The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:59 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by 5150u812 View Post
    Hilarious to go back how many years to find that post. Please highlight were it says it will apply to anything I ever comment or say years into the future.

And yes I’ve read his site for god knows how many years. The “bullies” here are in there own little sowing circle click.

But I guess it’s cool right... every thread we should just say hey what Sammy wears is an embarrassment. Seems plausible. That certainly wouldn’t be dumb as hell.
    What are you, Sam's fashion consultant?

It was stupid looking, but it was a passing comment, no one made a big deal about it, only you are. He was a sixty year old man trying to look like the beach bum version of Ice Cube, it was beyond laughable.

If it helps your pussy feel better, DLR looked like a fucking moron on the 2002 Sam and Dave tour. Him walking around with women in cat suits and midgets dressed up like Andy Warhol when he was in his fucking 50's was stupid looking too.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

03.22.21 @ 03:51 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserVeteranWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!5,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post

It was stupid looking, but it was a passing comment, no one made a big deal about it, only you are. He was a sixty year old man trying to look like the beach bum version of Ice Cube, it was beyond laughable.

If it helps your pussy feel better, DLR looked like a fucking moron on the 2002 Sam and Dave tour. Him walking around with women in cat suits and midgets dressed up like Andy Warhol when he was in his fucking 50's was stupid looking too.
    Haha... “what are you, sam’s fashion consultant”. So funny. Umm... it was YOU who in this thread became sam’s fashion consultant. Love the do as I say, not as I do people.

If you read English correctly, I merely said it was dumb as hell to take this tread into the Sam’s fashion consultant world as YOU did.

I don’t care to bash on Sammy or David’s attire in this thread as you have. It’s not what this thread is about.

Banned!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

10.06.21 @ 06:18 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points

Haha... “what are you, sam’s fashion consultant”. So funny. Umm... it was YOU who in this thread became sam’s fashion consultant. Love the do as I say, not as I do people.

If you read English correctly, I merely said it was dumb as hell to take this tread into the Sam’s fashion consultant world as YOU did.

I don’t care to bash on Sammy or David’s attire in this thread as you have. It’s not what this thread is about.
    The thread is about some footage from the disastrous 2004 tour. The way any of the members of the band looked or sounded during this tour is bound to be discussed in a thread oh, I dont know, PERTAINING to the 2004 tour. SMH.

Banned!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points

Especially with the platinum blonde bleached hair. Dave was in tremendous physical shape as usual, but he did himself no favors with his attire and hairstyle at that time.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:59 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

So a VIDEO about the 2004 tour doesn't open the door to comment about how they LOOK?

That's comic gold Jerry.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

6. sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 12:50 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

Hilarious to go back how many years to find that post. Please highlight were it says it will apply to anything I ever comment or say years into the future.

And yes Iíve read his site for god knows how many years. The ďbulliesĒ here are in there own little sowing circle click.

But I guess itís cool right... every thread we should just say hey what Sammy wears is an embarrassment. Seems plausible. That certainly wouldnít be dumb as hell.
    Just fucking leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Just fucking leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shocking... look at all the click coming together.

This thread is about the disastrous 2004 eh. The member posted new footage and said “ I found this yesterday. It’s new footage to me, so apologies if it’s been posted. It took place 10 days before the first show in Greensboro. Nice to get some brief pro shoot footage anyway.”

^— yea I see... that’s so inviting to just start shitting on Sammy for the 10,000th time. You people in this Bully sowing circle act quite pathetic.
    Last edited by 5150u812; 03.21.21 at 07:36 PM.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 12:50 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

This was your first post in this thread.

What a fucking joke of a comment. Eddie is high as a kite the entire tour destroying the band, himself, and the shows. And your main comment is a stab at Sammy’s clothing. Fucking dumb as Hell.
    And you're wondering why you're getting shit on by us "bullies"?
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

10. sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

So a VIDEO about the 2004 tour doesn't open the door to comment about how they LOOK?

That's comic gold Jerry.
    Yeah Dave Driedel, what is comic gold is watching your attack mode after trying to defend how interesting it is to shit post about Sammy’s clothing from 17 years ago. Oh... that’s so interesting. I’m sure this new footage was posted so people could piss on band members again, and again, and again...

I loved the calling me the fashion consultant when in fact that was you... haha... that’s gold jerry.
    Last edited by 5150u812; 03.21.21 at 07:52 PM.

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    This was your first post in this thread.

And you're wondering why you're getting shit on by us "bullies"?
    Well at least your admitting the sewing circle click exists. That’s a start.

Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up!
    Last Online

10.14.21 @ 08:09 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life PointsElite Daily Poster

Well at least your admitting the sewing circle click exists. Thatís a start.
    Of course it happens once in awhile but I don't think this qualifies as a "bullying" incident.

You've been here long enough to know what happens when this is discussed. There's nothing good to say cuz it was all bad. Right down to Ed and Sam' attire.

If Dreidel didn't say it someone else would've. Just like they're gonna say Ed sucked that tour. It's not a "pick on Sam" thing.

To be honest, I forgot about Sam's look, back then. I wish I wasn't reminded. LOL.

Jeremy White needs to get Sam on and ask him about that 2004 wardrobe malfunction.

14. JUNGLE DRUMMER, sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    Of course it happens once in awhile but I don't think this qualifies as a "bullying" incident.

You've been here long enough to know what happens when this is discussed. There's nothing good to say cuz it was all bad. Right down to Ed and Sam' attire.

If Dreidel didn't say it someone else would've. Just like they're gonna say Ed sucked that tour. It's not a "pick on Sam" thing.

To be honest, I forgot about Sam's look, back then. I wish I wasn't reminded. LOL.

Jeremy White needs to get Sam on and ask him about that 2004 wardrobe malfunction.
    Yeah Iíve been around a long time. Yeah itís definitely on the weak side of the bully definition. My point mostly is the way certain people just pounce on some when they donít like your post / style. The click pull out all there sewing needles and group up. Itís quite fascinating given how long people have been here and bond together.

I was the fashion police... haha... itís so funny. ďJust fucking leaveĒ. Haha... yeah you command me MF5150. Your level of hostility was humorous though.

Thank you Pride for a rational response. Appreciate it.

Banned!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Yeah I’ve been around a long time. Yeah it’s definitely on the weak side of the bully definition. My point mostly is the way certain people just pounce on some when they don’t like your post / style. The click pull out all there sewing needles and group up. It’s quite fascinating given how long people have been here and bond together.

I was the fashion police... haha... it’s so funny. “Just fucking leave”. Haha... yeah you command me MF5150. Your level of hostility was humorous though.

Your level of hostility was laughable. And now Mitch and I are part of the same click?

Idiot.

17. sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up!
    Last Online

10.14.21 @ 08:09 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life PointsElite Daily Poster

Yeah Iíve been around a long time. Yeah itís definitely on the weak side of the bully definition. My point mostly is the way certain people just pounce on some when they donít like your post / style. The click pull out all there sewing needles and group up. Itís quite fascinating given how long people have been here and bond together.

I was the fashion police... haha... itís so funny. ďJust fucking leaveĒ. Haha... yeah you command me MF5150. Your level of hostility was humorous though.

You have to understand, though, in this case, DD wasn't going to be happy even if somebody he knew said it. LOL.

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Your level of hostility was laughable. And now Mitch and I are part of the same click?

Idiot.
    Ahhh... poor jungle drummer continuing to throw a tantrum in defense of his buddy.