THE BIDEN PRESIDENCY - Page 374
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  3,559
Page 374 of 404 FirstFirst ... 274324364371372373374375376377384 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 6047
  1. #5596
    I'm The One
    VH1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.05.19
    Posts
    2,865
    Posts Per Day
    2.97
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 09:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2757
    Likes (Received)
    1028
    Thanks (Given)
    1665
    Thanks (Received)
    622


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    RookieMaster PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Hi Freya

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    I could get lost in the Swedish peaks for a while.
    =VH=

  2. #5597
    Forum Frontman
    fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    42
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,568
    Posts Per Day
    4.32
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes (Given)
    128
    Likes (Received)
    2326
    Thanks (Given)
    1404
    Thanks (Received)
    8511


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Hi Freya

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    Ooofffff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #5598
    Unchained
    I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    61,125
    Posts Per Day
    8.04
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    Today @ 12:31 AM
    Likes (Given)
    7440
    Likes (Received)
    6147
    Thanks (Given)
    21678
    Thanks (Received)
    25222

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King400,000 VHL Life Points350,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Hi Freya

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    Swedish Meatballs at their finest.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  4. #5599
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor

    Join Date
    01.07.07
    Location
    The Texxas Jam - 1978
    Posts
    9,434
    Posts Per Day
    1.75
    Favorite VH Album

    Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

    H A I L
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Likes (Given)
    524
    Likes (Received)
    744
    Thanks (Given)
    1600
    Thanks (Received)
    2177

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

    Default

    Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...articles-biden

    The Hunter Biden laptop is confirmed?! Color us shocked!

    https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/the-hu...or-us-shocked/
    Last edited by The Rover; 09.22.21 at 11:51 PM.
    R.I.P. Edward Lodewijk Van Halen ~~ The Einstein of Rock Guitar ~~

  5. #5600
    Hang 'Em High
    edwardv's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.01
    Age
    63
    Location
    hanover pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,589
    Posts Per Day
    2.29
    Favorite VH Album

    diver down
    Favorite VH Song

    drop dead legs
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2829
    Likes (Received)
    1845
    Thanks (Given)
    7761
    Thanks (Received)
    4186


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable100,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Doa

    Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

  6. #5601
    Hang 'Em High
    ziggysmalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.24.03
    Location
    Cleveland, Oh
    Posts
    17,719
    Posts Per Day
    2.71
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:18 AM
    Likes (Given)
    910
    Likes (Received)
    1782
    Thanks (Given)
    4379
    Thanks (Received)
    6704

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Sweden one of the happiest places on earth. Has health care, clean, green, etc/ Sanders doesn't need viagara when thinking of it. A country that people want us to emulate. Well outside of their natural stance of COVID......

    Guess what? They don't let illegals stay in their country.

    Day by day, this admin simply looks more inept. Yes I understand Trump was Trump but honestly I simply don't see anything that really has made me go "yeah this guy and his admin are more than simply being presidential. They are doing things too for the betterment of this country." Seriously the one thing I can think of that was a positive, is withdrawal from Afghanistan. However its also tagged with the actual withdrawal of Afghanistan which was a disaster with foriegn policy, state policy and military.

    Border? I know I know studies have shown that illegals are only here for a one tank trip. According to our Press Secretary. Illegals are shown got be 10 times more likely to save a person from a burning fire. The border was a mess beofre Biden and he is blameless after 9 months of being a president. The border is exactly the same as it was under Trump, Obama, GW, Clinton, etc. I get that. However it sure seems to me and to even hard core Democrats like Tulsi Gabbard who tweeted today we need to go back to Trump's policy.

    Harris was put in charge of this and she had one job. Please let me know what they have done to address this. I do know an EO was issued but of course the admin says this had zero effect. You know Biden has been president for 9 months so you got to give him time to get things under control. Plus its climate change that is the cause of this. Oh yeah day trips to see concerts in Texas

    The great unifier. Yep see that.

    Oh he was supposed to be a centrist but now people are blaming centrist Democrats for not allowing his spending agenda to be passed.

    His press conferences are far from open and honest. Scripted questions and he will not answer anything of relevance. Yesterday was an embarassment. The great debater, Boris Johnson took questions. Biden didn't. Now his parrot says Boris broke the rules and since they didn't agree on questions, Biden was unprepared. He is the fucking president. If he can't think on his feet, what the hell is he doing. I mean GW and Trump were able to do it even if they did it badly

    I just don't see it. He sure seems not to be in charge. I know I know. Give him more time. Its only been 9 months and when a Democrat is in charge, they really are not influential. Still Trump's policies in effect. Biden simply has been tending the garden while the world burns under the 5th year of Trump.

    At some point I would liike to see some tangible evidence of what has worked or is working

  7. CaboChris, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
  8. #5602
    Runnin' With The Devil
    phast's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.08.99
    Location
    Dayton Ohio USA
    Posts
    1,269
    Posts Per Day
    0.16
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning=Dave 5150=Sammy
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained or Summer Nights
    Last Online

    10.17.21 @ 08:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    335
    Thanks (Given)
    5
    Thanks (Received)
    40

    Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsThee KingWell-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    Sweden one of the happiest places on earth. Has health care, clean, green, etc/ Sanders doesn't need viagara when thinking of it. A country that people want us to emulate. Well outside of their natural stance of COVID......

