The Super Duper Baddest Movie Mofos of All Time Tourney 2020
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 393
  1. #1
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    30,656
    Posts Per Day
    5.01
    Last Online

    06.06.20 @ 10:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    5115


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default The Super Duper Baddest Movie Mofos of All Time Tourney 2020

    Yes, I'm bored in quarantine. Hitting some blocks in biz due to Covid clusterfuckery, so I'm feeding my seratonin levels ala Coulda to distract myself while I wait for endless fucking phone calls from idiots and heroes alike. Anyway...gonna do this big style with a mondo starting bracket just 'cause, there's so many to choose from, and I wanna match some oddities as well as popular go-to flashpoints. No, I didn't include Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, or Indiana Jones because, duh. Nor did I include any DC or Marvel movie heroes or villains, because, duh again. Several actors appear here more than once, because...duh once again. It's a character ranking, not an actor ranking. Pick the ones you prefer. No runaways allowed...hopefully. Have at it. First round of voting ends on Thursday, May 28th, at 7 pm PST.

    Footnote: if you don't know every single one of these characters, might as well turn in your man card.



    James Bond (Sean Connery) vs. Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson)
    Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) vs. John Wick (Keanu Reeves)
    King Leonidas (Gerard Butler - 300) vs. Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)
    Rocky Balboa (Stallone) vs. John Rambo (Stallone)

    Dutch (Schwarzenegger - Predator) vs. Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise - Mission Impossible)
    Mad Max Rockatansky (Mel Gibson) vs. Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen - Lord of the Rings)
    T-800 (Schwarzenegger) vs. Robocop (Peter Weller)
    Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel - Fast and the Furious) vs. Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburn)

    James T. Kirk (William Shatner) vs. Spartacus (Kirk Douglas)
    John McClane (Bruce Willis) vs. The Outlaw Josey Wales (Clint Eastwood)
    Lee (Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon) vs. Lone Wolf McQuade (Chuck Norris)
    Jules Winfield (Sam Jackson - Pulp Fiction) vs. Cameron Poe (Nic Cage - Con Air)

    Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer - Wyatt Earp) vs. Lt. Colonel Kilgore (Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now)
    Neo (Keanu Reeves) vs. The Bride (Uma Thurman - Kill Bill)
    El Mariachi (Antonio Banderas - Desperado) vs. Seth Gecko (George Clooney - Dusk til Dawn)
    Wade Garrett (Sam Elliot - Roadhouse) vs. The Wolf (Harvey Keitel - Pulp Fiction)

    Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) vs. Alonzo (Denzel Washington - Training Day)
    Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) vs. Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver)
    Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen - Reservoir Dogs) vs. Nicky Santoro (Joe Pesci - Casino)
    Tony Montana (Al Pacino - Scarface) vs. Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)

    Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman) vs. The Sundance Kid (Robert Redford) (have fun with this one )
    Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson - The Shining) vs. Quint (Robert Shaw - Jaws)
    Khan Noonien Singh (Ricardo Montalban) vs. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)
    Gunnery Sgt Hartman (R. Lee Ermey, Full Metal Jacket) vs. Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper - Blue Velvet)

    Inigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin, Princess Bride) vs. Daniel Larusso (Ralph Macchio - The Karate Kid)
    Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti (Stallone) vs. Jack Walsh (Robert DeNiro - Midnight Run)
    Sgt. Elias (Willem Defoe, Platoon) vs. Kyle Reese (Michael Bien - Terminator)
    Virgil 'Bud' Brigman (Ed Harris - The Abyss) vs. Axel Foley (Eddie Murphy - Beverly Hills Cop)

    Conan the Barbarian (Schwarzenegger) vs. The Man with No Name (Clint Eastwood)
    Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford - Blade Runner) vs. Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)
    Bohdi (Patrick Swayze, Point Break) vs. Lt. Dunbar (Kevin Costner - Dances with Wolves)
    Mason (Sean Connery - The Rock) vs. Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones - Men in Black)
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 05.26.20 at 06:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Hang 'Em High
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.20.07
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,491
    Posts Per Day
    3.57
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    2961
    Likes (Received)
    881
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    Yes, I'm bored in quarantine. Hitting some blocks in biz due to Covid clusterfuckery, so I'm feeding my seratonin levels ala Coulda to distract myself while I wait for endless fucking phone calls from idiots and heroes alike. Anyway...gonna do this big style with a mondo starting bracket just 'cause, there's so many to choose from, and I wanna match some oddities as well as popular go-to flashpoints. No, I didn't include Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, or Indiana Jones because, duh. Nor did I include any DC or Marvel movie heroes or villains, because, duh again. Several actors appear here more than once, because...duh once again. It's a character ranking, not an actor ranking. Pick the ones you prefer. No runaways allowed...hopefully. Have at it. First round of voting ends on Thursday, May 28th, at 7 pm PST.

    Footnote: if you don't know every single one of these characters, might as well turn in your man card.



    James Bond (Sean Connery) vs. Martin Riggs (Mel Gibson)
    Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) vs. John Wick (Keanu Reeves)
    King Leonidas (Gerard Butler - 300) vs. Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)
    Rocky Balboa (Stallone) vs. John Rambo (Stallone)

    Dutch (Schwarzenegger - Predator) vs. Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise - Mission Impossible)
    Mad Max Rockatansky (Mel Gibson) vs. Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen - Lord of the Rings)
    T-800 (Schwarzenegger) vs. Robocop (Peter Weller)
    Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel - Fast and the Furious) vs. Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburn)

    James T. Kirk (William Shatner) vs. Spartacus (Kirk Douglas)
    John McClane (Bruce Willis) vs. The Outlaw Josey Wales (Clint Eastwood)
    Lee (Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon) vs. Lone Wolf McQuade (Chuck Norris)
    Jules Winfield (Sam Jackson - Pulp Fiction) vs. Cameron Poe (Nic Cage - Con Air)

    Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer - Wyatt Earp) vs. Lt. Colonel Kilgore (Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now)
    Neo (Keanu Reeves) vs. The Bride (Uma Thurman - Kill Bill)
    El Mariachi (Antonio Banderas - Desperado) vs. Seth Gecko (George Clooney - Dusk til Dawn)
    Wade Garrett (Sam Elliot - Roadhouse) vs. The Wolf (Harvey Keitel - Pulp Fiction)

    Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell) vs. Alonzo (Denzel Washington - Training Day)
    Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) vs. Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver)
    Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen - Reservoir Dogs) vs. Nicky Santoro (Joe Pesci - Casino)
    Tony Montana (Al Pacino - Scarface) vs. Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)

    Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman) vs. The Sundance Kid (Robert Redford) (have fun with this one )
    Jack Torrance (Jack Nicholson - The Shining) vs. Quint (Robert Shaw - Jaws)
    Khan Noonien Singh (Ricardo Montalban) vs. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)
    Gunnery Sgt Hartman (R. Lee Ermey, Full Metal Jacket) vs. Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper - Blue Velvet)

    Inigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin, Princess Bride) vs. Daniel Larusso (Ralph Macchio - The Karate Kid)
    Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti (Stallone) vs. Jack Walsh (Robert DeNiro - Midnight Run)
    Sgt. Elias (Willem Defoe, Platoon) vs. Kyle Reese (Michael Bien - Terminator)
    Virgil 'Bud' Brigman (Ed Harris - The Abyss) vs. Axel Foley (Eddie Murphy - Beverly Hills Cop)

    Conan the Barbarian (Schwarzenegger) vs. Frank Dux (Jean Claude Van Damme - Bloodsport)
    Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford - Blade Runner) vs. Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)
    Bohdi (Patrick Swayze, Point Break) vs. Lt. Dunbar (Kevin Costner - Dances with Wolves)
    Mason (Sean Connery - The Rock) vs. Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones - Men in Black)
    James Bond
    John Wick
    Dirty Harry
    John Rambo

    Dutch
    Mad Max
    T-800
    Dominic Toretto

    James T Kirk
    John McLane
    Lee
    Jules Winfield

    Lt. Colonel Kilgore
    Neo
    El Mariachi
    Wade Garrett

    Snake Plissken
    Ellen Ripley
    Mr Blonde
    Vito Corleone

    Butch Cassidy
    Quint
    Khan
    Gunnery Sgt Hartman

    Daniel LaRusso
    Jack Walsh
    Sgt. Eliason
    Virgil Brigman

    Conan
    Rick Deckard
    Bodhi
    Mason

  3. #3
    Forum Frontman
    fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    41
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,521
    Posts Per Day
    4.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    458
    Thanks (Given)
    1404
    Thanks (Received)
    8511


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    James Bond (Sean Connery)
    Jason Bourne (Matt Damon)
    Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)
    Rocky Balboa (Stallone)

    Dutch (Schwarzenegger - Predator)
    Mad Max Rockatansky (Mel Gibson)
    T-800 (Schwarzenegger)
    Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel - Fast and the Furious)

    James T. Kirk (William Shatner)
    John McClane (Bruce Willis)
    Lone Wolf McQuade (Chuck Norris)
    Jules Winfield (Sam Jackson - Pulp Fiction)

    Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer - Wyatt Earp)
    The Bride (Uma Thurman - Kill Bill)
    El Mariachi (Antonio Banderas - Desperado) The Wolf (Harvey Keitel - Pulp Fiction)

    Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell)
    Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton)
    Nicky Santoro (Joe Pesci - Casino)
    Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)

    Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman)
    Quint (Robert Shaw - Jaws)
    Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)
    Gunnery Sgt Hartman (R. Lee Ermey, Full Metal Jacket)

    Daniel Larusso (Ralph Macchio - The Karate Kid)
    Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti (Stallone)
    Sgt. Elias (Willem Defoe, Platoon)
    Axel Foley (Eddie Murphy - Beverly Hills Cop)

    Conan the Barbarian (Schwarzenegger)
    Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)
    Bohdi (Patrick Swayze, Point Break)
    Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones - Men in Black)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Hang 'Em High
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.20.07
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,491
    Posts Per Day
    3.57
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    2961
    Likes (Received)
    881
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    Would have been interesting to match up De Niro's MaCauley and Pacino's Hanna from Heat against each other.

    MaCauley all the way for me.

  5. #5
    carpe damn diem
    billy007's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.00
    Age
    56
    Location
    socially distant
    Posts
    31,550
    Posts Per Day
    4.23
    Favorite VH Song

    "Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

    Today @ 12:35 PM
    Likes (Given)
    119
    Likes (Received)
    221
    Thanks (Given)
    1531
    Thanks (Received)
    2473


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

    Default


    James Bond (Sean Connery)
    Jason Bourne (Matt Damon)
    Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)
    Rocky Balboa (Stallone)

    Dutch (Schwarzenegger - Predator)

    T-800 (Schwarzenegger)
    Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel - Fast and the Furious)

    James T. Kirk (William Shatner)
    John McClane (Bruce Willis)

    Jules Winfield (Sam Jackson - Pulp Fiction)

    Lt. Colonel Kilgore (Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now)


    The Wolf (Harvey Keitel - Pulp Fiction)

    Alonzo (Denzel Washington - Training Day)
    Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton)
    Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen - Reservoir Dogs)
    Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)

    Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman)
    Quint (Robert Shaw - Jaws)
    Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)


    Daniel Larusso (Ralph Macchio - The Karate Kid)
    Jack Walsh (Robert DeNiro - Midnight Run)
    Kyle Reese (Michael Bien - Terminator)
    Axel Foley (Eddie Murphy - Beverly Hills Cop)

    The Man with No Name (Clint Eastwood)
    Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford - Blade Runner)

    Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones - Men in Black)
    If you like what you see here, please click here to donate!

  6. #6
    carpe damn diem
    billy007's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.00
    Age
    56
    Location
    socially distant
    Posts
    31,550
    Posts Per Day
    4.23
    Favorite VH Song

    "Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

    Today @ 12:35 PM
    Likes (Given)
    119
    Likes (Received)
    221
    Thanks (Given)
    1531
    Thanks (Received)
    2473


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

    Default

    Richard Kimble (Ford) vs. Samuel Gerard (Jones) would’ve been fun, too
    If you like what you see here, please click here to donate!

  7. JUNGLE DRUMMER, jimmy812 thanked for this post.
  8. #7
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    30,656
    Posts Per Day
    5.01
    Last Online

    06.06.20 @ 10:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    5115


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Would have been interesting to match up De Niro's MaCauley and Pacino's Hanna from Heat against each other.

    MaCauley all the way for me.
    I thought about that, but didn't think enough dudes would know the characters backwards and forwards.

    I'm surprised you picked Kilgore over Holliday. I made that one tough. Fucking love both of 'em.

  9. #8
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    30,656
    Posts Per Day
    5.01
    Last Online

    06.06.20 @ 10:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    5115


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    James Bond (Sean Connery)
    Jason Bourne (Matt Damon)
    Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)
    Rocky Balboa (Stallone)

    Dutch (Schwarzenegger - Predator)
    Mad Max Rockatansky (Mel Gibson)
    T-800 (Schwarzenegger)
    Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel - Fast and the Furious)

    James T. Kirk (William Shatner)
    John McClane (Bruce Willis)
    Lone Wolf McQuade (Chuck Norris)
    Jules Winfield (Sam Jackson - Pulp Fiction)

    Doc Holliday (Val Kilmer - Wyatt Earp)
    The Bride (Uma Thurman - Kill Bill)
    El Mariachi (Antonio Banderas - Desperado) The Wolf (Harvey Keitel - Pulp Fiction)

    Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell)
    Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton)
    Nicky Santoro (Joe Pesci - Casino)
    Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)

    Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman)
    Quint (Robert Shaw - Jaws)
    Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)
    Gunnery Sgt Hartman (R. Lee Ermey, Full Metal Jacket)

    Daniel Larusso (Ralph Macchio - The Karate Kid)
    Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti (Stallone)
    Sgt. Elias (Willem Defoe, Platoon)
    Axel Foley (Eddie Murphy - Beverly Hills Cop)

    Conan the Barbarian (Schwarzenegger)
    Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp)
    Bohdi (Patrick Swayze, Point Break)
    Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones - Men in Black)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sir, you have not chosen properly between Mariachi and the Wolf. Ooops. My bad. You didn't paragraph. Never mind.

  10. #9
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    30,656
    Posts Per Day
    5.01
    Last Online

    06.06.20 @ 10:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    5115


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Martin Riggs
    John Wick
    Harry Callahan
    John Rambo

    Dutch
    Mad Max
    T-800
    Morpheus

    James T. Kirk
    John McClane
    Lee
    Cameron Poe

    Doc Holliday
    Neo
    El Mariachi
    Wade Garrett

    Snake Plissken
    Sarah Connor
    Mr. Blonde
    Tony Montana

    The Sundance Kid
    Quint
    Kahn
    Gunnery Sgt Hartman

    Inigo Montoya
    Jack Walsh
    Sgt. Elias
    Virgil 'Bud' Brigman

    The Man with No Name
    Rick Deckard
    Bohdi
    Mason


  11. #10
    Forum Frontman
    fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    41
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,521
    Posts Per Day
    4.03
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes (Given)
    28
    Likes (Received)
    458
    Thanks (Given)
    1404
    Thanks (Received)
    8511


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    Sir, you have not chosen properly between Mariachi and the Wolf. Ooops. My bad. You didn't paragraph. Never mind.
    You donít vote against Winston Wolf.


    Heís buying me a new oak bedroom suit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #11
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    30,656
    Posts Per Day
    5.01
    Last Online

    06.06.20 @ 10:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    5115


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    You don’t vote against Winston Wolf.


    He’s buying me a new oak bedroom suit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oak is nice.

    I struggled between The Wolf and Mr. White for Keitel. But ultimately, I doubt there's two cooler supporting characters in the history of cinema than Wade Garrett and Winston Wolf.

    "How about you, Lash LaRue? Can you keep your spurs from jingling and jangling?"
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 05.26.20 at 07:44 PM.

  13. #12
    Gird your loins
    Daisy Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.17.08
    Age
    60
    Location
    Goose Poop, Ohio
    Posts
    16,209
    Posts Per Day
    3.57
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Likes (Given)
    148
    Likes (Received)
    127
    Thanks (Given)
    3115
    Thanks (Received)
    3248


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    James Bond (Sean Connery)
    Jason Bourne (Matt Damon)
    Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)
    Rocky Balboa (Stallone)

    Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise - Mission Impossible)
    Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen - Lord of the Rings)
    T-800 (Schwarzenegger)
    Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburn)

    James T. Kirk (William Shatner)
    John McClane (Bruce Willis)
    Lee (Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon)
    Jules Winfield (Sam Jackson - Pulp Fiction)

