Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:44 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    One guy is very active..... The other hides in his basement while having his wife campaign for him, needs breaks every 30 minutes to debate.... Needs an earpiece so that others can tell him.what to say.

I'm sorry.... Possibly needs an earpiece and 30 minute breaks.
    Yes, unnamed source in the Trump campaign. It was not an official statement. That's anonymous sourcing.

Are we saying that Fox News, the original reporter, has never retracted stories that turned out not to be true?

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:13 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Very active, yet 200 000 dead. Maybe his activity needs to be refocused. Also he plays more golf than Obama did, but now it's seen as a good thing, "he's active," whereas when Obama was doing it, he was "lazy." Double standards much? He's certainly not "very active" at solving the country's problems.
    Most of this countries problems are Democrat issues.... Democrats that stuff sick people in nursing homes and allow people to destroy businesses unabated.

Cuck beta males like Ted Wheeler defending rioters as they make in fun of him. Then you have far left places like NY and Chicago.... Shitload of problems that Lightfoot and others have.... Refuse to solve them at a state level. Issues with violence, blame Trump for it... While also holding out their hand for federal dollars.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 09.29.20 at 03:21 PM.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

3. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Yes, unnamed source in the Trump campaign. It was not an official statement. That's anonymous sourcing.

Are we saying that Fox News, the original reporter, has never retracted stories that turned out not to be true?
    There was also talk of Biden wanting to sit during the debates against Bernie Sanders.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...-debate-123467

I guess that was just Trump's campaign also.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 09.29.20 at 03:25 PM.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

5. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

06.17.21 @ 11:50 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Most of this countries problems are Democrat issues.... Democrats that stuff sick people in nursing homes and allow people to destroy businesses unabated.

Cuck beta males like Ted Wheeler defending rioters as they make in fun of him. Then you have far left places like NY and Chicago.... Shitload of problems that Lightfoot and others have.... Refuse to solve them at a state level. Issues with violence, blame Trump for it... While also holding out their hand for federal dollars.
    So... nursing homes are run by democrats now?!? Hmmm... I guess all republicans die young? I wonder where you get your intel from, last I checked, they don't share their voting record in these places.
    Also you talk a big talk about NY and Chicago, I wonder in which fine city you live, sir.
    Little Dreamer

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

06.17.21 @ 11:50 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

There was also talk of Biden wanting to sit during the debates against Bernie Sanders.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...-debate-123467

I guess that was just Trump's campaign also.
    Dude, come on. Are you guys really that stupid? Any issue that Biden has, Trump could be having it NEXT YEAR, because he is 75 and overweight. It's just like because Trump dies his hair blonde, suddenly he's not old! I mean are we that gullible?!?!
    Again, if you want to play the age card, I understand but then run a YOUNG candidate and then you can go "ha, ha, look at old Biden, hahaha, he's so old and senile."
    Little Dreamer

8. Daisy Hill, KS 5150 Liked This Post
    Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

So a single anonymous source says Biden wants breaks, it's since been denied, but we're taking the anonymous source's word for it this time. It's hard to keep up with when anonymous sources are trustworthy and when they aren't.
    Hey, we’re buying into the $750 tax owed on millions of dollars of annual income based on some newspaper article so why not?

10. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

So... nursing homes are run by democrats now?!? Hmmm... I guess all republicans die young? I wonder where you get your intel from, last I checked, they don't share their voting record in these places.
    Also you talk a big talk about NY and Chicago, I wonder in which fine city you live, sir.
    Take it up with Cuomo.

12. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Dude, come on. Are you guys really that stupid? Any issue that Biden has, Trump could be having it NEXT YEAR, because he is 75 and overweight. It's just like because Trump dies his hair blonde, suddenly he's not old! I mean are we that gullible?!?!
    Again, if you want to play the age card, I understand but then run a YOUNG candidate and then you can go "ha, ha, look at old Biden, hahaha, he's so old and senile."
    So I guess no one’s around to take the POTUS position if either old guy croaks?

