Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:52 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    See and that’s the meat and potatoes of it Daisy. Not only did the few women who posted here stop coming, so did the few persons of color. It’s a fact.

And let’s not kid ourselves. These idiots aren’t real conservatives. They’re not right wing. They’re just simpleton white boys full of fear and neo-nationalism based in blue collar sheltered middle class lives not wanting the status quo changed because it will require them to understand empathy. Which is too hard for a lot of guys who really have no idea about the world outside suburbia. They think they know enough about gender and immigration to base their life philosophy on when all they’ve really done is paint themselves in a glass bottle that will break sooner than later. Isn’t it ironic that the one lead singer they all idolize abhors their world views?

But please know...not all of us are like that. Keep coming by. They’re not worth worrying about. At all.
    Listen I don't think Billy is a bad guy at all. and I feel bad about not just pming him about the nazi crap. There are others around here who I have long wondered why they get along, but I get the idea of free speech. It just got tiring to be the resident LIBTARD FEMINAZI blah blah blah. This isn't my idea of entertainment

now given that. Let us let this thing die it's natural death. Nothing is going to be resolved here.

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

06.04.21 @ 07:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    Listen I don't think Billy is a bad guy at all. and I feel bad about not just pming him about the nazi crap. There are others around here who I have long wondered why they get along, but I get the idea of free speech. It just got tiring to be the resident LIBTARD FEMINAZI blah blah blah. This isn't my idea of entertainment

now given that. Let us let this thing die it's natural death. Nothing is going to be resolved here.
    Oh I wasnít talking about billy.

But ok, your wish is of course paramount in this regard.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 04:13 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

You let me know when you hold the same standard to them...which I have yet to see you do...and Iíll do that.

At least Brett moderates with an even keel. Take a lesson from the webbie.

Itís no claim. Go ask Daisy if Iím right. Itís not my problem if you failed to see what was racist. Or far more likely, chose to overlook it.

I already showed the people who warranted and wanted an appropriate filtered summary as I said I would. Youíre not on that list of recipients. Because youíre not a fair and balanced moderator. But also because I just donít believe youíd give a fuck. You just want to find some counter for it.
    You sound like a fucking 5 year old - "he did it too". If you're gonna paint people with that tag then back it up. Not asking much. But you won't. You'll just keep crying that you're the victim. It's pathetic.

Sent from blah blah using Tapatalk

4. JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Oh I wasn’t talking about billy.

I know but it was my response to him that triggered this whole thing. It's time to let it go.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

07.31.21 @ 09:57 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life Points

Oh I wasn’t talking about billy.

I'm waiting...
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

7. JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

08.16.21 @ 07:54 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I ain’t afraid of no post!

HH<——— another fun filled thread to read. What page does this mess start on? ————
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

9. Get The Show On The Road, rchop84 thanked for this post.
    Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

06.04.21 @ 07:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Supremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    You sound like a fucking 5 year old - "he did it too". If you're gonna paint people with that tag then back it up. Not asking much. But you won't. You'll just keep crying that you're the victim. It's pathetic.

Sent from blah blah using Tapatalk
    Fellow moderator just asked everyone to let it go, and her fellow moderator canít even respect her.

You are a poor moderator, cherry picker. And Iím no victim. Iíll keep handing you your double standards as long as you keep exhibiting them.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life Points

I know but it was my response to him that triggered this whole thing. It's time to let it go.
    I disagree. You're request was reasonable if you found that term to be in poor taste. The response below was what triggered it. No one that I've seen on here has used it as a "sexist counter slag." The context that I've seen it used in is to describe someone who is so unreasonable as to come off as unhinged. And let's not kid ourselves, we know exactly who this thinly veiled swipe was aimed at and I'm tired of it. The same guy who calls anyone he disagrees with a "racist."

Some people around here use it as a sexist counter slag. Said people claim they don't like being labeled, yet use commensurate labels nonetheless. (not you, Bill). But others have, and they've hashed Daisy with it as a slag.

12. JUNGLE DRUMMER thanked for this post.
    Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Halen View Post
    I ain’t afraid of no post!

HH<——— another fun filled thread to read. What page does this mess start on? ————
    3 I think.

14. Hurricane Halen thanked for this post.
    PM Goo with your concerns
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

09.22.21 @ 06:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedThee King75,000 VHL Life Points

Maybe we open a new Ghostbusters thread and try to be civil.
    Closed
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    I disagree. You're request was reasonable if you found that term to be in poor taste. The response below was what triggered it. No one that I've seen on here has used it as a "sexist counter slag." The context that I've seen it used in is to describe someone who is so unreasonable as to come off as unhinged. And let's not kid ourselves, we know exactly who this thinly veiled swipe was aimed at and I'm tired of it. The same guy who calls anyone he disagrees with a "racist."
    yes it has been used as sexist counter slag. But here's my point. Why is it used at all and why do others here tolerate it when they DO NOT tolerate the use of the term nazi to refer to any other set of political or social beliefs outside of Hitler himself. It doesn't matter if it is used directly toward me or about someone else.

Look at the way in which it was used. It was used to describe someone who was making a point that women in the entertainment industry get less respect. This is a truth. Women are fighting for equality in that industry and the remake of that movie with women was getting terrible comments long before anyone saw any footage. I'm sure Leslie Jones heard a lot of it. SO. What was there in her comment that would equate with Nazi ism? Nothing. In that comment s he wasn't calling for all men to be killed right? And I'm not calling out Billy for his opinion of this, what I'm talking about is how casually the term is used to describe statements or beliefs that are NO WHERE NEAR the level that needs to be reached for this kind of term to be appropriate. And the fact that when it is used, the guys around here just let it pass. But use NAZI to describe a policy of separating and imprisoning families, or barring the AIDS ridden Hatians from immigration, or barring anyone of Muslim religious beliefs and these same guys are incensed that anyone would think that word is appropriate.

17. TJENZ thanked for this post.
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 04:13 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

yes it has been used as sexist counter slag. But here's my point. Why is it used at all and why do others here tolerate it when they DO NOT tolerate the use of the term nazi to refer to any other set of political or social beliefs outside of Hitler himself. It doesn't matter if it is used directly toward me or about someone else.

Look at the way in which it was used. It was used to describe someone who was making a point that women in the entertainment industry get less respect. This is a truth. Women are fighting for equality in that industry and the remake of that movie with women was getting terrible comments long before anyone saw any footage. I'm sure Leslie Jones heard a lot of it. SO. What was there in her comment that would equate with Nazi ism? Nothing. In that comment s he wasn't calling for all men to be killed right? And I'm not calling out Billy for his opinion of this, what I'm talking about is how casually the term is used to describe statements or beliefs that are NO WHERE NEAR the level that needs to be reached for this kind of term to be appropriate. And the fact that when it is used, the guys around here just let it pass. But use NAZI to describe a policy of separating and imprisoning families, or barring the AIDS ridden Hatians from immigration, or barring anyone of Muslim religious beliefs and these same guys are incensed that anyone would think that word is appropriate.
    It's an awful term that should never be used. Sadly there's a lot of stuff on this forum that people are allowed to say without being shown the door. People are far too comfortable with their freedom to be complete idiots in my opinion.