NEED a Peavey Wolfgang Locking Nut
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  2
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Little Dreamer

    Join Date
    10.22.20
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5
    Posts Per Day
    0.12
    Last Online

    11.25.20 @ 08:47 PM
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Achievements:
    31 Days Registered

    Default NEED a Peavey Wolfgang Locking Nut

    Hey guys. Iím having a hard time finding a locking nut that fits my Wolfgang. The one that Floyd Rose recommended sticks out from the top and the top string is right on the edge. Totally off.

    Anyone have one for sale or know who has the right ones? Or even a broken neck with the clamp still on it.

    Here is a pic of my bebe: its a 1996 first year model.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Romeo Delight

    Join Date
    01.22.17
    Posts
    114
    Posts Per Day
    0.08
    Last Online

    11.01.20 @ 09:04 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    3
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    42

    Achievements:
    VeteranVHLinks Proud!2,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    I don't know where to get the part but that is a sick wolfgang. Im sure someone with more parts knowledge will chime in. Sounds to me like you just need a specific with.

  3. billybobtexas Liked This Post
  4. #3
    Little Dreamer

    Join Date
    10.22.20
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5
    Posts Per Day
    0.12
    Last Online

    11.25.20 @ 08:47 PM
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Achievements:
    31 Days Registered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikew9788 View Post
    I don't know where to get the part but that is a sick wolfgang. Im sure someone with more parts knowledge will chime in. Sounds to me like you just need a specific with.
    Yessir. Its so specific I guess. And thanks! Its my baby.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    The Full Bug
    ScottyBHarris's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.03.06
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    2,038
    Posts Per Day
    0.39
    Favorite VH Album

    VHII
    Favorite VH Song

    Light up the Sky
    Last Online

    11.28.20 @ 08:14 AM
    Likes (Given)
    71
    Likes (Received)
    66
    Thanks (Given)
    655
    Thanks (Received)
    752

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billybobtexas View Post
    Hey guys. I’m having a hard time finding a locking nut that fits my Wolfgang. The one that Floyd Rose recommended sticks out from the top and the top string is right on the edge. Totally off.

    Anyone have one for sale or know who has the right ones? Or even a broken neck with the clamp still on it.

    Here is a pic of my bebe: its a 1996 first year model.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amazon has them, search for R2 nut.

    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=floyd+ros...b_sb_ss_i_4_13

  6. billybobtexas Liked This Post
  7. #5
    Little Dreamer

    Join Date
    10.22.20
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5
    Posts Per Day
    0.12
    Last Online

    11.25.20 @ 08:47 PM
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Achievements:
    31 Days Registered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBHarris View Post
    Amazon has them, search for R2 nut.

    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=floyd+ros...b_sb_ss_i_4_13


    Now its flush! Thanks for the help guys!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Little Dreamer

    Join Date
    10.22.20
    Age
    47
    Posts
    5
    Posts Per Day
    0.12
    Last Online

    11.25.20 @ 08:47 PM
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Achievements:
    31 Days Registered

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billybobtexas View Post


    Now its flush! Thanks for the help guys!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Back in business
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJHymgtB/
    https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJHymgtB/


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Little Dreamer

    Join Date
    10.14.20
    Posts
    37
    Posts Per Day
    0.75
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Push Comes To Shove
    Last Online

    Today @ 12:44 PM
    Likes (Given)
    21
    Likes (Received)
    11
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Achievements:
    250 VHL Life Points31 Days Registered

    Default

    I have an extra bridge and locking nut from my PV Wolf. PM me if you or anyone need it.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Peavey Wolfgang Special Locking Nut Screw
    By ejmaes67 in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05.11.16, 12:44 PM
  2. EVH Wolfgang neck Peavey Wolfgang body
    By ScottyBHarris in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02.07.15, 10:59 AM
  3. A little help with a Peavey Wolfgang
    By FAN4EVER in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11.12.12, 02:16 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06.08.12, 07:48 AM
  5. Floyd Without Locking Nut (Just Locking Tuners)?
    By nast2112 in forum Guitar Room
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02.07.07, 11:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •