Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:04 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Pelosi Promotes Conspiracy Theory Over GOP Filling SCOTUS Seat: ‘They’re Coming After Your Children’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pelos...H8ffLoj1AEe5Ts

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

She's buying into (or pandering to) the nonsense being peddled by the far left that the world is about to end from climate change.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

How Dems Stereotype Blacks: Get your booty to the pole

And there’s what they think of the black vote.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

4. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Hillary Clinton Rolling Out ‘Astute, Nuanced’ Podcast With Guests Such As Stacey Abrams

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hilla...Cdh12Cp-wPHXoE

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

That strip club video was made by a black, female, Atlanta filmmaker named Angela Gomes. She funded it with a go fund me page.

Her background is in comedies and she has credits as a comedy writer and an assistant director but I don't know WTF she was thinking with that video, She has has over 12000 views in less than 24 hours but I don't think any black man in Atlanta who is not inclined to vote and stumbles upon that video is going to find himself motivated to vote. But I will concede that she knows her community much better than I do, so what do I know?

They started off with a facebook page that was dedicated to getting black men in Atlanta to vote, then used that to raise funds for a video and website and have a staff of volunteers who run this mess.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Yeah, that was pretty bad. You can still see the gunshot wound in one of those girls leg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    How Dems Stereotype Blacks: Get your booty to the pole

And there’s what they think of the black vote.

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    That strip club video was made by a black, female, Atlanta filmmaker named Angela Gomes. She funded it with a go fund me page.

Her background is in comedies and she has credits as a comedy writer and an assistant director but I don't know WTF she was thinking with that video, She has has over 12000 views in less than 24 hours but I don't think any black man in Atlanta who is not inclined to vote and stumbles upon that video is going to find himself motivated to vote. But I will concede that she knows her community much better than I do, so what do I know?

They started off with a facebook page that was dedicated to getting black men in Atlanta to vote, then used that to raise funds for a video and website and have a staff of volunteers who run this mess.
    For me, it feeds into racial stereotypes, that you can't appeal to a black man's intellect, you have to appeal to his groin. I get their target market, and that it was organized by black Americans, but yeah, I think it is in poor taste and misses the mark.

But, I'm just an old white guy, so what the hell do I know about black guys in Atlanta.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

10. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:15 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member

Donor

Achievements:
    Well-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Weird how that works:

“DEFUND POLICE” ACTIVIST ALYSSA MILANO CALLS COPS TO REPORT ARMED GUNMAN – TURNS OUT TO BE TEEN SHOOTING SQUIRRELS WITH AIRSOFT GUN

From ‘defund the police’ to ‘defend me, police!’ in no time flat

https://www.infowars.com/defund-poli...h-airsoft-gun/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lling-911.html
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

12. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Pelosi unveils Watergate-style anti-corruption reforms — tailored for the Trump era

Many of the featured items are in direct response to issues Democrats have had with the president

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her top lieutenants on Wednesday unveiled a sweeping anti-corruption package that they're billing as a successor to post-Watergate reforms — updated for a potential post-Trump Washington.

The measure, a 158-page Democratic wish list that includes curbs on pardons for close associates of the president, a requirement for campaigns to publicly report many foreign contacts and a requirement for courts to prioritize congressional subpoenas, is House leaders' version of an antidote to what they see as weaknesses in democratic government exposed by President Donald Trump.

Though the proposal is likely doomed in a divided Congress, Democrats are presenting the measure against the backdrop of a potential Joe Biden presidency, under which they hope to enshrine lawmakers' power to police executive branch excesses and reassert themselves as a coequal branch.

"Our democracy is not self-effectuating — it takes work and a commitment to guard it against those who would undermine it, whether foreign or domestic," the seven House committee chairs unveiling the bill said in a statement. "It is time for Congress to strengthen the bedrock of our democracy and ensure our laws are strong enough to withstand a lawless president."

The measure, which Democrats have dubbed the Protect Our Democracy Act, was offered by Intelligence Chair Adam Schiff; Judiciary Chair Jerry Nadler; Oversight Chair Carolyn Maloney; Budget Chair John Yarmuth; House Administration Chair Zoe Lofgren; House Foreign Affairs Chair Eliot Engel; and House Ways and Means Chair Richard Neal.

A slew of rank-and-file Judiciary and Oversight Committee members signed on to the bill as well.

The measure includes a litany of distinct proposals — some offered earlier in this Congress as standalone bills — responding to specific controversies surrounding the Trump presidency, from his campaign's 2016 contacts with Russia and his posture toward the FBI's subsequent investigation to his efforts to pressure investigators to absolve political allies from prosecution. One would stiffen fines for violations of the Hatch Act, a proposal meant to prohibit federal employees from engaging in partisan politics on the taxpayers' dime, which several White House employees have run afoul of since early in Trump's term.

One measure would require the attorney general to log contacts between senior Justice Department officials and the White House, a measure intended to weed out political interference in sensitive matters, particularly those involving associates of the president. Another would bar the president from removing an inspector general without good cause and would require earlier notification to Congress, a response to Trump's summary removal of inspectors general for the intelligence community, Pentagon and State Department, who were presiding over sensitive Trump-connected investigations. And it would add additional protections for whistleblowers who come to Congress, including protection from retaliation by the president or vice president.

Another measure would reassert Congress' "power of the purse," limiting presidents' ability to block congressionally required spending — such as Trump's unilateral move to withhold $391 million in aid to Ukraine as he pressed the country's president to investigate Biden and other Democrats. And the proposal would also limit the president's ability to declare national emergencies without congressional review; Trump found funding for his border wall by declaring a national emergency that enabled him to redirect funds.

The new proposal would also strengthen Congress' hand in all investigations, including of the executive branch.

One provision requires courts to prioritize congressional lawsuits. It also allows congressional committees to request review of their suits by a three-judge district court panel — with an appeal directly to the Supreme Court. Another requires recipients of congressional subpoenas to comply with all document and testimony requests, with limited exceptions, in which cases the targets must provide a details log describing any withheld information and the legal rationale for refusing to provide it.

The measure would require campaigns to inform the FBI and Federal Election Commission if a foreign national or agent of a foreign power offers or solicits assistance.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...XnUihaplAaTOiA

To protect our democracy by preventing abuses of presidential power, restoring checks and balances and accountability and transparency in government, and defending elections against foreign interference, and for other
    purposes.

Last edited by Number 47; 09.23.20 at 09:58 AM.

14. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    For me, it feeds into racial stereotypes, that you can't appeal to a black man's intellect, you have to appeal to his groin. I get their target market, and that it was organized by black Americans, but yeah, I think it is in poor taste and misses the mark.

But, I'm just an old white guy, so what the hell do I know about black guys in Atlanta.
    It's just jaw dropping in it's lack of taste, disparagement of black men and objectification of the women. Is there anything that is right about this video?. It;s like a bad Chappelle show sketch

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Yeah, that was pretty bad. You can still see the gunshot wound in one of those girls leg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    LMAO You were really watching that video closely . I was just thinking that they must have muscles that most don't have cause how do they make their ass "clap" like that? That's some serious movement there. Talent.

#vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

This Week in Leftist Intimidation and Violence Vol. 5

https://freebeacon.com/culture/this-...mFi8OHaSe2ecNM

18. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Sinner's Swing!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning=Dave 5150=Sammy
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained or Summer Nights
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:37 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsThee KingWell-Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    This Week in Leftist Intimidation and Violence Vol. 5

https://freebeacon.com/culture/this-...mFi8OHaSe2ecNM
    The left's idea of making America great again.

20. bklynboy68 Liked This Post