"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

Today @ 07:27 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King150,000 VHL Life Points50,000 VHL Life Points

Crawford was really looking to get his licks in - sheesh...
    If you like what you see here, please click here to donate!

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Jansen to the IL with irregular heartbeat.

Emperor of VHLinks.com
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Today @ 11:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterThee King400,000 VHL Life Points350,000 VHL Life Points

Two sorry ass teams fighting over nothing.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - The Internet's Largest Van Halen Fan Forum
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

Join the VHLinks Facebook Group!

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Today @ 06:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King400,000 VHL Life Points250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Jansen to the IL with irregular heartbeat.
    Damn. He had the issue with the Dodgers.

carpe damn diem
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King150,000 VHL Life Points50,000 VHL Life Points

Freddie Freeman has reportedly fired his agency company. Upset with their negotiations with the Braves. Isn't it his call whether or not he is willing to accept a contract that will only pay him a measly average of $28 million a year if he really wanted to stay in Atlanta? So sick of the greed that permeates sports...

6. edwardv Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Default MLB - 2022 thread

Quote Originally Posted by billy007 View Post
    Freddie Freeman has reportedly fired his agency company. Upset with their negotiations with the Braves. Isn't it his call whether or not he is willing to accept a contract that will only pay him a measly average of $28 million a year if he really wanted to stay in Atlanta? So sick of the greed that permeates sports...
    Pretty sure it didnít hit home until he stood at truist park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 08:37 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by billy007 View Post
    I'm sick of these spoil assed cry babies too. Fuck all of them. I'm going fishing.

Sent from my BE2028 using Tapatalk
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Today @ 11:13 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable15,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Pretty sure it didn’t hit home until he stood at truist park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude needs to suck it up. He took the money.

He is hitting well. So it is not effecting his on field performance. .874 OPS, still lots of hits, walks and RBIs.

carpe damn diem
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Pretty sure it didn’t hit home until he stood at truist park.
    should've hit home when he was celebrating a world series championship with the rest of atlanta. guess it's hard to see how good you have it through gold coloured glasses...

Emperor of VHLinks.com
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterThee King400,000 VHL Life Points350,000 VHL Life Points

Oh boo-hoo Freddie. What is it like he played for the greatest team in the history of the world or something? He played for the Braves letís be realistic. They werenít very good for a bunch of years during his tenure, they had a nice run last year and got a championship. Now heís playing at home for the Dodgers who arenít exactly chopped liver or something. Grew up a Dodger fan itís not like heís playing for a team he hates. And the fans love him. If he wanted to stay in Atlanta he shouldíve stayed there. Iím kind of over his bullshit myself. Luckily hasnít really affected his play on the field so Iím not really complaining. I donít think heís been that special but heís been pretty good. I mean the Dodgers were a better team last year without him so I donít know. Almost every player on the team minus a couple are under performing badly (not his fault) and theyíre still hanging on to first place. But theyíre clearly not as good as they have been and should be. To think he had it better in Atlanta is pretty laughable. I get that he liked playing there. Ok. The Dodgers have been better than the Braves for years and they were better than them last year too. The Braves just were hot, and the Dodgers shot their wad chasing the Giants all year and having to get through that grueling five-game series against them.

But the fans here in LA have been nothing but amazing towards Freeman and he needs to shut the fuck up already. Look Iím not comparing Dodger fans to Atlanta fans because there really isnít much of a comparison. Dodger fans are loyal to the team no matter what, and Dodger Stadium is full even when the team is terrible. Of course they havenít been terrible in a long long time so havenít had to think about that much. The Braves couldnít even sell our playoff games all time. I just donít think you can even come close to comparing the rabidness of the fan bases. Itís actually getting kind of insulting and itís now starting to rub fans the wrong way. If you really wanted to be in Atlanta you couldíve made it happen. He couldíve opened his fucking mouth and talked to them and said OK Iím ready to get this done. He didnít.
    Webmaster

12. I Coulda Hada VH Liked This Post
    Sinner's Swing!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

all the above
    Favorite VH Song

top jimmy
    Last Online

Today @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserOld GuardWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Oh boo-hoo Freddie. What is it like he played for the greatest team in the history of the world or something? He played for the Braves letís be realistic. They werenít very good for a bunch of years during his tenure, they had a nice run last year and got a championship. Now heís playing at home for the Dodgers who arenít exactly chopped liver or something. Grew up a Dodger fan itís not like heís playing for a team he hates. And the fans love him. If he wanted to stay in Atlanta he shouldíve stayed there. Iím kind of over his bullshit myself. Luckily hasnít really affected his play on the field so Iím not really complaining. I donít think heís been that special but heís been pretty good. I mean the Dodgers were a better team last year without him so I donít know. Almost every player on the team minus a couple are under performing badly (not his fault) and theyíre still hanging on to first place. But theyíre clearly not as good as they have been and should be. Do you think he had a better in Atlanta and something is pretty laughable. The Dodgers been better than the Braves for years and they were better than them last year too. The Braves just were hot, and the Dodgers shot their wad chasing the Giants all year and having to get through that grueling five-game series against them.
    I would of gave the money to Corey Seager and fired Dave Roberts. Roberts guaranteeing a world series win was dumb.
    Riding with Biden in his 18 wheeler

Emperor of VHLinks.com
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by VH51504 View Post
    I would of gave the money to Corey Seager and fired Dave Roberts. Roberts guaranteeing a world series win was dumb.
    Corey Seager is having a horrible year. Trea Turner is a better hitter than Seager ever was. And heís a good fielder too. And Gavin Lux has done a good job at second base. If the Dodgers did one thing right this off-season it was not giving Seager all that money. Texas is finding out what the Dodgers already knew that he wasnít worth it. What a fucking mess that wouldíve been. And Dave Roberts isnít the problem either. And what manager would they go get that would be any better? Nobody. The players love Roberts. Heís not going anywhere anytime soon unless he wants to.

The Dodgers are not missing Corey Seager at all. That is not even close to the issue. You clearly donít watch a lot of Dodger games. Nobody gives a shit about Corey Seager.

The issue is that guys that are normally locks to play solid arenít playing well for some reason. Thatís the issue and thereís not much more to it than that. Kimbrel is horrible and has probably cost the Dodgers four or five games because heís useless, but even heís not the main issue. The guys the Dodgers usually depend on are struggling, and theyíre just not quite as deep as they used to be to overcome it.
    Webmaster

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Corey Seager is having a horrible year. He is not missed at all. Trea Turner is a better hitter than Seager ever was. And Gavin Lux has done a good job at second base And Dave Roberts isn’t the problem either.

The Dodgers are not missing Corey Seager at all. That is not even close to the issue. You clearly don’t watch a lot of Dodger games.
    You don't have to watch Dodger games to know that Corey Seager wasn't going to be missed. It's been a long time since he put up decent stats like he did when he won RoY. Would have helped if he could have stayed on the field.

Still not sure wtf Texas was thinking with that contract. He's a fine player, but he's not that great.

Emperor of VHLinks.com
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    You don't have to watch Dodger games to know that Corey Seager wasn't going to be missed. It's been a long time since he put up decent stats like he did when he won RoY. Would have helped if he could have stayed on the field.

Still not sure wtf Texas was thinking with that contract. He's a fine player, but he's not that great.
    Well apparently there is one guy on this website that needed to watch more games because he clearly thought Corey Seager was worth all that money and would be missed. The Dodgers got to the World Series without Seager when he missed most of the season with elbow surgery. The guy was literally hurt every other day as has been mentioned.

Not only did Texas give that kind of money to Corey Seager, they also gave it to Marcus Semien which is also as baffling, if not more so.
    Webmaster

Sinner's Swing!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

all the above
    Favorite VH Song

top jimmy
    Last Online

Today @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserOld GuardWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life Points

Corey Seager is having a horrible year. Trea Turner is a better hitter than Seager ever was. And he’s a good fielder too. And Gavin Lux has done a good job at second base. If the Dodgers did one thing right this off-season it was not giving Seager all that money. Texas is finding out what the Dodgers already knew that he wasn’t worth it. What a fucking mess that would’ve been. And Dave Roberts isn’t the problem either. And what manager would they go get that would be any better? Nobody. The players love Roberts. He’s not going anywhere anytime soon unless he wants to.

The Dodgers are not missing Corey Seager at all. That is not even close to the issue. You clearly don’t watch a lot of Dodger games. Nobody gives a shit about Corey Seager.

The issue is that guys that are normally locks to play solid aren’t playing well for some reason. That’s the issue and there’s not much more to it than that. Kimbrel is horrible and has probably cost the Dodgers four or five games because he’s useless, but even he’s not the main issue. The guys the Dodgers usually depend on are struggling, and they’re just not quite as deep as they used to be to overcome it.
    Roberts juggles the line up too much no consistency, playing people out of position. I have seen games lost because of that.
    You're right though Muncy, J Turner, Cody are not hitting yet and they have no closer but I think you're wrong about Seager he'll come around. 231 15 35 is not bad before the all star break. BTW I have been a Dodger fan since Walter Austin was the manager.
    Trust me I bleed Dodger blue
    Riding with Biden in his 18 wheeler