The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 05:37 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Judge rules that Wisconsin absentee voting van used in 2022 was illegal
    January 9, 2024 / 12:13 PM CST

A Wisconsin judge ruled Monday that state law does not allow the use of mobile absentee voting sites, siding with Republicans who had challenged the city of Racine's use of a voting van that traveled around the city in 2022.

Republicans opposed the use of the van, the only one of its kind in Wisconsin, saying its use was against the law, increased the chances of voter fraud and was used to bolster Democratic turnout.

Racine officials, the Democratic National Committee and the Milwaukee-based voting advocacy group Black Leaders Organizing for Communities refuted those claims and defended the legality of the van, saying there was no specific prohibition against it.

The lawsuit over the mobile voting van is one of several in battleground Wisconsin that could affect voting rules in the upcoming presidential election.

The van was first used in Racine's municipal elections in 2022. It was purchased with grant money Racine received from the Center for Tech and Civic Life, the nonprofit created by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife. Republicans have been critical of the grants, calling the money "Zuckerbucks" that they say was used to tilt turnout in Democratic areas.

The van was used only to facilitate early in-person voting during the two weeks prior to an election, Racine City Clerk Tara McMenamin said. She said the vehicle was useful because it was becoming too cumbersome for her staff to set up their equipment in remote polling sites.

It traveled across the city to meet voters in their neighborhoods and collect early ballots.

The Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty, on behalf of Racine County Republican Party Chairman Ken Brown, filed a complaint the day after the August 2022 primary with the Wisconsin Elections Commission, arguing that the van was against state law. They argued that it was only sent to Democratic areas in the city in an illegal move to bolster turnout.

McMenamin disputed those accusations, saying that it shows a misunderstanding of the city's voting wards, which traditionally lean Democratic.

The elections commission dismissed the complaint four days before the November election that year, saying that there was no probable cause shown to believe the law had been broken. That led the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty to then file its lawsuit.

Racine County Circuit Judge Eugene Gasiorkiewicz, in a ruling late Monday, overturned the elections commission's dismissal of the complaint, saying state election laws do not allow for the use of mobile voting sites.

"Nowhere can this Court find or has been provided any authority allowing the use of a van or vehicle as an alternate absentee voting vehicle," the judge wrote.

He rejected the argument from defendants that the use of mobile voting sites was allowable because there is no specific prohibition against them.

The judge said his ruling wasn't a determination on whether mobile voting sites were a good idea or not. That is up to the Legislature to decide, Gasiorkiewicz said.

The Wisconsin Elections Commission and the state Department of Justice, which represented it in the lawsuit, did not return messages seeking comment on whether the decision will be appealed. McMenamin was in a meeting Tuesday and did not return a message seeking comment.

Early in-person absentee voting in Wisconsin for the municipal spring election begins Feb. 6. The presidential primary is April 2, with absentee voting allowed two weeks before it.

If appealed, the case could ultimately be decided by Wisconsin's liberal-controlled state Supreme Court.

Lucas Vebber, deputy counsel at the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty, hailed the ruling.

"Wisconsin voters should know that their elections are secure, and that election administration does not favor one political party over another," Vebber said. "This decision does just that."

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/ne...2-was-illegal/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

San Fran appoints non-citizen to serve on elections board. This is her victory speech, in Chinese.

February 19, 2024

https://x.com/CitizenFreePres/status...268077739?s=20
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Damage your reputation
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member

Donor

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King75,000 VHL Life Points

What in the actual fuck??
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 07:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Does the fentanyl and ransomware come with her?

Sent from my TMRV065G using Tapatalk
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 07:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

This country, I swear.

We have lost our collective G'damn minds.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

03.12.24 @ 06:01 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedVeteran50,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    This country, I swear.

We have lost our collective G'damn minds.
    We have lost our ability to stand up against anything that goes against our traditions in fear of being destroyed/canceled, lose our jobs...lose everything.

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 07:05 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by MD 5150 View Post
    We have lost our ability to stand up against anything that goes against our traditions in fear of being destroyed/canceled, lose our jobs...lose everything.
    Everything is cyclical. It will get worse before it gets better. Unfortunately, they're winning right now. They have our jobs/companies by the pc/woke balls.

8. Majestic, MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

On the flip side….

State appeals court rejects NYC non-citizen voting law

Feb 20, 2024

A New York appeals court on Wednesday rejected a New York City law permitting non-citizens to vote in local elections on state constitutional grounds.

