THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4710
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  9,379
Page 4710 of 4830 FirstFirst ... 371042104610466047004707470847094710471147124713472047604810 ... LastLast
Results 70,636 to 70,650 of 72442
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 05:55 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

I simply don't know what to believe. I don't believe Trump 100% by any means. However do I believe the DOJ or FBI 100% No. I mean over the last 6 years I can think of a few instances where the FBI or DOJ wasn't on the "up and up" Doesn't mean they were not partially right but I kind of see a pattern. Yes I know Trump has a pattern too..

They went along with the Russia hoax. Lied to FISA. They didn't do their due dilligence with Hillary's server. They obviously pushed aside Hunter's laptop which is now viewed as legit and likely with indictments coming. Ignored Joe's dealings with Hunters buisiness associates. They had deemed parents as domestic terrorists. They also encouraged a kidnapping plot for Whitner.

Now obviously broken clocks are right twice a day. So this raid yesterday could be 100000000% legit. Not saying it isn't but I also think one would be ignorant to not at least think it could be politically motivated.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 02:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    I guess when they decided to raid Mar-a-Lago after the Inflation Reduction Act passed late Sunday... they forgot Tuesday was an election day. Haha!
    Oh, I’m sure of it.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post
    I simply don't know what to believe. I don't believe Trump 100% by any means. However do I believe the DOJ or FBI 100% No. I mean over the last 6 years I can think of a few instances where the FBI or DOJ wasn't on the "up and up" Doesn't mean they were not partially right but I kind of see a pattern. Yes I know Trump has a pattern too..

They went along with the Russia hoax. Lied to FISA. They didn't do their due dilligence with Hillary's server. They obviously pushed aside Hunter's laptop which is now viewed as legit and likely with indictments coming. Ignored Joe's dealings with Hunters buisiness associates. They had deemed parents as domestic terrorists. They also encouraged a kidnapping plot for Whitner.

Now obviously broken clocks are right twice a day. So this raid yesterday could be 100000000% legit. Not saying it isn't but I also think one would be ignorant to not at least think it could be politically motivated.
    More than encouraged, that was completely their making. And again, nobody gets in trouble.
    Nope, nothing to see here. Watch Wray’s testimony from last week for some embarrassing crap.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 03:47 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

I'd like to thank the FBI for bringing back the "Bleach bit - Mom and Pop shop back room server - SIM cards beat with hammers" rant to Hannity's nightly monologue.

It has been thankfully missing for over two years... thanks a whole fucking lot... you evil Bastards!

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

09.30.22 @ 09:32 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    I guess when they decided to raid Mar-a-Lago after the Inflation Reduction Act passed late Sunday... they forgot Tuesday was an election day. Haha!
    It's all part of the Dems' plan to have the election deniers win these primaries.

So, apparently, they don't have a problem with these losses.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 04:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Seems to me that best case scenario for Trump is he had these classified documents and unauthorized possession or insecure storage of classified documents are a national security risk, so after exhausting attempts to retrieve them, this happened.

Which makes me wonder if the idea on the right is thatÖhe shouldíve been allowed to keep them?

I get that he could have declassified them as POTUS, but he canít anymore, soÖwhatís with all the ďlock her upĒ talk if Trumpís just allowed to mishandle and keep these documents?

And that still seems like we donít know the whole story for the warrant to just be about that. Especially with the FBI having a warrant for and seizing Rep. Scott Perryís phone yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 03:44 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post

The current government raiding the leader of the prior government is banana republic looking shit. Unless you had such overwhelming evidence that Trump would be arrested then i think this just makes the governmentook terrible

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

8. bklynboy68, CaboChris, Dave's Dreidel Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

FYI there is no time limit to a declassified document. Once itís declassified, itís declassified. The POTUS has the authority to declassify or classify whatever he wants.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    The current government raiding the leader of the prior government is banana republic looking shit. Unless you had such overwhelming evidence that Trump would be arrested then i think this just makes the governmentook terrible

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Especially when that leader was cooperating with you and even had you at his home complying without your requests. Any disagreement should have been handled with a subpoena. But everyone saw how they raided Roger Stone’s house and also slow walked Trump’s life long accountant in cuffs. The visual is what they wanted there. They wouldn’t have tipped off CNN otherwise.

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

I have no respect for the FBI anymore. This J Edgar Hoover shit all over again.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

The problem is that the opposite can be true in a very similar way, if leaders or former leaders of the country are just allowed to be lawless.

I think Kevin D. Williamson, who was too conservative for the Atlantic and had to be let go right after he was hired, has it right.

The FBIís serving a search warrant on Donald Trumpís residence is not ó in spite of everything being said about it ó unprecedented. The FBI serves search warrants on homes all the time. Donald Trump is a former president, not a mystical sacrosanct being.

If we really believe, as we say we believe, that this is a republic, that nobody is above the law, that the presidency is just a temporary executive-branch office rather than a quasi-royal entitlement, then there is nothing all that remarkable about the FBI serving a warrant on a house in Florida. I myself do not find it especially difficult to believe that there exists reasonable cause for such a warrant. And if the feds have got it wrong, that wouldnít be the first time. Those so-called conservatives who are publicly fantasizing about an FBI purge under the next Republican administration are engaged in a particularly stupid form of irresponsibility.

There are no fewer than five different congressional committees with FBI oversight powers. Iím not especially inclined to take federal agencies and their officers at their word in almost any circumstance, and so active and vigorous oversight seems to me appropriate here, as in most other cases. But if it turns out, in the least surprising political development of the decade, that Donald Trump is a criminal, then he should be treated like any other criminal.

If that did indeed establish a precedent, it would be a good precedent.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...our-own-dogma/

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    FYI there is no time limit to a declassified document. Once itís declassified, itís declassified. The POTUS has the authority to declassify or classify whatever he wants.
    But there is a time limit to being president. If those have not been declassified, then Trump can no longer do it. Thatís what I was saying.

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:18 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Actually a president is a sacrosanct individual in a way. They're the president of the United States. They're afforded a certain level of esteem.

Archive records? That's the biggest load of bullshit excuse to raid a former presidents home.

I heard NOTHING in the liberal mainstream media that said there was this uncooperative former president and the Feds were getting impatient. Believe me, it would have been reported on 24/7.

And the lie that Biden knew nothing about it and the DOJ acts independently in investigations is ludicrous. This is a PRESIDENT.

15. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 12:24 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    I have no respect for the FBI anymore. This J Edgar Hoover shit all over again.
    Wait until the 81000 new IRS agents start strutting there stuff. That's an army.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

17. seenbad Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Actually a president is a sacrosanct individual in a way. They're the president of the United States. They're afforded a certain level of esteem.

Archive records? That's the biggest load of bullshit excuse to raid a former presidents home.

I heard NOTHING in the liberal mainstream media that said there was this uncooperative former president and the Feds were getting impatient. Believe me, it would have been reported on 24/7.

And the lie that Biden knew nothing about it and the DOJ acts independently in investigations is ludicrous. This is a PRESIDENT.
    Exactly. A former president is not just “some guy” and you have to be biased as hell and blind to try to convince anyone that is the way we’ve always treated former presidents.

Again, the man was complying and they were at his home, not an office somewhere. Any disputes among them should have been handled by subpoena. If the reports from someone who was presented the warrant is correct, they were not provided a copy apparently, the warrant was strictly for the documents from the archive.
    They took the traditional “prez to prez” letter that Obama left Trump too.

We’ll see what they come up with.