Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    9-14-2020

Report: Campaign Keeping Biden in ‘Sanitizer-Saturated Bubble,’ Aides Concerned About Health

Members of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's campaign staff are fearful of the former vice president contracting coronavirus and suffering potentially deadly consequences, according to a Politico report.

According to the report, the 77-year-old candidate is being kept in a "sanitizer-saturated bubble." His campaign events strictly limit the number of attendees and enforce social-distancing. At a recent event in Kenosha, Wis., they even used measuring tape to precisely seat attendees for his safety.

Despite meticulous sanitation measures, a schedule lacking in public events, and disciplined mask-wearing within the campaign, aides have "privately acknowledged concerns about his health" were he to get coronavirus. Aides have also watched his every move, cautioning him to "Keep back!" whenever he violates a six-foot boundary between himself and supporters.

As the election nears, Biden has promised to campaign more in person and has said he is being tested weekly for coronavirus. But prior restrictions on his travel and media access have still drawn criticism.

A former co-chair of a Wisconsin Democratic group faulted Biden for not attending the Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee. Biden instead opted to participate from a convention center near his home in Wilmington, Del.

"He could have had a very safe, and isolated trip," said Terrance Warthen, former co-chair of Our Wisconsin Revolution. "He has the resources to do it, it’s the middle of a presidential race. … Is he taking Wisconsin for granted?"

Biden has also faced the charge that he has declined cognitively, a point granted by one of the Obama White House's stenographers, who said he's "not the same Joe Biden" compared with when he was vice president. Biden's frequent gaffes and mix-ups have fueled speculation about his mental soundness.

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election...bn8mVrASQO8QEs

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-412306
    He's almost 10 points ahead in Wisconsin - focusing on PA and FL
    Little Dreamer

2. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 01:47 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 01:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    No offense, but I am finding most of these polls hard to believe.

I live in a very liberal area, I saw Hillary shit all over the place in 2016.

There's nothing for Joe. Maybe it's due to the pandemic and everyone is just tired of it, who knows, but it is weird.

Another small sample. Two weeks ago drove through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Trump shit everywhere.

Last weekend drove through Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Rhode Island. I expected to see Biden shit everywhere, but again, not one sign, not one bumper sticker.

Small sample, I know. But combine that with Social Media, tv, etc., and my take is that very few to none are excited about Joe Biden. It comes down to how much do people hate Trump, and if I was the Democrats, that would make me very nervous.

Historically, that doesn't work.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

5. ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

What happened? Everyone was soooo happy when he was “leading” everywhere?

You guys are funny

He needs to focus on his brain

Published 13 hours ago
    Biden says 200 million people have died from COVID-19 as campaign gaffes continue

'It's estimated that 200 million people have died -- probably by the time I finish this talk,' Biden said

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...die-from-covid

Anybody notice how our never Trump/lefty friends on here are just ignoring the mail in ballots and ballot harvesting scam they’ve set up for the election?

See ya in court!
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

7. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:03 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    No offense, but I am finding most of these polls hard to believe.

I live in a very liberal area, I saw Hillary shit all over the place in 2016.

There's nothing for Joe. Maybe it's due to the pandemic and everyone is just tired of it, who knows, but it is weird.

Another small sample. Two weeks ago drove through Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina. Trump shit everywhere.

Last weekend drove through Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Rhode Island. I expected to see Biden shit everywhere, but again, not one sign, not one bumper sticker.

Small sample, I know. But combine that with Social Media, tv, etc., and my take is that very few to none are excited about Joe Biden. It comes down to how much do people hate Trump, and if I was the Democrats, that would make me very nervous.

Historically, that doesn't work.
    You drove through CT and you didn't stop and say 'hi?'

Yeah, honestly I haven't seen as much political signage this year as I normally would, although it's not even October yet. I do drive by one house everyday and they have Trump signs and flags all along the yard by the road. It's kind of funny cuz they're votes won't matter here in CT. Perhaps those signs and flags were bought in '16 and he's reusing them. Trump has had 4 years of merch sales behind him.

Plus, I don't think too many people are excited about Biden. "Never-Trump" merch would probably outsell Biden stuff at this point.

9. Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 01:14 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

There is nothing here in Ohio for Biden. Nothing. Less than Hillary who was far below Trump. Maybe it means nothing. Maybe all those vocal people who accuse everybody of being racist, sexist, etc are simply afraid of being confrontational by posting a sign in their yard? Maybe they don't want their house egged like all those Trump houses on my block that were egged in 2016.

At least with Hillary there was talk of her breaking the ceiling. Being the first woman president. I swear Bob Dole had more of the people's pulse than Biden.

Maybe Number 47 who lives in a more liberal area than I (mine is 2008 Democrat) can shed some light on what he sees. I know polls say one thing but I just don't see it. I wasn't around in the states for Dole's run but I imagine it was similar to this. Clinton had his issues. lost the House but was popular with his base. Republcians could have thrown somebody up to challenge but throw out a corpse. Biden this year is that corpse.

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 01:47 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

The Ds aint crazy about Biden. Never have been. He's been running for president since the late 70s and now hes in his late 70s. He's a yawn. They know it he's being Doled. If he wins his handlers and Harris will steer the ship while he takes a nap. Anyone that denies this is delusional.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

12. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    There is nothing here in Ohio for Biden. Nothing. Less than Hillary who was far below Trump. Maybe it means nothing. Maybe all those vocal people who accuse everybody of being racist, sexist, etc are simply afraid of being confrontational by posting a sign in their yard? Maybe they don't want their house egged like all those Trump houses on my block that were egged in 2016.

At least with Hillary there was talk of her breaking the ceiling. Being the first woman president. I swear Bob Dole had more of the people's pulse than Biden.

Maybe Number 47 who lives in a more liberal area than I (mine is 2008 Democrat) can shed some light on what he sees. I know polls say one thing but I just don't see it. I wasn't around in the states for Dole's run but I imagine it was similar to this. Clinton had his issues. lost the House but was popular with his base. Republcians could have thrown somebody up to challenge but throw out a corpse. Biden this year is that corpse.
    I don't get out much, but I don't see much Biden stuff (a sign here and there) and no Trump stuff anywhere in my area. The only thing I do see is local election stuff for judge, councilmen, etc... and there seems to be very little of that than is normal.

I sent my buddy in Chardon a Trump 2020 flag, but I won't put it out on my street. I'm already worried about just having an American flag out these days. Showing my support for Trump is just not worth the vandalism that some idiots could cause.

14. edwardv, ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

AOC: Biden Releasing A SCOTUS Nominee List ‘Could Risk Demoralizing And Dividing Our Party’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-b...9Sb7c0z2Mf6DB4
    Last edited by Number 47; 09.21.20 at 05:53 AM.

16. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 01:14 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

I don't get out much, but I don't see much Biden stuff (a sign here and there) and no Trump stuff anywhere in my area. The only thing I do see is local election stuff for judge, councilmen, etc... and there seems to be very little of that than is normal.

I sent my buddy in Chardon a Trump 2020 flag, but I won't put it out on my street. I'm already worried about just having an American flag out these days. Showing my support for Trump is just not worth the vandalism that some idiots could cause.
    I have an American flag. Its fine here in Parma. Concerning the local elections we just started getting signs this weekend. My congressman across the street put up about 3 for his buddies on Saturday and really have not seen others in other communities.

My wife wants a Trump sign but I said no. I never had a sign and definitely not going to start now

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:38 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post

You are going to see many more state and local yard signs this year than presidential signs for many reasons. Many municipalities have a ban on signs until 45 or even 30 days before the election. It's been ruled that they cannot ban them outright, but they can limit them and they do. By the time you get to 30 days out, those who are inclined to vote have already made up their minds, signs don't recruit. The old political adage is "Signs don't vote". So in this pandemic time of fewer rallies, it is much more important to buy time to get into people's living rooms and on to their social media pages than to buy signs that just have one static message. A sign is just a sign and useful for candidates like county treasurer where they are needed to drive name recognition, but in national elections? Does anyone who is likely to vote not know the names and parties of the candidates? Another reason? Used to be volunteers ( and I have been one of them) manned the phones at the local office phone bank and called everyone on the registered Democrat list. Then we'd make a list and hop into our cars and start laying out yard signs. They aren't doing that this year. Their offices are not open to the public for pick up either. Most smaller offices on both sides are doing a thing where they do "pop ups" in neighborhoods. They post on social media that they are going to be at such and such a place for an hour or two to distribute signs, And in many cases they are charging 5 bucks for them! At least the Democratic offices I know of are charging. This year the Democratic offices that I know of are doing a much different approach with fewer yard signs and focusing on social media and advertising that has more reach.

If there is going to be a surge in sign placement it is really going to be a last minute thing.

19. Little Dreamer Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:47 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    You drove through CT and you didn't stop and say 'hi?'

Yeah, honestly I haven't seen as much political signage this year as I normally would, although it's not even October yet. I do drive by one house everyday and they have Trump signs and flags all along the yard by the road. It's kind of funny cuz they're votes won't matter here in CT. Perhaps those signs and flags were bought in '16 and he's reusing them. Trump has had 4 years of merch sales behind him.

Plus, I don't think too many people are excited about Biden. "Never-Trump" merch would probably outsell Biden stuff at this point.
    Biden will demolish Trump in NY, that's a given that no one, even on the right, disputes. So the fact that Biden doesn't have yard signs is not a good indicator. Here in California, most populous state in the national, Biden will obliterate the orange monster. But do you see any signs? You don't. Biden doesn't need to "excite" an electorate already outraged beyond all historic precedent by the current president.
    Little Dreamer

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    You are going to see many more state and local yard signs this year than presidential signs for many reasons. Many municipalities have a ban on signs until 45 or even 30 days before the election. It's been ruled that they cannot ban them outright, but they can limit them and they do. By the time you get to 30 days out, those who are inclined to vote have already made up their minds, signs don't recruit. The old political adage is "Signs don't vote". So in this pandemic time of fewer rallies, it is much more important to buy time to get into people's living rooms and on to their social media pages than to buy signs that just have one static message. A sign is just a sign and useful for candidates like county treasurer where they are needed to drive name recognition, but in national elections? Does anyone who is likely to vote not know the names and parties of the candidates? Another reason? Used to be volunteers ( and I have been one of them) manned the phones at the local office phone bank and called everyone on the registered Democrat list. Then we'd make a list and hop into our cars and start laying out yard signs. They aren't doing that this year. Their offices are not open to the public for pick up either. Most smaller offices on both sides are doing a thing where they do "pop ups" in neighborhoods. They post on social media that they are going to be at such and such a place for an hour or two to distribute signs, And in many cases they are charging 5 bucks for them! At least the Democratic offices I know of are charging. This year the Democratic offices that I know of are doing a much different approach with fewer yard signs and focusing on social media and advertising that has more reach.

If there is going to be a surge in sign placement it is really going to be a last minute thing.
    A friend of mine told me "Trump has boat parades, Biden doesn't. Trump will win."
    That's the level of dumbassery this country has fallen to.
    Little Dreamer

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:44 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Biden will demolish Trump in NY, that's a given that no one, even on the right, disputes. So the fact that Biden doesn't have yard signs is not a good indicator. Here in California, most populous state in the national, Biden will obliterate the orange monster. But do you see any signs? You don't. Biden doesn't need to "excite" an electorate already outraged beyond all historic precedent by the current president.
    did you hold the same opinion in 16?

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

AOC: Biden Releasing A SCOTUS Nominee List ‘Could Risk Demoralizing And Dividing Our Party’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-b...9Sb7c0z2Mf6DB4
    SCOTUS list is a trump invention. It's un-American, by definition - it's not part of American political culture and was never done by the greatest Presidents, FDR, JFK, LINCOLN, etc.
    Little Dreamer