I'm The One
    Last Online

10.13.21 @ 08:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by TJENZ View Post
    Trump's ego can't let him be the popular vote loser by a margin of almost 3 million votes. Bannon will use that to try to restrict voting rights.
    Translation: "We're fearful that investigating vote fraud and passing and enforcing voter ID laws would drastically cut back on fraudulent votes and since the overwhelming majority of fraudulent votes go to our candidates, we're not interested in that."

2. PCh5150 thanked for this post.
    Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 05:48 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Ok every time somebody mentions about voting rights being infringed or suppression of votes I got to bring this up. In today's day and age where we have ample use of smart phones that can

a) video tape
    b) record audio

Shouldn't we have audio or video watching voters being denied voting? Those KKK guys preventing an African American from going to cast his vote? I would think over last 10 years of elections, somebody would have video of "You damn N's are not going to vote here" on some format

Secondly I hear about how minorities can't vote in elections because

a) they can't get off work
    b) they can't get transportation to a poll

Well there is this wonderful invention called Absentee ballots. You see provided you have a Post Office Box or home address, you will be sent a ballot which you can fill out and mail back. I voted like this in Scotland and Iceland. People on ships and at FOB's vote like this. It can be done. Then states have a thing called early voting. You know you go to your location a month ahead of time, stand in line like on election day and vote. Then you have election day where typically polls are open for at least 12 hours. Now you may say "The man aint gonna let me leave work to go vote. I work 13 hour days" Well most states have laws that allow you to vote. Some even allow you to get paid. Now typically if there are 12 hours to vote, you work an 8 hour day it gives you ample time if you want to vote. Yes there will be lines just like there are lines on Black Friday shopping. If you want to vote bad enough you can. However if you hate lines, get an absentee ballot.

However you may say "I can't get to my polling station" Well unless you are a minority who lives in a rural area which yes can be difficult due to needing a car to possibly go several miles, most polling stations are close by. Especially in urban areas. Plus urban areas have these things called buses which people who don't have transportation take. They have fixed schedules and most people who live in cities, know to get around using them. Also there is this wonderful thing now called Uber so if you do live in the country, can't get to a polling station and really realy want to vote, well call up a Uber.

I do find it strange that if there is a march going on in the city, nobody has problem finding transportation to said march. Yet when it comes to getting your ass to a polling station, you can't

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Pirates of the Carribean
    Favorite VH Song

How Many Say Aye?
    Last Online

03.02.20 @ 12:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Default Voter Fraud Is No Myth

I've said it before and I'll say it again. These knuckle heads whining about vote suppression/id requirements have no problem getting ids & transportation to the tattoo parlor, smoke/liquor store, etc.
    -TVH-

There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult. -Warren Buffett

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? - James Madison

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. - Henry Ford

5. Get The Show On The Road thanked for this post.
    Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Van Halen View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. These knuckle heads whining about vote suppression/id requirements have no problem getting ids & transportation to the tattoo parlor, smoke/liquor store, etc.
    Most people have little difficulty obtaining that which is important to them...

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 05:45 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Mexican Citizen Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison For Voter Fraud In TX

February 9, 2017 6:52 PM

DALLAS (CBS11) – The family of a woman convicted of voter fraud is speaking out after a Tarrant County jury sentenced her to eight years in prison.

Prosecutors say the reason officials at the elections department in Dallas didn’t stop the voter fraud from happening is because Rosa Ortega claimed she was a citizen on her application.

Now the Tarrant County D.A.’s office is calling for those claims to be verified before handing out registration cards.

Ortega’s attorney said the mother of four will undoubtedly be deported.

“What’s going to happen to the kids? So it’s not fair,” Rosa’s uncle, Felipe Ortega said.

He points out his niece has spent almost her entire life in the U.S. Her attorney said she has a learning disability and was confused about the difference between being a citizen and a legal resident, so she thought she was allowed to vote.

“The jury didn’t believe that story. They believed that the defendant knew exactly what she was doing, and they responded accordingly,” Prosecutor Jonathan White said.

White told CBS11, when Ortega tried to register to vote in Tarrant County, she admitted she was not a citizen, so her application was rejected. When she told them she had already been voting in Dallas County, that’s when investigators started looking into her case. Defense attorney Clark Bidsall said his client’s case has been politicized and now Ortega has a difficult road ahead even after her sentence.

“Once she gets out of prison and she’s deported, does she bring her four minor children to Mexico? As a mother I think that would be a difficult choice for her,” Birdsall said.

“It’s going to be a big impact for them because now they’re going to have to go over there to visit their momma,” Felipe Ortega added.

Prosecutors said whether this case prompts elections officials to verify citizenship is an issue for the legislature. CBS11 asked Dallas elections officials to comment on the case, but they have not gotten back to us.

The jury also gave Ortega a $5,000 fine.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/02/09/g...r-voter-fraud/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

08.14.21 @ 09:00 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable75,000 VHL Life Points

Illegal immigrants voting fraudulently in the US? Noooo, that's gotta be fake news 'cause those things just don't happen.

Think she "voted" for Clinton? Duh

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post

DALLAS (CBS11) – The family of a woman convicted of voter fraud is speaking out after a Tarrant County jury sentenced her to eight years in prison.

Prosecutors say the reason officials at the elections department in Dallas didn’t stop the voter fraud from happening is because Rosa Ortega claimed she was a citizen on her application.

Now the Tarrant County D.A.’s office is calling for those claims to be verified before handing out registration cards.

“What’s going to happen to the kids? So it’s not fair,” Rosa’s uncle, Felipe Ortega said.

He points out his niece has spent almost her entire life in the U.S. Her attorney said she has a learning disability and was confused about the difference between being a citizen and a legal resident, so she thought she was allowed to vote.

“The jury didn’t believe that story. They believed that the defendant knew exactly what she was doing, and they responded accordingly,” Prosecutor Jonathan White said.

White told CBS11, when Ortega tried to register to vote in Tarrant County, she admitted she was not a citizen, so her application was rejected. When she told them she had already been voting in Dallas County, that’s when investigators started looking into her case. Defense attorney Clark Bidsall said his client’s case has been politicized and now Ortega has a difficult road ahead even after her sentence.

“Once she gets out of prison and she’s deported, does she bring her four minor children to Mexico? As a mother I think that would be a difficult choice for her,” Birdsall said.

“It’s going to be a big impact for them because now they’re going to have to go over there to visit their momma,” Felipe Ortega added.

Prosecutors said whether this case prompts elections officials to verify citizenship is an issue for the legislature. CBS11 asked Dallas elections officials to comment on the case, but they have not gotten back to us.

Yes, that's what you do.

If I rob a bank and give the money to my kids they don't get to keep it just because they're not the ones who committed the crime.

I've said this before, if you're here illegally I would suggest you don't do anything to bring scrutiny on yourself. Don't try to vote, don't try to steal someone's SS number to try to get a job. Dont drive drunk. Stay off the radar and people will most likely leave you alone.

Once you commit a crime, even if it's minor, you can and should be deported.

Banned!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:02 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post

PISS ON HER
    For far too long this kind of nonsense has been going on !!!
    The liberal media is gonna turn every poor deported criminal POS into a martyr for the George Soros machine
    These people have broken the law with little or no consequence for my entire life time.

I was beaten down and hospitalized when I was 12 years old by a gang on wetbacks
    I managed to stab 4 of them
    The cops did nothing--weeks later, my old brother and his friends drove me around as I identified them
    Soon, thereafter, force was met by force--I have never had that problem again

Why are we not seeing reports of the horrible criminals being deported and only the poor helpless mothers are being wrongly treated ?

11. Get The Show On The Road thanked for this post.
    Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Illegal immigrants voting fraudulently in the US? Noooo, that's gotta be fake news 'cause those things just don't happen.

Think she "voted" for Clinton? Duh
    Nope, it doesn't happen...

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/loc...illegally.html

13. bklynboy68 thanked for this post.
    The Full Bug
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

04.28.18 @ 03:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Fuck - there's too many conservatives and libertarians in this thread!!

I think I'm in heaven.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

15. PCh5150, Get The Show On The Road thanked for this post.
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

12 Staffers At Dem-Linked Group Charged With Voter Fraud

June 10, 2017

Local prosecutors in Marion County, Indiana, charged 12 employees of a Democratic-linked voter recruitment organization of submitting fraudulent voter registration applications prior to the 2016 election.

According to the Associated Press, prosecutors say that 11 temporary canvassers working for the Indiana Voter Registration Project made and sent in an unknown number of fake voter applications. The canvassers’ supervisor, Holiday Burke, was charged as well.

The organization, the AP reported, is managed by Patriot Majority USA  a group with strong ties to Democratic Party, including former President Bill Clinton and former Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid, as well as labor unions.

The investigation by state authorities began last August when a clerk in Hendricks County marked around a dozen voter forms with suspicious information. The probe went into 56 counties where the organization collected 45,000 applications. Patriot Majority rejected the notion the group engaged in any illegal activity.

“We looked onto the Statewide Voter Registration System and noticed that there had been an unusually high number of date of birth and first name changes,” the secretary of state’s office told CNN last October.

If the 12 defendants are found guilty on all charges that include acquiring or sending in voter registration applications known to be false as well as counterfeiting, each could face up to 2 ½ years in prison.

