EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Decapitated French teacher warned not to show Prophet Muhammad images before Islamist attack

"We said to the teacher it was not good to show photos like this and that it would cause a huge problem," student Martial Lusiela told NBC News.

PARIS — A student said he warned his teacher about showing caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad, considered blasphemous by Muslims, days before he was decapitated on a Paris street in what French President Emmanuel Macron called an "Islamist terrorist attack."

Martial Lusiela, 15, told NBC News he was "shocked" by Friday afternoon's attack in the middle-class suburb of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine, north-west of the French capital.

"I didn't expect a decapitation — it went too far," he said, speaking with the permission of his parents, shortly after the incident that left his 47-year-old history teacher dead.

French anti-terrorism prosecutor Jean-Francois Ricard identified the victim as Samuel P.

Ricard told reporters on Saturday that the attacker was an 18-year-old Chechen refugee. He said he had been armed with a knife and an airsoft gun that fired plastic pellets. He was shot dead by police shortly after the incident.

Born in Moscow, the teenager had been granted a 10-year residency in France and was not known to intelligence services, Ricard said.

A text claiming responsibility for the attack and a photograph of the victim were found on the suspect's phone, he said, adding that the suspect had been seen at the school asking students about the teacher, and the headmaster had also received several threatening phone calls.

Ricard said Samuel had sustained multiple injuries and that an investigation for murder with a suspected terrorist motive, had been opened.

On Saturday morning, floral tributes were laid outside the College Bois d'Aulne, where Samuel had taught. Others held signs saying, "I am a teacher."
    Image: People bring flowers to the Bois d'Aulne college after the attack in the Paris suburb of Conflans St Honorine
    People bring flowers to the Bois d'Aulne College where the decapitated teacher worked on Saturday.CHARLES PLATIAU / Reuters

Student Luisela, said he had been in Samuel's class earlier this month, when the civics teacher had shown pupils the caricatures published by the Charlie Hebdo magazine in 2015,which are considered blasphemous by Muslims. Islam prohibits images of the prophet, asserting that they lead to idolatry.

"We said to the teacher it was not good to show photos like this and that it would cause a huge problem," Lusiela said. "It's not a caricature you should show to the class, because there are Muslims in the class."

Nine people were taken into custody for questioning as part of the investigation, including four members of the attackers family, a spokesperson for France's anti-terrorism prosecutor’s office said Saturday.

French President Emmanuel Macron said Samuel "was the victim of an Islamist terrorist attack," speaking from the scene of the incident late Friday.

"One of our fellow citizens was assassinated today because he was teaching, he was teaching pupils about freedom of expression," Macron told reporters.

"Our compatriot was flagrantly attacked," he said. "They won't win... We will act. Firmly, And quickly. You can count on my determination."

The attack came as Macron's government continues to work on a bill to address Islamic radicals. France has the largest Muslim population in Western Europe with up to 5 million members, Islam is the country's second largest religion.

Part of that population is made up of Chechens. In the 1990s, two wars in Chechnya, a predominantly Muslim Russian republic in the North Caucasus, triggered a wave of emigration and many fled to western Europe.

Muslim leaders in France have widely condemned Friday's incident, which carried echoes of the attack five years ago on the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo. The outlet published caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad, unleashing divisions that are still casting a pall over French society.

Less than a month ago, a man originally from Pakistan used a meat cleaver to attack and wound two people who were on a cigarette break outside the offices where Charlie Hebdo was based at the time of the 2015 attack.

The controversy of the cartoons was revived last month when Charlie Hebdo decided to re-publish them to coincide with the start of the trial of accomplices in the 2015 attack.

Al-Qaeda, the militant Islamist group that claimed responsibility for those killings, threatened to attack Charlie Hebdo again after it republished the cartoons.

The magazine said last month it republished the images to assert its right to freedom of expression, and to show it would not be cowed into silence by violent attacks. That stance was backed by many prominent French politicians and public figures.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/d...amist-n1243815
    Religion of peace strikes again.

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Today @ 05:05 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable75,000 VHL Life Points

Default CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin suspended by New Yorker for exposing himself on Zoom call

CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin suspended by New Yorker for exposing himself on Zoom call

New Yorker suspended staff writer Jeffrey Toobin over a Zoom incident where he exposed his penis.

Vice reported on Monday that the magazine is investigating an incident where the genitalia of CNN's chief legal analyst was seen by members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio during a Zoom call last week.

"Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter,” a spokesperson for the New Yorker confirmed to Fox News.

Toobin, one of CNN's biggest stars, offered an apology for his "embarrassingly stupid mistake" and attempted to explain what led to the incident.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers," Toobin said in a statement to Motherboard. “I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video."

Vice noted that Toobin hasn't tweeted since October 13, and that his most recent on-air CNN appearance was Saturday, though he may not be seen again any time soon. According to a CNN statement obtained by The Washington Post, "Jeff Toobin has asked for some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted.”

CNN did not immediately respond to Fox News' requests for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffre...new-yorker-cnn
    ☩ ☩ ☩

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Knight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life PointsMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked

CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin suspended by New Yorker for exposing himself on Zoom call

New Yorker suspended staff writer Jeffrey Toobin over a Zoom incident where he exposed his penis.

Vice reported on Monday that the magazine is investigating an incident where the genitalia of CNN's chief legal analyst was seen by members of the New Yorker and WNYC radio during a Zoom call last week.

"Jeffrey Toobin has been suspended while we investigate the matter,” a spokesperson for the New Yorker confirmed to Fox News.

Toobin, one of CNN's biggest stars, offered an apology for his "embarrassingly stupid mistake" and attempted to explain what led to the incident.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera. I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers," Toobin said in a statement to Motherboard. “I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video."

Vice noted that Toobin hasn't tweeted since October 13, and that his most recent on-air CNN appearance was Saturday, though he may not be seen again any time soon. According to a CNN statement obtained by The Washington Post, "Jeff Toobin has asked for some time off while he deals with a personal issue, which we have granted.”

CNN did not immediately respond to Fox News' requests for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jeffre...new-yorker-cnn

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Oh for Fucks sake. This world has gone nucking futts. This is weirdly hilarious, or is it hilariously weird? Reminds me of the school teacher who didn't realize her camera was already on and some of her students were already logged on when she walked across her bedroom after getting out of the shower.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    Oh for Fucks sake. This world has gone nucking futts. This is weirdly hilarious, or is it hilariously weird? Reminds me of the school teacher who didn't realize her camera was already on and some of her students were already logged on when she walked across her bedroom after getting out of the shower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

I’m on video calls all day. This isn’t hard. (Insert your own joke here.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

uh, so supposedly, they were doing an election simulation what ever that is and they took a break and Toobin thought he had muted the video and audio but did not.

They said they could see him go to another video call, and during that call he masturbated.

What a way to end a career!

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdg...-dick-incident

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:07 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    uh, so supposedly, they were doing an election simulation what ever that is and they took a break and Toobin thought he had muted the video and audio but did not.

They said they could see him go to another video call, and during that call he masturbated.

What a way to end a career!

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epdg...-dick-incident
    Who in the fuck masturbates at their desk, even at home? What the hell is wrong with that guy?
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable75,000 VHL Life Points

Default SICK SOCIETY STUFF

wtf is happening
    ☩ ☩ ☩

11. Daisy Hill Liked This Post
    Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

I remember he was accused of adultery with a co workers daughter and that she had a baby but I wasn't aware that he had been accused of some nasty behaviour towards women back a decade ago. He was one of those lucky "pre me too" guys who flew under the radar apparently

https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/accuse...d-sex-history/

and then he was a sympathetic reporter of other sex scandals

https://forward.com/culture/456845/h...al-he-created/

OJ Simpson is loving this tho as Toobin wrote an book about the OJ case. He posted a video on twitter making light of the scandal

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

I read some things today about some of Toobin's other activities that I won't repeat.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Knight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life PointsMaster PraiserSupremely-Liked

I read some things today about some of Toobin's other activities that I won't repeat.
    Lol the NY Post already put it out there

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....x-history/amp/

Edit; I see Daisy already posted it
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Default Christians in France murdered by Islamists... again

"Allahu Akbar!"

