BIDEN - HARRIS 2020 - Page 102
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  1,069
Page 102 of 140 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2096
  1. #1516
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.28.12
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    5,075
    Posts Per Day
    1.62
    Favorite VH Album

    all 7
    Favorite VH Song

    ATBL & The Full Bug
    Last Online

    11.27.20 @ 10:12 PM
    Likes (Given)
    66
    Likes (Received)
    214
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    2227

    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeRose View Post
    Great minds think alike!

    Btw, Biden did great in the debate last night, I watched it all.
    Good stuff. I didn't watch the debate & haven't been reading up on the US Elections lately, but initially thought the Democrats were in cahoots with the BLM movement & was misinformed to think that way without reading up in the right places.

    Initially thought Trump was ok & I liked him before from his Appretice shows & admired his confidence & " seemingly no bullshit" attitude, but then read up about him a couple weeks ago & now realize what a true scuzzball he really is. Nothing but bullshit. That's his thing. Slinging bullshit.

    Trump- Serial Groper....He's been treating women like shit over 30 years & boasts about it gleefully...." grab 'em by the pussy....being rich pageant owner we get away with that stuff"".....that's his real live video comment captured on film.....no wonder Ted Nugent loves him so much. They are 2 peas in a pod. Yankee doodle scumbags. Rich yes. But money doesn't buy class & intregrity.

    Another thing- Trump does not like dogs....never had a dog....frequently uses dog as a desrespectible term....I don't trust people who don't like dogs.

    Also- He eats McDonald's....what kinda mook eats McDonald's every day. He has a whole kichen staff to prepare anything his fat oily fake suntan cremed fuckface can dream of....but no....he eats McDonald's.

    Fucking Mook Goofball.

    Oh yeah....Fucking mook goofball billionare.

  2. #1517
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.28.12
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    5,075
    Posts Per Day
    1.62
    Favorite VH Album

    all 7
    Favorite VH Song

    ATBL & The Full Bug
    Last Online

    11.27.20 @ 10:12 PM
    Likes (Given)
    66
    Likes (Received)
    214
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    2227

    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    His first son is also a despicable scumbag of the highest order...hunting rare endangered speices...& using the USA secret services protection on his hunting trips....the SS cost to the taxpayers $77,000!!!!

    Elephants in Africa, rare sheep in Mongolia, Grizzly bears in Alaska.....guys like this....hunters with that type of money....I guarantee he has hunted many other prey privately in many country's without being caught yet paying big money to poachers & government scumbag officials looking to line their pockets....he has most likely hunted tigers & lions & God knows what else & brought back souveniers....hunters with big money are obsessed with the big exclusive kill legal or not its in their blood they are killers.

    If a great American Bald Eagle flys over his back yard he will shoot it Automatically. Another great day. God bless America.

    Normal law abiding hunters hunt Deer, Moose, etc, etc...but no....that's not a big enough challenge for scumbag poaching hunters with big money like him gotta have a big trophy. Elephant Tiger Lion Zebra.


    https://www.onegreenplanet.org/anima...und-the-world/

  3. #1518
    Romeo Delight

    Join Date
    03.05.20
    Posts
    69
    Posts Per Day
    0.26
    Last Online

    11.27.20 @ 11:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    46
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    3

    Achievements:
    3 Months Registered250 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Someone here doesn't like Trumpy.

    I could care less if he eats McDonald's, plays golf and doesn't own a dog. He's a workaholic and doesn't stop and dogs are like taking care of kids sometimes it's a lot of work.

    Biden will probably fall to sleep on the job every single day if he becomes president. Nothing will get done period, Biden doesn't have the energy level it takes to be president, Trump does.