    Lt. Colonel Kilgore (Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now)
    The Bride (Uma Thurman - Kill Bill)
    Seth Gecko (George Clooney - Dusk til Dawn)
    Wade Garrett (Sam Elliot - Roadhouse)

    Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell)
    Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver)
    Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen - Reservoir Dogs)
    Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)

    Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman) vs. The Sundance Kid (Robert Redford) (have fun with this one ...Nope...you cannot make me
    Quint (Robert Shaw - Jaws)
    Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)
    Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper - Blue Velvet)

    Daniel Larusso (Ralph Macchio - The Karate Kid)
    Jack Walsh (Robert DeNiro - Midnight Run)
    Sgt. Elias (Willem Defoe, Platoon)
    Virgil 'Bud' Brigman (Ed Harris - The Abyss)

    Conan the Barbarian (Schwarzenegger)
    Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford - Blade Runner)
    Bohdi (Patrick Swayze, Point Break)
    . Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones - Men in Black)



    Oh ...and how could you even THINK to put Bud Brigman in the same category as Axel Foley.

  14. #13
    Hang 'Em High
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.20.07
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,491
    Posts Per Day
    3.57
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    2961
    Likes (Received)
    881
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    I thought about that, but didn't think enough dudes would know the characters backwards and forwards.

    I'm surprised you picked Kilgore over Holliday. I made that one tough. Fucking love both of 'em.
    Heat is one of my all time favorite films, as is Apocalypse Now. Kilgore is a small, but EPIC performance by Duvall.

  15. #14
    Hang 'Em High
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.20.07
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,491
    Posts Per Day
    3.57
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:30 AM
    Likes (Given)
    2961
    Likes (Received)
    881
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    Garrett and Wolf was TOUGH call. Love em both.

  16. #15
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    30,656
    Posts Per Day
    5.01
    Last Online

    06.06.20 @ 10:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    5115


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    James Bond (Sean Connery)
    Jason Bourne (Matt Damon)
    Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood)
    Rocky Balboa (Stallone)

    Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise - Mission Impossible)
    Aragorn (Viggo Mortensen - Lord of the Rings)
    T-800 (Schwarzenegger)
    Morpheus (Lawrence Fishburn)

    James T. Kirk (William Shatner)
    John McClane (Bruce Willis)
    Lee (Bruce Lee - Enter the Dragon)
    Jules Winfield (Sam Jackson - Pulp Fiction)

    Lt. Colonel Kilgore (Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now)
    The Bride (Uma Thurman - Kill Bill)
    Seth Gecko (George Clooney - Dusk til Dawn)
    Wade Garrett (Sam Elliot - Roadhouse)

    Snake Plissken (Kurt Russell)
    Ellen Ripley (Sigourney Weaver)
    Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen - Reservoir Dogs)
    Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)

    Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman) vs. The Sundance Kid (Robert Redford) (have fun with this one ...Nope...you cannot make me
    Quint (Robert Shaw - Jaws)
    Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins)
    Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper - Blue Velvet)

    Daniel Larusso (Ralph Macchio - The Karate Kid)
    Jack Walsh (Robert DeNiro - Midnight Run)
    Sgt. Elias (Willem Defoe, Platoon)
    Virgil 'Bud' Brigman (Ed Harris - The Abyss)

    Conan the Barbarian (Schwarzenegger)
    Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford - Blade Runner)
    Bohdi (Patrick Swayze, Point Break)
    . Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones - Men in Black)



    Oh ...and how could you even THINK to put Bud Brigman in the same category as Axel Foley.
    I'm afraid I must insist, kind woman. You must choose between Butch and the 'Kid. It sucks, but your vote must count accordingly. Blood sweat and tears are to be expected in this volley.

    I love that you know the difference in scale between Bud and Axel. Well done.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. The super cool all new Ghostbusters 2020 thread
    By OLO in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12.07.19, 11:01 AM
  2. Save VHLinks Campaign For 2020...PLEASE READ NEW INFO FOR 2020!
    By Brett in forum VHL Forum Announcements
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 11.17.19, 03:50 PM
  3. Save VHLinks Campaign For 2020...PLEASE READ NEW INFO FOR 2020!
    By Brett in forum Political Underground
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08.12.19, 10:41 PM
  4. Super Duper kick ass website.
    By OLO in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09.11.10, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •