The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Default Voter Fraud Is No Myth

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

October 17, 2016

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

As Donald Trump takes on the Republican establishment, Democrats and the mainstream media, he’s telling supporters they’re fighting against a “rigged” system, rife with voter fraud and those eager to protect the status quo. The left, predictably, says this type of talk is “dangerous” to the integrity of our electoral system, and then glibly asks for Mr. Trump to prove his voter fraud allegations.

This is where the left is wrong: The argument isn’t whether voter fraud is real, but how widespread it is. Here’s 10 examples documenting that voter fraud isn’t a myth and how Mr. Trump’s claims aren’t just speculation.

1. Dead people voting in Colorado.

A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation by Secretary of State Wayne Williams. A report in Denver exposed multiple incidents in recent years where dead Coloradans were still voting. A dead World War II veteran named John Grosso voted in a 2006 primary election, and a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Mrs. Sosa’s husband Miguel died in 2008, but a vote was cast in his name one year later.

2. Illegals found voting in Virginia; only discovered after they self-reported.

A study by the watchdog Public Interest Legal Foundation found in just eight Virginia counties, 1,046 alien non-citizens successfully registered to vote. These aliens were only accidentally caught because when they renewed their driver’s license and self-reported, telling authorities they were a non-citizen. This study doesn’t even include the metropolises of Fairfax County and Arlington. Moreover, the FBI opened an investigation in the state after 20 dead people turned in applications to vote.

3. Some Pennsylvania citizens voting twice.

Last year, Pennsylvania’s secretary of state admitted data showed more than 700 Pennsylvania voters might have cast two ballots in recent elections, yet said she’s powerless to investigate or prosecute double voters.

Nearly 43,000 voters in Pennsylvania had potentially duplicate registrations in either Pennsylvania or other states, data researcher Voter Registration Data Crosscheck found.

4. Illegal voters uncovered in Philadelphia; half had previously voted.

At least 86 non-citizens have been registered voters in Philadelphia since 2013, and almost half of them have cast a ballot in a recent election, watchdog Public Interest Legal Foundation noted this month. The number was only turned up after officials received specific requests from the voters themselves to remove their names from the rolls.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” Joseph Vanderhulst, the watchdog’s attorney, told LifeZette on Oct. 5. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

5. Voter rigging triggers probe in Texas.

This week, allegations of voter fraud in Tarrant County, Texas, prompted a state investigation. The suit focuses on mail-in ballots, which allows for people to vote from their homes without any ID or verification of identity. There’s concern of so-called “vote-harvesting” were political operatives fill out and return other people’s ballots, without their consent.

6. Indiana voter fraud investigation grows to 56 counties.

According to a local NBC report, Indiana State Police are in the midst of a statewide investigation into possible voter registration fraud.

“Police believe there could be hundreds of fraudulent voter registration records with different combinations of made up names and addresses with people’s real information,” NBC 12 reported.

The police encourage victims of suspected voter fraud to report it to Indiana’s secretary of state.

7. Three under investigation in Oklahoma for voting twice in the presidential primary.

An investigation is underway into three Comanche County, Oklahoma, residents who voted twice in last week’s Presidential Preferential Primary, according to the local ABC 7 News station, KSWO.

“All three submitted absentee ballots before showing up to their polling place on March 1 and voted again in person,” the report said. “The Comanche County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the case and will interview all three of them before handing the case over to the district attorney.”

8. Election fraud in Kentucky.

A Franklin County grand jury has indicted a Pike County man in June on multiple felony counts of election fraud in connection with last month’s statewide primary.

Keith Justice, 50, has been charged with four counts of intimidating an election officer and one count of interfering with an election officer in Pike County.

9. Underage voters found voting in Wisconsin’s presidential primary.

Brown County election officials in April found six cases where underage voters cast a ballot in the state’s presidential primary. County Clerk Sandy Juno told a local reporter that six 17-year-old students registered and voted. Despite five of the students presenting a valid ID, poll workers never looked at the date of birth on them or on the registration forms they filled out, Ms. Juno told local news website wearegreenbay.com. In one case, the student used a report card as identification.

10. Voter registration cards sent to illegals in Pennsylvania.

In September, the secretary of state’s office in Pennsylvania mailed about 2.5 million voter registration postcards to people who are not registered voters, but are licensed drivers. Secretary of State Pedro Cortes admitted to the House of Representatives that seven people had reported that they received voter registration cards in error, self-reporting.

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, a Butler County Republican who chairs the State Government Committee, said in September testimony that there’s several problem’s with the state’s voter registration system.

“There’s certainly the potential for hundreds, if not thousands, of foreigners here legally and illegally to be on our voter rolls, and a certain percentage who are casting ballots,” Mr. Metchalfe told LifeZette. “We’ve got a lot of integrity issues that need to be addressed.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...re-its-all-to/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

2. PCh5150 thanked for this post.
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

But it's trump who is whining.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 07:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

Seems to me this sort of backs up what reasonable people know, which is that fraud at the point of registration is the march larger of the two issues. Having to show an ID at the ballot box doesn't really address that, and it definitely doesn't address it if illegal immigrants who have a Driver License are getting registered to vote.

I also think this is why it is easy for the Democrats to accuse the Republicans of trying to suppress minority votes. Registration fraud is a real issue, but what you mostly hear about is voter ID laws and curbing early voting.

As I have said on here before, I could vote twice if I wanted. So could one of my parents or any single person in my family. Why? My dead step-grandfather's sample ballot still gets sent to my parents' address. My grandmother died later, and we don't know where his death certificate is. So the only way to stop it from coming and getting him off the list is to go to San Bernardino County and pay for a duplicate death certificate, then hand the death certificate to . . . San Bernardino County. Now, it's only like $25, but it's also a hastle. Ultimately, though, it's the principle. I shouldn't have to pay the county to talk to itself over this when they already know he's dead. But that's government.

So why is it that Visa and Mastercard can successfully track millions of transactions a day and flag fraud way better than the government, who can't count votes successfully every four years? Our credit card was recently used to buy something on iTunes. I purchased before and after that, but in between, those purchases were flagged and defintely weren't ours. Why can't we do this at a governmental level?

5. RRvh1 thanked for this post.
    Sinner's Swing!

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 06:05 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    So why is it that Visa and Mastercard can successfully track millions of transactions a day and flag fraud way better than the government, who can't count votes successfully every four years? Our credit card was recently used to buy something on iTunes. I purchased before and after that, but in between, those purchases were flagged and defintely weren't ours. Why can't we do this at a governmental level?
    There are a lot of cases of people signing up for credit cards in the name of dead people. Credit card fraud does occur quite a bit and, while a lot of it is caught, some of it is not. Usually, when credit card companies recognize fraud, it is because someone tried to use the card from outside the normal area in which the card owner lives or travels or there are a lot of transactions in a short period of time when the card owner normally only uses the card a couple times a month. I've had Visa lock out my account when I was traveling on business because they saw the transactions that were not from the area in which i've always used the card. Now, whenever I travel, I call them up ahead of time and let them know the dates I will be traveling.

Credit card fraud is much more likely than voter fraud just because there is more of a lucrative aspect to it. While I don't think voter fraud is a widespread problem, in a tight race, any voter fraud in some key swing states could tip the balance.

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

05.08.19 @ 10:10 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

One of those issues the media isn't interested in reporting on. That always raises red flags for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Not surprising to me that the government would not be good at running something.

8. lovemachine97(Version 2) thanked for this post.
    Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Harpospoke View Post
    One of those issues the media isn't interested in reporting on. That always raises red flags for me.

Not surprising to me that the government would not be good at running something.
    Yup, that was my point.

10. Harpospoke thanked for this post.
    Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Today @ 05:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

October 17, 2016

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

As Donald Trump takes on the Republican establishment, Democrats and the mainstream media, he’s telling supporters they’re fighting against a “rigged” system, rife with voter fraud and those eager to protect the status quo. The left, predictably, says this type of talk is “dangerous” to the integrity of our electoral system, and then glibly asks for Mr. Trump to prove his voter fraud allegations.

This is where the left is wrong: The argument isn’t whether voter fraud is real, but how widespread it is. Here’s 10 examples documenting that voter fraud isn’t a myth and how Mr. Trump’s claims aren’t just speculation.

1. Dead people voting in Colorado.

A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation by Secretary of State Wayne Williams. A report in Denver exposed multiple incidents in recent years where dead Coloradans were still voting. A dead World War II veteran named John Grosso voted in a 2006 primary election, and a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Mrs. Sosa’s husband Miguel died in 2008, but a vote was cast in his name one year later.

2. Illegals found voting in Virginia; only discovered after they self-reported.

A study by the watchdog Public Interest Legal Foundation found in just eight Virginia counties, 1,046 alien non-citizens successfully registered to vote. These aliens were only accidentally caught because when they renewed their driver’s license and self-reported, telling authorities they were a non-citizen. This study doesn’t even include the metropolises of Fairfax County and Arlington. Moreover, the FBI opened an investigation in the state after 20 dead people turned in applications to vote.

3. Some Pennsylvania citizens voting twice.

Last year, Pennsylvania’s secretary of state admitted data showed more than 700 Pennsylvania voters might have cast two ballots in recent elections, yet said she’s powerless to investigate or prosecute double voters.

Nearly 43,000 voters in Pennsylvania had potentially duplicate registrations in either Pennsylvania or other states, data researcher Voter Registration Data Crosscheck found.

4. Illegal voters uncovered in Philadelphia; half had previously voted.

At least 86 non-citizens have been registered voters in Philadelphia since 2013, and almost half of them have cast a ballot in a recent election, watchdog Public Interest Legal Foundation noted this month. The number was only turned up after officials received specific requests from the voters themselves to remove their names from the rolls.

“This is just the tip of the iceberg,” Joseph Vanderhulst, the watchdog’s attorney, told LifeZette on Oct. 5. “Who knows how many are on and don’t ask to be taken off?”

5. Voter rigging triggers probe in Texas.

This week, allegations of voter fraud in Tarrant County, Texas, prompted a state investigation. The suit focuses on mail-in ballots, which allows for people to vote from their homes without any ID or verification of identity. There’s concern of so-called “vote-harvesting” were political operatives fill out and return other people’s ballots, without their consent.

6. Indiana voter fraud investigation grows to 56 counties.

According to a local NBC report, Indiana State Police are in the midst of a statewide investigation into possible voter registration fraud.

“Police believe there could be hundreds of fraudulent voter registration records with different combinations of made up names and addresses with people’s real information,” NBC 12 reported.

The police encourage victims of suspected voter fraud to report it to Indiana’s secretary of state.

7. Three under investigation in Oklahoma for voting twice in the presidential primary.

An investigation is underway into three Comanche County, Oklahoma, residents who voted twice in last week’s Presidential Preferential Primary, according to the local ABC 7 News station, KSWO.

“All three submitted absentee ballots before showing up to their polling place on March 1 and voted again in person,” the report said. “The Comanche County Sheriff’s Department is investigating the case and will interview all three of them before handing the case over to the district attorney.”

8. Election fraud in Kentucky.

A Franklin County grand jury has indicted a Pike County man in June on multiple felony counts of election fraud in connection with last month’s statewide primary.

Keith Justice, 50, has been charged with four counts of intimidating an election officer and one count of interfering with an election officer in Pike County.

9. Underage voters found voting in Wisconsin’s presidential primary.

Brown County election officials in April found six cases where underage voters cast a ballot in the state’s presidential primary. County Clerk Sandy Juno told a local reporter that six 17-year-old students registered and voted. Despite five of the students presenting a valid ID, poll workers never looked at the date of birth on them or on the registration forms they filled out, Ms. Juno told local news website wearegreenbay.com. In one case, the student used a report card as identification.