  4. #1519
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.28.12
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    5,075
    Posts Per Day
    1.62
    Favorite VH Album

    all 7
    Favorite VH Song

    ATBL & The Full Bug
    Last Online

    11.27.20 @ 10:12 PM
    Likes (Given)
    66
    Likes (Received)
    214
    Thanks (Given)
    1520
    Thanks (Received)
    2227

    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    NO- Your opinion is wrong, & the idea you have that he is a workaholic is based upon hyperbole specificacally aimed toward gullible uneducated misinformed docile McDonalds eating dorks such as yourself. ( I presume)

    There's absolutely no excuse for a fully grown financially successful man to proudly boast about his preferred diet eating McDonalds. American Food. Good god. Look at yourselves. Can you not smell the rancid stench of disgusting oil permeating the air outside every single McDonalds in North America.

    Can't you smell that smell. That shit should be banned.

    You realize what you are eating is not even food. It's low budget beef & minced meat filets like hot dogs boiled in oil. Even the french fries aren't actually real potatoes. They are a potato substitute drenched in oil. It's all oil. Saturated in Thousand Island dressings & mayonnaise.

    How can a fully grown man choose to eat that crap is beyond me. Much less boast about it proudly as being American food.

    No.

    Your leader is a fool. Fool of the century.

    Successful yes no doubt but he inherited his father's business so in actual fact he is not by any means a self made man. He's yet just another fat face punk who was born with a rich succesful daddy who left him with his estate. Easy peasy. Fat face dork with money honey.

    Look at all his hosebag wives. They are all whores married for money & that includes the current first lady. Yes she is pretty but she is a whore.

    The books from his other 2 wives were blocked & paid off by divorce stipulations that forbid commentary. Those 2 other whore ex wives are paid monthly to keep there mouths shut & the 2 whores do just that. Money & lifestyle is more important to them than morals & ethics. They are high priced elite whores & probably very proud of it.

    Not to mention the porn stars. Hell...I'd like to fuck them too. Who wouldn't. But he was married at the time. His current wife surely knows but she's a whore so as long as she has diamonds & fur coats doesn't pretend to have any personal self esteem worthy of being a normal proud person of her own right. She's satified to be a paid prop. Very well paid prop. Whore.

    Trump calling Biden's son a loser....hahaha....he & his punk ass twerp puke have continuouslly attempted to smear him with false allegations.....never a single fact....all bullshit.

    The goof contracts the corona virus & says...meh...no big deal....while faking being at work posting fake pictures....haha

    Yeah....TrumpFake

  5. #1520
    Soclal Media Manager
    Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    50
    Location
    P.F. Chang, South Korea
    Posts
    53,303
    Posts Per Day
    9.19
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 09:44 AM
    Likes (Given)
    495
    Likes (Received)
    2225
    Thanks (Given)
    5473
    Thanks (Received)
    26012

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    His first son is also a despicable scumbag of the highest order...hunting rare endangered speices...& using the USA secret services protection on his hunting trips....the SS cost to the taxpayers $77,000!!!!

    Elephants in Africa, rare sheep in Mongolia, Grizzly bears in Alaska.....guys like this....hunters with that type of money....I guarantee he has hunted many other prey privately in many country's without being caught yet paying big money to poachers & government scumbag officials looking to line their pockets....he has most likely hunted tigers & lions & God knows what else & brought back souveniers....hunters with big money are obsessed with the big exclusive kill legal or not its in their blood they are killers.

    If a great American Bald Eagle flys over his back yard he will shoot it Automatically. Another great day. God bless America.

    Normal law abiding hunters hunt Deer, Moose, etc, etc...but no....that's not a big enough challenge for scumbag poaching hunters with big money like him gotta have a big trophy. Elephant Tiger Lion Zebra.


    https://www.onegreenplanet.org/anima...und-the-world/
    This is a really bad take.

