THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4758
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  9,373
Page 4758 of 4830 FirstFirst ... 37584258465847084748475547564757475847594760476147684808 ... LastLast
Results 71,356 to 71,370 of 72437
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Good. They shouldn't talk about it at work. We don't talk about politics at work--as it should be.

You never hear about it because it doesn't penetrate your echo chamber.

Actually, I don't talk about it either except when I'm here. If it came up around friends I'd chime in, but isn't on top of my list of things to talk about when I see them.
    No I think the takeaway for me, is that most people move on with life. You can remember the past, so joy to repeat it, but let it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:14 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

I pass, like, funny tweets to friends in group chats and talk about last night's Loki. Every so often we talk a little bit abotu a big story, but my political discussions are, like, 99% here. And that includes January 6th. The other 1% is my dad giving me the Fox talking points from that morning.

Anyway, Giuliani went on Newsmax today and not only admitted Trump did this things, but did it to keep them in a safe place, or at least as safe as where they were stored before. So I feel a lot better.

3. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:23 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    A high terpene Bruce Banner sample from the drying room. Left in flower stage 4 extra days and our own nutrient mix in veg. A daily strain for creativity not great if use for pain but energizing.
    LOL All that to say it's Sativa.

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Today @ 08:15 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Thee King400,000 VHL Life Points250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    A former co-worker of mine's son's girlfriend is a former Rams cheerleader named Sativa. Seriously.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

6. Darrin Stephens Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 02:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Former FBI Agent Pleads Guilty to Destroying Evidence In Case Against Pro-Trump Lawmaker

August 19, 2022

Already reeling from suspicion following a raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, the FBI suffered another public relation hit earlier this week.

As reported by KATV, a former FBI agent pleaded guilty to allegations that he purposely destroyed evidence to frame a pro-Trump state lawmaker in Arkansas.

The guilty plea was part of a bargain between prosecutors and the former agent Robert Cessario, who was charged with “corrupt destruction of record in an official proceeding” in connection to the corruption trial of former state Sen. Jon Woods of Springdale, the outlet reported.

“I erased the contents of the computer hard (drive) knowing that the court has ordered that the computer be submitted for a forensic examination. I did so with the intention of making the contents of the computer’s hard unavailable for forensic examination,” Cessario stated in the plea deal.

“At the time, I knew that the contents of the hard drive were relevant to an official proceeding, that is, Cause No. 5:17-CR-50010, United States v. Woods et al. I corruptly performed and had performed, the erasures with intent to impair the integrity and availability of the computer hard drive and its contents for use in that official proceeding,” the statement noted further.

The former agent faces up to 20 years in prison and a potential fine of as much as $250,000, according to KATV.

“Cessario’s charges stem from his role in the corruption trial of Woods who was convicted of mail fraud and 14 counts of wire fraud in 2018,” the outlet reported. “Woods was convicted of steering state funds to Ecclesia College in Springdale in exchange for kickbacks.”

Woods also endorsed Trump in 2016, reports noted.

The former agent’s plea deal comes on the heels of a highly criticized raid of Trump’s Palm Beach, Fla., residence early last week, which he and his allies have claimed was entirely political in nature.

Since the raid, both sides — the Justice Department and attorneys for the former president — have legally tussled over the nature of the warrant and what was taken from Trump’s home.

That said, it’s increasingly possible that a federal court case from ten years ago involving former President Bill Clinton and some audio tapes may place a huge role in the FBI’s search, according to a report on Thursday.

During the hours-long raid, some 30 agents combed through the former first lady’s wardrobe closet and the former president’s personal office, as well as much of the residence.

According to Just the News, “legal experts say a decade-old case over audio tapes that Bill Clinton once kept in his sock drawer may have a significant impact” in the search involving Trump.

The outlet continued:

The case in question is titled Judicial Watch v. National Archives and Records Administration and it involved an effort by the conservative watchdog to compel the Archives to forcibly seize hours of audio recordings that Clinton made during his presidency with historian Taylor Branch.

For pop culture, the case is most memorable for the revelation that the 42nd president for a time stored the audio tapes in his sock drawer at the White House. The tapes became the focal point of a 2009 book that Branch wrote.

Ultimately, U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson, an Obama appointee, rejected the lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch after she concluded that no Presidential Records Act provision empowers the National Archives to seize the records of a former president.

However, her ruling, as well as the Justice Department’s arguments at the time, made additional broad declarations that now appear to have direct ties to the FBI’s decision to grab handwritten notes and other files that Trump took with him when he left the White House.

The most notable of these, according to Just the News, “is that a president’s discretion on what is personal vs. official records is far-reaching and solely his, as is his ability to declassify or destroy records at will.”

“Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President’s term, and in his sole discretion,”
    Jackson wrote in her March 2012 decision, which was never challenged on appeal.

“Since the President is completely entrusted with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records,” she noted further.

Berman Jackson also wrote that a president could destroy records at will and only notify the National Archives that he had done so.

https://conservativebrief.com/fbi-7-65716/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life Points

Its a 70/30 hybrid

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Its a 70/30 hybrid

Just to go back a bit. I have no problem with cannabis.

The annoying thing is how "accepted" it became in a relatively short time all of a sudden. Legal. Dispensaries on every corner now.

At work I cringe because everyone is high. Every break, my coworkers are in their cars puffing on their pens, coming back in high af. Managers know this and it's no secret. It's part of life now and many people bullshit themselves into thinking it makes them more productive or "chill". I work in manufacturing. This isn't an office. Of course, we have no drug testing policy that anybody is afraid of. If that we're the case, a ridiculous amount of employees would be fired. Why is it that my "drug" isn't acceptable? What if I went on every break and took a couple of shots? You best believe I would smell like alcohol but I would be more productive right? I'm happy to be at work. It's all bullshit and I'm getting to point where I'm gonna start snitching motherfuckers out. I don't wanna work with baked assholes in a manufacturing plant

Off my soapbox now.

10. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 02:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

FBI Unit Leading Mar-a-Lago Probe Earlier Ran Discredited Trump-Russia Investigation

August 18, 2022

'Although the former head of Crossfire Hurricane, Peter Strzok, was fired after the disclosure of his vitriolic anti-Trump tweets, several members of his team remain working in the counterintelligence unit, the sources say, even though they are under active investigation by both Durham and the bureau's disciplinary arm, the Office of Professional Responsibility. The FBI declined to respond to questions about any role they may be taking in the Mar-a-Lago case.'

https://www.realclearinvestigations....ax_848582.html

Good to know it's on the up and up.

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Companies need to bring back random drug testing not just in the beginning as part of the hiring process.

I would wager at least 50% of my coworkers would fired on the spot. Thats why companies don't drug test.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

The annoying thing is how "accepted" it became in a relatively short time all of a sudden. Legal. Dispensaries on every corner now.

At work I cringe because everyone is high. Every break, my coworkers are in their cars puffing on their pens, coming back in high af. Managers know this and it's no secret. It's part of life now and many people bullshit themselves into thinking it makes them more productive or "chill". I work in manufacturing. This isn't an office. Of course, we have no drug testing policy that anybody is afraid of. If that we're the case, a ridiculous amount of employees would be fired. Why is it that my "drug" isn't acceptable? What if I went on every break and took a couple of shots? You best believe I would smell like alcohol but I would be more productive right? I'm happy to be at work. It's all bullshit and I'm getting to point where I'm gonna start snitching motherfuckers out. I don't wanna work with baked assholes in a manufacturing plant

Off my soapbox now.
    I fired a guy 2 months ago for totaling a company car drunk. Brand new Hyundai. 25,000 write off.

We now have black boxes in the rep cars.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life Points

Off my soapbox now.
    Need a hug bro ?

I got you bring it in

15. VH1986, MF5150 Liked This Post
    Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Companies need to bring back random drug testing not just in the beginning as part of the hiring process.

I would wager at least 50% of my coworkers would fired on the spot. Thats why companies don't drug test.
    My companies be like 98% including me but we win baby win

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

My companies be like 98% including me but we win baby win

My mother was born and raised in Oakland. I spent a good portion of my childhood at my grandmother's in the most ghetto Oakland in the late 70's. Your comment took me back. The only team I follow. I hate sports.

18. VH1986, Darrin Stephens Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 02:14 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Well, hopefully for Trump he can provide clear evidence of filing and designating these as personal during his term, as required by law.

As far as declassification, that authority ended the day he left office. If the documents weren’t released publicly, the current administration has full authority to say they’re properly marked.

Heck, with the alleged standing order being talked about, Biden could say he has a standing order to reclassify, as marked, anything under Trump’s standing order that hadn’t yet been publicly released.

Light Up The Sky
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic/Seventh Seal
    Last Online

Today @ 08:36 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked100,000 VHL Life Points

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    FBI Unit Leading Mar-a-Lago Probe Earlier Ran Discredited Trump-Russia Investigation

August 18, 2022

'Although the former head of Crossfire Hurricane, Peter Strzok, was fired after the disclosure of his vitriolic anti-Trump tweets, several members of his team remain working in the counterintelligence unit, the sources say, even though they are under active investigation by both Durham and the bureau's disciplinary arm, the Office of Professional Responsibility. The FBI declined to respond to questions about any role they may be taking in the Mar-a-Lago case.'

https://www.realclearinvestigations....ax_848582.html

Good to know it's on the up and up.

Honestly, you might as well have posted a fuckin’ InfoWars link.

Where do use guys find these fucking “news” sites?
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel