Posts Per Day
    Last Online

07.03.20 @ 04:10 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    The problem is, as you said, the Republicans had seven years to come up with something better, and they shit the bed.
    In other words, business as usual.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Gov. Cuomo going on TV and arguing older people receiving care at home are less safe than older people in nursing homes is some priceless shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He is a big dumb ape.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 05:09 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    In other words, business as usual.
    In other words both parties are happy with ACA. As well as a supposed conservative SCOTUS judge.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Yeah, the Democrats can go fuck themselves with that one.

News flash for all Native Americans...you lost.
    I swear man, if I were rich... I’d move to the most isolated spot and say fuck the rest of it.

If that makes me selfish in the mind of collectivist, so fucking be it.

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

6. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Published 9 hours ago

Dems tweet then delete post linking Trump's Mt. Rushmore event to ‘glorifying white supremacy

The Democrats, the official Twitter account of the Democratic National Committee, raised eyebrows on Monday night for accusing President Trump of "glorifying white supremacy" after he scheduled a Fourth of July celebration at Mount Rushmore.

Trump is set to attend a fireworks display at the iconic landmark that honors George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln.

But a tweet from the Democrats' official Twitter page took issue with the president for holding the event there and shared a link to an article published by The Guardian last week about the criticism he has received from the Native American community.

"Trump has disrespected Native communities time and again," The Democrats wrote. "He's attempted to limit their voting rights and blocked critical pandemic relief. Now he's holding a rally glorifying white supremacy at Mount Rushmore- a region once sacred to tribal communities."

Critics pounded the Democrats for the tweet, which has since been deleted.

"Would be curious to hear @TheDemocrats explain what part of shooting off fireworks at Mt. Rushmore for the 4th of July "glorifies white supremacy". The fireworks? Mt. Rushmore itself? The 4th of July?" GOP pollster Logan Dobson asked. "Like I think I know what they're implying here, and the tweet was obviously designed to tell their base something, but it would be really instructive if they were actually made to answer the question."

"The Democrats think Mt Rushmore is a display of white supremacy. There’s no saving this country if Biden gets elected," radio host Jason Rantz tweeted.

"4th of July festivities at Mt. Rushmore = “a rally glorifying white supremacy” 2020 Democrats have lost it," National Republican Senatorial Committee senior adviser Matt Whitlock wrote.

"Pretty disappointing that when Democrats held the WH and Congress a few years back, they left up this monument 'glorifying white supremacy,'" writer Jeryl Bier quipped.

"All the Republicans have to do is run on a 'Hey, at least we’re not the Democrats' platform," author and "The Rubin Report" host Dave Rubin said.

The DNC did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...at-mt-rushmore

Democrats in 2020
    America Haters. I dont give a shit, they're idiots.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    https://www.thecut.com/2020/06/j-k-r...ommentary.html

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    Frickin ridiculous.

9. edwardv Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 05:45 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Kamala Harris will be Joe Biden's VP pick, Miranda Devine says

'As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign.'

Joshua Nelson 6 hours ago

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

“I think the interesting thing about Kamala Harris, though, is the fact that she’s coming out to showcase her ways just as she’s becoming the favorite as the vice president pick for Joe Biden,” Devine told “Fox & Friends," pointing to an event Harris has scheduled with DJs to support Biden's candidacy.

“As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign and she is, after all, a good friend of President [Barack] Obama and he’ll be the sort of silent force behind the throne of Joe Biden."

Meanwhile, past praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has some Miami-area Democrats worried about a lawmaker said to be in the running to join the Joe Biden ticket.

Rep. Karen Bass, a Los Angeles Democrat who heads the Congressional Black Caucus, referred to Castro as “comandante en jefe” after he died in 2016 – and called his passing “a great loss to the people of Cuba,” Politico reported.

The phrase Bass used translates to “commander in chief.”

Democrats speaking out against Bass’ apparent admiration for the late dictator – who led the Cuban Revolution in the 1950s and was a thorn in the side of U.S. presidents for a half-century – include U.S. Rep. Donna Shalala, D-Fla., and Miami state Rep. Javier Fernandez.

Devine said Democrats are trying to hold on to their “monopoly of the black vote” while President Trump bids to court African-Americans. Devine also said Biden will choose a woman of color as vice president to help court black voters.

“The fact that President Trump has quietly been wooing the black vote and doing quite well and I think that has been a real shock for the Democrats. They’re desperately trying to hold on to their monopoly on the black vote,” Devine said.

"Of course, Joe Biden made that almighty gaffe early on when he told a radio talk show host, a black talk show host, when you vote for Trump “you ain't black.” I think that was a real gaffe and was played down by the campaign, but, since Joe Biden has already said that he’s going to choose a woman as his running mate, now he’s under pressure to choose a woman of color.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mirand...arris-biden-vp
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

David Lasher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

House Dems Reject Resolution Condemning China for Coronavirus Cyberattacks

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/h...W9QhIXeFSfHY-s

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    House Dems Reject Resolution Condemning China for Coronavirus Cyberattacks

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/h...W9QhIXeFSfHY-s
    Of course not. China Joe is running and they’re hoping we can go back to business as usual.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

13. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

Today @ 08:29 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member

Donor

Achievements:
    Well-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Time Magazine Wants to Cancel ‘Superheroes’ Because They’re ‘Cops With Capes’

Uh oh. If you’re a fan of superhero movies, get ready to kiss them goodbye. Time magazine just signaled to the rest of the BLM-worshipping media landscape that caped crusaders, like the ones from Marvel movies, are essentially cops with capes. And you know what literally anyone who’s anyone thinks of cops, don’t you?

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cu...se-theyre-cops
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Today @ 03:42 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

There was this ridiculous article, where the writer gave a list of what white people
    should & shouldn't say, in hopes of supporting black people & BLM.

There was the usual calls to recognize your "white fragility," and own it & recognize
    the profound pain it causes to people of color.

Then she mentioned allowing black voices to be heard, just listen, do not attempt
    to prove how "woke" you are by, dominating the conversation.

Then she follows it with, and do not bring up Candace Owens & her views....

So much for listening to all black voices.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    There was this ridiculous article, where the writer gave a list of what white people
    should & shouldn't say, in hopes of supporting black people & BLM.

There was the usual calls to recognize your "white fragility," and own it & recognize
    the profound pain it causes to people of color.

Then she mentioned allowing black voices to be heard, just listen, do not attempt
    to prove how "woke" you are by, dominating the conversation.

Then she follows it with, and do not bring up Candace Owens & her views....

So much for listening to all black voices.
    Tucker on “White Fragility” book and theory.

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Today @ 01:15 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Of course not. China Joe is running and they’re hoping we can go back to business as usual.
    Impeach?
    "Problem is Van Halen doesn't miss you. Or me. Or any of us." - Little Dreamer

"So, Dave's in the same boat as the rest of planet Earth. He's no longer in a band that doesn't even exist." - I Coulda Hada VH

Big Bad Bill
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

1984, VH1, ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

ATBL, China Town
    Last Online

Today @ 02:10 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!15,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

China Joe? You already have Sleepy Joe & Corrupt Joe....geez, you gotta figure out which insult works the best when yelled at a Trump rally. It's hilarious that they still chant "Lock Her Up". That was FOUR years ago, and she's still free. Trump has to come up with better material. He can't get past playing the hits. YMMV
    "People ask me how far I've come. And I tell them twelve feet: from the audience to the stage." - David Lee Roth