Last Online

Today @ 07:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life PointsElite Daily Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Cole_5150 View Post
    Putin is not some Stalin era dictator dreaming of the USSR that is just simply a fassad, our news might want us to think he is but hes not he does not want wars,

its our governments that are constantly pushing for this Ukraine war that they started
    He's taken the commie regime and turned it into a new aristocracy. It's essentially now a czarist regime with fake elections and appointed leader by force not royal lineage with a billionaire oligarchy surrounding him aka the new grand duchies even the church works with them like it did with the czars . All they need is Dr Zhivago and Rasputin. Maybe a new Catherine the great who has an even greater sexual appetite.

Sent from my TMRV065G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by edwardv; 06.11.24 at 12:44 PM.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

2. Majestic Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 07:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    I don't think people are convinced that Putin is up there with Tim Tebow or Ghandi. I don't think that people here think we fucked over Russia. Oh a few? Sure but the vast majority of the sentiment of stopping the war is due to a host of other issues. Not because the are on Team Putin. They are worried about wasting money. Sending arms we don't have in our current inventory. Depletion of our artillary shells. Are we simply escalating an event?

I get what you are saying but its not like Ukrainke is the bastion of human rights either. Its similar to Iran and Iraq when they went to war. We reallly hated Iran so we backed Saddam. Its the freaking same thing. We propped up the Shah, he got overthrown and a new government took over. Took our hostages. Saddam was known as a POS but he was our POS. So we backed him.

Plus if we are thinking of who is coddling who, there is far more open appeasement to Iran or China. Our sitting president has sent billions of dollars to Iran. Our sitting president wanted a nuclear deal with Iran. Our Democratic party was going to gift China the TPP treaty. Shit we had a congressmen sleep with a spy.

Again things are in shades of grey. Just because somebody wants the war to end in Ukraine because its a boondoggle doesn't mean they want to take ever inch of Putin into their behind. I mean we cleaned up the streets of San Francisco to keep him happy. Putin is at best Mussolini to lets say Xi being Hitler.
    A lot of arguments that have absolutely zero to do with Ukraine in one post.

Eric Swalwell fucking a PRC spy has maybe roughly 0.0% to do with Ukraine or anything else you mentioned, outside of the TPP. He should be at a bare minimum fired, but since he was on the Intelligence Committee he technically should be in prison. But, we know how that goes, nobody in Congress nor the White House goes to prison for the Espionage Act.

Never said Ukraine was the bastion of human rights, but why do you think that there is corruption there? I see this argument on here a lot, and it makes ZERO sense. They were an offshoot of the Putin regime until 2014, of course they have corruption. They are leaps and bounds ahead as a democracy of where they were a decade ago. You don't go from being Tony Soprano to the Virgin Mother overnight.

And not sure how the Shah of fucking Iran is relevant. Dear God man, that was in 1953. Yeah, in hindsight it might not have been that good of an idea, or, Jimmy Carter screwed the pooch in handling the crisis during his term, or hell, both. But it has again nothing to do with the Ukraine.

People keep on forgetting that the only reason the Ukraine is being invaded is because of the United States. We strong armed them into giving up their nuclear weapons, then we didn't bring them into NATO because of some Putin saber-rattling, and he invaded anyway. We made this mess, for once, maybe we should clean up the fucking mess we made, and not give Putin a foothold in Europe.

Also, the arms we don't have line is drastically over stated. Yes, we had arsenal atrophy, because we used to pump out ammunition each month whether we needed it or not, but with the ending of the Cold War, we stopped making, buying, and acquiring ammunition at large scale. 155mm howitzer shells for example, at one point we were maybe making 3,000 to 7,000 of them a month. With the recent and planned openings of new munitions plants in Texas and Ohio are going to bring up our 155 production to over a million shells a year by 2025.