Three people have died in a knife attack at the Notre Dame Basilica in Nice, in what French President Emmanuel Macron said was an "Islamist terrorist attack".

He said France would not surrender its core values after visiting the Notre-Dame basilica in the southern city. An extra 4,000 troops are being deployed to protect churches and schools.

In Nice, one elderly victim was "virtually beheaded", officials said. Another woman and a man also died.

A male suspect was shot and detained.

Anti-terror prosecutors have opened an investigation into the attack and France has raised its national security alert to its highest level.

French media are quoting sources close to the investigation as saying the attacker was a 21-year-old Tunisian migrant, however the authorities have not provided any details.

Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi spoke of "Islamo-fascism" and said the suspect had "repeated endlessly 'Allahu Akbar'".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54736273
    ------------------------

Paris (CNN)Emmanuel Macron has said that France "will not give into terrorism" after three people were killed in a knife attack on a church in Nice.
    The French President described Thursday's incident in the Mediterranean coast city as "Islamist and terrorist madness."
    "Once again this morning, it was three of our compatriots that fell in Nice, and very clearly France is under attack," Macron added.

Nice's mayor, Christian Estrosi, described the woman as having been "decapitated."

Everything points to a terrorist attack," the mayor said on Twitter Thursday morning.
    The attacker kept repeating the words "Allahu Akbar" while being treated by medics, Estrosi said.
    "There is no doubt that the perpetrator of the attack... what his intentions were," he added.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/europ...ntl/index.html

The killings come two weeks after a schoolteacher in Paris was beheaded after showing his pupils cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

There have been anti-France protests in a number of Muslim countries after President Macron defended publication of the cartoons.

Security remains tight at the scene as investigations continue

Last edited by Wruff_ajax; 10.29.20 at 12:24 PM.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

"Allahu Akbar!"

Three people have died in a knife attack at the Notre Dame Basilica in Nice, in what French President Emmanuel Macron said was an "Islamist terrorist attack".

He said France would not surrender its core values after visiting the Notre-Dame basilica in the southern city. An extra 4,000 troops are being deployed to protect churches and schools.

In Nice, one elderly victim was "virtually beheaded", officials said. Another woman and a man also died.

A male suspect was shot and detained.

Anti-terror prosecutors have opened an investigation into the attack and France has raised its national security alert to its highest level.

French media are quoting sources close to the investigation as saying the attacker was a 21-year-old Tunisian migrant, however the authorities have not provided any details.

Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi spoke of "Islamo-fascism" and said the suspect had "repeated endlessly 'Allahu Akbar'".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54736273
    ------------------------

Paris (CNN)Emmanuel Macron has said that France "will not give into terrorism" after three people were killed in a knife attack on a church in Nice.
    The French President described Thursday's incident in the Mediterranean coast city as "Islamist and terrorist madness."
    "Once again this morning, it was three of our compatriots that fell in Nice, and very clearly France is under attack," Macron added.

Nice's mayor, Christian Estrosi, described the woman as having been "decapitated."

Everything points to a terrorist attack," the mayor said on Twitter Thursday morning.
    The attacker kept repeating the words "Allahu Akbar" while being treated by medics, Estrosi said.
    "There is no doubt that the perpetrator of the attack... what his intentions were," he added.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/europ...ntl/index.html

The killings come two weeks after a schoolteacher in Paris was beheaded after showing his pupils cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

There have been anti-France protests in a number of Muslim countries after President Macron defended publication of the cartoons.

Security remains tight at the scene as investigations continue

Makes me want to cry.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 03:57 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Im actually surprised our jihad loving friends have not mounted a global offensive to support the pandemic.

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.