Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

On a serious note. I think for me, the whole "I hate both fucking guys" gets old. Don't vote. Don't pay attention. Your mind is made up or admit. I'm voting for one of those guys or I'm writing Elvis Presley in or whatever.

2. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:03 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Why did I know he would have to give time to roast the Trump rally as well? Couldn't just let his Biden critique pass.

Fair and Balanced? Jimmy must be a Fox guy. Everyone one hates Trump yet follows his every move.
    Umm, Trump is the POTUS...kinda hard not to follow his every move. I saw about 15 minutes of Biden tonight and about 5 mins of Trump (same schtick at every rally).

For crissakes I'm critiquing the two sad choices I have before me to lead my country.

Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

At this point we know who we're voting for. Jimmy, my money is on Trump for you so just fucking admit like DD has.

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Yeah, we get it. You were joking again, right?
    Sorry, didn't mean to trigger you.

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

On a serious note. I think for me, the whole "I hate both fucking guys" gets old. Don't vote. Don't pay attention. Your mind is made up or admit. I'm voting for one of those guys or I'm writing Elvis Presley in or whatever.
    Of course the "I hate both fucking guys" gets old for you. You have your horse and you love him. Trump's your boy, we get it. That never gets old.

Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Of course the "I hate both fucking guys" gets old for you. You have your horse and you love him. Trump's your boy, we get it. That never gets old.
    I'm sure it does get old but we've had 4 years of Trump. We shouldn't be shocked anymore. It's a referendum on him.

At the very least he doesn't look like he's gonna drop dead any time soon and the thought of Kamala as president scares the shit outta me. Should scare everybody.

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

At this point we know who we're voting for. Jimmy, my money is on Trump for you so just fucking admit like DD has.
    Doesn't matter where I live anyway, my little state is going to Biden. I voted for the Republican governor here 2 years ago and lost to a Democrat who said he'd raise taxes and put up tolls.

Little Dreamer

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:17 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    3 Months Registered250 VHL Life Points

Biden has to be one of the worst presidential candidates I have ever seen. Complete phony hack will say or do anything to get elected, changes his beliefs for political gain. Blames everything on Trump for political gain and gives zero credit to opponent, reads off of a teleprompter has scripted questions and answers. Can't answer questions and runs and hides says I'll talk to you later to reporters, messes up, looks ready to fall to sleep. People want this guy to run the country? seriously. He has no message or what he plans to do to help Americans. That being said I wonder if American's will vote him in because of Trump derangement syndrome and the corrupt media attacking Trump, people believe everything they read, lol. I think Harris will run the country if Biden is voted in because he won't be able to handle it. Just saying Biden is awful. I would not trust this guy running our country. I think Trump is just ok but Biden is awful.

10. CaboChris, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

For a good laugh.

12. I Coulda Hada VH Liked This Post
    Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by VHrox12 View Post
    Biden has to be one of the worst presidential candidates I have ever seen. Complete phony hack will say or do anything to get elected, changes his beliefs for political gain. Blames everything on Trump for political gain and gives zero credit to opponent, reads off of a teleprompter has scripted questions and answers. Can't answer questions and runs and hides says I'll talk to you later to reporters, messes up, looks ready to fall to sleep. People want this guy to run the country? seriously. He has no message or what he plans to do to help Americans. That being said I wonder if American's will vote him in because of Trump derangement syndrome and the corrupt media attacking Trump, people believe everything they read, lol. I think Harris will run the country if Biden is voted in because he won't be able to handle it. Just saying Biden is awful. I would not trust this guy running our country.
    Facts.

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Well, you're gonna hear it from me... I'm not voting for either fuckup. I can't with a clear conscious vote for either Biden or Trump. Leave it blank, because blank is a better choice faced with these two doorknobs. Doesn't mean I'm not voting, State and Local stuff at least I feel I have some choices that don't include batshit crazy assholes and senile old feebs and my vote may make a bit of a difference.

15. edwardv, Raldo, Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Sorry, didn't mean to trigger you.
    No trigger, you’re just not funny. You are predictable as Chris pointed out.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

CNN panned for 'softball' Biden town hall: This isn't getting him ready for the debates

'So far the questions... sound as if they were written by Biden's campaign,' one critic said

8 hours ago

The reviews are in for the CNN town hall featuring Joe Biden... and they aren't great.

While Biden's performance has received praise for his ability to display empathy towards Pennsylvania voters selected to ask questions, what has been described as the "softball" treatment of the former VP by CNN was widely panned on Thursday night, especially following the grilling President Trump faced at the ABC News town hall on Tuesday.

"In the first moments, the contrast between what Trump was asked and what Biden is being asked is striking," Politico columnist Jeff Greenfield tweeted, later writing. "Biden is doing very well, yes. But this is not exactly getting him ready to face tough questions from a Chris Wallace or Jake Tapper (should he decide to do so)."

That was in reference to the first presidential debate on Sept. 29, which is being moderated by "Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace.

According to analysis from NewsBusters managing editor Curtis Houck, of the 16 participants who asked Biden questions, 13 of them, over a whopping 80 percent were identified as Democrats. Only three were identified as Republicans.

That was in stark contrast to the town hall attendees Trump faced on ABC News, which featured four Trump voters, three Hillary Clinton voters, one Jill Stein voters, three non-voters, and one unidentified.

Others picked up on the slanted questions at the CNN town hall.

"Has CNN asked a question to anyone who's not a Democrat? (may have missed)," The Daily Beast politics reporter Hanna Trudo asked about the overwhelming presence of Democratic voters before deleting her tweet.

"So far the questions at CNNís drive-in #BidenTownHall sound as if they were written by Bidenís campaign: ďTell us how bad Trump isĒ. Reversal of the presidentís ABC townhall," columnist Miranda Devine observed.

Many critics, including Fourth Watch media analyst Steve Kaukauer, pointed out that while maintaining social distancing for the cameras, both Biden and Cooper were seen approaching each other with the former VP whispering into the anchor's ear thinking they've already hit a commercial break.

The Trump campaign released a statement slamming the CNN event.

"Virtually every question for Joe Biden was an invitation for him to attack President Trump, while moderator Anderson Cooper offered almost no pushback, giving Biden a total pass on his lies and misrepresentations," Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh said before listing subjects the former VP wasn't asked like his economic record and his opposition to Trump's travel ban on China early on during the coronavirus outbreak.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-to...ions-for-biden
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

18. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

No trigger, you’re just not funny. You are predictable as Chris pointed out.
    By now, most of us are 'predictable.' You're certainly no different.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

CNN panned for 'softball' Biden town hall: This isn't getting him ready for the debates

'So far the questions... sound as if they were written by Biden's campaign,' one critic said

8 hours ago

The reviews are in for the CNN town hall featuring Joe Biden... and they aren't great.

While Biden's performance has received praise for his ability to display empathy towards Pennsylvania voters selected to ask questions, what has been described as the "softball" treatment of the former VP by CNN was widely panned on Thursday night, especially following the grilling President Trump faced at the ABC News town hall on Tuesday.

"In the first moments, the contrast between what Trump was asked and what Biden is being asked is striking," Politico columnist Jeff Greenfield tweeted, later writing. "Biden is doing very well, yes. But this is not exactly getting him ready to face tough questions from a Chris Wallace or Jake Tapper (should he decide to do so)."

That was in reference to the first presidential debate on Sept. 29, which is being moderated by "Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace.

According to analysis from NewsBusters managing editor Curtis Houck, of the 16 participants who asked Biden questions, 13 of them, over a whopping 80 percent were identified as Democrats. Only three were identified as Republicans.

That was in stark contrast to the town hall attendees Trump faced on ABC News, which featured four Trump voters, three Hillary Clinton voters, one Jill Stein voters, three non-voters, and one unidentified.

Others picked up on the slanted questions at the CNN town hall.

"Has CNN asked a question to anyone who's not a Democrat? (may have missed)," The Daily Beast politics reporter Hanna Trudo asked about the overwhelming presence of Democratic voters before deleting her tweet.

"So far the questions at CNN’s drive-in #BidenTownHall sound as if they were written by Biden’s campaign: “Tell us how bad Trump is”. Reversal of the president’s ABC townhall," columnist Miranda Devine observed.

Many critics, including Fourth Watch media analyst Steve Kaukauer, pointed out that while maintaining social distancing for the cameras, both Biden and Cooper were seen approaching each other with the former VP whispering into the anchor's ear thinking they've already hit a commercial break.

The Trump campaign released a statement slamming the CNN event.

"Virtually every question for Joe Biden was an invitation for him to attack President Trump, while moderator Anderson Cooper offered almost no pushback, giving Biden a total pass on his lies and misrepresentations," Trump campaign communications director Tim Murtaugh said before listing subjects the former VP wasn't asked like his economic record and his opposition to Trump's travel ban on China early on during the coronavirus outbreak.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-to...ions-for-biden
    Its CNN and it's Biden, so not surprising in the least.