THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4561
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  7,114
Page 4561 of 4580 FirstFirst ... 3561406144614511455145584559456045614562456345644571 ... LastLast
Results 68,401 to 68,415 of 68696
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 05:21 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by MD 5150 View Post
    So we keep throwing trillions at it and it will recover, right?
    If the government is going to shut down business as usual, paying people for it is kind of an expected outcome. Spending it isn't the problem, having no idea how we will ever pay it back is.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 01:55 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Ah Jimmy all that that means is that youíll pay more for stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wasn't that always the plan, though? We keep paying more for stuff all the time.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:53 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster75,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Trump didn't send a welcome signal to the rest of the world to come on in. I have no idea about the ports except new daddy from Indiana should be there making something happen.
    So you're telling me Biden put out a welcome mat and is letting anyone who wants to come in? Then what is the news reporting, then? Because I see families being separated, overflowing detention centers, the administration continuing to seize land for the border wall, and so on.

In fact, last summer, he sent Vice President Harris to Guatemala, and she told the people there, publicly, "As one of our priorities, we will discourage illegal migration. And I believe if you come to our border you will be turned back. Do not come. Do not come. The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border."

So I would be interested in seeing where the White House has contradicted that and said, "Come on in; we wont' stop you," and the footage of the detention centers empty and no one being sent back to Mexico.

We are paying more for everything and that is on Biden. The only way we could blame any on Trump is if Biden wouldn't have axed most everything Trump signed.

Oh yeah....GO BRAVES!!!!!
    In his first 100 days, Biden did a few reversals. Two were on letting refugees back in. Another unauthorized sanctions against ICC officials. He reversed an order that outlawed certain types of legal immigration. He undid "zero tolerance" as far as family separation, but Trump had actually stopped doing that before he left office. Trump put tariffs on aluminum, then took them off. and then Biden reversed that and put tariffs back on. He reversed an order on funding nonprofits performing abortions. He reinstated travel restrictions due to COVID that Trump had loosened. He reversed the transgender military ban. He restored collective bargaining for federal workers. He stopped the withdrawal from WHO. Rejoined the Paris climate accord. Ended the Keystone Pipeline. REscinded the 1776 commission...you get the point.

I will give you adding tariffs and ending the pipeline as bad decisions that affect the economy.

But I am having a hard time connecting these reversals to inflation.

I also notice there is nothing Trump could have done differently about the ports.
    Last edited by lovemachine97(Version 2); 10.26.21 at 11:49 AM.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    So you're telling me Biden put out a welcome mat and is letting anyone who wants to come in? Then what is the news reporting, then? Because I see families being separated, overflowing detention centers, the administration continuing to seize land for the border wall, and so on.

In fact, last summer, he sent Vice President Harris to Guatemala, and she told the people there, publicly, "As one of our priorities, we will discourage illegal migration. And I believe if you come to our border you will be turned back. Do not come. Do not come. The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border."

So I would be interested in seeing where the White House has contradicted that and said, "Come on in; we wont' stop you," and the footage of the detention centers empty and no one being sent back to Mexico.

In his first 100 days, Biden did a few reversals. Two were on letting refugees back in. Another unauthorized sanctions against ICC officials. He reversed an order that outlawed certain types of legal immigration. He undid "zero tolerance" as far as family separation, but Trump had actually stopped doing that before he left office. Trump put tariffs on aluminum, then took them off. and then Biden reversed that and put tariffs back on. He reversed an order on funding nonprofits performing abortions. He reinstated travel restrictions due to COVID that Trump had loosened. He reversed the transgender military ban. He restored collective bargaining for federal workers. He stopped the withdrawal from WHO. Rejoined the Paris climate accord. Ended the Keystone Pipeline. REscinded the 1776 commission...you get the point.

I will give you adding tariffs and ending the pipeline as bad decisions that affect the economy.

But I am having a hard time connecting these reversals to inflation.

I also notice there is nothing Trump could have done differently about the ports.
    Itís simple LM, itís under his watch and heís responsible.

Doesnít matter for what. Itís his watch. He bears the praise and the ridicule.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster75,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Itís simple LM, itís under his watch and heís responsible.

Doesnít matter for what. Itís his watch. He bears the praise and the ridicule.

Yeah, I get that people tend to rely on this Kindergarten logic.

But I am making a separate point. Biden has basically changed nothing about Trump's immigration policy, down to continuing to eminent domain land for the wall. They haven't said they're opening the border and, in fact, have publicly said the opposite.

His reversing of Trump's EOs is not why we are here with inflation and the global supply chain.

It's pure partisanship I am pushing back against. Talking points vs. reality. Team sports versus ideas.

6. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Dreams
    Last Online

Today @ 07:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterWell-LikedMaster Praiser15,000 VHL Life PointsRookie

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Yeah, I get that people tend to rely on this Kindergarten logic.

But I am making a separate point. Biden has basically changed nothing about Trump's immigration policy, down to continuing to eminent domain land for the wall. They haven't said they're opening the border and, in fact, have publicly said the opposite.

His reversing of Trump's EOs is not why we are here with inflation and the global supply chain.

It's pure partisanship I am pushing back against. Talking points vs. reality. Team sports versus ideas.
    You should probably speak with a border agent or relative of one. Plenty has changed for the bad since Biden took over.

The "closing" of the border was done after too much bad press and that was done while a wink was given.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

You should probably speak with a border agent or relative of one. Plenty has changed for the bad since Biden took over.

The "closing" of the border was done after too much bad press and that was done while a wink was given.
    I'd gladly take first hand evidence into account. But we are several posts into this and still lacking in specific ways in which the Biden administration has so substantively changed immigration policy that it was effectively a bat signal for anyone to cross the border unmolested .

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 09:53 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked75,000 VHL Life Points

Whatís changed?

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

H A I L
    Last Online

Today @ 07:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/me...e-u-s-capitol/
    R.I.P. Edward Lodewijk Van Halen ~~ The Einstein of Rock Guitar ~~

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by The Rover View Post
    Meet Ray Epps: The Fed-Protected Provocateur Who Appears To Have Led The Very First 1/6 Attack On The U.S. Capitol

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/me...e-u-s-capitol/
    THE RAY EPPS!!!!

Who the fuck cares?

The Full Bug
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

11.25.21 @ 01:17 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserRookieWell-Liked5,000 VHL Life Points

THE RAY EPPS!!!!

Who the fuck cares?

The Jan 6 thing has always just been a blip on my radar. I have some friends who compare it to friggin' 911, but I just can't wrap my head around that. Probably somewhere in the middle, but my goodness, some people are really trying to make it into something YUGE.

Hang 'Em High

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 05:25 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable100,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

It was a bunch of dumbasses who needed to stay outside the US Capital and protest. Once you enter your an anarchist armed or unarmed.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

14. Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Vs. Dave View Post
    The Jan 6 thing has always just been a blip on my radar. I have some friends who compare it to friggin' 911, but I just can't wrap my head around that. Probably somewhere in the middle, but my goodness, some people are really trying to make it into something YUGE.
    If, and I am saying if. If sitting Members of Congress, and the White House Chief of Staff, helped coordinate and plan a break in at the US Capitol, AND offered blanket pardons as part of the deal, would that change your mind, or will it still be nothing?
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    It was a bunch of dumbasses who needed to stay outside the US Capital and protest. Once you enter your an anarchist armed or unarmed.
    Thank you, a fucking voice of reason in the wilderness.

17. lovemachine97(Version 2) Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:

I ain't clicking on anything from Revolver News.