    Guess what? They don't let illegals stay in their country.

    Day by day, this admin simply looks more inept. Yes I understand Trump was Trump but honestly I simply don't see anything that really has made me go "yeah this guy and his admin are more than simply being presidential. They are doing things too for the betterment of this country." Seriously the one thing I can think of that was a positive, is withdrawal from Afghanistan. However its also tagged with the actual withdrawal of Afghanistan which was a disaster with foriegn policy, state policy and military.

    Border? I know I know studies have shown that illegals are only here for a one tank trip. According to our Press Secretary. Illegals are shown got be 10 times more likely to save a person from a burning fire. The border was a mess beofre Biden and he is blameless after 9 months of being a president. The border is exactly the same as it was under Trump, Obama, GW, Clinton, etc. I get that. However it sure seems to me and to even hard core Democrats like Tulsi Gabbard who tweeted today we need to go back to Trump's policy.

    Harris was put in charge of this and she had one job. Please let me know what they have done to address this. I do know an EO was issued but of course the admin says this had zero effect. You know Biden has been president for 9 months so you got to give him time to get things under control. Plus its climate change that is the cause of this. Oh yeah day trips to see concerts in Texas

    The great unifier. Yep see that.

    Oh he was supposed to be a centrist but now people are blaming centrist Democrats for not allowing his spending agenda to be passed.

    His press conferences are far from open and honest. Scripted questions and he will not answer anything of relevance. Yesterday was an embarassment. The great debater, Boris Johnson took questions. Biden didn't. Now his parrot says Boris broke the rules and since they didn't agree on questions, Biden was unprepared. He is the fucking president. If he can't think on his feet, what the hell is he doing. I mean GW and Trump were able to do it even if they did it badly

    I just don't see it. He sure seems not to be in charge. I know I know. Give him more time. Its only been 9 months and when a Democrat is in charge, they really are not influential. Still Trump's policies in effect. Biden simply has been tending the garden while the world burns under the 5th year of Trump.

    At some point I would liike to see some tangible evidence of what has worked or is working
    I would click like but there is nothing to like about what is happening to our country under this administration.

  9. #5603
    Hot For Teacher
    wombattt's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.12.04
    Posts
    11,533
    Posts Per Day
    1.82
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Constantly Changes
    Last Online

    10.07.21 @ 03:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1311
    Likes (Received)
    2364
    Thanks (Given)
    668
    Thanks (Received)
    1031

    Achievements:
    Knight Of Da RoundtableMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Dude stop it. Iím telling you all, you guys have no idea whatís coming.
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

  10. #5604
    Soclal Media Manager
    Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    50
    Location
    P.F. Chang, South Korea
    Posts
    59,026
    Posts Per Day
    9.63
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:46 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1553
    Likes (Received)
    6774
    Thanks (Given)
    5473
    Thanks (Received)
    26012

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    I know a crazy woman who has been involved with litigation over a neighbor with property issues 10 years. Both have had each other arrested several times. The lawyers love it.
    Was once involved in an estate battle, and the ones that came out ahead were the attorneys and accountants. I can still remember the judge taking the family members to task, basically saying "you fought over whether or not you got $20M or $25M, and now you are all getting much less because your attorneys have all taken a huge chunk out of it. Congratulations dumbasses!"
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

  11. BlindtotheWorld, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
  12. #5605
    Forum Frontman
    fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    42
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,568
    Posts Per Day
    4.32
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes (Given)
    128
    Likes (Received)
    2326
    Thanks (Given)
    1404
    Thanks (Received)
    8511


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wombattt View Post
    Not from me.

    Youll see.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #5606
    Hang 'Em High
    edwardv's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.01
    Age
    63
    Location
    hanover pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,589
    Posts Per Day
    2.29
    Favorite VH Album

    diver down
    Favorite VH Song

    drop dead legs
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2829
    Likes (Received)
    1845
    Thanks (Given)
    7761
    Thanks (Received)
    4186


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable100,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Was once involved in an estate battle, and the ones that came out ahead were the attorneys and accountants. I can still remember the judge taking the family members to task, basically saying "you fought over whether or not you got $20M or $25M, and now you are all getting much less because your attorneys have all taken a huge chunk out of it. Congratulations dumbasses!"
    Lawyers I avoid like covid. CPAs I have one for taxes and knock on wood I only visit him once a year but if I have a question and call him he answers it without a bill in the mail like the lawyer.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

  14. #5607
    Top Of The World

    Join Date
    05.18.09
    Age
    48
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    4,999
    Posts Per Day
    1.10
    Favorite VH Album

    OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

    10.13.21 @ 07:33 AM
    Likes (Given)
    1573
    Likes (Received)
    1075
    Thanks (Given)
    2376
    Thanks (Received)
    2023

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Was once involved in an estate battle, and the ones that came out ahead were the attorneys and accountants. I can still remember the judge taking the family members to task, basically saying "you fought over whether or not you got $20M or $25M, and now you are all getting much less because your attorneys have all taken a huge chunk out of it. Congratulations dumbasses!"
    Oh man, that's epic.
    RIP EVH 1955-2020

  15. #5608
    Banned!
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.20.07
    Age
    47
    Posts
    20,393
    Posts Per Day
    3.85
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    10.19.21 @ 03:40 PM
    Likes (Given)
    8366
    Likes (Received)
    3393
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    Do people still think you're brook? That dude was Dave or the grave.
    That is just one reason, of several, why Brook didnt come back.

  16. #5609
    Light Up The Sky

    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    21,385
    Posts Per Day
    3.18
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Likes (Given)
    546
    Likes (Received)
    1438
    Thanks (Given)
    1306
    Thanks (Received)
    4442

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Lol, you're not an imbecile, you just want to live in a liberal utopian fantasyland as opposed to the practical real world.

    As has been said, once this country can actually effectively take care of our own poor, homeless, and mentally ill then maybe we can think about being the world's open border sugar daddy. Inalienable rights given by God doesn't mean you get to eschew the laws of countries and just go wherever the fuck you want because you think you deserve it.
    A liberal utopia fantasyland? I think the 2nd amendment means the people should have the same armaments the government can have. Abolish minimum wage. Cut spending massively. Abolish the income tax or make it a flat tax or VAT. A business should be able to refuse business for any reason and hire/fire for any reason. No universal health care (conversely, people should pay for more of the OWN health care). 100% school choice. Can choose to not be in a union. The Paris Climate Accord is a terrible, terrible deal. I could go on.

    These are the reasons Brook and I were sympatico in this section during the Obama administration.

    I don't think more legal immigration is a liberal utopia. In fact, Bernie Sanders, of all the 2016 candidates, agreed the most with Trump on immigration. He calls looser restrictions at the border a right-wing, Koch brothers proposal, and he is correct.

    More legal immigration is more in line with what the founders believed, what the Constitution says, and respects the rights of Americans more than restrictionism. Freedom of association of Americans, property rights of Americans, freedom of contract of Americans are all reasons why there should be fewer restrictions at the border IMO. It violates more rights of Americans than it does those coming here, to be honest.

    I'm telling you, man, we'd get a long better if you took a second to truly understand where I am coming from and didn't just assume that if I am not in line with today's GOP on an issue, that I'm a liberal.

    For example: Reagan is the Godfather of free trade. He also hated the idea of a border wall and said, ""Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don't we work out some recognition of our mutual problems? Make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and then, while they're working and earning here, they'd pay taxes here. And when they want to go back, they can go back."

    So are Reagan and I living in a liberal utopia fantasyland? I think it is more complicated than that and, at heart, you might find we are allies on most things, even if I think that means a different outcome.

    Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Dude stop it. Iím telling you all, you guys have no idea whatís coming.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    JD, just let it ride man. He will never see any side other than his own.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I know this section is going away, which is precisely why I posted what I did. And honestly one of the reasons this section is the way it is is exactly what just happened. Not unusual behavior where I am the subject and I finally respond to it in kind, except AT that person and I'm the one who gets told to stop. I get it, I work at a school, the kid who punches back gets in just as much trouble as the kid who throws the first punch, but other than Mike telling people to settle down, ultimately you get even me to break and be an asshole if that happens enough.

    However, if you look above, you will notice that I will always extend an olive branch, and have done so.

  17. MF5150, cabomiro Liked This Post
  18. #5610
    Light Up The Sky
    MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    33
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    23,015
    Posts Per Day
    3.62
    Favorite VH Album

    WACF
    Favorite VH Song

    Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 05:14 PM
    Likes (Given)
    3976
    Likes (Received)
    2350
    Thanks (Given)
    1201
    Thanks (Received)
    1150

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

    Default THE BIDEN PRESIDENCY

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post

    However, if you look above, you will notice that I will always extend an olive branch, and have done so.
    Always. Anybody who sees different is so biased that they canít have a discussion with anybody who sees things differently. Everybody knows who they are. Theyíve dusted up with Mike and DD, on more than one occasion.

    Youíre one of the most respectful and level headed posters in this forum. Yet you still get met with condescension and attacks.

    Over the last year there have been just a couple people in here who always take it right to a level of disrespect (most are gone now, thankfully) and they do it in Main, on occasion, too.

    Theyíre bullies and have been allowed to operate as such for too long.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY
    By The Rover in forum Political Underground
    Replies: 68335
    Last Post: 10.21.21, 12:40 AM
  2. 23 of the most wacky Biden being Biden in 2013
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01.19.21, 12:56 AM
  3. Deficit Shrinks To Lowest Level Of Obama Presidency
    By Hot Sauce in forum Political Underground
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01.27.15, 03:18 PM
  4. Herman Cain Hopes Gas Prices Increase To Help Romney Win Presidency
    By rocknblues81 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08.09.12, 08:58 PM
  5. That V.P. Guy Joe Biden.
    By Hurricane Halen in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 07.10.09, 01:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •