Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

09.16.20 @ 08:12 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Yes the message is terrible PR. It may play well to the woke but you don't need to convince the woke to kneel asking for forgiveness for their racism and toxic masculinity. I know it will be blamed on something else but you think its any coincidence that every sport that has catered to the BLM message is having lower ratings to 2019?

https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-n...tter-protests/

More sites as well reporting this but since they are likely right leaning, won't post them. Yes people can turn off the beginning of the telecast and some likely are doing that. Some like me simply just are not watching the NBA playoffs. I really was upset at the 10 minute George Floyd dedication the Indians did for their opener so have not watched baseball as well. Plus there is them cowtowing to the name change. So I am exercising my right on viewership which is the only voice I have left in this world that thinks I am the cause of every ill in this country. Don't have an issue with people watching the sports. Know quite a few people like me so maybe its an echo chamber? Maybe the echo chamber is the sports community. I just don't think they are doing any good by embracing it so hard. They are driving people away.

Hot For Teacher

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:45 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Kindergarten Cop is just as bad as Birth of a Nation now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-Nation.html

How much crazier will these people get?
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Biden scraps plans to travel to Milwaukee for nomination acceptance, citing coronavirus concerns

Paul Steinhauser 5 mins ago

Joe Biden is no longer planning to travel to the Democratic convention site of Milwaukee to accept the party's presidential nomination, citing coronavirus concerns.

Convention organizers said in a statement Wednesday that Biden will instead accept the Democratic nomination from his home state of Delaware, and other speakers also will not go to Milwaukee.

“From the very beginning of this pandemic, we put the health and safety of the American people first. We followed the science, listened to doctors and public health experts, and we continued making adjustments to our plans in order to protect lives. That’s the kind of steady and responsible leadership America deserves. And that’s the leadership Joe Biden will bring to the White House,” DNC Chairman Tom Perez said.

The decision comes as both parties continue to dramatically scale back their convention plans, with the pandemic still raging in many states and concerns mounting about how gatherings of any size would impact the spread.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...virus-concerns
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 12:54 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

This is the perfect year for Biden to run and stay in his basement. You could not have scripted it any better. He's been running for the presidency since Carter was in office and fumbling and lying in public now he's in a bunker. Amazing
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

5. japeape Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 12:03 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Just makes Trump look all that much worse if he tries to throw any kind of party and reinforces their mail in ballot scheme.
    Last edited by Number 47; 08.05.20 at 09:15 AM.

#vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

8. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Just makes Trump look all that much worse if he tries to throw any kind of party and reinforces their mail in ballot scheme.
    It’s looking really silly now. Especially after the campaign’s response to the critique that he’s not getting out there and facing tough questions was to send his wife out in his place.

Yeah...no.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

08.06.20 @ 09:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster100,000 VHL Life Points

This Covid thing has really given convienent outs for a lot of folks:

Biden - can't do any public debates or appearances, due to covid.

Extreme & Wolfgang - can't put out my hot new album, due to covid.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

#vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    It’s looking really silly now. Especially after the campaign’s response to the critique that he’s not getting out there and facing tough questions was to send his wife out in his place.

Yeah...no.
    Yeah! Dr. Jill Biden is out there pushing the paperback version of her book. Like they really want to talk to her about that.

Did she always go by Dr. or are they just trying to pull some bull shit scam during the Covid to fool the idiots?

My sister earned a doctorate in education also... but doesn't use the title in her name.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Yeah! Dr. Jill Biden is out there pushing the paperback version of her book. Like they really want to talk to her about that.

Did she always go by Dr. or are they just trying to pull some bull shit scam during the Covid to fool the idiots?
    She has a doctorate in education which she got at 55.

Whoopi embarrassingly learned this

#vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    She has a doctorate in education which she got at 55.

Whoopi embarrassingly learned this
    Thank you... that's exactly what I'm talking about with her using the title.

People think she's up their with Fauci and Birx. Idiots.

Sorry, but I've never heard her refereed to as Dr. before yesterday. It's always just been Jill Biden.

14. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:09 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    This Covid thing has really given convienent outs for a lot of folks:

Biden - can't do any public debates or appearances, due to covid.

Extreme & Wolfgang - can't put out my hot new album, due to covid.
    I'm liking the not shaking hands part of it.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Oh boy. NO WAY HE MAKES IT TO THE DEBATES.

Watch–Joe Biden Snaps at Black Reporter over Cognitive Test Question: ‘Are You a Junkie?’

5 Aug 2020

Joe Biden bristled at a question about whether or not he has taken a cognitive test, asking an interviewer Tuesday morning whether he would pass a drug test and stumbling over his words several times in the course of one minute.

During an event with the National Association of Black Journalists, CBS News’ Errol Barnett asked if Biden has taken a test that would assess his mental fitness, and Biden snapped, “No, I haven’t taken a test! Why the hell would I take a test? C’mon, man!”

Biden then challenged Barnett, “That’s like saying you, before you got in this program, if you take a test where you’re taking cocaine or not, what do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”

What do you say to President Trump who brags about his test and makes your mental state an issue for voters? — @ErrolBarnett

“Well, if he can't figure out the difference between an elephant and a lion, I don't know what the hell he's talking about.” — Former VP

17. BlindtotheWorld Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 12:54 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

That was a ballsy question coming from CBS.

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:04 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Yeah, between this faux pas and Biden saying "(you) ain't black" if you don't vote for him, I'm sure he has the African American vote all sown up.

Seriously, do the Dems *want* to throw this election away? You figure with Trump being ...Trump, this would be a slam dunk of epic proportions and imo, it's still even odds.