We have ammunition foundries owned by the USG that we haven't even turned back on yet, they have been in standby mode for years, if needed, we can really crank the ammunition out.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

4. rchop84, Majestic Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:

Putin is not some Stalin era dictator dreaming of the USSR that is just simply a fassad, our news might want us to think he is but hes not he does not want wars,

its our governments that are constantly pushing for this Ukraine war that they started
    He doesn't want wars? So he invaded the Ukraine because why, a poor ass former Soviet satellite with no nuclear weapons is a threat to Russia how? And please, don't come at me with the "saving the Russian speaking people of the Ukraine from Nazis."
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

6. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 05:35 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

DD I was bringing historical context. If you don't study history you repeat the mistakes.

The reason why Ukraine was invaded is partially due to to the nuke deal. I know you love the pinky swear deal but that occurred in 1994. There were other countries involved with that too just not the United States. Invasion of Crimera was 20 years later. Why didn't Putin invade in lets say 2001 when the US was busy fighting its war on terror? Its like

Just imagine a world however where an unstable government like Ukraine which had turbulent times had hundreds of nukes during the time of Osama. In 1994, Nuclear Proliferation was the number 1 worry. People didn't want nukes from the USSR be given to every country that had them on their soil. The solution was to contain them with one country. Yeltsin was the president and an ally of the West. Putin was too at first and then over time he reverted to his dictator ways. Again 20 years it took for Russia to invade Ukraine. If we should have done anything it was in 2014 but Obama groveled. Biden our VP did too.

We will agree to disagree. I simply don't think that seeing the war as a stalement and trying for a ceasefire is being in love with Putin. There are grey areas. Its not black or white. If you are against the war continuing doesn't mean you are enamored with Putin. Maybe you just want to see an end of throwing money we don't have and wasting it. Maybe we are not seeing the ROI of continuing a war and allowing strikes into the terrority of Russia which may esclate to a war we do not want.

In hindsight I was all for war and shit like that after 2001 but man I was wrong. Most times in history fighting a war isn't the best option. You only know post though. I just don't see the ROI here. I see death.

8. bklynboy68, Cole_5150 Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 06:24 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    DD I was bringing historical context. If you don't study history you repeat the mistakes.

The reason why Ukraine was invaded is partially due to to the nuke deal. I know you love the pinky swear deal but that occurred in 1994. There were other countries involved with that too just not the United States. Invasion of Crimera was 20 years later. Why didn't Putin invade in lets say 2001 when the US was busy fighting its war on terror? Its like

Just imagine a world however where an unstable government like Ukraine which had turbulent times had hundreds of nukes during the time of Osama. In 1994, Nuclear Proliferation was the number 1 worry. People didn't want nukes from the USSR be given to every country that had them on their soil. The solution was to contain them with one country. Yeltsin was the president and an ally of the West. Putin was too at first and then over time he reverted to his dictator ways. Again 20 years it took for Russia to invade Ukraine. If we should have done anything it was in 2014 but Obama groveled. Biden our VP did too.

We will agree to disagree. I simply don't think that seeing the war as a stalement and trying for a ceasefire is being in love with Putin. There are grey areas. Its not black or white. If you are against the war continuing doesn't mean you are enamored with Putin. Maybe you just want to see an end of throwing money we don't have and wasting it. Maybe we are not seeing the ROI of continuing a war and allowing strikes into the terrority of Russia which may esclate to a war we do not want.

In hindsight I was all for war and shit like that after 2001 but man I was wrong. Most times in history fighting a war isn't the best option. You only know post though. I just don't see the ROI here. I see death.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:45 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life Points

It fascinates me so many ignore the history of the actual nation making the decision to start and continue a war. You know the one w 8 previous military operations this past 20 years.

Its like talking about what a rape victim wore and ignoring the rapist is a serial rapist. That bizarre focus is dangerous. What's next if people in Milwaukee were less tasty, Dahmer would never have eaten them .