The city approved the law in 2021, though it did not become official under the following year. Roughly 800,000 people would become eligible to vote for mayor and city council under the plan, which has not taken effect due to legal challenges, Politico reported.

"We determine that this local law was enacted in violation of the New York State Constitution and Municipal Home Rule Law, and thus, must be declared null and void," Second Judicial Department Associate Justice Paul Wooten of the Supreme Court of the State of New York Appellate Division wrote.

The law had come under challenge from a group of Republicans, including members of the city council, party officials, members of Congress, and other elected officials. The lead plaintiff was Staten Island Borough President Vito Fossella.

The group had alleged that the influx of such a volume of new voters "will dilute the votes of United States citizens" and "cause an abrupt and sizeable change to the makeup of the electorate, which will force the [ ]officeholder [p]laintiffs to change the way that they campaign for office" [sic].

"We just won a HUGE lawsuit challenging the right of non-citizens to vote in municipal elections. This is a HUGE VICTORY for the US CONSTITUTION, US Citizens and New Yorkers! Congrats and thank you to all my Republican colleagues for fighting hard on this!" NYC Councilwoman Inna Vernikov posted on X in the wake of the ruling.

https://justthenews.com/government/c...media-autopost

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Top red state official demands answers on Biden executive order 'attempting to register' illegals to vote

Mississippi SOS Michael Watson says the Biden executive order creates 'numerous opportunities' for ineligible voters to vote

March 11, 2024 4:00am EDT

Mississippi’s Secretary of State has sent a letter to President Biden’s Department of Justice asking it to stop enforcing a Biden executive order that he warns is being used to attempt to register ineligible convicts and illegal immigrants to vote.

"As you are aware, on March 7, 2021, President Biden issued Executive Order No. 14019 which sought to turn the Department of Justice agencies from their historical missions of law enforcement to voter registration and get out the vote operations," Mississippi Secretary of State Michael Watson wrote in a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland this week.

"These efforts are an intrusion into state matters and are a misuse of federal revenue and resources. In addition, it appears that these efforts have led to agencies under your charge attempting to register people to vote, including potentially ineligible felons and to co-opt state and local officials into accomplishing this goal."

The executive order in question was signed by Biden in 2021 and was billed as an attempt to combat racial discrimination and "protect the right to vote" and instructed government agencies "consider ways to expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process."

In his letter, Watson outlines concerns that the executive order "forces the U.S. Marshals Service" to "modify agreements with jails" that require them "to provide voter registration materials and facilitate voting by mail."

"According to the Marshals Service, they are modifying 936 contracts or intergovernmental agreements to require state and local government complicity in the potential registration of ineligible prisoners to vote," the letter states. "It further requires the Department of Justice to facilitate voter registration and mail voting for individuals in the custody of the Bureau of Prisons.

"This program creates numerous opportunities for ineligible prisoners to be registered to vote in Mississippi."

Watson told Fox News Digital that he is not confident the Biden administration is paying close attention to the voting status of the individuals involved.

"Forgive me for not necessarily trusting the Biden administration but in Mississippi we've got rules and regulations dealing with who can vote when it comes to felons, there are disenfranchising crimes in our state and I don't specifically think that the Biden administration cares crossing those T's and dotting those I's when it comes to making sure these folks can or can't vote, they're going to register them, including illegal aliens in custody so we've got major issues and that's what led to writing this letter to Attorney General Garland," Watson told Fox News Digital.

Full article

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top...-illegals-vote

Nothing to see here just like unconstitutionally changing voter laws before an election…right?

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

I may vote twice in PA once in Philly slums drop boxes and then off to Pittsburgh slums drop boxes.

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Judge Amy Berman Jackson upholds controversial DC voting law. Non citizens can vote and run for city office.

Next stop DC Appeals, then Supreme Court.

Obama appointed Judge Amy Berman Jackson upheld a Washington, D.C. law allowing non-citizens, including illegal immigrants and foreign embassy staff members to vote in municipal elections.

Judge Jackson dismissed the Benghazi charges against Hillary Clinton, incarcerated Paul Manafort prior to his conviction for any crime and sentenced Roger Stone to 40 months in prison.

Check this photo of Judge Amy.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

I'd hit it

14. Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    I'd hit it

Garland?

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 07:16 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

In my humble opinion she shouldn't have been allowed to preside over any of those cases.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

bat wing ball sack
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:28 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Top Election Official Convicted for Creating Fake Names to Order and Send Absentee Ballots

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ts/ar-BB1l4Kaf