Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

Default NHL 20/21 Season Thread - Let's give Covid a game misconduct

LFG. Game 4 Sunday night. Habs up 2-1. Habs need to actually start shooting on one of the most overrated goalie in the NHL though. Not gonna win like this in the next game getting 9 shots on net after two periods. Fleuryís shaky and the guy is a like a baby with the puck when he leaves his crease. Let him have it.

Refs were also fucking brutal in this game. Completely missed a 4 minute major high sticking penalty in OT not to mention the calls were tilted towards Vegas all night.

But letís review a ďhigh stickĒ on the OT goal though. Eh, Chris? What a fucking joke.

Chris Lee and every other official on the ice tonight can go fuck themselves. I know Gary wants Vegas in the Finals and he was in the building tonight but you gotta be much better.

Pass the salt, boys. Iím rattled.

Now letís just hope half the team doesnít have Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MF5150; 06.18.21 at 08:48 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

2. DJ Work'in Hard Liked This Post
    Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    LFG. Game 4 Sunday night. Habs up 2-1. Habs need to actually start shooting on one of the most overrated goalie in the NHL though. Not gonna win like this in the next game getting 9 shots on net after two periods. Fleuryís shaky and the guy is a like a baby with the puck when he leaves his crease. Let him have it.

Refs were also fucking brutal in this game. Completely missed a 4 minute major high sticking penalty in OT not to mention the calls were tilted towards Vegas all night.

But letís review a ďhigh stickĒ on the OT goal though. Eh, Chris? What a fucking joke.

Chris Lee and every other official on the ice tonight can go fuck themselves. I know Gary wants Vegas in the Finals and he was in the building tonight but you gotta be much better.

Pass the salt, boys. Iím rattled.

Now letís just hope half the team doesnít have Covid.

It's very obvious now Gary Bettman & the refs want their new golden child Vegas to win. Bettman has never cared about Canada, Canadian hockey fans and the Canadian teams. He personally stopped Hamilton, Ontario from getting a team a few years ago!

What a joke the officials were in this game. They were garbage last game too! Did you know they never gave Montreal a single power play last game? That hasn't happened to them since the 1970's! This game was worse though. Corey Perry took a full power stick swing to his face in OT! His face gushing blood all over the place, NO CALL! Thank God Montreal beat them anyway!

ALL of the Montreal penalties shouldn't have been called either. They were a joke!

Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

I didnít have a huge problem with the calls that were on the Habs. Many were cheap but Iím not going to complain about that.

Fortunately, Montreal won. But if they lost, the story would be that missed call in OT and the others they missed on Vegas. It was bad during regulation.

Iím still flabbergasted that the NHL letís Chris Lee anywhere near the ice in the Conference Finals. The man has always been a shit-head.

I wonít go with the ďfavouritismĒ theory yet but Iím interested to see how the gameís reffed on Sunday.

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Thumbs up

INCREDIBLE COMEBACK WIN BY MONTREAL, TO WIN IT IN OT! CAREY PRICE WAS PHENOMINAL WITH 43 SAVES!!! ! Montreal had to beat 8 people on the ice to win! The Vegas players & the Vegas Golden Knights referees!!!!! The Canadiens offence was asleep for the most part the first two periods, except for Cole Caufield's incredible top corner wrist shot goal! Thankfully Carey Price was wicked, and Montreal's defence was solid as always. After Vegas took a 2-1 lead in the 3rd. The Canadiens offence came to life. Josh Anderson had his best game of the playoffs as well! He had two goals, winning it in OT! JUST 2 MORE WINS AND THEY IN THE STANLEY CUP FINAL!!!!GO HABS GO!!!

Last edited by YankeeRose; 06.19.21 at 12:03 AM.

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

I didn’t have a huge problem with the calls that were on the Habs. Many were cheap but I’m not going to complain about that.

Fortunately, Montreal won. But if they lost, the story would be that missed call in OT and the others they missed on Vegas. It was bad during regulation.

I’m still flabbergasted that the NHL let’s Chris Lee anywhere near the ice in the Conference Finals. The man has always been a shit-head.

I won’t go with the “favouritism” theory yet but I’m interested to see how the game’s reffed on Sunday.

I wasn't that angry last game at the refs like most Montreal fans were, mainly because the Canadiens won. But this time I am. Corey Perry gushing blood all over the place in OT with no penalty called, was the final straw for me!

Last edited by YankeeRose; 06.18.21 at 10:16 PM.

-- John Entwistle

7. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

It was a brutal, potentially game deciding non-call. I gotta think the refs are better in Game 4.

That shit simply cannot happen in the Conference Finals, Kerry.

9. YankeeRose Liked This Post
    Runnin' With The Devil

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the One
    Last Online

06.19.21 @ 06:55 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!15,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Wow I'm really liking Montreal's grit and determination. I really didn't know much about them before the playoffs started except for Price and Weber. But damn, Anderson, Byron, Caulfield and Suzuki, those guys are gamers. And Perry makes for great veteran leader on that team. They're still the underdog in this series, but they have a chance.
    "We decided to do everything you'd expect, but make it high speed, low drag."
    -- DLR (8-13-07)

11. YankeeRose, MF5150 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Anderson is a fuckiní horse. Exactly the type of player this Montreal team has needed for years.

Don Cherry is probably orgasming every night watching the kid.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Vegas GM has tested positive for Covid.

Morons were maskless in the Bell Centre.

Not sure how that was allowed to happen but according to the league, that will not happen again.

Last edited by MF5150; Yesterday at 04:35 PM.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Vegas going with the backup tonight. I imagine heíll be on a short leash, if somehow the Habs get shots that turn into goals on him.

Anthems in 17. LFG.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

First penalty of the night is a phantom call on Montreal.

Refs have been letting all sorts of shit go, which Iím fine with, yet they literally made a phantom hooking call as their first.

This has been the worst officiating of any series in the playoffs thus far. Not even close.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Nice to see analysts at the intermission actually talking about how the referees are making themselves look like fucking idiots out there. Obviously in different verbiage.

It appears as though theyíre doing all they can to sway this series. Itís now becoming somewhat obvious, unfortunately.

And I hate to say that because it comes off as so fucking salty and biased but when I see analyst after analyst talking about em, it lends credence.

Also, Chris Lee can suck a fucking camelís dick. Biggest joke of an official for the last 20 years.

Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Well that sucked, Montreal deserved to win that game, they outshot and outplayed them for most of it. It was a fluke goal that Price let in to let Vegas tie it. Too bad Cole Caufield didn't score on that breakaway to finish them.

Yeah the refs sucked. Suzuki took a hard punch to the face right in front of the ref and no call!. I guess punching to the face is allowed now.

Last edited by YankeeRose; Yesterday at 08:48 PM.

-- John Entwistle

Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

First penalty of the night is a phantom call on Montreal.

Refs have been letting all sorts of shit go, which I’m fine with, yet they literally made a phantom hooking call as their first.

This has been the worst officiating of any series in the playoffs thus far. Not even close.

That hook they called on Suzuki was a joke! LOL!

-- John Entwistle

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Tough loss for Montreal. If Price makes that save, weíre probably talking about Montreal being up 3-1 in the series.

But they outplayed Vegas the entire game pretty much. Thatís certainly something they need to take into Game 5. Price lost us he game with that missed save. The team didnít lose it. They just need to keep to their gameplan.

On a side note, during the last series, all I was reading online from pundits and typical American fans was that this Vegas team (or Colorado) was a shoe-in to win the Cup. Theyíre so dominant in every aspect of the game. Theyíre unbeatable.

And here are Montreal, a team that was given no chance, virtually shutting them down defensively. And Price isnít stealing games either. The team is just playing excellent shut down, tough playoff hockey. Very reminiscent of the late 90ís-early 00ís Devils teams. Boring hockey, but the system stymies other teams.

This Vegas team isnít even as good as the Capitals team that Montreal beat in 2010. If the Habs lose this series, my money is going on Tampa or NY.