POLITICAL BLOTTER - Page 1236
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  5,535
Page 1236 of 1239 FirstFirst ... 2367361136118612261233123412351236123712381239 LastLast
Results 18,526 to 18,540 of 18583
    Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Yeah, it’s real funny when the country is going down the shitter and the average Joe can’t get any help, but we send billions upon billions to a fucking corrupt ass country who has been the world’s whore for decades.

LOL indeed if you can afford it. Most people in America don’t have that kind of coin where they can laugh it up.
    Dude.

Ukraine tho.

Never America.

2. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 11:49 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

We spend over $200 billion a month on entitlements to US citizens, I don't think it is never America.

You can argue that we could maybe spend the money going to Ukraine somewhere else, but you can't argue that we don't spend a shitpot on US citizens.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

4. Darrin Stephens, VH1986, KS 5150 Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 04:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Dude.

Ukraine tho.

Never America.
    Never.

Ukraine is like the 51st state now.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life PointsOverdrive
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    We spend over $200 billion a month on entitlements to US citizens, I don't think it is never America.

You can argue that we could maybe spend the money going to Ukraine somewhere else, but you can't argue that we don't spend a shitpot on US citizens.
    We have our own poor, and now we have imported the world’s poor. This government is making sure they get all the entitlements they deserve and don’t deserve.

The working man who isn’t on entitlements and pays for all that gets a huge “FUCK ‘EM” from their government.

But you know that
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

7. CaboChris Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 04:30 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life PointsElite Daily Poster
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

How much money a year does FICA bring into the US Treasury? How many people are avoiding paying FICA at all? I'm having a hard time finding this on Google

Sent from my TMRV065G using Tapatalk
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    We have our own poor, and now we have imported the world’s poor. This government is making sure they get all the entitlements they deserve and don’t deserve.

The working man who isn’t on entitlements and pays for all that gets a huge “FUCK ‘EM” from their government.

But you know that
    I can't.

I just wanted to say that....

10. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Report: China Expanding on Caribbean Island in ‘Backyard’ of U.S.

China is expanding its territory on a small island in the Caribbean considered to be in the “backyard” of the United States, according to leaked documents.

The island of Antigua, which is roughly 220 miles from the U.S. Virgin Islands, has been taken over by China, with the intention of turning the island into a Chinese “economic zone”, Newsweek reported.

Documents reviewed by the outlet show that:

This natural paradise on the island of Antigua, where officials will study the thoughts of Xi Jinping, is about to be razed for a Chinese-run special economic zone. According to documents reviewed by Newsweek it will have its own customs and immigration formalities, a shipping port and a dedicated airline and will be able to issue passports. It will establish businesses offering everything rom logistics to cryptocurrencies, facial surgery to “virology.”

What was once seen as being in the “backyard” of the U.S., is quickly being transformed into China’s so-called “front yard” with the help of loans, grants, and construction projects, according to the outlet.

While some Antiguans, such as Gisele Isaac, the chairwoman of the United Progressive Party, have expressed that China’s expansion on the island has left them feeling uneasy, Antiguan Prime Minister Gaston Browne spoke highly of China and Chinese dictator Xi Jinping.

“I see China, though, as a country that stands on truth, and a country that, you know, at least has some level of empathy for small states, and generally for poor and dispossessed persons globally,” Browne told the outlet.
    A spokesperson for the Florida-based U.S. Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) acknowledged the recent reports that China has been expanding on Antigua in a statement to the outlet.

We are aware that China may use its commercial and diplomatic presence for military purposes. In Asia, Africa and the Middle East, China has already abused commercial agreement at host-country ports for military aims; our concern is they may do the same in this region.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) warned in April 2022, that China was planning to expand and capitalize on an “economic downturn” occurring in Latin America.
    Rubio warned that the United States could not “afford to let the Chinese Communist Party expand its influence and absorb Latin America and the Caribbean.”