10. Voter registration cards sent to illegals in Pennsylvania.

In September, the secretary of state’s office in Pennsylvania mailed about 2.5 million voter registration postcards to people who are not registered voters, but are licensed drivers. Secretary of State Pedro Cortes admitted to the House of Representatives that seven people had reported that they received voter registration cards in error, self-reporting.

State Rep. Daryl Metcalfe, a Butler County Republican who chairs the State Government Committee, said in September testimony that there’s several problem’s with the state’s voter registration system.

“There’s certainly the potential for hundreds, if not thousands, of foreigners here legally and illegally to be on our voter rolls, and a certain percentage who are casting ballots,” Mr. Metchalfe told LifeZette. “We’ve got a lot of integrity issues that need to be addressed.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...re-its-all-to/
    how many fraudulent votes would it take to one candidate to make a difference. Aside from the PA debacle, if you add up all those examples aren't you looking at less than one hundred votes?

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Default THOUSANDS OF REGISTRATIONS ALTERED IN INDIANA...

Top Indiana election official alleges more voter fraud

1:42 p.m. EDT October 19, 2016

As Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump repeats his message that the general election process is "rigged," the top election official in the home state of his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, said she has found thousands more incidents of what she characterized as potential "voter fraud."

Republican Secretary of State Connie Lawson said her office has found voter registration forms containing first names and birth dates different from what voters provided. She said she has handed those altered records over to the Indiana State Police for review.

However, a leading election official in Hamilton County, also a Republican, said labeling the discrepancies as fraud was a hasty conclusion.

Lawson's allegations also come just one week after a Tippecanoe County election official acknowledged that the secretary of state's voter data system could be manipulated by those wishing to cause harm.

Lawson said the discrepancies were discovered when voters checked online with the Statewide Voter Registration System to see whether they were registered and could not gain access because their names or birth dates had been changed.

“These records were changed on paper forms, at the BMV and online,” Lawson said in a news release.

“At this time, my office is not sure why these records were changed, but we have evaluated the Statewide Voter Registration System and have found no indication it has been compromised,” Lawson said in the statement. "We believe this may be a case of voter fraud."

Though Lawson said thousands of tampered forms were discovered, neither office spokeswoman Valerie Warycha nor State Police would reveal precisely how many. Warycha said a number of registration forms each election are changed by voters themselves to provide updated information. In addition, government employees make a certain number of data entry errors. But she said the number of changed registrations this year was much higher than in past elections, which led officials to believe fraud was being committed.

Lawson's office said it and county election offices have been inundated with calls from voters whose information had been changed. However, it would not disclose how many complaints have been received.

In Hamilton County, Republican elections administrator Kathy Richardson said she had not received any complaints and said she was miffed how Lawson concluded so quickly that the alleged anomalies might be fraud.

"I don't know how you distinguish between people purposely changing their information and those who didn't," Richardson said. "In an election like this, where everyone wants to vote, you are going to get a lot of changes. People change their first names or last names or change their addresses. Especially people who haven't voted in a while."

Registered voters who want to make changes can walk into their local elections office and ask for a new form to make the changes, Richardson said. They don't have to show any identification but must sign an affidavit that they are truthful.

They also can make changes online.

But that online voter registration system can be manipulated, as Tippecanoe County Clerk Christa Coffey acknowledged in a column last week by Lafayette Journal & Courier writer Dave Bangert.

Logging in to make registration changes requires only a voter’s driver’s license number. That information is contained in a copy of every county’s voter database, a public record already in the hands of political parties, campaigns, the media and others, Bangert reported.

The secretary of state’s office defended the system in an interview last week.

“To my knowledge, I’ve not heard of anyone getting to do that in the online system,” Warycha said. “The driver’s license is the safeguard there, and we don’t have evidence that that isn’t working.”

She stressed Tuesday that the state voter registration system was not hacked, "as we have seen in some other states."

State Police also are investigating alleged fraud connected to the voter registration efforts of the group Patriot Majority USA. State Police officers raided the group's offices Oct. 4 and days later alleged fraud in 56 counties.

