Last Online

Today @ 04:43 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Never said they didn’t exist. Is English your second language? I said I haven’t experienced it. I also don’t go looking for racist ignorant fucks to talk to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No shit Sherlock. The way your worded your post made it sound like just because you didn't know anyone that was racist in Georgia they didn't fucking exist.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

06.06.24 @ 04:54 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by KS 5150 View Post
    Anyone who identifies as a "Proud Boy"
    The reason I ask is because "white nationalist" gets thrown around a lot. Mostly with no nuance talked about.

On one hand, you will have white nationalist who are white, only want America to be white, and most of their political are conservative leaning. However, some are fine with a welfare system if only white people benefit from it. They obviously want the border completely closed off. Pro gun. Most of these people want a "White America First" America.

I think the people above is who most of you guys are referring to.

However, I and I think many others (that happen to be white) are pro gun, want America first, a strongly protected border but a good solid pathway to citizenship for those that want to come here. It should probably be easier for many that come here the right way. It shouldn't take 25-30 years for people doing it the right way. We want less foreign aid because America should put its citizens first

America to me is not America if its not the land of opportunity. If someone is against immigration completely, they don't believe that America should be the land of opportunity. IMO.

The problem is that both kind of groups gets thrown together if the "white nationalist" thing gets talked about and discussed.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    The reason I ask is because "white nationalist" gets thrown around a lot. Mostly with no nuance talked about.

On one hand, you will have white nationalist who are white, only want America to be white, and most of their political are conservative leaning. However, some are fine with a welfare system if only white people benefit from it. They obviously want the border completely closed off. Pro gun. Most of these people want a "White America First" America.

I think the people above is who most of you guys are referring to.

However, I and I think many others (that happen to be white) are pro gun, want America first, a strongly protected border but a good solid pathway to citizenship for those that want to come here. It should probably be easier for many that come here the right way. It shouldn't take 25-30 years for people doing it the right way. We want less foreign aid because America should put its citizens first

America to me is not America if its not the land of opportunity. If someone is against immigration completely, they don't believe that America should be the land of opportunity. IMO.

The problem is that both kind of groups gets thrown together if the "white nationalist" thing gets talked about and discussed.
    I’d go with that.

I’m a fudd nationalist. Fuck everyone except people I like. And quite honestly, we have had enough illegal and legal immigrants come here in the past 10 years that I’d close the border until we get a headcount and eradicate the people who actually don’t deserve to be here. It’s not a color or nationality thing. It’s a matter of if you jumped the line.

4. CaboChris Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:

Part of the problem is who we are allowing to immigrate here, not as much the number.

And it has ZERO to do with race, and everything to do with culture. While still a small percentage, we, like Europe are going to have a problem in which an uncomfortably large portion of our population will not believe in Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, a Free Press, separation of Church and State, or just the simple concept of individual liberty.

We have to find some common belief system as a nation. It used to be the Judeo-Christian ethic, but that ship has sailed.

For me, individual liberty should be our common goal, unfortunately, individual liberty and a nanny state are hard to have co-exist.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

6. Majestic Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

I hate to be “that guy”, but the issue is Muslims. I’m sorry. It is. The cultural differences and the lack of assimilation is becoming an issue. If you want America to be more like Iraq, go back there. There’s a place for that, it’s called Iraq.

Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 09:13 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life PointsElite Daily Poster

The Trojan Horse came here years ago and it's full of Jihadist muslims. No assimilation shady intentions. One day the USA will be talking about a two state solution on the fruited plain. Jezze during WW2 the Mafia helped the USG to kill nazis in Sicily and Italy. Are muslims here now going to do that in Iran and Syria? Lol
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 04:53 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

I mentioned it a few times but one of my hobbies is doing family research/genealogy. I help people if I can find their villages, etc Most people are like how I was. You just hear stories from parents, grandparents, uncles, etc Not much there. Most of the time when I ask questions about what they know, heard, etc they typically answer like this. "They didn't talk much about the old country. They said they were in America and were now Americans. They would speak English to us and only time they would speak their native tongue was to hide something from us. They felt that it was best if we assimilated being American as quick as possible. So nobody knows anything"

I know this was my family from both trees and can attest that at least 20 other families said the same thing. I don't think this is happening today outside of East Asian people.

Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life PointsElite Daily Poster

Gavin Newsom: Climate change a factor in CA budget deficit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ga...05911e4e&ei=36

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Gavin Newsom: Climate change a factor in CA budget deficit

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ga...05911e4e&ei=36
    Only because they made it a factor by wasting money on nonsense.

It will be the rich guys fault next, you know, the ones that pay most of the taxes, and I am sure he will hit on it being racist soon. Got to hit all the Democrat hot points as part of the "not my fault" parade.

Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Just like closing coal and oil powered electric plants makes life healthier when your electric bill soars double digit percentage yearly and the stress gives you a coronary.

Sent from my TMRV065G using Tapatalk

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Today @ 09:00 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    VHLinks Proud!Supremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

God these people really do have a mental disorder.

Half of trainee doctors at UCLA's prestigious medical school 'are failing basic tests after dean who's anti-white ignored affirmative action ban and terrorized staff with DEI rules'

Standards plunge at UCLA medical school amid claims of reverse discrimination
    Dean Jennifer Lucero has presided over exodus of Asian students since 2020

A DEI-fixated dean at UCLA's world-famous medical school has allowed standards to plummet by discriminating against white and Asian applicants, it is claimed.

The David Geffen School of Medicine in Los Angeles boasts Nobel Prize winners on its faculty and accepts just 173 students out of the 14,000 who apply to it each year.

But it has plunged from sixth to 18th place in the rankings since the appointment of Jennifer Lucerno as dean of admissions in June 2020 amid claims that the admissions bar for underrepresented minorities is now 'as low as you could possibly imagine'.

'All the normal criteria for getting into medical school only apply to people of certain races,' an admissions officer told the Washington Free Beacon. Lucerno has been accused of flouting California's affirmative action ban and hindering the career of a highly-qualified doctor because he is a white man.

'For other people, those criteria are completely disregarded.' Among the disturbing anecdotes shared are of a student lashing out in an operating room and accusing a surgeon of picking on her after being asked to locate a major artery - a basic medical request.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...firmative.html
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.

Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

According to new projections published today by the AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges), the United States will face a physician shortage of up to 86,000 physicians by 2036

We are a country in decline
    Yes Im 66 and a curmudgeon but the facts are out there .

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    According to new projections published today by the AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges), the United States will face a physician shortage of up to 86,000 physicians by 2036

We are a country in decline
    Yes Im 66 and a curmudgeon but the facts are out there .
    Bro, you been to the doctor lately? They’re either Indian or Asian now. Not that there’s anything wrong with it I guess.

I just don’t want to doctor from a college in Africa. Like a gastrointestinal doctor from the medical school of Equatorial Guinea.

Don’t really trust those credentials.

Or the university of Raffa.

Baluchitherium
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Bro, you been to the doctor lately? They’re either Indian or Asian now. Not that there’s anything wrong with it I guess.

I just don’t want to doctor from a college in Africa. Like a gastrointestinal doctor from the medical school of Equatorial Guinea.

Don’t really trust those credentials.

Or the university of Raffa.

My local oncologist is from Nigeria and consulting oncologist is from USA @ University of Pittsburgh Hillman Cancer Clinic

My endocrinologist is from India.

My hand surgeon is from USA

My general surgeon is from India

My nefrologist is from the Caribbean

My urologist is from France

My dentist is from the USA

My dermatologist a new one is from the USA

Last edited by edwardv; 05.24.24 at 02:00 PM.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Today @ 09:00 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    VHLinks Proud!Supremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Just had a customer come in and tell us that he was cutting a border patrol agents hair and he told them they had caught 8 confirmed/wanted ISIS members crossing the border. His boss, head of BP in the area was gonna hold a press conference about it but was called by DHS and said 'No, you're not.'

It's coming. Thank your president.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.