THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4087
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  3,498
Page 4087 of 4183 FirstFirst ... 30873587398740374077408440854086408740884089409040974137 ... LastLast
Results 61,291 to 61,305 of 62742
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 07:55 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    You'd be passed out in no time

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    I'm The One
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 04:58 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Keith Richards wouldn't survive that challenge.

4. JUNGLE DRUMMER, Scott Liked This Post
    The Full Bug
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

All with Eddie
    Favorite VH Song

All with Eddie
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:50 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    RookieMaster PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

You: Do you know why Trump supporters support Trump?
    Me: Because he hates who you hate.
    King Edward Lodewijk Van Halen

6. MF5150, KS 5150 Liked This Post
    Runnin' With The Devil
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:06 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserRookieWell-Liked5,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by VH1986 View Post
    You: Do you know why Trump supporters support Trump?
    Me: Because he hates who you hate.
    Haha, but I think you messed your punch line up. Should be "Because he hates who they hate."

Which begs the question in todays political climate, which is greater - the hatred OF Trump or the hatred FROM Trump? Either way, it's too much hate.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Today @ 07:44 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Unfortunately, you have to meet Trump where he wants to fight or you look weak.

I know for a fact that Joe didn't come up with that, but good for his team in doing so.
    Similarly, Trumps best speeches didn't come from him. They came from staffers. For that matter, most speeches and talking points by politicians are written by someone else.
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

Today @ 07:05 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Who exactly does Trump Hate? I've never seen him ranting incoherently about wanting someone to die or wishing death to someone while burning down a gas station or physically attacking innocent people. I've seen people who claim to hate him do these things but I have yet to see him do it. Hell, even compared to other Presidents he's ordered the bombing of far less innocent people in foreign countries. He's good at throwing jabs at people which I guess is what riles up these brainless dickless wonders that riot in the streets but that's more on them and their lack of mental counseling as a child.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

10. bklynboy68, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 04:18 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I think the first one is enough for a drinking game.

12. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Federal Judge In Ohio Rules Changing Signature-Matching Process This Late In The Election Would Be ‘Damaging’
    September 28, 2020

Judge Michael Watson of the U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Ohio ruled against changing Ohio’s signature-matching process to verify absentee ballots on Sunday.

The League of Women Voters of Ohio, the A. Philip Randolph Institute and two Ohio voters whose primary ballots were rejected due to mismatched signatures challenged Ohio’s law that requires election officials to match the voter’s signature on the ballot with the signature on the envelope containing the ballot.

Election officials can challenge the vote if they determine the signatures do not match and must notify the voter that there’s a defect in the ballot, according to state law. Voters can correct the signature no later than the seventh day after Election Day in order for their vote to be counted.

The plaintiffs reportedly argued that there isn’t enough time for voters to fix their ballots due to slow delivery times within the mailing system, noting that voters who send in an absentee ballot close to the election may be disenfranchised if they receive notice of a defect too late and miss the seven-day window.

However, Watson wrote that voters are provided plenty of chances to fix their ballots, and suggested voters vote in-person to avoid issues. (RELATED: Democrats Are Voting Early At A Far Higher Rate Than Republicans, Trump Campaign Not Worried)

“Electors could also choose to simply not attempt to vote absentee in the first place and instead vote early or on Election Day in person,” Watson wrote. While he did acknowledge that the signature-matching requirements “are a moderate burden,” he wrote the requirement is a safeguard for election integrity and that changing the rules at this point would be “damaging.”

“Some public officials have unfortunately regularly cast doubt on the security and legitimacy of voting by mail. A federal court enjoining part of the State’s procedure for maintaining the security of mail-in voting in the weeks leading up to the election could further undermine public confidence in elections.”

He also added that while there may be some “burden” associated with the law, “the Constitution does not require the best plan, just a lawful one.”

The issue regarding signature verification for absentee or mail-in ballots isn’t new. A report by the New York Times in 2012 found that most absentee and mail-in ballots are rejected because election officials have a difficult time matching signatures on ballots to ones on record.

dailycaller.com/2020/09/28/ohio-michael-watson-absentee-ballots-mail-in-voting/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Published 1 hour ago

Trump’s ‘secret voters’ may give him an edge: analysts
    Analysts suggest Trump may be leading Biden in SCOTUS nomination, gun ownership and the African American vote

President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden are set to square off Tuesday evening in the first of three presidential debates, which could have major implications for the 2020 election and financial markets.

The stakes are high as the COVID-19 pandemic has forced the two candidates to an atypical socially distanced campaign trail. While Trump has still managed to appear in front of raucous crowds, Biden has kept his in-person audiences to a minimum.

Tuesday's debate will also give investors a chance to position themselves in the sectors and stocks poised to do well depending on which candidate wins.

“We think the head-to-head polling prior to even the first debate is subject to potentially significant revision after tens of millions of voters have their first chance to see the two candidates together,” wrote a team of New York-based Wells Fargo Securities analysts led by Christopher Harvey.

Biden holds a 6.1-point lead in the national polls, according to RealClearPolitics, although that margin is down to 3.6 points in key battleground states. His lead has narrowed significantly from the 9.3 points nationally and 6 points in key battleground states on July 26, with 100 days to go until the election.

In addition, the firm believes that lead will shrink further ahead of Election Day. The analysts also think Trump’s “secret voters” are not accounted for, meaning the race is already tighter than it appears.

Investors looking to position for a Trump win should look at financials, metals, energy and industrials, the analysts said. Meanwhile, a Biden win could benefit growth and tech stocks.

Trump in 2016 outperformed the Sept. 20 RealClearPolitics average in the six battleground states of Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by 4 points. He won all six states despite the average showing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tied or leading in five.

The analysts see a number of issues playing into Trump’s favor that may not be showing up in the polls, including the Supreme Court nomination, gun ownership and the African American vote.

A 2016 exit poll conducted by CNN found 70% of voters thought the Supreme Court was a key issue and those who said so favored Trump 49 to 47.

A separate CNN exit poll from 2018 found 46% of voters lived in a household that owned at least one gun and voted Republican by a 61%-to-36% margin, according to the analysts. Of the 5 million Americans that became first-time gun owners during the first seven months of this year, 40% were women.

Additionally, the polls show Biden leading among African American voters by 65 points, down from Clinton’s 80-point margin in 2016.

The analysts also see off-campus learning due to COVID-19, a smaller independent vote and voter registration trends favoring Trump.

“Regardless of the winner we remain bullish based on COVID developments, Fed accommodation, and easy 1H21 comps,” the analysts wrote, noting that a contested election could cause a 10% selloff.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...et-wells-fargo
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Today @ 08:09 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

The deciding factor will be the black and Hispanic vote, if, IF, suburban white women don't abandon Trump.

If they stay somewhere near 50/50, AND Trump gets double digits of the black vote, Biden will be in trouble.

I do think Trump will make gains in the black vote. But I also think he has lost some suburban whites, we just have to see how much.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable75,000 VHL Life Points

Trump's first debate vs Clinton didn't go well, mostly I think because he'd never been on the nominee stage before, but then pulled no punches in the debates that followed and crushed Hillary.
    I think this time around Trump will come out swinging from the get-go. Will be interesting to see their strategies and how this all plays out tonight.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Today @ 07:44 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

The wife and I cut the cable cord recently...I'm assuming we'll be able to find this debate of the battle of the mental brawn on youtube somewhere?
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 07:55 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    The wife and I cut the cable cord recently...I'm assuming we'll be able to find this debate of the battle of the mental brawn on youtube somewhere?
    Gotta imagine it will

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable75,000 VHL Life Points

Yeah, I always catch this stuff live on youtube. Will tonight.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

#vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 08:18 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    How To Watch Presidential Debate On TV & Online Tonight – Livestream Here

21. Scott Liked This Post