Public Integrity noted in 2013 of Patriot Majority, “Although it describes itself as a grassroots group, a single $6 million donation from an unnamed source made up one-fourth of Patriot Majority USA’s $23 million in 2012 revenue. More than half of its haul, $12 million, came from anonymous donors that gave more than $1 million each, its tax return indicates.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/09/12...h-voter-fraud/

https://apnews.com/6b71a926cb624a209...&utm_medium=AP
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 06.10.17 at 06:54 PM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

17. PCh5150 thanked for this post.
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up!
    Last Online

08.28.23 @ 11:10 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life PointsElite Daily PosterOld Guard

This sounds like more of employee/computer problem than a voter problem.

Who the hell wants to go around waiting in line voting?
    In this attention deficit society of can't wait 5 minutes for a big mac, or 10 seconds for a car to pass, people are gonna do that. Unlikely.

Can't get people to vote as it is. What 60% of the country didn't vote...

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Student Sentenced To Prison For Registering Dead People To Vote

06/26/2017

The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia sentenced on Monday a James Madison University student to at least 100 days in prison for registering names of deceased persons to vote, CBS 6 WTVR reported.

Andrew J. Spiels worked for a Democrat-affiliated organization known as Harrisonburg Votes at the time he committed the crime, according to acting United States Attorney Rick A. Mountcastle .

“In July 2016 Spieles’ job was to register as many voters as possible and reported to Democratic Campaign headquarters in Harrisonburg,” a U.S. Attorney’s Office spokesperson told CBS6. “In August 2016, Spieles was directed to combine his registration numbers with those of another individual because their respective territories overlapped. After filling out a registration form for a voter, Spieles entered the information into a computer system used by the Virginia Democratic Party to track information such as name, age, address and political affiliation. Every Thursday an employee/volunteer hand-delivered the paper copies of the registration forms to the Registrar’s Office in Harrisonburg.”

A staffer at the registrar’s office recognized a name on one of the registration forms submitted was the deceased father of a nearby county judge. At that point, the registrar’s office found numerous instances of “similarly falsified forms” after going through additional registrations.

“Some were in the names of deceased individuals while others bore incorrect middle names, birth dates, and social security numbers,” the spokesperson said. “The Registrar’s Office learned that the individuals named in these forms had not in fact submitted the new voter registrations. The assistant registrar’s personal knowledge of the names of some of the individuals named in the falsified documents facilitated the detection of the crime.”

According to the spokesperson, Spieles later conceded that he falsified the voter registrations forms by getting hold of the name, age and address of persons from “walk sheets” provided to him by the Virginia Democratic Party. From there, he made up birth dates based on the ages shown on the walk sheet and falsified social security numbers.

“Spieles admitted that he created all 18 fraudulent forms himself and that no one else participated in the crime,” said the spokesperson.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/26/st..._medium=Social

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Nearly a dozen Calif. counties had more registered voters than eligible voters in 2016 election

Chris Enloe 10 hours

Nearly one dozen California counties had more registered voters on their voter rolls than people eligible to vote living in their county, a new Judicial Watch letter has revealed.

The conservative watchdog group sent a letter to California Secretary of State Alex Padilla on August 1 on behalf of the Election Integrity Project of California. The letter threatened to sue the Golden State if they refuse to comply with the National Voter Registration Act, which mandates voting precincts maintain the integrity of their voter rolls by taking steps to maintain their accuracy.

According to a Judicial Watch press release:

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

Judicial Watch went on to report that officials from Los Angeles County since told the watchdog group in June that the “total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age” for that county.

California’s voting rolls are an absolute mess that undermines the very idea of clean elections. It is urgent that California take reasonable steps to clean up its rolls,” Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton said in a statement.

“We will sue if state officials fail to act,” he charged.

Section 8 of the NVRA requires states and voting precincts to take appropriate steps to maintain the accuracy of their voting rolls. Such steps include: ensuring those ineligible to vote don’t register and removing voters who have died or moved away.

Judicial Watch, in their letter, gave Padilla 30 days to respond and 90 days to correct the issues — or Judicial Watch will make good on their promise to litigate.

The recent letter was not the first time Judicial Watch threatened to sue a state for appearing to be out of regulation with the NVRA.

The organization notes in their press released that in April they also sent a letter to 11 statesthreatening to sue should they fail to comply with the NVRA. Those states included: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Tennessee.

President Donald Trump lost California in last year’s presidential election to Hillary Clinton by more than 3.4 million votes.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08...2016-election/

Emperor of VHLinks.com
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Today @ 09:05 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterThee King400,000 VHL Life Points350,000 VHL Life Points

Default Voter Fraud Is No Myth

All very very high historically Democrat areas btw. And most of them in No Cal, the home of California liberalism.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - The Internet's Largest Van Halen Fan Forum
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

Join the VHLinks Facebook Group!