BIDEN - HARRIS 2020 - Page 73
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  717
Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 23637071727374757683 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1548
  1. #1081
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    46
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    46,845
    Posts Per Day
    8.79
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    339
    Likes (Received)
    1086
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW View Post
    I don't think Biden can handle that job. Trump proved he can get the economy rolling, gain a lot of jobs, record unemployment for all American people of all colors. All while being spied on, wrongly accused of being a Russian asset, constant media harassment with lies, impeachment, Kavanaugh hearings, Stormy, NAFTA and TPP will not go through, North Korea will bomb us, Putin. Etc etc etc.
    Biden can't recite the Pledge.
    One can certainly make the case that Biden isn't capable of doing the job. That being said, considering where you are right now, one can make the case that Trump does not deserve another 4 years. As an outside observer I'd like Trump to win the election and preferably big so that it's a no doubter (I'd prefer Biden win a no doubter than a contested election though). I don't think he deserves a 2nd term to be honest but the alternative in my opinion is not much, if any, of an improvement. I think your country desperately needs steady fiscally conservative leadership over the next decade or two (as could mine but that's another thread). Neither option offers any of that unfortunately. I just hope the options in 2024 are better than you're being offered now. I'd say they'd have to be but I've learned that lesson.

  2. #1082
    Hot For Teacher
    BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    48
    Posts
    12,978
    Posts Per Day
    1.72
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    10.20.20 @ 06:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    42
    Likes (Received)
    158
    Thanks (Given)
    222
    Thanks (Received)
    914


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    One can certainly make the case that Biden isn't capable of doing the job. That being said, considering where you are right now, one can make the case that Trump does not deserve another 4 years. As an outside observer I'd like Trump to win the election and preferably big so that it's a no doubter (I'd prefer Biden win a no doubter than a contested election though). I don't think he deserves a 2nd term to be honest but the alternative in my opinion is not much, if any, of an improvement. I think your country desperately needs steady fiscally conservative leadership over the next decade or two (as could mine but that's another thread). Neither option offers any of that unfortunately. I just hope the options in 2024 are better than you're being offered now. I'd say they'd have to be but I've learned that lesson.
    Like Trump often says, "I didn't want or need to do this, I felt I had to.". He learned how far left this country was about to go. He ran, he won and he was kicking ass with the economy, jobs, no new wars etc. Then Covid. It's a shame some Biden/left supporters think Covid is only an issue in the USA.
    2024...I predict a conservative to win. Possibly Haley, Pence or Noem.
    Just go for it!

  3. #1083
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    46
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    46,845
    Posts Per Day
    8.79
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    339
    Likes (Received)
    1086
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW View Post
    Like Trump often says, "I didn't want or need to do this, I felt I had to.". He learned how far left this country was about to go. He ran, he won and he was kicking ass with the economy, jobs, no new wars etc. Then Covid. It's a shame some Biden/left supporters think Covid is only an issue in the USA.
    2024...I predict a conservative to win. Possibly Haley, Pence or Noem.
    I like Haley, don't mind Pence. Not familiar with Noem.

    I don't think the country was going go hard left with Hillary, in fact I think she was would have moved you right of Obama (who despite the insane socialist tag was a political moderate - that's become clear in the 4 years since).

    Outside of setting oodles of money on fire and saying all kinds of dumb shit, I think Trump was ok pre-covid. I think he would have won re-election. His handling of Covid has been less than spectacular and has hurt him. His mouth has cost him a fair bit of support I imagine over that time. He really should have let Pence take the lead on this issue. You needed steady serious leadership (Pence was born for that), instead you got too many sideshow clown shows out of your leader.

  4. #1084
    Hot For Teacher
    BREW CREW's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.09.00
    Age
    48
    Posts
    12,978
    Posts Per Day
    1.72
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

    10.20.20 @ 06:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    42
    Likes (Received)
    158
    Thanks (Given)
    222
    Thanks (Received)
    914


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    I like Haley, don't mind Pence. Not familiar with Noem.

    I don't think the country was going go hard left with Hillary, in fact I think she was would have moved you right of Obama (who despite the insane socialist tag was a political moderate - that's become clear in the 4 years since).

    Outside of setting oodles of money on fire and saying all kinds of dumb shit, I think Trump was ok pre-covid. I think he would have won re-election. His handling of Covid has been less than spectacular and has hurt him. His mouth has cost him a fair bit of support I imagine over that time. He really should have let Pence take the lead on this issue. You needed steady serious leadership (Pence was born for that), instead you got too many sideshow clown shows out of your leader.
    We'll see what a shit show really is on election night and if there's any shenanigans with mail in votes. It'll be crazy, I think. I hope it's not, but it's not looking good.
    Just go for it!

  5. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
  6. #1085
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    46
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    46,845
    Posts Per Day
    8.79
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    339
    Likes (Received)
    1086
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW View Post
    We'll see what a shit show really is on election night and if there's any shenanigans with mail in votes. It'll be crazy, I think. I hope it's not, but it's not looking good.
    The only way i see this not being ugly is if Biden wins big on election night prior to the mail-ins being counted. I fear Trump with a small win on election night, him declaring a huge victory and then all hell breaking lose as the mail-in votes get counted. I can honestly see this tied up in court so long that Biden doesn't live long enough to see the end of it.

  7. edwardv Liked This Post
  8. #1086
    Soclal Media Manager
    Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    49
    Location
    P.F. Chang, South Korea
    Posts
    52,876
    Posts Per Day
    9.17
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 05:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    408
    Likes (Received)
    1844
    Thanks (Given)
    5473
    Thanks (Received)
    26012

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Biden is so frail looking, I wouldn't bet on him making it to election day.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

  9. #1087
    Hang 'Em High
    ziggysmalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.24.03
    Location
    Cleveland, Oh
    Posts
    16,498
    Posts Per Day
    2.67
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    358
    Likes (Received)
    623
    Thanks (Given)
    4379
    Thanks (Received)
    6704

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    I couldn't believe it. I was watching Biden's speech with my wife, turned to the left and BAM. She was dead of the Covid. He aint lying. Then heard a huge noise outside. Car crashed into a house. Guy inside driving? Dead. Then a saw a scene from The Happening. Guy was cutting his grass and fell down dead in front of his lawnmower. Drove right over him.

    The two worst off the cuff presidential speakers in my lifetime have been GW and Trump. Obama a 3rd (teleprompter great. Off the cuff he is VH3) That said Biden makes all of them look like Clinton and Reagan who have been two of the best. Biden used to not be this bad. If you think he is running the ship, then why the policy change over 47 years of serving the country? Remember he was a moderate. What have you heard or seen with his policies, public comments that even remotely show you that the Biden who served for 47 years is in charge?

    At least with Trump you know that he is running his party. You may hate it but there is no question who the alpha is. Biden is a figurehead. He is David Kovic from the movie Dave. He looks the part. Acts the part but others are pulling the strings. Maybe Sigourney Weaver will shake him out of his slumber. Maybe he will be like King Theoden from The Two Towers. Pelosi and AOC are like Wormtongue. Maybe Gandalf will come riding in on a white stallion and lift the fog?

    Honestly I have seen this before and it was during last year of Reagan's presidency. Dude has mental issues happening.

  10. #1088
    Soclal Media Manager
    Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    49
    Location
    P.F. Chang, South Korea
    Posts
    52,876
    Posts Per Day
    9.17
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 05:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    408
    Likes (Received)
    1844
    Thanks (Given)
    5473
    Thanks (Received)
    26012

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Anyone who has a family member going through dementia knows what it looks like.

    Biden is exactly what it looks like.

    Love or hate Trump, Biden has no business being POTUS.

    Edit: Trump has no business being POTUS either, but it's who we got.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

  11. #1089
    Hot For Teacher
    jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,045
    Posts Per Day
    1.68
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 04:18 PM
    Likes (Given)
    662
    Likes (Received)
    694
    Thanks (Given)
    1305
    Thanks (Received)
    657

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW View Post
    We'll see what a shit show really is on election night and if there's any shenanigans with mail in votes. It'll be crazy, I think. I hope it's not, but it's not looking good.
    Even if the mail-ins are shenanigan-free, I'm sure there will be many people shouting "shenanigans." Hell, it's been happening for months already.

  12. #1090
    #vhlinksmatter
    Number 47's Avatar
    Join Date
    10.08.06
    Posts
    47,472
    Posts Per Day
    9.25
    Last Online

    Today @ 02:26 AM
    Likes (Given)
    331
    Likes (Received)
    1410
    Thanks (Given)
    2544
    Thanks (Received)
    11834


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    I couldn't believe it. I was watching Biden's speech with my wife, turned to the left and BAM. She was dead of the Covid. He aint lying. Then heard a huge noise outside. Car crashed into a house. Guy inside driving? Dead. Then a saw a scene from The Happening. Guy was cutting his grass and fell down dead in front of his lawnmower. Drove right over him.

    The two worst off the cuff presidential speakers in my lifetime have been GW and Trump. Obama a 3rd (teleprompter great. Off the cuff he is VH3) That said Biden makes all of them look like Clinton and Reagan who have been two of the best. Biden used to not be this bad. If you think he is running the ship, then why the policy change over 47 years of serving the country? Remember he was a moderate. What have you heard or seen with his policies, public comments that even remotely show you that the Biden who served for 47 years is in charge?

    At least with Trump you know that he is running his party. You may hate it but there is no question who the alpha is. Biden is a figurehead. He is David Kovic from the movie Dave. He looks the part. Acts the part but others are pulling the strings. Maybe Sigourney Weaver will shake him out of his slumber. Maybe he will be like King Theoden from The Two Towers. Pelosi and AOC are like Wormtongue. Maybe Gandalf will come riding in on a white stallion and lift the fog?

    Honestly I have seen this before and it was during last year of Reagan's presidency. Dude has mental issues happening.
    That first paragraph!

  13. #1091
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    01.10.12
    Posts
    35,555
    Posts Per Day
    11.07
    Favorite VH Album

    The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

    10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2194
    Likes (Received)
    2108
    Thanks (Given)
    22621
    Thanks (Received)
    19663

    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

    "But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

    "Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

    'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

    "I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

    "My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

    "But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

  14. #1092
    Hot For Teacher
    TheresOnlyOneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.13.04
    Location
    Avengers Tower
    Posts
    14,052
    Posts Per Day
    2.33
    Favorite VH Album

    Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

    Different Devil
    Last Online

    10.22.20 @ 07:15 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    45
    Thanks (Given)
    1
    Thanks (Received)
    1428


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Achievements:
    Well-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    LOL.

    MUST WATCH: BIDEN CAUGHT READING FROM TELEPROMPTER AGAIN WHEN ANSWERING QUESTIONS


    Biden staffers had refused to directly answer whether Democrat candidate needs teleprompter to get through interviews

    At one point, Biden appears to lose his place in the teleprompter, telling the interviewer, “OK, I lost that line…”

    https://www.infowars.com/must-watch-...ing-questions/
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

    Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

    A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

    Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

  15. #1093
    Hang 'Em High
    ziggysmalls's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.24.03
    Location
    Cleveland, Oh
    Posts
    16,498
    Posts Per Day
    2.67
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    358
    Likes (Received)
    623
    Thanks (Given)
    4379
    Thanks (Received)
    6704

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Anyone who has a family member going through dementia knows what it looks like.

    Biden is exactly what it looks like.

    Love or hate Trump, Biden has no business being POTUS.

    Edit: Trump has no business being POTUS either, but it's who we got.
    Aunt Bethany channeling her inner Joe Biden

  16. #1094
    Soclal Media Manager
    Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    49
    Location
    P.F. Chang, South Korea
    Posts
    52,876
    Posts Per Day
    9.17
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 05:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    408
    Likes (Received)
    1844
    Thanks (Given)
    5473
    Thanks (Received)
    26012

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Not a popular opinion, but Christmas Vacation to me is the funniest one.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

  17. cabomiro, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
  18. #1095
    I'm The One
    cabomiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.11.08
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    2,976
    Posts Per Day
    0.65
    Favorite VH Album

    OU812
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams
    Last Online

    10.23.20 @ 02:56 PM
    Likes (Given)
    242
    Likes (Received)
    54
    Thanks (Given)
    3361
    Thanks (Received)
    742

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-Liked25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    Agree.

    Hey Griswold where you gonna put that tree ?
    Bend over and I'll show you !
    You got a lot of nerve talking to me like that !
    I wasn't talking to you !
    Cabo x 25
    Van Halen x 11
    Sammy x 20+
    DLR x 2

  19. lovemachine97(Version 2) Liked This Post
 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10.13.19, 01:50 PM
  2. Save VHLinks Campaign For 2020...PLEASE READ NEW INFO FOR 2020!
    By Brett in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.12.19, 10:41 PM
  3. Save VHLinks Campaign For 2020...PLEASE READ NEW INFO FOR 2020!
    By Brett in forum Political Underground
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.12.19, 10:41 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.12.19, 10:41 PM
  5. 23 of the most wacky Biden being Biden in 2013
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12.26.13, 08:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •