THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 3825
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  1,544
Save
Page 3825 of 3937 FirstFirst ... 282533253725377538153822382338243825382638273828383538753925 ... LastLast
Results 57,361 to 57,375 of 59048
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 12:06 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

This is making the rounds on facebook and a friend of mine who posted it and her friends replying are freaking the fuck out. It's so fucking funny how they buy into the MSM hook, line and sinker.

I heard these coments three days ago and didn't blink an eye. Sure it was all said in "Trumpspeak"... but I knew exactly what he meant.

Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it

TDS at it's finest.

Trump tells African-Americans to understand their history or 'you will go back to it again'

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/...NEDh9LimIpdi8M

2. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    This is making the rounds on facebook and a friend of mine who posted it and her friends replying are freaking the fuck out. It's so fucking funny how they buy into the MSM hook, line and sinker.

I heard these coments three days ago and didn't blink an eye. Sure it was all said in "Trumpspeak"... but I knew exactly what he meant.

TDS at it's finest.

Trump tells African-Americans to understand their history or 'you will go back to it again'

Well... I've been accused of abusing my white male privilege for simply trying to explain how the above article is manipulated to set people off. They also started posting pictures of Trump banners hanging along with swastikas and such, that anyone can find on the internet if they look hard enough. I could find one of Hillary or Biden if I searched.

I made a joke that someone must have hijacked my friends page and asked everyone the step back and settle down a bit. That set off one lady in particular who said "I really do respond well to a random white man telling ME to settle the fuck down, you? Entitlement much?"

I looked up her page and she's a white woman living with her partner... so a white liberal lesbian called me out on my white male entitlement. I give up.

4. JUNGLE DRUMMER, sinner's swing Liked This Post
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 02:27 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

So glad I never joined Facebook.

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

TDS at it's finest.

This one is quite a stretch. I'm a big believer that the POTUS needs to be much more conscience of his words, but misconstruing this one is taking quite the leap. To think that Trump had some sinister meaning behind his statement here is ridiculous.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

This is why I hate establishment Republicans too. Its not about convictions or policy. It's all about TDS.

Newt Gingrich: Reports of 'deep state Republicans' backing Biden raise questions

https://www.foxnews.com/media/newt-g...ntial-election

8. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 12:20 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    This is why I hate establishment Republicans too. Its not about convictions or policy. It's all about TDS.

Newt Gingrich: Reports of 'deep state Republicans' backing Biden raise questions

Establishment politicians have sold out this country and us, just to keep their power and feed their greed.

10. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post

Iíll bet you five bucks itís the usual ones who hold no sway with the people to begin with, like Romney. And afterwards the left fall over themselves to tongue wash their balls.

†"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

12. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Sinner's Swing!
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning=Dave 5150=Sammy
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained or Summer Nights
    Last Online

08.13.20 @ 06:22 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsThee KingWell-Liked

Well... I've been accused of abusing my white male privilege for simply trying to explain how the above article is manipulated to set people off. They also started posting pictures of Trump banners hanging along with swastikas and such, that anyone can find on the internet if they look hard enough. I could find one of Hillary or Biden if I searched.

I made a joke that someone must have hijacked my friends page and asked everyone the step back and settle down a bit. That set off one lady in particular who said "I really do respond well to a random white man telling ME to settle the fuck down, you? Entitlement much?"

I looked up her page and she's a white woman living with her partner... so a white liberal lesbian called me out on my white male entitlement. I give up.
    If you can't lick em, join em.

D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

☩ ☩ ☩

15. bklynboy68, I Coulda Hada VH Liked This Post
    D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

☩ ☩ ☩

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Zzzzzzzzz…..I thought this was supposed to be a fiery speech. Reading a list of American icons and achievements (Ford F-150?) isn't what I was expecting.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

CNN slights Mount Rushmore as 'monument of two slaveowners' after extolling its 'majesty' in 2016

"On land wrestled away from Native Americans"

Nick Givas 8 hours ago

A CNN reporter on Friday described Mount Rushmore "a monument of two slaveowners" situated on stolen land ahead of President Trump's visit to the national monument.

Grabien founder and editor Tom Elliot tweeted a clip of the report by correspondent Leyla Santiago in which she discussed Trump's planned remarks.

"President Trump will be at Mount Rushmore, where heíll be standing in front of a monument of two slave owners and on land wrestled away from Native Americans," she said. "I'm told that, uh, he'll be focusing on the effort to 'tear down our country's history.'"

In 2016, however, a CNN reporter described Mount Rushmore as a "monument to four great American presidents" while narrating a story about a visit to the monument by then-presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.,

"This is our country at it's very best," Sanders said at the time. "What an incredible achievement."

The unidentified reporter's voice can be heard talking about the "majesty of the moment."

"Just the accomplishment and the beauty, it really does make one very proud to be an American," Sanders added.

The 2016 clip was tweeted out Friday by The Intercept journalist Glenn Greenwald.

Depictions of four American presidents -- George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln -- are carved into the side of the mountain in the Black Hills. Washington and Jefferson owned slaves during their lifetime.

Fox News reached out to CNN about the discrepancy but did not receive a reply to the request for comment.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-mo...o-slave-owners
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

#vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Pretty good speech last night for the troubled times of late. He's being criticized for not talking about Covid-19... but did he really need to with the way his words would just get used as ammo by the haters?

Nothing for the history books but at least he stuck to the script and maybe only fumbled on saying totalitarianism... haha!

Here's hoping the guy at the podium last night is more of the guy we see out front going forward to November.

And the F-150 mention was a shout out to the Ford plant workers in Ypsilanti, Michigan, that is currently producing ventilators.

God bless America.
    Last edited by Number 47; 07.04.20 at 03:51 AM.

20. bklynboy68, Wruff_ajax Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Zzzzzzzzz…..I thought this was supposed to be a fiery speech. Reading a list of American icons and achievements (Ford F-150?) isn't what I was expecting.
    There was more to it than that, and since when is an Independence Day speech supposed to be “fiery”?

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Pretty good speech last night for the troubled times of late. He's being criticized for not talking about Covid-19... but did he really need to with the way his words would just get used as ammo by the haters?

Nothing for the history books but at least he stuck to the script and maybe only fumbled on saying totalitarianism... haha!

Here's hoping the guy at the podium last night is more of the guy we see out front going forward to November.

And the F-150 mention was a shout out to the Ford plant workers in Ypsilanti, Michigan, that is currently producing ventilators.

God bless America.