Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:07 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    RookieMaster PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Hi Freya

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    I could get lost in the Swedish peaks for a while.
    =VH=

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Hi Freya

Ooofffff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Today @ 12:31 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King400,000 VHL Life Points350,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

Hi Freya

Swedish Meatballs at their finest.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

H A I L
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...articles-biden

The Hunter Biden laptop is confirmed?! Color us shocked!

https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/the-hu...or-us-shocked/
    Last edited by The Rover; 09.22.21 at 11:51 PM.
    R.I.P. Edward Lodewijk Van Halen ~~ The Einstein of Rock Guitar ~~

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable100,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

Doa

10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:18 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Sweden one of the happiest places on earth. Has health care, clean, green, etc/ Sanders doesn't need viagara when thinking of it. A country that people want us to emulate. Well outside of their natural stance of COVID......

Guess what? They don't let illegals stay in their country.

Day by day, this admin simply looks more inept. Yes I understand Trump was Trump but honestly I simply don't see anything that really has made me go "yeah this guy and his admin are more than simply being presidential. They are doing things too for the betterment of this country." Seriously the one thing I can think of that was a positive, is withdrawal from Afghanistan. However its also tagged with the actual withdrawal of Afghanistan which was a disaster with foriegn policy, state policy and military.

Border? I know I know studies have shown that illegals are only here for a one tank trip. According to our Press Secretary. Illegals are shown got be 10 times more likely to save a person from a burning fire. The border was a mess beofre Biden and he is blameless after 9 months of being a president. The border is exactly the same as it was under Trump, Obama, GW, Clinton, etc. I get that. However it sure seems to me and to even hard core Democrats like Tulsi Gabbard who tweeted today we need to go back to Trump's policy.

Harris was put in charge of this and she had one job. Please let me know what they have done to address this. I do know an EO was issued but of course the admin says this had zero effect. You know Biden has been president for 9 months so you got to give him time to get things under control. Plus its climate change that is the cause of this. Oh yeah day trips to see concerts in Texas

The great unifier. Yep see that.

Oh he was supposed to be a centrist but now people are blaming centrist Democrats for not allowing his spending agenda to be passed.

His press conferences are far from open and honest. Scripted questions and he will not answer anything of relevance. Yesterday was an embarassment. The great debater, Boris Johnson took questions. Biden didn't. Now his parrot says Boris broke the rules and since they didn't agree on questions, Biden was unprepared. He is the fucking president. If he can't think on his feet, what the hell is he doing. I mean GW and Trump were able to do it even if they did it badly

I just don't see it. He sure seems not to be in charge. I know I know. Give him more time. Its only been 9 months and when a Democrat is in charge, they really are not influential. Still Trump's policies in effect. Biden simply has been tending the garden while the world burns under the 5th year of Trump.

At some point I would liike to see some tangible evidence of what has worked or is working

7. CaboChris, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Runnin' With The Devil
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning=Dave 5150=Sammy
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained or Summer Nights
    Last Online

10.17.21 @ 08:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsThee KingWell-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    Sweden one of the happiest places on earth. Has health care, clean, green, etc/ Sanders doesn't need viagara when thinking of it. A country that people want us to emulate. Well outside of their natural stance of COVID......

Guess what? They don't let illegals stay in their country.

Day by day, this admin simply looks more inept. Yes I understand Trump was Trump but honestly I simply don't see anything that really has made me go "yeah this guy and his admin are more than simply being presidential. They are doing things too for the betterment of this country." Seriously the one thing I can think of that was a positive, is withdrawal from Afghanistan. However its also tagged with the actual withdrawal of Afghanistan which was a disaster with foriegn policy, state policy and military.

Border? I know I know studies have shown that illegals are only here for a one tank trip. According to our Press Secretary. Illegals are shown got be 10 times more likely to save a person from a burning fire. The border was a mess beofre Biden and he is blameless after 9 months of being a president. The border is exactly the same as it was under Trump, Obama, GW, Clinton, etc. I get that. However it sure seems to me and to even hard core Democrats like Tulsi Gabbard who tweeted today we need to go back to Trump's policy.

Harris was put in charge of this and she had one job. Please let me know what they have done to address this. I do know an EO was issued but of course the admin says this had zero effect. You know Biden has been president for 9 months so you got to give him time to get things under control. Plus its climate change that is the cause of this. Oh yeah day trips to see concerts in Texas

The great unifier. Yep see that.

Oh he was supposed to be a centrist but now people are blaming centrist Democrats for not allowing his spending agenda to be passed.

His press conferences are far from open and honest. Scripted questions and he will not answer anything of relevance. Yesterday was an embarassment. The great debater, Boris Johnson took questions. Biden didn't. Now his parrot says Boris broke the rules and since they didn't agree on questions, Biden was unprepared. He is the fucking president. If he can't think on his feet, what the hell is he doing. I mean GW and Trump were able to do it even if they did it badly

I just don't see it. He sure seems not to be in charge. I know I know. Give him more time. Its only been 9 months and when a Democrat is in charge, they really are not influential. Still Trump's policies in effect. Biden simply has been tending the garden while the world burns under the 5th year of Trump.

At some point I would liike to see some tangible evidence of what has worked or is working
    I would click like but there is nothing to like about what is happening to our country under this administration.

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

10.07.21 @ 03:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Knight Of Da RoundtableMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Dude stop it. Iím telling you all, you guys have no idea whatís coming.
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:46 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

I know a crazy woman who has been involved with litigation over a neighbor with property issues 10 years. Both have had each other arrested several times. The lawyers love it.
    Was once involved in an estate battle, and the ones that came out ahead were the attorneys and accountants. I can still remember the judge taking the family members to task, basically saying "you fought over whether or not you got $20M or $25M, and now you are all getting much less because your attorneys have all taken a huge chunk out of it. Congratulations dumbasses!"
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

11. BlindtotheWorld, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by wombattt View Post
    Not from me.

Youll see.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable100,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Was once involved in an estate battle, and the ones that came out ahead were the attorneys and accountants. I can still remember the judge taking the family members to task, basically saying "you fought over whether or not you got $20M or $25M, and now you are all getting much less because your attorneys have all taken a huge chunk out of it. Congratulations dumbasses!"
    Lawyers I avoid like covid. CPAs I have one for taxes and knock on wood I only visit him once a year but if I have a question and call him he answers it without a bill in the mail like the lawyer.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

10.13.21 @ 07:33 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Oh man, that's epic.
    RIP EVH 1955-2020

Banned!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

10.19.21 @ 03:40 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    Do people still think you're brook? That dude was Dave or the grave.
    That is just one reason, of several, why Brook didnt come back.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Lol, you're not an imbecile, you just want to live in a liberal utopian fantasyland as opposed to the practical real world.

As has been said, once this country can actually effectively take care of our own poor, homeless, and mentally ill then maybe we can think about being the world's open border sugar daddy. Inalienable rights given by God doesn't mean you get to eschew the laws of countries and just go wherever the fuck you want because you think you deserve it.
    A liberal utopia fantasyland? I think the 2nd amendment means the people should have the same armaments the government can have. Abolish minimum wage. Cut spending massively. Abolish the income tax or make it a flat tax or VAT. A business should be able to refuse business for any reason and hire/fire for any reason. No universal health care (conversely, people should pay for more of the OWN health care). 100% school choice. Can choose to not be in a union. The Paris Climate Accord is a terrible, terrible deal. I could go on.

These are the reasons Brook and I were sympatico in this section during the Obama administration.

I don't think more legal immigration is a liberal utopia. In fact, Bernie Sanders, of all the 2016 candidates, agreed the most with Trump on immigration. He calls looser restrictions at the border a right-wing, Koch brothers proposal, and he is correct.

More legal immigration is more in line with what the founders believed, what the Constitution says, and respects the rights of Americans more than restrictionism. Freedom of association of Americans, property rights of Americans, freedom of contract of Americans are all reasons why there should be fewer restrictions at the border IMO. It violates more rights of Americans than it does those coming here, to be honest.

I'm telling you, man, we'd get a long better if you took a second to truly understand where I am coming from and didn't just assume that if I am not in line with today's GOP on an issue, that I'm a liberal.

For example: Reagan is the Godfather of free trade. He also hated the idea of a border wall and said, ""Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don't we work out some recognition of our mutual problems? Make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and then, while they're working and earning here, they'd pay taxes here. And when they want to go back, they can go back."

So are Reagan and I living in a liberal utopia fantasyland? I think it is more complicated than that and, at heart, you might find we are allies on most things, even if I think that means a different outcome.

Dude stop it. Iím telling you all, you guys have no idea whatís coming.

JD, just let it ride man. He will never see any side other than his own.

Yeah, I know this section is going away, which is precisely why I posted what I did. And honestly one of the reasons this section is the way it is is exactly what just happened. Not unusual behavior where I am the subject and I finally respond to it in kind, except AT that person and I'm the one who gets told to stop. I get it, I work at a school, the kid who punches back gets in just as much trouble as the kid who throws the first punch, but other than Mike telling people to settle down, ultimately you get even me to break and be an asshole if that happens enough.

However, if you look above, you will notice that I will always extend an olive branch, and have done so.

17. MF5150, cabomiro Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:14 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Default THE BIDEN PRESIDENCY

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post

However, if you look above, you will notice that I will always extend an olive branch, and have done so.
    Always. Anybody who sees different is so biased that they canít have a discussion with anybody who sees things differently. Everybody knows who they are. Theyíve dusted up with Mike and DD, on more than one occasion.

Youíre one of the most respectful and level headed posters in this forum. Yet you still get met with condescension and attacks.

Over the last year there have been just a couple people in here who always take it right to a level of disrespect (most are gone now, thankfully) and they do it in Main, on occasion, too.

Theyíre bullies and have been allowed to operate as such for too long.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel