The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 06:08 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    I thought i was the most uptight person here.... oh, you said upright.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

2. I Coulda Hada VH, MF5150, cabomiro Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 03:54 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    VHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

Dave Chappelle vs the Tyranny of the Gender Agenda

The manufactured controversy surrounding Chappelle’s comedy special “The Closer” is proof that the gender agenda is turning into a tyrannical monster that threatens the very concept of free speech.

Chappelle said:

“I’m team TERF. I agree. Gender is a fact. (…) Every human being in this room, every human being on Earth had to pass through the legs of a woman to be on Earth. That is a fact.”

Chappelle knew very well that stating these words would prompt calls for his immediate termination. Because, in 2021, using the true, valid, and factual definition of the word woman is now “transphobic”. But Chappelle did it anyway so we can all witness the insanity that would ensue.

And, sure enough, it happened. GLAAD – the “media monitoring organization” whose admitted goal is to “shape the narrative” tweeted the following:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...is-ridiculous/
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 06:06 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Concerning the whole biological gender isn't real.....

How come on Hulu, they have an ad for HIV prevention. Some drug that you take I guess having unprotected sex or whatever. Helps prevent the transmission I guess. Very progressive commercial. Lots of guys holding hands, playing big spoon, little spoon, etc With the side effects or warning a very clear warning is "if you were born a woman....." I guess you know having XX at birth, 10 years in., 30 years in, 80 years in, etc is a pretty big deal and is scientific in nature. Granted we are told to follow science in everything. Global Warming, COVID, etc but not gender. Doesn't exist unless you are taking this mediciine which may kill you if you were born a woman and likely will remain a wom through your entire life. Regardless of pronoun, surgery, etc

5. Bad to the Bone Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:

Lesbians feel pressured into having sex with trans women over fears of being branded 'transphobic' while those who refuse face death threats, claim activists

Lesbians claimed they get abuse if they do not wish to sleep with trans women

Some claim they've been pressured to have sex with trans women with penises

Transgender rights activists believe having genital preference is discriminatory

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ansphobic.html

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

. . .
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:42 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Great! Now my entire 30's trolling the bar scene is now just a standard social issue.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:

So I can go to a lesbian bar, and claim they are being transphobic if they won't have sex with me? All I have to do is say I identify as a woman?

Man, it keeps getting easier and easier. I thought Tinder made it easy, this is like shooting fish in a barrel.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

9. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:

I'm a chick, but I'm gonna stab you with my shaft and you're gonna like it!

How is that any different than just staying a dude? Isn't the point of become a chick getting nailed by dick?

Where the fuck is that meteor?

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:09 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    I'm a chick, but I'm gonna stab you with my shaft and you're gonna like it!

How is that any different than just staying a dude? Isn't the point of become a chick getting nailed by dick?

Where the fuck is that meteor?
    I think you've over-simplified the whole issue. lol

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 04:45 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable100,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

If I join Tinder am I gauranteed I will score with some old lady who's a real lady?
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:35 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    RookieMaster PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    Dave Chappelle vs the Tyranny of the Gender Agenda

The manufactured controversy surrounding Chappelle’s comedy special “The Closer” is proof that the gender agenda is turning into a tyrannical monster that threatens the very concept of free speech.

Chappelle said:

“I’m team TERF. I agree. Gender is a fact. (…) Every human being in this room, every human being on Earth had to pass through the legs of a woman to be on Earth. That is a fact.”

Chappelle knew very well that stating these words would prompt calls for his immediate termination. Because, in 2021, using the true, valid, and factual definition of the word woman is now “transphobic”. But Chappelle did it anyway so we can all witness the insanity that would ensue.

And, sure enough, it happened. GLAAD – the “media monitoring organization” whose admitted goal is to “shape the narrative” tweeted the following:

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...is-ridiculous/
    Chappelle is one of my favorite comedians. Personally, I don't think he's transphobic, but then again, I am not living that experience so I don't view his words through that lens. I think he's using his craft to challenge narratives, understand the "human experience" of others, and to advance the conversation. Again, that's my interpretation as a white, heterosexual male who does, incidentally, find George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Tom Brady to be handsome men.

What Dave may want to do to help advance the conversation is to gain a better understanding of the difference between sex and gender. People mistakenly interchange these two related but different words and concepts. The former is biological and physiological and the latter is a social construct. What the Trans community may want to do to help advance the conversation is to truly listen to what Dave is saying and take into consideration his conduct.
    =VH=

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:00 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster75,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Not sure how you can watch any of Chapelle's stuff and say he is transphobic. Laughing at jokes doesn't mean you want a group dead. People make jokes about that holocaust, Hitler, AIDS, all kinds of terrible stuff. They're jokes!!

Chapelle's point, or one of them, is mutual respect, and the idea of how marginalized can you be if you can get other minorities canceled, or at least take away their careers. He specifically mentions Kevin Hart, but now no one will touch Dave;s documentary

Quote Originally Posted by VH1986 View Post
    Chappelle is one of my favorite comedians. Personally, I don't think he's transphobic, but then again, I am not living that experience so I don't view his words through that lens. I think he's using his craft to challenge narratives, understand the "human experience" of others, and to advance the conversation. Again, that's my interpretation as a white, heterosexual male who does, incidentally, find George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Tom Brady to be handsome men.

What Dave may want to do to help advance the conversation is to gain a better understanding of the difference between sex and gender. People mistakenly interchange these two related but different words and concepts. The former is biological and physiological and the latter is a social construct. What the Trans community may want to do to help advance the conversation is to truly listen to what Dave is saying and take into consideration his conduct.
    I agree with you, on this, but I feel like the 2SLGBTQIA+ (man, that is starting to look more like an unhackable password) community blurs these lines, too. It's almost as if the goalposts changes. You understand, okay, gender is outword appearance based upon social norms, but sex is biological, so then you talk about biology, not gender, and that is transphobic, too.

15. ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    If I join Tinder am I gauranteed I will score with some old lady who's a real lady?
    Wouldn't know, been landing on the same patch for 29 years now.

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 04:45 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable100,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Wouldn't know, been landing on the same patch for 29 years now.
    One of my sons told me that site is like a 90% chance you get HPV or Herpes. A good landing strip is never a bad thing and quite rare in the relationship world.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:

If I was single, I would want to sleep around, but it just isn't worth the risk (to me), sleep around a lot it would almost certainly be a lock that you are getting something that penicillin isn't fixing.

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:09 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Yeah, I had a great time in my younger years and I consider myself lucky to have gotten out unscathed.

But in today's climate, it seems way too easy to hook up and, therefore, way too easy to catch something. Although the odds are probably the same as they always were. lol