The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 05:45 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    I don’t give a damn. Don’t come here then. Wait like everyone else or go to Canada. Or the Netherlands. But they don’t. They know they can come here and jack shit will happen to them. Fucking door is wide open with a welcome mat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Embarrassing that you even have to explain this to adults. They either support it or are just oblivious.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Default US Border and Immigration Policy

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    If there's open borders why would they have to do that? Get in a boiling hot trailer when we have open borders?
    So as of June 30th, 2 million people have attempted to cross into America. Letís just say that 20 percent of those actually got in. Then take into account that there are probably a lot more unreported or unaccounted for. So letís see, 2 million times 12 is 24 million people illegally attempting to cross into the United States. So letís stay on the 20% that actually get in and thatís still almost 5 million people getting into America.

So yeah. As Iíve said many times, try and cross into Argentina from Chile and get caught. If you donít get shot, youíll go away for a minute.

Letís also remember who foots the bill once those people get here. You and I.

So with inflation being 9.5 percent and getting ass raped on taxes, I donít really fucking care who wants to come here. We got shit going on here. Send their asses back home.

Or maybe, just maybe, they can wait like the rest of the world does to come here.

And maybe their stupid asses didnít want to walk and a trailer was more appealing.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Why would they need a coyote to cross an open border?
    You are deliberately being obtuse.

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

So as of June 30th, 2 million people have attempted to cross into America. Let’s just say that 20 percent of those actually got in. Then take into account that there are probably a lot more unreported or unaccounted for. So let’s see, 2 million times 12 is 24 million people illegally attempting to cross into the United States. So let’s stay on the 20% that actually get in and that’s still almost 5 million people getting into America.

So yeah. As I’ve said many times, try and cross into Argentina from Chile and get caught. If you don’t get shot, you’ll go away for a minute.

Let’s also remember who foots the bill once those people get here. You and I.

So with inflation being 9.5 percent and getting ass raped on taxes, I don’t really fucking care who wants to come here. We got shit going on here. Send their asses back home.

Or maybe, just maybe, they can wait like the rest of the world does to come here.

How about the recent news that they want to give them ID's now? Let's see, come here illegally, you don't get sent back, and you get handouts paid for by the taxpayer.

What would you call that?

hmmm
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Embarrassing that you even have to explain this to adults. They either support it or are just oblivious.
    Must be nice in utopia.

6. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

How about the recent news that they want to give them ID's now? Let's see, come here illegally, you don't get sent back, and you get handouts paid for by the taxpayer.

What would you call that?

hmmm
    Fucking sad. Thatís what I call it.

8. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Well-Liked25,000 VHL Life PointsMaster PraiserThee King

You are deliberately being obtuse.

Of course I am..but you still refuse to answer the question, why do they need coyotes trucks,etc to co come across an open border. Because their isn't an open border..it's ok to admit it
    Dealing with it.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Of course I am..but you still refuse to answer the question, why do they need coyotes trucks,etc to co come across an open border. Because their isn't an open border..it's ok to admit it
    It ainít closed either. So which one is it? If it was closed people wouldnít be getting in. Being let into cities waiting deportation hearings that they wonít attend. If it was open we would probably have about the same getting in.

So if it isnít open, then what is it? Itís not closed is it?

So if itís not closed, what does that make it?

And the cartels and coyotes would whore out their moms for a buck. They would try and sell you the Alamo if there was a market.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Well-Liked25,000 VHL Life PointsMaster PraiserThee King

It's thousands of miles of border that will never be closed..a few miles of wall was built under trump, theres countless tunnels going underneath it. But stop with the whole open border nonsense, a myth
    Dealing with it.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

It's thousands of miles of border that will never be closed..a few miles of wall was built under trump, theres countless tunnels going underneath it. But stop with the whole open border nonsense, a myth
    Use the military. Iíve said that for years.

Bottom line, if you try and go to a fair amount of countries illegally, they will find you if you donít have a visa. And if you try and cross a border, they will shoot you.

I donít know about you, but if I was aware that the force patrolling the border of the country I was trying to cross would potentially kill you, Iíd think twice about going.

We have millions of people crossing into our country every year. And everyone says this and says that. We need them for work, we donít need them use our citizens that are lazy as fuck. I get itís a no win situation politically and practically. But the strain on our economy and our social services cannot be ignored much longer.

When I hear about immigration, all I see are dollar signs.

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

When a country refuses to enforce immigration law and then encourages it by handing out benefits along with ID’s, that’s a fuckin’ open border.

Gee, after decades of clamoring for an open border the left goes ahead and does it by disregarding the law and we have people saying “there’s no open border”.

We’re fucked

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

When a country refuses to enforce immigration law and then encourages it by handing out benefits along with IDís, thatís a fuckiní open border.

Gee, after decades of clamoring for an open border the left goes ahead and does it by disregarding the law and we have people saying ďthereís no open borderĒ.

Weíre fucked
    My favorite Biden era immigration gaffe was the not using horses. That shit is gold.

15. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Baluchitherium

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 08:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Elite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Fuckiní beautiful. ďThis county is too polarized and we need to address that. Also, youíre either with us or against us.Ē

We do NOT have an open border. I guess the anti-immigrant people need to fight a strawman. People die getting smuggled here every day when they could just cross that open border and weíd throw confetti at them on their red carpet.

Yeah, I said anti-immigrant. If we are going to deliberately misstate over and over more nuanced arguments as supporting things we donít support and just say we support whatís happening right now, then fuck it, I can play that game, too, because it gets old.

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Believe what you want. It’s not like you’re not an open border guy , dude.

Baluchitherium

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 08:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Elite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

If they canít come here than it makes more sense to just swim across a river? You really donít see the issue here?

Itís like me going to a Porsche dealer and them telling me I canít have a car so I steal it.

And Iím really tired of your argument that people canít come here legally. Itís bullshit. I meet people every damn day that did it. From all over the world. I swear, itís like a Benetton ad. It may not happen on their time frame and I feel sorry for them. But Iím tired of paying for motherfuckers. There, I said it. Especially ones that had the audacity to circumvent our laws.

Put a sign on the Statue of Liberty that America is full.

Read what I write, please?

If you are A) unskilled and B) donít have family here, the legal line is infinity because thereís 10,000 slots for millions demanding each year.

You keep turning that into me saying ďpeople canít come legallyĒ which is not what I have said and never what I have said. Not sure why this gets misconstrued every time I wiote it.

For the people crossing the border to the south, itís true for most of them, because they are unskilled and donít have family here.

I guess you prefer having an argument against something Iím not saying and have never said? I donít get it.

Last edited by lovemachine97(Version 2); 08.06.22 at 07:02 PM.