    Assuming that just because someone is a hunter, that they also hunt illegally, is simply put...ignorant.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

  6. #1521
    Hot For Teacher
    edwardv's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.13.01
    Age
    62
    Location
    hanover pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,598
    Posts Per Day
    2.11
    Favorite VH Album

    diver down
    Favorite VH Song

    drop dead legs
    Last Online

    Today @ 09:02 AM
    Likes (Given)
    1100
    Likes (Received)
    613
    Thanks (Given)
    7761
    Thanks (Received)
    4186


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    I used to hunt some mostly waterfowl. I never liked guys who shot big game. I mean eating lion or elephant is bs. Now that wild pig hunting if my body was healthy I could get into that.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

  7. #1522
    Soclal Media Manager
    Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    50
    Location
    P.F. Chang, South Korea
    Posts
    53,303
    Posts Per Day
    9.19
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 09:44 AM
    Likes (Given)
    495
    Likes (Received)
    2225
    Thanks (Given)
    5473
    Thanks (Received)
    26012

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    I used to hunt some mostly waterfowl. I never liked guys who shot big game. I mean eating lion or elephant is bs. Now that wild pig hunting if my body was healthy I could get into that.
    Big difference from saying "I don't like big game hunting" to "they all do it illegally too".

    I wouldn't do it, but I know guys that do, and they do it legally, through the governments of the countries they go to.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

  8. #1523
    Gird your loins
    Daisy Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.17.08
    Age
    60
    Location
    Goose Poop, Ohio
    Posts
    16,803
    Posts Per Day
    3.65
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    Today @ 08:37 AM
    Likes (Given)
    703
    Likes (Received)
    524
    Thanks (Given)
    3115
    Thanks (Received)
    3248


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeRose View Post
    Great minds think alike!

    Btw, Biden did great in the debate last night, I watched it all.
    I thought he did well too...except for the comment about phasing out oil. We all know that we will need to do that...you phase out old technology and develop new...but people are not ready for it.

    It's a real head scratcher that his good debate is overshadowed by the performance of Trump just because Trump managed to pull off a debate where he came across and sane, thanks to the moderator. That's how low the bar is set for Trump. No one is paying attention to the lies Trump sold they are just excited that he shows up and doesn;t act the fool again.

  9. KS 5150 Liked This Post
  10. #1524
    Hang 'Em High

    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,639
    Posts Per Day
    3.08
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Likes (Given)
    183
    Likes (Received)
    473
    Thanks (Given)
    1306
    Thanks (Received)
    4442

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

    Default

    I do know there are instances where it is above board and licenses to do it are sold and fund conservation efforts.

    Also, there are situations when it is necessary, like a rhino who is still the alpha male (preventing the younger males from mating) but no longer mating himself, and thus a threat to the population.

    Itís hard to distinguish the above from illegal hunting, and the legal versions are vital for conservation.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #1525
    Hang 'Em High
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.21.07
    Age
    47
    Posts
    18,130
    Posts Per Day
    3.65
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Likes (Given)
    4441
    Likes (Received)
    1544
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    I thought he did well too...except for the comment about phasing out oil. We all know that we will need to do that...you phase out old technology and develop new...but people are not ready for it.

    It's a real head scratcher that his good debate is overshadowed by the performance of Trump just because Trump managed to pull off a debate where he came across and sane, thanks to the moderator. That's how low the bar is set for Trump. No one is paying attention to the lies Trump sold they are just excited that he shows up and doesn;t act the fool again.

  12. #1526
    Hang 'Em High
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.21.07
    Age
    47
    Posts
    18,130
    Posts Per Day
    3.65
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    Today @ 12:32 AM
    Likes (Given)
    4441
    Likes (Received)
    1544
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeRose View Post
    Great minds think alike!

    Btw, Biden did great in the debate last night, I watched it all.
    Leftists unite!!!

  13. #1527
    Mean Street
    I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    49,063
    Posts Per Day
    6.74
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    Today @ 08:41 AM
    Likes (Given)
    2526
    Likes (Received)
    2103
    Thanks (Given)
    21678
    Thanks (Received)
    25222


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable350,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

    Default

    The Indian and the half Indians in my house are not fans of the half Indian VP candidate.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  14. JUNGLE DRUMMER, The Rover Liked This Post
  15. #1528
    Top Of The World

    Join Date
    05.07.04
    Location
    Over Macho Grande
    Posts
    4,262
    Posts Per Day
    0.70
    Last Online

    Today @ 08:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    77
    Likes (Received)
    114
    Thanks (Given)
    346
    Thanks (Received)
    600

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Big difference from saying "I don't like big game hunting" to "they all do it illegally too".

