Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 02:34 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I am unsure of every question the press has asked Joe Biden but here would be some great independent questions.

Your COVID plan is 100 million vaccines in 100 days. 1 million per day. Given that there a ramp up of production has to occur, your number per day is not much different than what the previous administration was doing prior to your inauguration. You have stated that there is nothing we can do in the immediate future concerning COVID. You claimed you were going to have a vastly superior COVID plan. What is different about your COVID plan if you are distributing the same amount of vaccines?

If states were reckless with having businesses open under the previous Administration and this winter was claimed to be a very dark period of time due to COVID> Why are states that had restrictions under the previous Administration now are looking to reopen? What has changed and isn't it a bit reckless due to the country being in the middle of Winter? Won't this prevent any positive trends we may be seeing with COVID? Seems counterproductive due to what you ran in your campaign.

You stated in an interview you do not like Executive Orders. You want legislation to pass through the legislative branch. Yet you have issued more EO's than any president in history at this point in your presidency? Doesn't your party control the legislative branch? Why the change of heart?

I don't think the above are right wing conspiracy questions. Simply just calling balls and strikes. No hate. I am not even a freaking journalist. I work in IT.

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:56 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Kamala Harris Wears Burgundy Single Breasted Suit With Her Signature Pearls for White House Event

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...?ocid=msedgdhp

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Today @ 03:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    I am unsure of every question the press has asked Joe Biden but here would be some great independent questions.

Your COVID plan is 100 million vaccines in 100 days. 1 million per day. Given that there a ramp up of production has to occur, your number per day is not much different than what the previous administration was doing prior to your inauguration. You have stated that there is nothing we can do in the immediate future concerning COVID. You claimed you were going to have a vastly superior COVID plan. What is different about your COVID plan if you are distributing the same amount of vaccines?

If states were reckless with having businesses open under the previous Administration and this winter was claimed to be a very dark period of time due to COVID> Why are states that had restrictions under the previous Administration now are looking to reopen? What has changed and isn't it a bit reckless due to the country being in the middle of Winter? Won't this prevent any positive trends we may be seeing with COVID? Seems counterproductive due to what you ran in your campaign.

You stated in an interview you do not like Executive Orders. You want legislation to pass through the legislative branch. Yet you have issued more EO's than any president in history at this point in your presidency? Doesn't your party control the legislative branch? Why the change of heart?

I don't think the above are right wing conspiracy questions. Simply just calling balls and strikes. No hate. I am not even a freaking journalist. I work in IT.
    He was basically asked that first question the other day, but it was more about "We're already on pace for 100 million from what the previous administration set in motion, so shouldn't we raise the bar?" He responded with "When I first suggested 100 million in the first 100 days people thought it was too high of a goal. Come on man."
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

4. ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    Runnin' With The Devil
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

1984, VH1, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL, As Is
    Last Online

Today @ 01:39 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!Old Guard25,000 VHL Life Points

Well, for one point, he isn't claiming it's a hoax that will disappear the day after the election, or whatever benchmark that was useful, ala Mr. Orange. Or losing interest in fighting it after said election was over. At least Biden is instituting measures like mandatory masking that may actually slow the spread.
    "People ask me how far I've come. And I tell them twelve feet: from the audience to the stage." - David Lee Roth

6. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 12:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Yes, those are fair, non-conspiratorial questions. I'd like to think he will be asked some tough questions. He should be asked. But the right will focus on the questions he was asked about his dogs. Just like the left criticized the softballs that Trump had from FNC, OAN, Breitbart, etc.

And when asked a fair question, the POTUS shouldn't respond with "what an awful, nasty question. You're a 3rd-rate reporter at a fake news corporation."

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 07:58 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    There is a reason no one calls a lawyer "Doctor" . J D stands for juris doctor but it doesn't mean you have a doctorate. It is just the very basic law degree without even any specialization . There is another title for that ... J S D or SJD...Doctor of Juridical Science, that you get after extended study of the law and in that line of study you write and defend a dissertation.

so to be an attorney and be rightfully called "Dr" you would have to study an additional 3 years or so in a specialized area like constitutional law, , write a dissertation and get your JSD degree. Your typical practicing lawyer will not go this route, It is basically for those who go into teaching at a very high level or research

However in college unless we had been instructed otherwise, we were to call all of our professors who had doctorates "Doctor". Didn't matter if they had a PHD in Economics, History, Theater or Music, we were to call them Doctor unless they told us not to
    Ok.

Let me put it this way.

My attorney is more of a doctor than Jill Biden is. She has a doctorate, she isn't a doctor. Nobody who isn't in the sciences should be putting Dr. in front of their name. Just my opinion, and to be fair, it could be Melania or fucking anyone.

There are actual real doctors in politics that don't put the Dr. in front of their name. To me it is akin to the people in my industry who have 17 different designations after their name. "Yeah, I get it, you passed some tests, whoop de do. You're still an idiot Bob."
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

9. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Today @ 03:04 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!350,000 VHL Life PointsThee King
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

This one goes out to Dr. Pepper, Dr. Seuss and Dr. J ...

"It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

11. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Today @ 02:15 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

They have recently blown thru the million a day and are at 1.5 million a day

The better question to ask is why the Trump administration says it shipped 41.4 million doses to states but states claim to have only received 21.8 million and the Biden covid task force is trying to figure out where 20 million doses went

with 41.8 million doses there should be a surplus somewhere but the states are reporting shortages

Because information wasn't shared by the Trump administration, the incoming Biden administration assumed that the states were not reaching the "20 million by the end of the year" goal simply because of lagging reporting

There may be warehouses of this stuff laying around...nobody knows. But the Biden administration is trying to inventory everything. The problem seems to be the Trump administration ordering and shipping out vaccines with no real plan in place and causing massive inefficiencies sending vaccines to places who cannot handle them

There may be a lot of vaccines that go into the trash instead of someone's arm and there may be an issue with not having enough for the important second doses

These things should have been worked out but the previous administration put Jared Kushner in charge. In order to eradicate a small pox out break, New York city vaccinated 6 million people in a MONTH in 1947

If it could have been done in 1947 with 1947 technology it could have been done in 2020

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by KS 5150 View Post
    Well, for one point, he isn't claiming it's a hoax that will disappear the day after the election, or whatever benchmark that was useful, ala Mr. Orange.
    Oh! fer fucks sake... give it a rest.

14. CaboChris Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

I've gotta say that this executive order on private prisons is the epitome of thinking you're doing a good thing and signaling virtue, but not really accomplishing much, and perhaps setting us back.

I'm also going to admit that I didn't think certain publications would be so transparent as to start the fawning coverage of the new administration so early. But here comes the LA Times' "Covering Kamala Harris."

"Kamala Harris is the first vice president who is Black, South Asian, female and the direct descendants of immigrants. Introducing “Covering Kamala Harris,” a beat dedicated to her historic rise to the White House. https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1354125478362288129

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Biden to sit out Covid briefing as part of a new plan to talk to Americans

Biden and his pandemic advisers have stressed that changing the way information gets to the public will be one way to change the trajectory of the pandemic

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...icans-n1255815

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    You soda snobs are something else.

Worse than beer snobs.
    Soda “purist” is more socially acceptable now.

You have triggered me Chris.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. CaboChris Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Today @ 03:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    They have recently blown thru the million a day and are at 1.5 million a day

The better question to ask is why the Trump administration says it shipped 41.4 million doses to states but states claim to have only received 21.8 million and the Biden covid task force is trying to figure out where 20 million doses went

with 41.8 million doses there should be a surplus somewhere but the states are reporting shortages

Because information wasn't shared by the Trump administration, the incoming Biden administration assumed that the states were not reaching the "20 million by the end of the year" goal simply because of lagging reporting

There may be warehouses of this stuff laying around...nobody knows. But the Biden administration is trying to inventory everything. The problem seems to be the Trump administration ordering and shipping out vaccines with no real plan in place and causing massive inefficiencies sending vaccines to places who cannot handle them

There may be a lot of vaccines that go into the trash instead of someone's arm and there may be an issue with not having enough for the important second doses

These things should have been worked out but the previous administration put Jared Kushner in charge. In order to eradicate a small pox out break, New York city vaccinated 6 million people in a MONTH in 1947

If it could have been done in 1947 with 1947 technology it could have been done in 2020
    This lady was in charge of distribution:

https://www.acq.osd.mil/asda/cummings.html

And General Gustave Perna was in charge of the whole operation. Kushner, for all of his faults, had nothing to do with it. They basically put the most qualified people in charge of this and they screwed it up.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Whatever Brett says.
    Favorite VH Song

None. Because I hate VH.
    Last Online

Today @ 02:47 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Sucks to hear the truth, doesn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

21. KS 5150 Liked This Post
    Runnin' With The Devil
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

1984, VH1, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL, As Is
    Last Online

Today @ 01:39 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!Old Guard25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Triggered
    "People ask me how far I've come. And I tell them twelve feet: from the audience to the stage." - David Lee Roth

23. MF5150 Liked This Post