THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 3852
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  1,419
Save
Page 3852 of 3922 FirstFirst ... 28523352375238023842384938503851385238533854385538623902 ... LastLast
Results 57,766 to 57,780 of 58826
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 04:41 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    It was almost a compliment bro..I wish I had the time to monitor the news wire to paste on here for the 12 or so people who don't read them. Keep being you man..nobody is making a difference on here
    Lol, and you just keep being useful like so many in this country. Establishment elites love you.

2. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Today @ 05:15 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Because they’re bitches who rather than try to understand, they rather pretend to be right.

Or maybe they’re just being bitches.

Who cares? No sweat off my balls.

LOL

Rather than try to understand, they'd rather pretend to be right = Rather than just agreeing with me, they have to have their own opinion that differs with mine but is also completely wrong

You're a fucking gem, Princesa. You got told you were wrong a whole hell of a lot when you were a kid, didn't you?
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 04:48 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Rather than try to understand, they'd rather pretend to be right = Rather than just agreeing with me, they have to have their own opinion that differs with mine but is also completely wrong

You're a fucking gem, Princesa. You got told you were wrong a whole hell of a lot when you were a kid, didn't you?
    Beware, you're going to be called the dreaded 'useful' soon..
    Dealing with it.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 05:18 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Soon?

He’s been called an idiot here for a very long time.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

6. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Soon?

Okay, that's funny.
    Dealing with it.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Shaking in my slippers at the thought of the resident developmentally delayed Statler and Waldorf thinking I'm "useful" or "stupid".

Soon?

Such a princesa. Post another article that we all need to agree with.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

9. rchop84 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

11. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Princesa. Oh, pinche Princesa.

I'll Western Union you $15 if you can stay off the Links for a whole day and not end up with your head in the oven.

This offer expires in 10 minutes. PM me to accept or decline.

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 05:24 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

You guys should get your own sitcom.

14. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Shaking in my slippers at the thought of the resident developmentally delayed Statler and Waldorf thinking I'm "Useful'
    I'm thinking JD stumbled across some peel away calendar of insults without obscenitys and found 'useful'.lol Quite the change of pace than MFer, ahole etc, a breath of fresh air.lol
    I don't even dislike him, he's amusing to me
    Dealing with it.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 04:41 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

I'm thinking JD stumbled across some peel away calendar of insults without obscenitys and found 'useful'.lol Quite the change of pace than MFer, ahole etc, a breath of fresh air.lol
    I don't even dislike him, he's amusing to me
    Lmao, just continue to let everything fly over your head. Ignorance is bliss it seems.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Princesa. Oh, pinche Princesa.

I'll Western Union you $15 if you can stay off the Links for a whole day and not end up with your head in the oven.

This offer expires in 10 minutes. PM me to accept or decline.
    That’s a new one.
    Better yet, I’m not Mexican, so you can stop the race baiting. On the bright side it is another step towards full disclosure for you.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Trump Turns Down Minnesota’s Request for $16 Million in Aid for Minneapolis; Emmer Demands Accountability First

12 Jul 2020

The Trump administration has rejected a request by Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) for millions of dollars in federal aid to repair damage to buildings and infrastructure destroyed in riots that followed the killing of George Floyd on Memorial Day.

On July 2, Gov. Walz formally asked President Donald Trump “declare a major disaster for the State of Minnesota because of extensive fire damage to public infrastructure caused by civil unrest,” according to the governor’s office.

Walz sought financial assistance from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), estimating the damage “eligible” for relief to be nearly $16 million. The total damage in the city, he said, was estimated at about $500 million.

But on Friday, the governor’s office confirmed that his request had been denied, according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

“The Governor is disappointed that the federal government declined his request for financial support,” said a spokesperson for Walz in a statement quoted by the Star-Tribune. “As we navigate one of the most difficult periods in our state’s history, we look for support from our federal government to help us through.”

President Donald Trump has been critical of Walz for what he said was a weak response to the riots that broke out after Floyd was killed in police custody on May 25.

On Wednesday, May 27, President Trump announced that he had directed the FBI and the Department of Justice to conduct a swift investigation of Floyd’s death.

But that night, rioters attacked a police precinct and set businesses ablaze. Local law enforcement did little to respond.

Though Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey requested National Guard troops the next morning, and Gov. Walz formally mobilized the Guard that afternoon, the initial response was insufficient.

In his letter requesting funds, Gov. Walz wrote to the president that the state had acted to address the civil unrest “quickly.”

But state law enforcement officials told a different story.

As leaders of the Minnesota National Guard and Department of Public Safety testified before the Senate last week, the initial call-up of 200 National Guard troops was inadequate.

As the Twin Cities Pioneer Press reported:

Top law enforcement leaders on Thursday said earlier deployment of National Guard members to assist in the response to protests, arson fires and looting in Minneapolis and St. Paul could’ve mitigated the damage that resulted in May.

Heads of the Minnesota National Guard and Department of Public Safety on Thursday told a Senate panel that their reaction lagged as civil unrest grew beyond what state officials expected and as National Guard officials attempted to reset plans to mobilize an appropriate number of members to address the scene.

Soon the state’s entire 15,000-strong force would be mobilized. President Trump also offered the support of the U.S. military, which was placed on alert, but was not requested by the state in the end.

As protests continued under the banner of “Black Lives Matter,” Mayor Frey attempted to negotiate directly with them, only to be chased off the street when he refused to accept their demand to abolish or defund the police.

Later that month, a veto-proof, unanimous majority of the city council approved a pledge to abolish the Minneapolis Police Department.

Rep. Tom Emmer (R-MN) wrote to the president last Thursday, asking him to order a federal review of Minnesota’s response to the violence before any federal funds were released.

Minnesota is considered a key battleground state in the 2020 presidential election after Trump nearly won it in 2016.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...apolis-emmer/#

19. edwardv Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 04:01 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Don't give them a penny, not one.

Sorry for the people that live in Minnesota, but maybe, just maybe, quit electing these idiots.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

21. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 03:50 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Andrew McCarthy: Dems attacking Trump for Roger Stone clemency defended outrageous Clinton and Obama pardons

Political double-standard is blatant and shameless

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trum...6nxefXPwB6y0O0

23. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post