State Police Capt. Dave Bursten said the latest allegations could be linked to the earlier raid.

"What I can tell you at this moment is the changing of a first name and/or date of birth is consistent with what we are seeing on a number of voter registration applications submitted by PMUSA IVRP," he said in an email.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...orms/92365268/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

06.05.21 @ 01:30 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Well-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

I guarantee you voter fraud is well into the tens of millions. ..why the fuck do you think a black jr senator is now a 2 term president. Clearly Mittens was 10 times the better option in 2012.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    I guarantee you voter fraud is well into the tens of millions. ..why the fuck do you think a black jr senator is now a 2 term president. Clearly Mittens was 10 times the better option in 2012.
    Well, I posted that Wikileaks report where the Clinton attorneys were saying the same thing in emails.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

I have said for a while that if Republicans were smart, they'd take the tactic with voter ID that, if you need an ID to exercise a basic right (to buy a gun), then the concept at least exists. The accuracy of elections needs to be protected fiercely, so we need to make sure only elligible people are casting only one vote. Now, I don't happen to think voter ID is really a good solution, but Republicans need a better argument. Registration is really a larger issue. And let's be real--the Republicans aren't holier than thou. In the election business, if you can't get people to vote for you, then the next best thing is to make sure they can't vote.

What would need to be uncovered would be a conspiracy for fraud at the voter booth on a large scale. For individuals to commit voter fraud where statistically a single vote doesn't sway an election is just not worth the steep penalty. You'd have to be insane to do this at an individual level.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

WIKILEAKS: Podesta Says It’s OK for Illegals to Vote With Driver’s License….

Jim Hoft Oct 19th, 2016

In the latest Wikileaks Podesta documents John Podesta actually says it is OK for illegals to vote if they have a driver’s license.

Trump says the system is rigged.
    Then we see this email the next day.

John Podesta: I think Teddy’s idea scratches the itch, is pretty safe and uncomplicated.

On the picture ID, the one thing I have thought of in that space is that if you show up on Election Day with a drivers license with a picture, attest that you are a citizen, you have a right to vote in Federal elections.

Almost half of California’s driver’s licenses went to illegal aliens last year.

12 states and the District of Columbia allow driver’s licenses to illegal immigrants.

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:01 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

The Podesta "illegal voters" email is being grossly distorted. Read the entire email:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17088

Reading the entire email with all the back and forth, the discussion is more or less about modernizing and simplifying registration including basically a National Registry w/voting card taking the wildly convoluted and inconsistent process away from the local and state level, something I would think would actually reduce the kind of voter fraud including illegals, dead people, multiple voters etc. Right now in many states, a state ID or driver's license has been all you need to vote for *decades.* Some locals, you don't even need ID at all.

Sure Podesta's comment can be construed as a "back door" to allowing non-citizen voting but the overall conversation seems more geared towards making it easier for citizens to register and vote and standardizing some sort of consistent method of verifying a voter's identity and eligibility to vote..

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    The Podesta "illegal voters" email is being grossly distorted. Read the entire email:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/17088

Reading the entire email with all the back and forth, the discussion is more or less about modernizing and simplifying registration including basically a National Registry w/voting card taking the wildly convoluted and inconsistent process away from the local and state level, something I would think would actually reduce the kind of voter fraud including illegals, dead people, multiple voters etc. Right now in many states, a state ID or driver's license has been all you need to vote for *decades.* Some locals, you don't even need ID at all.

Sure Podesta's comment can be construed as a "back door" to allowing non-citizen voting but the overall conversation seems more geared towards making it easier for citizens to register and vote and standardizing some sort of consistent method of verifying a voter's identity and eligibility to vote..
    That's actually worse. Taking it completely away from the states is something I'm not exactly crazy about. Also , Podesta loves the idea of just showing a license since the left has been giving licenses to illegals. Spread that throughout the country and you have illegals voting. I need to know the connection to who he's speaking to in those emails.
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 10.19.16 at 05:02 PM.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award