Last Online

Today @ 09:54 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

Mitch, Are you intentionally looking for a squabble everyday?

2. BREW CREW, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

10.20.20 @ 06:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

It's beyond obvious
    Just go for it!

4. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Today @ 07:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Default The Abortion Debate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    is the anti abortion position really that hard to understand? Many people think that life starts before the child is delivered. For people that think that way (and I honestly think that's the vast majority of people, like damn near all), does it seem unreasonable that many of them would be against killing those babies when they can be safely brought into the world?
    Itís hard to understand when itís a bunch of middle aged men talking about it and basically just agreeing with one another about the choices a woman makes with her reproductive organs, yeah.

Do you think abortion is murder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 09:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    It’s hard to understand when it’s a bunch of middle aged men talking about it and basically just agreeing with one another, yeah.

Do you think abortion is murder?

kind of a hard question to answer like that, the answer is, it depends. It certainly isn't "women's health care". When a woman is pregnant, there is a child in there. It's not ham sandwich. The "we should allow the woman to kill the child no matter the circumstances" is a pretty deplorable position.

7. JUNGLE DRUMMER, Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
    Sinner's Swing!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning=Dave 5150=Sammy
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained or Summer Nights
    Last Online

Today @ 06:37 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsThee KingWell-Liked

No, Iím good.

Thatís a typical judgemental, condescending response from somebody who doesnít have a thoughtful reply or canít actually formulate a proper retort.

Iíd like to think youíd be able to defend your position regarding what a woman does with her reproductive organs without being a cunt.

Yes a reproductive organ in which they may choose to engage in the act of sexual reproduction. If you choose to do so then you and the other person are responsible for the human that is created. Conception is LIFE.

Go mess with an eagle egg and see what happens when the feds catch up with you. Why should we treat a human any different? Oh because you fucked up and don't want to take responsibility. That is not how life works. Actions have consequences.

9. JUNGLE DRUMMER, T.B. Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Default The Abortion Debate Thread

kind of a hard question to answer like that, the answer is, it depends. It certainly isn't "women's health care". When a woman is pregnant, there is a child in there. It's not ham sandwich. The "we should allow the woman to kill the child no matter the circumstances" is a pretty deplorable position.
    I never said that. It does depend on the situation. You also know as well as I do there are plenty who are 100% against abortion, because they believe itís murdering a human life.

Itís not. Itís ending the potential for life.

I was saying I found it interesting that the God given right to bear arms is held more near and dear in the US than the sanctity of life, yet when it comes to unborn fetuses and women aborting them, that same sanctity is preserved.

Last edited by MF5150; 09.23.20 at 06:05 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 09:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

I never said that. It does depend on the situation. You also know as well as I do there are plenty who are 100% against abortion, because they believe it’s murdering a human life.

It’s not. It’s ending the potential for life.

I was saying I found it interesting that the God given right to bear arms is held more near and dear in the US than the sanctity of life, yet when it comes to unborn fetuses and women aborting them, that same sanctity is preserved.

it is killing a human life. I'm pretty pro life but there's times that i'll not put up an argument and I think most people who are anti abortion are probably in the same boat. But there is a world of difference between making the rape or incest argument, or the mother's life at risk argument, or the baby has some horrendous condition argument like was done in years past, and what we see now. The "I don't care if the baby will be delivered in 9 seconds, if the mother wants to abort that's her right". That's sickening. You can't do that in Canada. Once you hit 23 weeks the fetus is a baby here and unless you have a mother will die situation than that baby isn't being aborted.

The right to bear arms doesn't take away anyone's life directly. You can't compare that to abortion (especially in the 3rd trimester). The biggest gun backers I bet would be the most hard ass on punishment for gun crimes. You want gun crime to drop in America, pick a bunch of NRA members as judges. Now, as you likely know, I hate guns. I don't like the "everyone has a right to a gun" argument, I think it's crazy. But my neighbour owning a gun doesn't mean he's gonna kill someone, you can't compare that to aborted a child who can safely be delivered.

12. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

it is killing a human life. I'm pretty pro life but there's times that i'll not put up an argument and I think most people who are anti abortion are probably in the same boat. But there is a world of difference between making the rape or incest argument, or the mother's life at risk argument, or the baby has some horrendous condition argument like was done in years past, and what we see now. The "I don't care if the baby will be delivered in 9 seconds, if the mother wants to abort that's her right". That's sickening. You can't do that in Canada. Once you hit 23 weeks the fetus is a baby here and unless you have a mother will die situation than that baby isn't being aborted.
    Like somebody else said, conception is life. I just don't agree. Conception is the potential for life.

That being said, I don't disagree with anything you've said there, Mike.

With respect to the right to bear arms. Somebody who is willing to shoot up a grade school isn't going to be deterred by any punishment. They aren't doing it because they think they're going it get a slap on the wrist. The connection I drew was regarding the response to these events.

14. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

The right of American citizens to bear arms is worth any deaths related to it.

As for abortion, I could agree to compromise when the Democratic position was "rare, safe and legal".

But that is no longer their position.

But now my own fucking Governor is in favor of third trimester abortions, even up to the point the "mother" is dilating.

Fuck...that.

That's simply put murder, and anyone who doesn't agree with that is a soul-less ghoul (not anyone on here before someone gets fucking offended).

And as long as that is the position of the Democratic Party, they will never again get my vote. Ever.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

16. edwardv, track 5, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Emperor of VHLinks.com
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Today @ 06:56 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily Poster350,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Mam why do you guys like discussing topics like this on this forum? These are some of the most awful discussions to have in real life. I guess itís easier to have them if itís just a bunch of letters on the screen. Blech.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - The Internet's Largest Van Halen Fan Forum
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

Join the VHLinks Facebook Group!

18. MF5150 Liked This Post
    I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

Today @ 04:02 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I never said that. It does depend on the situation. You also know as well as I do there are plenty who are 100% against abortion, because they believe it’s murdering a human life.

It’s not. It’s ending the potential for life.

Dude, a fetus is a human life. If it's not, then when does it become one?

Tell us when life begins.
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. -
    Jimmy V

20. track 5, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 08:01 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

22. track 5 Liked This Post
    Super Duper Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:55 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Like somebody else said, conception is life. I just don't agree. Conception is the potential for life.

That being said, I don't disagree with anything you've said there, Mike.

With respect to the right to bear arms. Somebody who is willing to shoot up a grade school isn't going to be deterred by any punishment. They aren't doing it because they think they're going it get a slap on the wrist. The connection I drew was regarding the response to these events.

Did she not say that she cut the cord so she could not hear them cry or scream? Double check what that the DR. said. Did she not say she didn't want to hear them cry or scream.

You can run your mouth about shit. But the cunt DR. Actually said that.

That is an evil cunt. I've been around evil. Fuck her. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.

Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick split up after 2 years of fucking ....I mean dating. edwardv.

24. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Today @ 07:19 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    The right of American citizens to bear arms is worth any deaths related to it.

As for abortion, I could agree to compromise when the Democratic position was "rare, safe and legal".

But that is no longer their position.

But now my own fucking Governor is in favor of third trimester abortions, even up to the point the "mother" is dilating.

Fuck...that.

That's simply put murder, and anyone who doesn't agree with that is a soul-less ghoul (not anyone on here before someone gets fucking offended).

And as long as that is the position of the Democratic Party, they will never again get my vote. Ever.
    So that's on the democratic platform, the right to have abortions until a woman is in her last month of pregnancy? I'd like to get the link where it's written. Because I highly doubt it's the case.
    The thing with this dumb debate is when abortions are restricted/outlawed, they still happen. In terrible conditions, sometimes claiming both the life of the mom and baby. And if you want less abortions, you need better sex ed and free contraception for everyone. Which conservatives generally oppose.
    Little Dreamer

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 05:00 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Does it need to be on the platform when multiple major leaders of the Democratic Party say it all the time?

Here in Virginia alone, just last year, a bill was presented by the Democratic Party that would have allowed at any point in the pregnancy, even up to the point the woman is dilating.

It got tabled, but only 5-3. Think, there were three people that thought "yeah, that's a good idea". And my racist Klan clothing wearing, blackface painting POS Governor supported it.

Bernie Sanders is on the record supporting late term abortions.

Hillary Clinton.

Governor Cuomo. I can go on. Are they not Democrats, did they all switch parties without notifying anyone?

They are also on record as supporting killing a baby that survives an abortion. Think on that term, it "survives" an abortion, but the argument is that it isn't alive.

Makes me sick.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!