    I wouldn't do it, but I know guys that do, and they do it legally, through the governments of the countries they go to.
    And a lot of those fees goes toward anti-poaching, and the outfitters pay the guides/trackers who are local natives.

    That said I would have no desire to shoot a non hooved animal. But that stuff is highly regulated, not everyone can just go on safari and shoot a lion
    Dealing with it.

  16. #1529
    I'm The One

    Join Date
    01.07.05
    Posts
    3,472
    Posts Per Day
    0.60
    Last Online

    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Likes (Given)
    55
    Likes (Received)
    353
    Thanks (Given)
    252
    Thanks (Received)
    1268

    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    NO- Your opinion is wrong, & the idea you have that he is a workaholic is based upon hyperbole specificacally aimed toward gullible uneducated misinformed docile McDonalds eating dorks such as yourself. ( I presume)

    There's absolutely no excuse for a fully grown financially successful man to proudly boast about his preferred diet eating McDonalds. American Food. Good god. Look at yourselves. Can you not smell the rancid stench of disgusting oil permeating the air outside every single McDonalds in North America.

    Can't you smell that smell. That shit should be banned.

    You realize what you are eating is not even food. It's low budget beef & minced meat filets like hot dogs boiled in oil. Even the french fries aren't actually real potatoes. They are a potato substitute drenched in oil. It's all oil. Saturated in Thousand Island dressings & mayonnaise.

    How can a fully grown man choose to eat that crap is beyond me. Much less boast about it proudly as being American food.

    No.

    Your leader is a fool. Fool of the century.

    Successful yes no doubt but he inherited his father's business so in actual fact he is not by any means a self made man. He's yet just another fat face punk who was born with a rich succesful daddy who left him with his estate. Easy peasy. Fat face dork with money honey.

    Look at all his hosebag wives. They are all whores married for money & that includes the current first lady. Yes she is pretty but she is a whore.

    The books from his other 2 wives were blocked & paid off by divorce stipulations that forbid commentary. Those 2 other whore ex wives are paid monthly to keep there mouths shut & the 2 whores do just that. Money & lifestyle is more important to them than morals & ethics. They are high priced elite whores & probably very proud of it.

    Not to mention the porn stars. Hell...I'd like to fuck them too. Who wouldn't. But he was married at the time. His current wife surely knows but she's a whore so as long as she has diamonds & fur coats doesn't pretend to have any personal self esteem worthy of being a normal proud person of her own right. She's satified to be a paid prop. Very well paid prop. Whore.

    Trump calling Biden's son a loser....hahaha....he & his punk ass twerp puke have continuouslly attempted to smear him with false allegations.....never a single fact....all bullshit.

    The goof contracts the corona virus & says...meh...no big deal....while faking being at work posting fake pictures....haha

    Yeah....TrumpFake
    Cool story bro.

  17. #1530
    Baluchitherium
    CaboChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.23.11
    Age
    48
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    25,463
    Posts Per Day
    7.59
    Last Online

    Today @ 08:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    842
    Likes (Received)
    1600
    Thanks (Given)
    5090
    Thanks (Received)
    10270


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    I love McDonald's. Kiss my fucking ass. You know who else loved Mickey D's? That's right. Filet O Fishes.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10.13.19, 02:50 PM
  2. Save VHLinks Campaign For 2020...PLEASE READ NEW INFO FOR 2020!
    By Brett in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.12.19, 11:41 PM
  3. Save VHLinks Campaign For 2020...PLEASE READ NEW INFO FOR 2020!
    By Brett in forum Political Underground
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.12.19, 11:41 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.12.19, 11:41 PM
  5. 23 of the most wacky Biden being Biden in 2013
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12.26.13, 09:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •