12.01.21 @ 02:04 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan Praiser15,000 VHL Life PointsOld GuardSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    Well Don Jr is actively trying to make money by selling $28 t shirts that say "Guns don't kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people" which doesn't even make sense, but certainly points to the absolute heartless nature of that Trump clan. It comes in 3 styles, 4 colors and 7 sizes, so order up in time for delivery by Christmas,I guess.

A 9 year old no longer has a mother and DJTJ turns it into a fundraiser? You think they'll donate the proceeds to that family? LOL Some people don't know the meaning of shame, let alone feel it.
    He earned a new nickname, too:

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Today @ 10:03 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    RookieMaster PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Don Jr is somebody who hasn't dealt with nearly enough tragedy in his life and has been protected by Daddy. He's the poster boy for somebody who's in need of a reality check. If it was his Wife or his Daughter he wouldn't be making fucking t-shirts. He might be calling Baldwin a murderer but he wouldn't be profiting off the death of a civilian.

He's just an out of touch, spoiled piece of shit who has no empathy who is, at the same time, taking advantage of and money from incredibly stupid people who think he's on their "side" and "speaks for them".
    I'm so glad I'm not on that side. I'm so fucking glad.
    =VH=

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 08:46 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster75,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    Well Don Jr is actively trying to make money by selling $28 t shirts that say "Guns don't kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people" which doesn't even make sense, but certainly points to the absolute heartless nature of that Trump clan. It comes in 3 styles, 4 colors and 7 sizes, so order up in time for delivery by Christmas,I guess.

A 9 year old no longer has a mother and DJTJ turns it into a fundraiser? You think they'll donate the proceeds to that family? LOL Some people don't know the meaning of shame, let alone feel it.
    So I went to his merch page and he’s selling some beanies. One says FJB which means Fuck Joe Biden. Another says Do Not Comply, and yet another says I Don’t Need Your Permission.

Kind of unintentionally says it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullethead

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    RookieWell-Liked2,000 VHL Life Points

Baldwin should be charged with negligent homicide. The guy that handed him the so called cold gun though definitely manslaughter charges. Idiot didn't even bother checking the gun for live rounds and said it was a cold gun. Both Baldwin and him idiots for not checking the gun for live rounds. That poor woman died because of pure negligence. If your going to point a gun at a camera don't just take someone's word for it.

Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

12.02.21 @ 05:43 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

Yes, I get all you Baldwin fans etc love his anti America fucking shit. And you will support him. Fuck him anyway. Him and his 18 brothers wanted to move to Canada years ago. Fuck them. Move then.

Anyway. Fuck all that. How in the fuck is a head dick in charge not checking every weapon at all!? And if said actor, who is a member of a gun club in New York who knows about firearms. Not check his weapon before EVEN THINKING about pulling the trig? They are all asses on this.

I'm a weapons hard on safety guy all the fucking time. Shit like this wears me out too no end. You meet me and I show you my weapon, I'm making sure two things. Mag is out and tube is clear. That is when you get to look at my weapon. ( Yes insert jokes) LOL. Yes, I get it was a wheel gun. Cowboy type. Period piece. Fucking no reason this should have happened.

Feel free to fuck with me in long ass winded post etc. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.

Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick split up after 2 years of fucking ....I mean dating. edwardv.

6. edwardv, Number 47, MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 10:09 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

If condemning t-shirts being sold by a piece of shit trying to profit off a death by saying “Alec Baldwin kills people” constitutes supporting him, than so be it.

Anybody who buys one of those shirts or think it’s funny is a fuckin’ scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

8. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 06:59 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I think Don Jr and Alec are both miserable POS's that deserve every bad thing that happen to them however even I will sympathize with Alec because I am pretty sure he didn't want to kill anybody. Just a terrible accident. I just hope that he has learned that yes accidents do happen. So maybe he will be a bit more careful to say shit just because he is a dick. Same with Don Jr. I hope in time he realizes making shirts or slogans off this death will teach him a life lesson in time

Just because Don Jr is a dicki, doesn't excuse Mr Baldwin's past behavior. I think the guy is talented and do enjuoy his work.' I just wish like many people they simpy just quit being an ogre because they think they are all that and a bag of chips

10. edwardv, track 5 Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Not to defend Alec Baldwin here, but is it really the actor's job to assess and know what's in the gun on a movie set? I would bet most of them get minimal training on such things before "Action!"
    He's probably fired dozens of "play" guns on movie sets and had trusted and responsible people around who ensured the guns were safe.
    Having said that, I wasn't there and still don't know all the specifics, but he shouldn't have aimed the gun towards anybody even if it did go off accidentally. That's exactly why you don't aim it at someone.

12. track 5 Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.02.21 @ 08:53 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

You can think Alex Baldwin is a POS and still feel empathy for the guy.

Don Jr. can go take a long walk on a short pier.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

14. Daisy Hill Liked This Post
    Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Dreams
    Last Online

Today @ 10:02 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterWell-LikedMaster Praiser15,000 VHL Life PointsRookie

Alec could have taken the same walk a couple weeks ago and a couple families would be thankful right about now.

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by MD 5150 View Post
    Alec could have taken the same walk a couple weeks ago and a couple families would be thankful right about now.
    So how many t-shirts did you buy?

17. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 10:09 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

Default Sheriff: Alec Baldwin fired shot on movie set that killed woman

What does Baldwin’s past behaviour have anything to do with this, though? He shit on the previous POTUS and the guy was a dick.

So, what? The fuck does this have to do with politics?

He didn’t accidentally discharge a prop gun at a Republican. It was an accident on a movie set that could have been avoided had other people done their jobs that resulted in the death of a Mother and a Wife.

Like, is “whataboutism” becoming the Right’s favourite past time? Or is it just politicizing every fucking issue that comes up?
    Last edited by MF5150; 10.28.21 at 09:51 AM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

19. jimmy812 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 08:46 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster75,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

As extreme as my position is on the second amendment, I have no interest in guns, at least to this point in my life. I get that safety is a big deal, and it seems as if, in normal life, like at a range, everyone is responsible to check the firearm.

It also seems as if safety is usually a bigger deal on a film/TV set. I have talked to my cousin who has been on big time sets as an extra, including holding a firearm, and witnessing the "firing" of one, and there is never anyone in the way, things are checked every time, the actor checks, etc.

I can see how an older actor who has spent decades around guns and has never, ever been handed a gun with a live round after two safety checks and being told it was "cold," especially on a quick shoot with problems and a limited budget, could just trust that it was cold. Perhaps it was still very, very stupid to point it at anyone, but I feel like this is borderline as far as negligence, and I don't know you could find a jury that would convict him when two other people screwed up so royally.

I could definitely see them coming to some sort of plea deal with him. That said, if they really were using the gun for live shooting and switching it back and forth and the two people dealing with safety were that lackadaisical, it seems they have engaged in some criminal negligence.

That said, that's just looking at it from the outside in not truly knowing how things work on the set for safety and how the law is written.

Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Dreams
    Last Online

Today @ 10:02 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterWell-LikedMaster Praiser15,000 VHL Life PointsRookie

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    So how many t-shirts did you buy?
    I don't support that kind of bullshit. If it were flipped I'm afraid some of you that hang out on the left side of the aisle might have one or ten.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 06:59 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

His past behavior is that he appears to be an insufferable human being. Crass. Beligerant. Intolerable for anybody who he disagrees with. Whether a politician, his daughter or a stewardess. He has made several insensitive remakrs in public and in private. Physical altercations. He is an asshole

All that said, I do feel sorry for him. However he has shown to have no filter when it comes to being a decent human being. From what we see. Again doesn't deserve it but its not like this happened to lets say George Clooney. Its a non-religious Mel Gibson.

Don Jr is an asshole too and if he did something similar I would simply feel sorry that he suffered an accident but again wouldn't be thinking since it did happen, all his past sins are forgotten

Nobody desaerves to carry this around. It was an accident and I am sure Alec feels terrible.

23. MF5150 Liked This Post