't dare guess when that will be.
    chance.jpg

Why wouldn't you dare guess when that would be?? I mean, I'm not one of those weirdo bible code people fixated on a date, and if you hear a date you know that to be a fool who's guessing because Jesus himself said no man knoweth the day or the hour of His return. That said, about a quarter of the bible is prophecy and there's about a billion references in the NT to being ready and looking up and "knowing the signs". Of course everything will happen in God's time, but in His grace, he gives his church a roadmap to be aware so we're not caught off guard. It's all coming together dude....I know, people have said that before, but now we got the geo politicall alignments foretold in Ezekiel, the necessary evil in plenty, the Tech (especially). My best guess? I think Anti-Christ is alive and walking this earth today. Not named as such yet, or identified. But I'm betting he's out there. Climate is just too ripe not to pick. ....oh, then you got Mr. Schwab and (especially) Harari (who has been branded by the likes of Gates and Zuckerburg to be a "prophet"....false prophet much?? lol. Seem's pretty much polar opposite of John the B if you ask me!). He's actually made a public call to "someone" who can step up to lead the world as the authoritarian figure under his/their model. Coincidence? Maybe!

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Today @ 08:25 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-LikedVeteran

We're just in a scary part of the cycle, folks. Let's not get biblical. If you want to know what happens when you die, then ask yourself if you remember what it was like before you were born.

=VH=

Damage your reputation
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Promoter

Huh?? lol

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Today @ 08:25 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-LikedVeteran

Huh?? lol

Well do you ya? I'll let Dirty Harry finish the rest.
    =VH=

Damage your reputation
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Promoter

Cool. Right on bro!

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

chance.jpg

Why wouldn't you dare guess when that would be?? I mean, I'm not one of those weirdo bible code people fixated on a date, and if you hear a date you know that to be a fool who's guessing because Jesus himself said no man knoweth the day or the hour of His return. That said, about a quarter of the bible is prophecy and there's about a billion references in the NT to being ready and looking up and "knowing the signs". Of course everything will happen in God's time, but in His grace, he gives his church a roadmap to be aware so we're not caught off guard. It's all coming together dude....I know, people have said that before, but now we got the geo politicall alignments foretold in Ezekiel, the necessary evil in plenty, the Tech (especially). My best guess? I think Anti-Christ is alive and walking this earth today. Not named as such yet, or identified. But I'm betting he's out there. Climate is just too ripe not to pick. ....oh, then you got Mr. Schwab and (especially) Harari (who has been branded by the likes of Gates and Zuckerburg to be a "prophet"....false prophet much?? lol. Seem's pretty much polar opposite of John the B if you ask me!). He's actually made a public call to "someone" who can step up to lead the world as the authoritarian figure under his/their model. Coincidence? Maybe!
    There are many things I'm comfortable duscussing. I'm pretty well read and ask so many people (who are smarter than me) questions that i feel really comfortable talking about most topics. God's plan ain't one of them. I am just not equipped mentally for that. It's funny you mention this though as it was a regular conversation with my wife who thinks Covid was a message from above. Maybe she's right. I don't know.

16. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 06:38 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Just throwing my viewpoint on the entire religion angle. Will make this short.

I am not Catholic but in my bible class, people do discuss end days and whether or not we are approaching them. I tell them this "picture it being 1940 or 1941. You see Hitler taking over Europe. Japan taking over the Pacific. Wouldn't you think the end could be coming?" Yeah far more than today. . Plus despite what people say, when it happens, we won't know. Its just going to happen. Mark 13 and Matthew 24 have specific issues that nobody will know. Quotes came from the big guy himself

18. edwardv Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 10:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

My parents where born at the end of WW1 . They grew up in the depression ate potatoes and water 3 times a day etc for years. Graduated high school and most of the guys in there class where killed or wounded in WW2. Then after a few years of peace many of their friends got sent back to war in Korea. Then many of there sons went to Vietnam. Then there was a gasoline shortage and a great inflation . I could go on and on up to today. We won't know the day or time and it will be swift and like a thief in the night when the messiah comes back or if your Jewish comes.
    Last edited by edwardv; 05.28.22 at 06:33 AM.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

20. ziggysmalls Liked This Post