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

11. T.B., Majestic Liked This Post
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:45 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life Points

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

House Of Pain
    Last Online

06.29.24 @ 09:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Well-LikedRookie5,000 VHL Life PointsPadawan Praiser

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    He doesn't want wars? So he invaded the Ukraine because why, a poor ass former Soviet satellite with no nuclear weapons is a threat to Russia how? And please, don't come at me with the "saving the Russian speaking people of the Ukraine from Nazis."
    He invaded ukraine because Ukraine was turning into a threat, ex the 2014 CIA coup, NATO and the west were trying and succeeding at getting control over Ukraine,

Ukraine is now being used as a proxy from the west to push putin into war and to continue laundering money

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

House Of Pain
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

'Enemies list' of 'Trumpists and Communists' published by Biden-linked Ukraine group, lawmakers charge

Sen JD Vance and Rep Matt Gaetz called on Secretary of State Antony Blinken to send them information regarding the Ukrainian NGO by June 28

June 12, 2024 10:53am EDT

Ohio Republican Sen. J.D. Vance and Florida Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz are demanding answers from Secretary of State Antony Blinken surrounding a State Department-linked Ukrainian nongovernmental organization (NGO) that published a list of Americans labeled "Trumpists and Communists" for their opposition to providing more U.S. funds to Ukraine, Fox News Digital exclusively learned.

"On June 6, 2024, a Ukrainian corporation, Texty.org.ua, published an online article entitled ‘Rollercoaster: From Trumpists to Communists. The forces in the U.S. impeding aid to Ukraine and how they do it,’" the pair of Republican lawmakers wrote in their letter to Blinken. "The title of this article oversells the product: it is a substantively thin piece, largely an excuse to smear a large group of Americans who have been skeptical of aid to Ukraine in one form or another."

"But it is being broadcast as a part of a coordinated media strategy that has all the hallmarks of a U.S.-targeting influence operation," the lawmakers continued, identifying the names detailed in the article as an "Enemies List."

Vance, who is considered a top contender as former President Trump’s running mate in the 2024 election, and Gaetz sent the letter to Blinken on Wednesday, demanding information - including any grant agreements - the State Department has with the NGO and its founder, Anatoly Bondarenko.

Texty.org.ua published a list of 388 individuals and 76 organizations identified as alleged "Trumpists and Communists" for publicly opposing further funding to Ukraine as it continues battling Russia. As of last month, Congress has approved a total of $175 billion in aid and military assistance to Ukraine, following Russia invading the nation in February 2022.

The pair of lawmakers highlighted to Blinken in their letter that the list includes 116 House members and 21 senators - all of whom are Republicans.

"If this were merely some random news outlet in a foreign nation, such a hit piece would be easily ignored," the lawmakers wrote. Bondarenko, the founder of Texty.org.ua, however, is "listed on a U.S. government website as supported by the United States Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs."

A link provided by the lawmakers to the Bureau of Educational & Cultural Affairs’ public diplomacy program website, called Tech Camps, details Bondarenko is "one of the founders of Texty.org.ua," which is a news outlet that combines "classical and ‘digital’ journalism."

"He leads a team of 7 and is in charge of the data journalism part of the newsroom with four people working as designers, programmers and journalists at the same time. The team works on projects about corruptions, education, health care, news, city environment, state procurements, and specializes in telling a story using data visualization techniques. Anatoly holds a Masters degree in Engineering," the U.S. government website states of Bondarenko.

Texty.org.ua’s piece lists the so-called "Trumpists and Communists" in graphics, organizing the names, organizations and movements into three categories: Politics, Media, and Experts. The list includes politicians such as Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen. Tim Scott, Gov. Ron DeSantis, as well as groups such as the "Squad" and the MAGA movement.

"We've identified a broad spectrum of aid opponents, ranging from Trump supporters to communists, and examined their connections," the text from the article reads.

"While our research does not cover every public figure opposing aid to Ukraine, it highlights prominent individuals and common arguments that often mirror Kremlin propaganda," it continued.

Republican Indiana Rep. Jim Banks, who was listed on Texty's "enemies" roundup, sent a letter to Republicans on the House Appropriations Committee on Tuesday, asking them to end U.S. support to Texty. The committee on Tuesday passed a resolution effectively defunding the NGO, sparking applause from Banks in comment provided to Fox Digital.

"I was just designated an ‘opponent of Ukraine,’ after being sanctioned by the Russian regime. I’m not bothered by what foreign nations think of me. But it’s shameful for our agencies to be using Hoosiers’ tax dollars to collaborate with foreign groups that attempt to intimidate U.S. citizens and lawmakers. I’d like to thank the Republicans on the Appropriations Committee for defunding any such work with the Data Journalism Agency," Banks said in comment Wednesday afternoon.

Vance and Gaetz called on Blinken to send them information by June 28 regarding "all releasable material related to Department of State support for Anatoly Bondarenko or Texty.org;" "Provide a list of any Department of State directives, master agreements, or other policies that outline obligations of grantees or subgrantees of the Department relevant to the above publication;" "Provide a list of any grants or other awards by the Department of State to Anatoly Bondarenko or Texty.org or Texty.org.ua;" and "Inform us whether or not the Department of State is initiating any investigation into violations of Departmental policy regarding this matter."

"Needless to say, whatever one thinks of American foreign aid or support for Ukraine, all Americans can agree that our tax dollars should not be supporting direct attacks on U.S. persons based upon reasonable political disagreement, and especially not direct attacks on U.S. legislators based solely upon their vote," they wrote.

Fox News Digital reached out to the State Department for comment on the letter but did not immediately receive a response.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ene...wmakers-charge

How lovely
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

House Of Pain
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    'Enemies list' of 'Trumpists and Communists' published by Biden-linked Ukraine group, lawmakers charge

Sen JD Vance and Rep Matt Gaetz called on Secretary of State Antony Blinken to send them information regarding the Ukrainian NGO by June 28

June 12, 2024 10:53am EDT

Ohio Republican Sen. J.D. Vance and Florida Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz are demanding answers from Secretary of State Antony Blinken surrounding a State Department-linked Ukrainian nongovernmental organization (NGO) that published a list of Americans labeled "Trumpists and Communists" for their opposition to providing more U.S. funds to Ukraine, Fox News Digital exclusively learned.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:

He invaded ukraine because Ukraine was turning into a threat, ex the 2014 CIA coup, NATO and the west were trying and succeeding at getting control over Ukraine,

Ukraine is now being used as a proxy from the west to push putin into war and to continue laundering money
    That really is a comically bad take.

The Ukraine getting rid of a oligarchy stooge subject to Putin is not pushing them into war. The West is not trying to get control over the Ukraine, FFS man. If we wanted control over the Ukraine, we would have it.

Get off the conspiracy theory sites man, come back to reality.

The only reason Russia is on the world stage at all is because they have the most nukes and that they are constantly rattling their saber and being a pain in the world's ass.

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

assclown

19. edwardv, Cole_5150 Liked This Post
    Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

House Of Pain
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    That really is a comically bad take.

The Ukraine getting rid of a oligarchy stooge subject to Putin is not pushing them into war. The West is not trying to get control over the Ukraine, FFS man. If we wanted control over the Ukraine, we would have it.

Get off the conspiracy theory sites man, come back to reality.

The only reason Russia is on the world stage at all is because they have the most nukes and that they are constantly rattling their saber and being a pain in the world's ass.
    Dude the fucking globalists want full control over ukraine, its why they are doing this, we are starting all of this, and we are forcing the to rattle their saber, this is all the west and the globalists

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 07:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    25,000 VHL Life PointsMaster PraiserThee KingSupremely-Liked

You have to be trolling
    Dealing with it.