2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading - Page 831
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  2,137
Page 831 of 885 FirstFirst ... 331731781821828829830831832833834841881 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,465 of 13267
    Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 10:26 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

My wife had to get a Covid test 4 times so far in the past month. She's having stomach problems again and has to go through a bunch of procedures that include upper/lower GI, CTs etc. So every time she has a procedure appt, she has to get a Covid test about 3 days prior. She does it at the Hospital test site which is done by having people stay in their cars in a long, slow moving line that snakes around the parking lot. The latest was this past Monday and because thousands of idiots think if they get a test, they're good to travel and get together with family. So the Hospital Covid test line was about 6 hours long instead of the usual 2 hour wait.

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Today @ 02:44 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    My wife had to get a Covid test 4 times so far in the past month. She's having stomach problems again and has to go through a bunch of procedures that include upper/lower GI, CTs etc. So every time she has a procedure appt, she has to get a Covid test about 3 days prior. She does it at the Hospital test site which is done by having people stay in their cars in a long, slow moving line that snakes around the parking lot. The latest was this past Monday and because thousands of idiots think if they get a test, they're good to travel and get together with family. So the Hospital Covid test line was about 6 hours long instead of the usual 2 hour wait.
    That's pretty awful. So sorry. I have a friend going thru cancer treatments and every time she needs a scan, or a procedure she has to have a test. Not exactly something you want to wait in line for in your car when you are weak and sick from chemo

2020 sucks. The vaccine can't come soon enough. Stay well til then folks

3. T.B. Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 03:25 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    Sorry to hear that about your wife, T.B. I hope all works out with her soon.

Last I heard the line at our closest hospital was about 4 hours. Yeah I worry about the numbers spiking after the holiday(s). Lot of people traveling, lot of kids home from college. Be safe out there everyone.

5. T.B. Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Today @ 02:49 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

Default 2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading

A BBQ joint not far from where I live is getting a shit tonne of press for defying lockdown orders on Monday and Tuesday. He’s also a strong anti-masker and COVID-denier and has been since April. His property became more of a conspiracy protest ground than it was a small, local business defying, what even I will admit was a unfair lockdown with respect to small businesses.

Today they’ve changed his locks and are barring him from opening again today for service.

Our Mayor was on CNN talking about this fucking shit-heel.

Why do we only get on the map with Americans when we act as crazy as they do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MF5150; 11.26.20 at 07:30 AM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 03:04 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    A BBQ joint not far from where I live is getting a shit tonne of press for defying lockdown orders on Monday and Tuesday. He’s also a strong anti-masker and COVID-denier and has been since April. His property became more of a conspiracy protest ground than it was a small, local business defying, what even I will admit was a unfair lockdown with respect to small businesses.

Today they’ve changed his locks and are barring him from opening again today for service.

That's how the world works. Normal people don't make headlines.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

As an aside, i dislike the press giving this idiot all the coverage he craves.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    As an aside, i dislike the press giving this idiot all the coverage he craves.

Agreed.

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Big Bad Bill
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Dreams
    Last Online

Today @ 12:37 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterWell-Liked5,000 VHL Life PointsMaster Praiser3 Months Registered
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

I realize you are talking about the great white north. What exactly should restaurant owners do? There a few restaurants around me that are open risking the fine or worse. Will the U.S. government fully back pay all of the restaurant owners and the employees like they do for government workers?

We all have to stay safe, but what would any of you do if your life savings were about to disappear?

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MD 5150 View Post
    I realize you are talking about the great white north. What exactly should restaurant owners do? There a few restaurants around me that are open risking the fine or worse. Will the U.S. government fully back pay all of the restaurant owners and the employees like they do for government workers?

We all have to stay safe, but what would any of you do if your life savings were about to disappear?
    What every other restaurant has done, open for take out and delivery, take the rent subsidy and the wage subsidy and adjust for the times. He's not special. He's just trying to be a hero for the conspiracy nuts. Short term thinking.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Well for starters, here in America you just can’t go in and change someone’s locks. Couple legal ramifications on that as well as liability. Second, why not just send the RCMP to the establishment and shut it down?

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MD 5150 View Post

He’s not opening as a small business owner who is struggling to make ends meet.

He’s opening as an anti-mask, anti-virus, conspiracy-laden dumbfuck.

I’d support him opening up if customer safety was a primary concern and his messaging was different. Not allowing and encouraging those dumbfuck protestors would also go a long way in endearing him to many.

There are many who would understand and appreciate him defying the order and opening up, if he wasn’t such an ignorant piece of shit.
    Everybody knows this is the absolute worst time for small restaurants to be shut down going into the winter. Small restaurants and businesses were not the cause of this second wave up here.

But don’t be a fucking piece of shit. He deserves every single thing that’s coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Well for starters, here in America you just can’t go in and change someone’s locks. Couple legal ramifications on that as well as liability. Second, why not just send the RCMP to the establishment and shut it down?

Local police showed up and shut them down today. This wouldn’t really be under the RCMP’s purview.

14. It's Mike Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post

Rcmp isnt gonna get involved in a local issue like this. That would just inflame the issue

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Rcmp isnt gonna get involved in a local issue like this. That would just inflame the issue

Or the OPP. The local Mounties. Whatever. You get the gist.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Fudd thinks they’d show up with hockey sticks and Maple Syrup scented mace.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Fudd thinks they’d show up with hockey sticks and Maple Syrup scented mace.

Don’t perceive to know what I think. It was an honest question. If you want to be a jackass we can go in a different direction.

19. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post