2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading - Page 1274
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  6,105
Page 1274 of 1327 FirstFirst ... 274774117412241264127112721273127412751276127712841324 ... LastLast
Results 19,096 to 19,110 of 19900
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 02:39 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Anti-vaxx Christian broadcaster Marcus Lamb dies of Covid aged 64

This guy was a pretty big wheel in christian tv he owned a network. Just get vaccinated folks God helps those who help themselves. RIP
    I guess he let Jesus Take the Wheel and drive it into a ditch.

Not a knock on Christianity, but God gave you a brain...he meant for you to use it.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

2. CaboChris, MF5150 Liked This Post
    Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard75,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post

Not a knock on Christianity, but God gave you a brain...he meant for you to use it.
    Was gonna say something familiar but just like the anti vaxx people say "See, you were vaccinated and you still got covid".

Yeah? And you weren't vaccinated and you croaked.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:49 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee King15,000 VHL Life Points

there are a few meme's out there that say a similar thing... the most on point (to me) was someone who'd died from COVID standing at the pearly gates saying 'God - why didn't you save me?' and God's response was, 'I gave you masks, social distancing, vaccines...what more did you want??'
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedKnight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    there are a few meme's out there that say a similar thing... the most on point (to me) was someone who'd died from COVID standing at the pearly gates saying 'God - why didn't you save me?' and God's response was, 'I gave you masks, social distancing, vaccines...what more did you want??'
    Exactly. My cousin is very religious but a huge anti vaxxer, well she caught it, was in icu for two or three weeks,lucky to be alive, now in a nursing home trying to learn how to walk again at 61. She's now posting on FB glad that God allowed her to live, the power of prayer saved her, etc.
    Dealing with it.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    Exactly. My cousin is very religious but a huge anti vaxxer, well she caught it, was in icu for two or three weeks,lucky to be alive, now in a nursing home trying to learn how to walk again at 61. She's now posting on FB glad that God allowed her to live, the power of prayer saved her, etc.
    I'm religious, and I don't think Jesus would save me from dying from Covid when there is a perfectly good vaccine available to take.

Just my $0.02.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

7. MD 5150, Elwood P. Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:37 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable5,000 VHL Life Points

While I may have my opinions on the effectiveness of masks, I do like the vaccine. I think if you are deciding not to be vaxxed well you are taking a risk. Like driving with 6 beers in you. Raw doggiing a Kardashian. The guy was stupid just like those guys were stupid trying to pick a fight with kid with an AR 15. Poor decisions equal poor results.

I know everybody has different faiths, etc but one thing that is not really addressed with some of the Christians who are refuse the vaccine or believe in the power of prayer is that with this guy, he believed in prosperity gospel. Like Joel Osteen. You pray, God will protect and even give you riches. The more you pray the more riches that God will provide. Not to get into doctrine but this isn't mentioned in the NT. Sure God will protect if he chooses. He he doesn't well then you are like the Israelites who died when the building fell on them. Bad things do happen. You also don't tempt fate. Paul for example told the seaman that they should pull into port and they didn't choose to beleive them, 14 days of a storm later they crashed on an island.

I don't know why some Christians are stupid. This guy was but for the most part, most of us are vaccinated.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

Anti-vaxx acquaintance I have argued with on FAcebook, a very close relative of theirs just passed away from COVID. This is your atypical 'the vaccines don't work, and we are vastly overcounting deaths because of the people who died with COVID as opposed to from COVID.' And the same thing with this relative. This relative had health problems and COVID was the final nail, but not the cause of death because of the other conditions.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:

I do agree that there is a difference of dying with COVID or from COVID, and the CDC and other organizations could have done a much better job with reporting it.

I think they were afraid that if they showed that the deaths were mainly limited to the elderly and the already sick, that fewer people would take it seriously. And they might have been right, but that is not their call to make, and I think the lack of transparency by the USG on this from the start fed into an already existing distrust of the government.

11. Sam Vs. Dave Liked This Post
    Master Bluesman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Stay Frosty
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-LikedThee King

I'm religious, and I don't think Jesus would save me from dying from Covid when there is a perfectly good vaccine available to take.
    Trust in Allah . . . But tie up your camel.

DLR
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Rawhide in "A"

Tom Brady hates tomatoes

13. It's Mike, edwardv, Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:37 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable5,000 VHL Life Points

Well The Omnicron Variant is in the United States. Who would have thought that? I mean your flight ban took three days to go into effect and lets be honest, we really can't control who or what comes into our country anyway. Its not like we were going to prevent it.

That said, it is what it is. Two months from now it will be another vairant. Then another. Then another. I hope its not bad but its the world we are living in and COVID runs it

15. It's Mike, track 5, MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 01:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Now I saw a report that this Omnicron variant was in Nigeria before it was found in South Africa. Does it really matter? At the end of the day, all variants can be traced back to China. We shouldn't lose sight of that.

Anytime there's a new variant discovered somewhere, it's a good bet that it won't be contained and will make the rounds.

I'm The One

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:26 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan Praiser15,000 VHL Life PointsOld GuardSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    Well The Omnicron Variant is in the United States. Who would have thought that? I mean your flight ban took three days to go into effect and lets be honest, we really can't control who or what comes into our country anyway. Its not like we were going to prevent it.

That said, it is what it is. Two months from now it will be another vairant. Then another. Then another. I hope its not bad but its the world we are living in and COVID runs it
    So another booster for this variant? IDK…for whatever reason, my arm swelled a lot after the booster shot—no swelling with the previous two. I looked like Quagmire without trying:

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

Travel bans weren't going to work. It was in Europe a week before South Africa identified it. There's no reason is wasn't here already before we enacted the travel ban. Plus, there were two countries in southern Africa where we didn't ban travel, but they had confirmed cases of omicron, as did Israel, Belgium, Hong Kong, UK, Germany, Italy and the CZech Republic. One of the cases in Belgium had no association with anyone who traveled to South AFrica, so community spread had already started in places.

You would have to do what Australia has done, but then you'd have way, way harsher restrictions on civil rights in order to stop the movement and interaction of people within the country. It just isn't feasible. And it punishes a country like South Africa for having a great medical system that is really good at identifying viruses and new strains.

19. ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedKnight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life Points

Just my $0.02.
    Yep.. Maybe God gave these scientists the brains to create a vaccine that some of these dumbasses won't take
    Dealing with it.

21. CaboChris Liked This Post
    Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

01.11.22 @ 08:41 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    Yep.. Maybe God gave these scientists the brains to create a vaccine that some of these dumbasses won't take

Why all the meanness towards me. LMAO. I had the rona. Figured I aint taking the shot. Plus I have viper semen running through me. So I'm good. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.

Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick split up after 2 years of fucking ....I mean dating. edwardv.

23. jimmy812 Liked This Post