Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

I know.

One is gay the other is not.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that).

2. edwardv Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    " The one thing you know for certain....
    Is...Hey, You never know" DLR-1994.

Anything can happen in Vegas....

Whitney could show up. Not the real Whitney. But maybe the Whitney from the big Las Vegas show.

Celine could pop by New Year's Eve...

Britney New Year's Day Surprise....

Cher could swing by....

Tina Turner is overdue for a fun night out...

Hell- Maybe KD Lang & Joan Jett pay David a visit.....

You never know....

My Johnson probably weighs more than her but I’d hang out with Celine. She’s still a stunner. As long as she doesn’t speak French.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Emperor of VHLinks.com
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:50 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterThee King400,000 VHL Life Points350,000 VHL Life Points

Default Vegas Shows Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Celine Dion songs amazing.

Yet CSLY hated.

Oy vey
    I can’t stand her music or her voice.

Ugh. She’s awful.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - The Internet's Largest Van Halen Fan Forum
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

Join the VHLinks Facebook Group!

6. CaboChris Liked This Post
    Baluchitherium

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post

Ugh. She’s awful.
    Thank-you

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    RookieMaster PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    My Johnson probably weighs more than her but I’d hang out with Celine. She’s still a stunner. As long as she doesn’t speak French.

I would insist that she speak French, have hairy underarms, and wear nothing but a pair of long socks. Wait. What's that about your Johnson?
    =VH=

Romeo Delight

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

11.03.21 @ 08:20 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    2,000 VHL Life PointsWell-LikedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post

Ugh. She’s awful.
    She's beyond dreadful. If you have a strong constitution, try to watch her, Meredith Brooks and Anastasia ruin, "You Shook Me All Night Long". It was on Divas Live on VH1 years ago.

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

all 7
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL & The Full Bug
    Last Online

11.19.21 @ 06:57 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

I'm just wondering- Do we really need a hotel room?

I'm thinking why can't I simply just plan ahead & arrive on a flight that allows me 2 or 3 hours of time to find my way to the House Of Blues, then simply just hang out & kick back, have a bite to eat, cop a mini buzz, & then rock out at the show.

My idea is to ideally arrive in Las Vegas around 5:00pm, or 6:00pm, then go back home around 1:00am or 2:00am..

Then afterwards, head back to the airport & wait for my fight home. Ideally , plan ahead of course. There must be night flights. How long between flights. If only 2 to 3 hours apart I could easily kill time close by in the area without having to waste $400 or more on a hotel room.

Also- Have to consider the temperature outside & dress appropriately. It is winter in the desert afterall.

My main concern is the probable possibility of inconveniences due to Covid regulations. Wouldn't want to be caught off guard encountering something unexpected.

Also- What about phones? Will my Bell Mobility cell phone work down there on the roaming long distance settings. Can I quickly buy & activate a temporary pay now for service phone at 7-11 or somewhere. Is it possible to just get another phone down there to use for the day & night on holidays. Hopefully less than $100 or so. I think it's a vital necessity to have phone service for a wide variety of reasons.

One big downside for me is I won't be able to get intoxicated in any shape of form as I'd feel uncomfortable & need to be responsible for myself. So that's a huge bummer for me. Very rare to see a live show without copping at least a little mini buzz before.

Also- Do we really know for sure these are really in fact David's absolutely final 5 shows?

It would be better if he added more shows. Either before or after. Los Angeles. I mean, really, is there not going to be another show in his hometown.

Edit; Long post, I know. Please Forgive.

But just a lot to ponder for me. I'd like to see at least one of the shows & have 2 FB buddies with an extra ticket if I can make it but can't be away from home too long as we have dogs to take care of. It's not often I travel out of country & nervous about a million things that could go wrong.

Does it really make sense to spend $1000 or more & travel thousands of miles just to see a rock show.

This is what I'm contemplating.

Am I really this big a fan of David.

Are we sure these are the final 5 shows.

What is he going to perform. I'm guessing pretty much the same as before. Is it really worth it.

Hmmnnnnn
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 10.28.21 at 07:30 PM.

11. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points

I'm thinking why can't I simply just plan ahead & arrive on a flight that allows me 2 or 3 hours of time to find my way to the House Of Blues, then simply just hang out & kick back, have a bite to eat, cop a mini buzz, & then rock out at the show.

My idea is to ideally arrive in Las Vegas around 5:00pm, or 6:00pm, then go back home around 1:00am or 2:00am..

Then afterwards, head back to the airport & wait for my fight home. Ideally , plan ahead of course. There must be night flights. How long between flights. If only 2 to 3 hours apart I could easily kill time close by in the area without having to waste $400 or more on a hotel room.

Also- Have to consider the temperature outside & dress appropriately. It is winter in the desert afterall.

My main concern is the probable possibility of inconveniences due to Covid regulations. Wouldn't want to be caught off guard encountering something unexpected.

Also- What about phones? Will my Bell Mobility cell phone work down there on the roaming long distance settings. Can I quickly buy & activate a temporary pay now for service phone at 7-11 or somewhere. Is it possible to just get another phone down there to use for the day & night on holidays. Hopefully less than $100 or so. I think it's a vital necessity to have phone service for a wide variety of reasons.

One big downside for me is I won't be able to get intoxicated in any shape of form as I'd feel uncomfortable & need to be responsible for myself. So that's a huge bummer for me. Very rare to see a live show without copping at least a little mini buzz before.

Also- Do we really know for sure these are really in fact David's absolutely final 5 shows?

It would be better if he added more shows. Either before or after. Los Angeles. I mean, really, is there not going to be another show in his hometown.
    If you're gonna drop the money needed for a ticket, I'd recommend not risking a delayed flight and just get a room for a night.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

But just a lot to ponder for me. I'd like to see at least one of the shows & have 2 FB buddies with an extra ticket if I can make it but can't be away from home too long as we have dogs to take care of. It's not often I travel out of country & nervous about a million things that could go wrong.

Does it really make sense to spend $1000 or more & travel thousands of miles just to see a rock show.

What is he going to perform. I'm guessing pretty much the same as before. Is it really worth it.

Hmmnnnnn
    Jesus Christ, Felix.

It's just a concert in Vegas. Not a mule run down to Bogota.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

. . .
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:37 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Hmmnnnnn
    Don't go.

15. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

all 7
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL & The Full Bug
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    If you're gonna drop the money needed for a ticket, I'd recommend not risking a delayed flight and just get a room for a night.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Thanks. That's good sound advice I know. I appreciate your input.

But I have to get back home immediately. Can't be away any more than 24 hours or so & don't want to piss away $300 to $500 on a Holiday Inn or Super 8 20 miles away from the House Of Blues venue & airport traveling all over paying taxi drivers god knows what $50 to $80 to ride back & forth.

Why can't I just fly in. Land. Taxi from the airport to the HOB & hang out in that area. See the show. Go back to the airport & wait there & head home.

My ticket is not from second market scalpers. I'm confident in trust regarding the ticket but need to decide within a week or so in case someone else jumps on them. I will have to ticket mailed to me if I decide to go then meet VH buddy there. I'm not going to be fleeced like a sucker. I pity the fools buying tickets from scalpers. Damn fools.

Those fucking scalpers are the very reason The Rolling Stones raised ticket prices in the first place way back in the '90's or whenever.

Sold Out. My ass sold out. The scumbag scalpers bought as many tickets their greasy little hands could get.

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

all 7
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL & The Full Bug
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Jesus Christ, Felix.

It's just a concert in Vegas. Not a mule run down to Bogota.
    No. It's over 1000 miles away & 2.5 hours on the plane. Not including going through customs & boarding & then walking through the airports. During new unknown Covid times & unknown restrictions. All by myself. I'm not James Bond world traveler party guy. I have responsibilities at home. I need to work out the logistics realistically. I'm not a care free high tech big money party guy that goes to Las Vegas every week with his buddies. It's a huge inconvenience for me. But I want to see David live again. If in fact it's the last chance.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

No. It's over 1000 miles away & 2.5 hours on the plane. Not including going through customs & boarding & then walking through the airports. During new unknown Covid times & unknown restrictions. All by myself. I'm not James Bond world traveler party guy. I have responsibilities at home. I need to work out the logistics realistically. I'm not a care free high tech big money party guy that goes to Las Vegas every week with his buddies. It's a huge inconvenience for me. But I want to see David live again. If in fact it's the last chance.
    Do whatever makes you comfortable. Dont stay overnight if you simply can't. Get a morning flight in and red eye return that leaves you enough time to get from the gig > hotel > airport. Probably easier logistically to grab a cheap room for the night, as Mike said.

And I'm pretty sure, by all accounts I've heard, this is it for Dave.

And if it's not, it is what it is. Nothing you can do about it.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

19. Heisenberg Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 02:12 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

To answer the one question, "is it really his last five shows?"

Let me put it this way. If someone came to you in 2019 and said "these are EVH's last five shows", would you try to go?

If you want to see Dave one more time, and the cost isn't prohibitive...go.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    RookieMaster PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post

So, you're average?
    =VH=