Lemme tell ya, I take Pence over Harris any day of the week.

14. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

05.10.21 @ 09:21 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked15,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    The campaign claimed it.

And here’s a tip, don’t buy into “anonymous sources” from outlets with a track record of having to backtrack on their BS stories.

Like, you know, the Russia Hoax.
    Because Trump and his campaign have a long standing record of telling the truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:44 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

I meant to respond to Brook, that was a mistake somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    Hey, we’re buying into the $750 tax owed on millions of dollars of annual income based on some newspaper article so why not?
    I don’t have a problem with anonymous sourcing. A good reporter is going to verify before print and if they get it wrong, correct it. And it’s going to hurt that reporter’s job prospects if too many corrections happen due to carelessness.

But it seems to always be an objection to particular stories, yet not a problem with another group of stories…

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Democrat states have the worse problems as it comes to covid death. They went right along with putting sick people back in nursing homes, which no doubt added a lot of extra corona deaths.

I'm not blaming all of it on Dem governors, but they do share some blame.

It doesn't take a genius to understand that Chicago and NY are ultra left. Look who gets voted in year after year.

Not saying Trump and Republicans are blameless.

The Republicans pro war with their reluctance to tackle criminal justice reform and drug wars are a major problem that has went on for far too long.

There are reasons I've refused to vote for them despite how much I can't stand Dems.

But the Dems only truly care about yelling Orange man bad now.

As for me, I live in Temple GA... Which is near the Alabama line.

I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

05.10.21 @ 09:21 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked15,000 VHL Life Points

Democrat states have the worse problems as it comes to covid death. They went right along with putting sick people back in nursing homes, which no doubt added a lot of extra corona deaths.

I'm not blaming all of it on Dem governors, but they do share some blame.

It doesn't take a genius to understand that Chicago and NY are ultra left. Look who gets voted in year after year.

Not saying Trump and Republicans are blameless.

The Republicans pro war with their reluctance to tackle criminal justice reform and drug wars are a major problem that has went on for far too long.

There are reasons I've refused to vote for them despite how much I can't stand Dems.

But the Dems only truly care about yelling Orange man bad now.

As for me, I live in Temple GA... Which is near the Alabama line.
    You may have missed Republican Texas and Florida being a huge leader in Corona, this virus is not a political thing, there a good governors and bad governors on both sides. It’s pretty clear the state’s that have handled reopening well and the ones that were disasters. But more than that, you’ll also see total numbers across the board in Red and Blue states are pretty even

When there’s 205k dead, 7 million infected and no national plan or response, CDC communications being manipulated to fit an agenda it’s not a red or blue problem, our crappy response is squarely an orange problem

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streets View Post
    Because Trump and his campaign have a long standing record of telling the truth

Try again
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

20. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

I meant to respond to Brook, that was a mistake somehow.

I don’t have a problem with anonymous sourcing. A good reporter is going to verify before print and if they get it wrong, correct it. And it’s going to hurt that reporter’s job prospects if too many corrections happen due to carelessness.

But it seems to always be an objection to particular stories, yet not a problem with another group of stories…

Actually, it’s a problem when it comes from outlets that are consistently having to issue retractions and walk backs.

You know this because it isn’t our first go around on this topic.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

22. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Streets View Post
    You may have missed Republican Texas and Florida being a huge leader in Corona, this virus is not a political thing, there a good governors and bad governors on both sides. It’s pretty clear the state’s that have handled reopening well and the ones that were disasters. But more than that, you’ll also see total numbers across the board in Red and Blue states are pretty even

When there’s 205k dead, 7 million infected and no national plan or response, CDC communications being manipulated to fit an agenda it’s not a red or blue problem, our crappy response is squarely an orange problem

The measures put in place in blue states have also been heavy handed and biased against houses of worship.

24. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post