Over the past few years, China’s growing economic, diplomatic, and military powers have given rise to concerns as many fear China will overtake the U.S. as a superpower.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2024/...ckyard-of-u-s/

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

H A I L
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

BRAZIL AWAKENS: Hundreds of Thousands Gather in Rio’s Copacabana Beach Against Dictatorship and in Support of Bolsonaro

https://x.com/gatewaypundit/status/1782099290975809678
    R.I.P. Edward Lodewijk Van Halen ~~ The Einstein of Rock Guitar ~~

13. Simon Ribeiro Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
    BRAZIL AWAKENS: Hundreds of Thousands Gather in Rio’s Copacabana Beach Against Dictatorship and in Support of Bolsonaro

https://x.com/gatewaypundit/status/1782099290975809678
    interesting to see and keep an eye on.

15. The Rover Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 11:49 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    How much money a year does FICA bring into the US Treasury? How many people are avoiding paying FICA at all? I'm having a hard time finding this on Google

Sent from my TMRV065G using Tapatalk
    With recent tax law changes it is pretty hard to avoid paying into FICA without committing tax fraud. It used to be easy. Set up a S Corporation and run your profits through it and legally avoid FICA, but those loopholes have been closed.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

17. edwardv Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass’s home broken into with her inside
    Conrad Hoyt April 21, 2024 8:15 pm

An intruder broke into Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass’s home early Sunday morning, though it is unclear what the suspect’s motive was.

Bass was inside her Getty House residence at the time of the crime, and it appears her family was too, as the mayor’s office said neither she nor her family were injured in the break-in.

“This morning at about 6:40 AM, an intruder broke into Getty House through a window. Mayor Bass and her family were not injured and are safe,” Zach Seidl, deputy mayor of communications, said. “The Mayor is grateful to LAPD for responding and arresting the suspect.”

Police vehicles and officers were still outside the Democratic mayor’s home at about 4 p.m. on Sunday, per NBC Los Angeles. The suspect was reportedly taken into custody and treated for minor injuries.

The Getty House is the official residence of the mayor of Los Angeles. It is located in the Windsor Square neighborhood, a historic district east of Hancock Park.

The investigation into the break-in is ongoing, police said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...th-her-inside/

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

H A I L
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:43 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

House Speaker Mike Johnson's 'adopted' 40-year-old son Michael Tirrell James in court on charges of running illegal cannabis business and possession of brass knuckles - as it's revealed rap sheet goes back to 2003

Michael Tirrell James, 40, told DailyMail.com he would 'probably be in prison' if it wasn't for new House Speaker Mike Johnson

James was in court this week and has a rap sheet dating back to 2003 that includes drug-related and other petty crimes and has served time in jail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-knuckles.html
    R.I.P. Edward Lodewijk Van Halen ~~ The Einstein of Rock Guitar ~~

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 06:38 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

I simply would like to have us spend the same amount of money on our border security and maintaining our borders as we do with Ukraine.

I mean I know people say a wall would do absolutely nothing. I think it could do something but yet unsure how effective. 15 billion. Can't we just divert 15 billion of the 90 we are sending Ukraine just to see?

I mean we are likely 100% sure 90 billion isn't going to get delivered with 100% efficiency to Ukraine. Some will go to Z. Some will go to his friends. Some to some defense contractor. I mean can't we at least see what happens?

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

1984, VH1, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL, As Is, Panama
    Last Online

Today @ 06:49 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
    House Speaker Mike Johnson's 'adopted' 40-year-old son Michael Tirrell James in court on charges of running illegal cannabis business and possession of brass knuckles - as it's revealed rap sheet goes back to 2003

Michael Tirrell James, 40, told DailyMail.com he would 'probably be in prison' if it wasn't for new House Speaker Mike Johnson

James was in court this week and has a rap sheet dating back to 2003 that includes drug-related and other petty crimes and has served time in jail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-knuckles.html
    Didn't know that Mike Johnson has his own Hunter
    "People ask me how far I've come. And I tell them twelve feet: from the audience to the stage." - David Lee Roth

Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:56 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life Points

https://nypost.com/2024/04/22/opinio...er-of-america/

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk