POLITICAL BLOTTER - Page 747
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  2,490
Page 747 of 787 FirstFirst ... 247647697737744745746747748749750757 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 11804
    Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

H A I L
    Last Online

Today @ 01:04 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    But he smoked the blue dress challenge

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    He was only impeached once.... such a piker!
    R.I.P. Edward Lodewijk Van Halen ~~ The Einstein of Rock Guitar ~~

2. Darrin Stephens Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:39 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Exclusive: Whistleblower Names Another FBI Official Who Allegedly Pressured Agents to Pad Domestic Extremism Stats

Ashley Oliver 10 Aug 2022

A whistleblower came forward with the name of a second FBI official who allegedly pressured agents to label cases as “domestic violent extremism” to boost case numbers, according to House Judiciary Committee Republicans.

Jill Sanborn, a now-Roku employee who worked at the FBI for more than two decades, is one of now two officials a whistleblower has identified as having “exerted pressure on agents to reclassify cases as DVE [domestic violent extremism] matters,” according to a letter sent to Sanborn on Wednesday and obtained by Breitbart News.

The letter, written by Judiciary Committee ranking member Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and committee member Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA), comes on the heels of the whistleblower contacting Jordan’s office in July and accusing another FBI official, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Timothy Thibault, of also seeking to inflate domestic violent extremism case numbers.

Jordan contacted FBI Director Christopher Wray about the initial accusation on July 27, stating, “FBI officials are pressuring agents to reclassify cases as ‘domestic violent extremism’ even if the cases do not meet the criteria for such a classification.”

The whistleblower allegations, Jordan noted, were “scandalous” considering the Biden administration’s push to frame domestic violent extremism as America’s “greatest threat.”

Jordan requested at the time that Wray provide his committee with an array of documents related to the allegations by August 10 at 5:00 p.m. Wray had not responded to the request as of the time of this publishing, a committee spokesperson confirmed.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), Jordan’s counterpart in the Senate, questioned Wray this month on Thibault harboring potential “political bias.”

Wray responded to Grassley, “I want to be careful not to comment at the moment on ongoing personnel matters.”

Grassley’s questioning came after he too received a whistleblower allegation against Thibault, but this one being that Thibault quashed investigative activity related to Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Prior to the exchange with Wray, Grassley said during a Fox News interview that Wray had informed him that Thibault would no longer be making decisions about which investigations the FBI should pursue.

The new letter, sent from the House Judiciary Republicans to Sanborn, now requests Sanborn appear before the committee for a “transcribed interview” to testify about the new whistleblower allegations.

The House Judiciary Committee has oversight jurisdiction over the FBI and can conduct official investigations and issue subpoenas, but committee Democrats, who have majority power, control such activity and have been loath to pursue allegations from recent FBI whistleblowers.

Sanborn could voluntarily participate in the requested transcribed interview, which would typically take place under oath and behind closed doors, but she is not required to.

Prior to leaving the FBI, Sanborn appeared before Congress last year and spoke about how “domestic violent extremists will continue to pose an elevated threat of violence to the United States”:

Jordan’s office has fielded allegations from more than a dozen FBI whistleblowers this year, but this latest allegation about padding domestic violent extremism numbers comes at a time when the FBI is under widespread scrutiny over what many have described as “politicization” after it raided former President Donald Trump’s residence in Mar-a-Lago on Monday.

Several House Republican leaders issued scathing rebukes of the FBI and Department of Justice after the raid, and Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) vowed to investigate Attorney General Merrick Garland on the matter next year should Republicans take the majority.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tremism-stats/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 04:36 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked100,000 VHL Life Points

Default POLITICAL BLOTTER

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Exclusive: Whistleblower Names Another FBI Official Who Allegedly Pressured Agents to Pad Domestic Extremism Stats

Ashley Oliver 10 Aug 2022

A whistleblower came forward with the name of a second FBI official who allegedly pressured agents to label cases as “domestic violent extremism” to boost case numbers, according to House Judiciary Committee Republicans.

Jill Sanborn, a now-Roku employee who worked at the FBI for more than two decades, is one of now two officials a whistleblower has identified as having “exerted pressure on agents to reclassify cases as DVE [domestic violent extremism] matters,” according to a letter sent to Sanborn on Wednesday and obtained by Breitbart News.

The letter, written by Judiciary Committee ranking member Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) and committee member Rep. Mike Johnson (R-LA), comes on the heels of the whistleblower contacting Jordan’s office in July and accusing another FBI official, Assistant Special Agent in Charge Timothy Thibault, of also seeking to inflate domestic violent extremism case numbers.

Jordan contacted FBI Director Christopher Wray about the initial accusation on July 27, stating, “FBI officials are pressuring agents to reclassify cases as ‘domestic violent extremism’ even if the cases do not meet the criteria for such a classification.”

The whistleblower allegations, Jordan noted, were “scandalous” considering the Biden administration’s push to frame domestic violent extremism as America’s “greatest threat.”

Jordan requested at the time that Wray provide his committee with an array of documents related to the allegations by August 10 at 5:00 p.m. Wray had not responded to the request as of the time of this publishing, a committee spokesperson confirmed.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA), Jordan’s counterpart in the Senate, questioned Wray this month on Thibault harboring potential “political bias.”

Wray responded to Grassley, “I want to be careful not to comment at the moment on ongoing personnel matters.”

Grassley’s questioning came after he too received a whistleblower allegation against Thibault, but this one being that Thibault quashed investigative activity related to Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Prior to the exchange with Wray, Grassley said during a Fox News interview that Wray had informed him that Thibault would no longer be making decisions about which investigations the FBI should pursue.

The new letter, sent from the House Judiciary Republicans to Sanborn, now requests Sanborn appear before the committee for a “transcribed interview” to testify about the new whistleblower allegations.

The House Judiciary Committee has oversight jurisdiction over the FBI and can conduct official investigations and issue subpoenas, but committee Democrats, who have majority power, control such activity and have been loath to pursue allegations from recent FBI whistleblowers.

Sanborn could voluntarily participate in the requested transcribed interview, which would typically take place under oath and behind closed doors, but she is not required to.

Prior to leaving the FBI, Sanborn appeared before Congress last year and spoke about how “domestic violent extremists will continue to pose an elevated threat of violence to the United States”:

Jordan’s office has fielded allegations from more than a dozen FBI whistleblowers this year, but this latest allegation about padding domestic violent extremism numbers comes at a time when the FBI is under widespread scrutiny over what many have described as “politicization” after it raided former President Donald Trump’s residence in Mar-a-Lago on Monday.

Several House Republican leaders issued scathing rebukes of the FBI and Department of Justice after the raid, and Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) vowed to investigate Attorney General Merrick Garland on the matter next year should Republicans take the majority.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...tremism-stats/
    Are we good to believe and trust whistleblowers again?

Because I’d really hate to see a Roku employee get shit on like that guy who served his country in the military and blew the whistle against Daddy back in 2019.

Anxiously awaiting your reply and advisement on the matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 03:16 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedKnight Of Da Roundtable25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Are we good to believe and trust whistleblowers again?

Because I’d really hate to see a Roku employee get shit on like that guy who served his country in the military and blew the whistle against Daddy back in 2019.

Anxiously awaiting your reply and advisement on the matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol..hold your breath and I'll look for mr blue

Man if he gets paid on breitbart pastes I want in on that
    Dealing with it.

6. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 04:36 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked100,000 VHL Life Points

Default POLITICAL BLOTTER

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    Lol..hold your breath and I'll look for mr blue

Man if he gets paid on breitbart pastes I want in on that
    If I held my breath waiting for an actual response from him to any number of intelligent criticisms from our more intelligent posters on this site, of which I’m definitely not included, that have been levied here against Daddy, I would have passed out and suffered brain damage a while ago.

He moves on from point to point more efficiently than a fucking Sherpa.

It’s been a little over two months since he’s returned and he conveniently becomes a World Champion Dodgeballer whenever the fact that Daddy actually tried to get his VP overturn an Election and name him Dictator of America gets thrown at him.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 04:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points

Brook is a smart dude who is more than willing, and capable, of an intelligent exchange of ideas.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:23 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Brook is a smart dude who is more than willing, and capable, of an intelligent exchange of ideas.

Mike. The voice of reason both publicly and privately.

10. bklynboy68, NDL Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post

Thank you, Mike . Likewise.

I’ll just say this, I have gone back and forth with tons of people on here through the years. If I choose not to interact with someone, there’s probably a reason.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

12. BREW CREW Liked This Post
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterMaster PraiserRookie25,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

NYC Mayor Adams says Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is a ‘global embarrassment’

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...yye-story.html

Crying over a couple bus loads of illegals, while siding with the party that continues to make it easier to happen. Texas is just sharing the love.

14. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by MD 5150 View Post
    NYC Mayor Adams says Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is a ‘global embarrassment’

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...yye-story.html

Crying over a couple bus loads of illegals, while siding with the party that continues to make it easier to happen. Texas is just sharing the love.
    Assclown needs to clean up his toilet of a city. A “Sanctuary City”

16. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Supreme Court to hear case that could end 40 years of race-based affirmative action in university admissions

Students for Fair Admissions argue Harvard is violating the Civil Rights Act through its discrimination of Asian-American students

August 11, 2022

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...ity-admissions

18. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:15 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Assclown needs to clean up his toilet of a city. A “Sanctuary City”
    what make up does an assclown wear? How many fit into a vw bug?

My kingdom for Ed Koch resurrection

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    what make up does an assclown wear? How many fit into a vw bug?

My kingdom for Ed Koch resurrection
    I’ll take ol’ Ed over the last two mayors. And over Bloomberg’s third term.

Adams seems content to just be there and collect some goodies.

21. Darrin Stephens Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Whole Foods founder says socialists are 'taking over' the US, threatening liberties

Mackey has long warned Americans that socialism is a danger to the country

Anders Hagstrom
    Published 3 hours ago

Whole Foods founder and CEO John Mackey complained that "socialists are taking over" the U.S. in a Thursday podcast appearance.

Mackey made the statement during a podcast with Reason Magazine. Mackey has a history of criticizing socialist policies and has adopted the term "conscious capitalism" to describe his preferred approach to economics.

"My concern is that I feel like socialists are taking over," Mackey told host Nick Gillespie. "They're marching through the institutions. They're… taking over education. It looks like they've taken over a lot of the corporations. It looks like they've taken over the military. And it's just continuing.

"You know, I'm a capitalist at heart, and I believe in liberty and capitalism. Those are my twin values. And I feel like, you know, with the way freedom of speech is today, the movement on gun control, a lot of the liberties that I've taken for granted most of my life, I think, are under threat," he added.

Mackey has been warning Americans about the rise of socialist sentiment in the U.S. for years. He is set to retire from his role at Whole Foods at the end of August, and he says he will be much more vocal about his beliefs once he leaves.

Mackey has described "conscious capitalism" in the past as a way of maintaining American business culture while focusing on more than just profit.

"From an investor's perspective, the purpose of the business is to maximize profits. But that's not the purpose for other stakeholders—for customers, employees, suppliers, and the community," he said in a 2005 debate with Nobel laureate Milton Friedman and former Cypress Semiconductor CEO T.J. Rodgers, "Each of those groups will define the purpose of the business in terms of its own needs and desires, and each perspective is valid and legitimate."

Mackey has argued repeatedly that capitalism is the "greatest thing humanity has ever done." He has also targeted the academic community for spreading socialist ideas, saying it is "generally hostile to business."

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:23 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

conscious capitalism.

I like that.

24. bklynboy68 Liked This Post