THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 5498
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  15,868
Page 5498 of 5601 FirstFirst ... 449849985398544854885495549654975498549955005501550855485598 ... LastLast
Results 82,456 to 82,470 of 84004
    Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:49 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Cole_5150 View Post
    JUST INonald Trump says he will put an end to the United States funding Ukraine's war against Russia.

"I think Zelensky is maybe the greatest salesman of any politician that's ever lived.

Every time he comes to our country, he walks away with $60 billion."

https://x.com/BRICSinfo/status/1802155052016054516
    It's not exactly what I read, but all indications are, when he wins...it's over for Ukraine. We can't fund them forever. When are we gonna fund ourselves? Some say this kind of money is just a drop in a bucket, so keep it going. That's rich people logic.

I can't wrap my mind around that line of thinking
    Last edited by CaboChris; 06.15.24 at 07:01 PM.

2. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

House Of Pain
    Last Online

06.29.24 @ 09:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Well-LikedRookie5,000 VHL Life PointsPadawan Praiser

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    It's not exactly what I read, but all indications are, when he wins...it's over for Ukraine. We can't fund them forever. When are we gonna fund ourselves? Some say this kind of money is just a drop in a bucket, so keep it going. That's rich people logic.

I can't wrap my mind around that line of thinking
    I mean watch the video its trump himself saying it, you cant wrap your mind around this kind of thinking because its evil. there's no thinking its just war for the sake of death, there's already millions of $ going into Ukraine by the globalists who started the war for "rebuilding Ukraine", remember this is not about money, this is beyond evil they are anti human "own nothing and be happy", we are closer than we have ever been before to nuclear war, NATO and g7 are all controlled by the evil globalists truly evil , they are losing power and are throwing the entire human race into suicide with Russia
    Last edited by Cole_5150; 06.15.24 at 08:46 PM.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

07.18.24 @ 01:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable200,000 VHL Life Points300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

It's not up to Trump, it's up to Congress.

He has a say in it, but how the House and Senate turn out has more to do with Ukraine funding than who wins the White House.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 11:08 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

He’s got to sign off on it though. Oh, I’m sure they’ll tie it to something that will fuck the average American if not signed, but if we learned anything from Washington it’s that nothing is set in stone. We also have plenty of people in DC that will sell their mother for a quarter if they have to.

Unfortunately
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:47 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    25,000 VHL Life PointsMaster PraiserThee KingSupremely-Liked

Trump challenges Biden to a cognitive test but confuses the name of the doctor who tested him

BY WILL WEISSERT
    Updated 10:34 PM CDT, June 15, 2024

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump on Saturday night suggested President Joe Biden “should have to take a cognitive test,” only to confuse who administered the test to him in the next sentence.

The former president and presumptive Republican nominee referred to Texas Republican Rep. Ronny Jackson, who was the White House physician for part of his presidency, as “Ronny Johnson.” The moment came as Trump was questioning Biden’s mental acuity, something he often does on the campaign trail and social media.

“He doesn’t even know what the word ‘inflation’ means. I think he should take a cognitive test like I did,” the former president said of Biden during a speech at a convention of Turning Point Action in Detroit.

Seconds later, he continued, “Doc Ronny Johnson. Does everyone know Ronny Johnson, congressman from Texas? He was the White House doctor, and he said I was the healthiest president, he feels, in history, so I liked him very much indeed immediately.”
    Jackson was elected to Congress in 2021 and is one of Trump’s most vociferous defenders on Capitol Hill.

Trump, who turned 78 on Friday, has made questioning whether the 81-year-old Biden is up for a second term a centerpiece of his campaign. But online critics quickly seized on his Saturday night gaffe, with the Biden campaign — which has long fought off criticism about the Democratic president’s verbal missteps — posting a clip of the moment minutes later.
    Dealing with it.

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard75,000 VHL Life Points15,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    He’s got to sign off on it though. Oh, I’m sure they’ll tie it to something that will fuck the average American if not signed, but if we learned anything from Washington it’s that nothing is set in stone. We also have plenty of people in DC that will sell their mother for a quarter if they have to.

Unfortunately
    Let's say for shits and giggles, the Republicans have the House and Senate. They really wanna keep funding this shit against their president? Why?

I've always heard, "we made a promise." Of what? NEVER ENDING support for Ukraine? The tin foil hat people saying we started this war. It's our war blah fucking blah. What's a win? The world has seen Russia isn't shit militarily, but what is a tin foil hat win? Russia will always be here. Always have nukes. Always be a player on the world stage. How does this benefit the USA? Why is the West taking so long to admit Ukraine to NATO? That speaks volumes. There's so many ways to beat Russia without sending gazillion American taxpayer money to Ukraine. Don't give me that Black Rock shit.

If this is OUR PROXY WAR, then what do we see as victory? We fulfilled whatever "promise" was made. A promise isn't open-ended. A promise doesn't go forever.

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

House Of Pain
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Let's say for shits and giggles, the Republicans have the House and Senate. They really wanna keep funding this shit against their president? Why?

I've always heard, "we made a promise." Of what? NEVER ENDING support for Ukraine? The tin foil hat people saying we started this war. It's our war blah fucking blah. What's a win? The world has seen Russia isn't shit militarily, but what is a tin foil hat win? Russia will always be here. Always have nukes. Always be a player on the world stage. How does this benefit the USA? Why is the West taking so long to admit Ukraine to NATO? That speaks volumes. There's so many ways to beat Russia without sending gazillion American taxpayer money to Ukraine. Don't give me that Black Rock shit.

If this is OUR PROXY WAR, then what do we see as victory? We fulfilled whatever "promise" was made. A promise isn't open-ended. A promise doesn't go forever.

This is war is making those private globalists company's $$$ theres nothing more they like than money and humans dying,

This war could end the world, even if the world somehow doesn't go nuclear the globalists will introduce Central Digital Banks
    Last edited by Cole_5150; 06.16.24 at 01:54 PM.

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Fuck Black Rock.

Come stronger than that. Tin foil hat shit. I wanna know what a proxy war old cold war victory is.

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Tha fuck outta here with all the "globalist" shit too. That's getting annoying.

11. Majestic Liked This Post
    Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

House Of Pain
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Its what is though, its the globalists they are genuinely evil individuals,

Chris every g 7 nation is suffering from the exact same thing, the same economic problems, Illegals and the whole PRIDE religion its no accident this is planned ,

This is just part of their depopulation agenda

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

State Street Global Advisors.

Vanguard Group.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:47 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    25,000 VHL Life PointsMaster PraiserThee KingSupremely-Liked

Fudd, how have you not banned this guy yet? He's giving the conspiracy theorists here a bad name.
    Dealing with it.

14. Majestic Liked This Post
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 11:08 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Fuck Black Rock.

Come stronger than that. Tin foil hat shit. I wanna know what a proxy war old cold war victory is.

Look, I know Cole’s opinions and presentation are not in agreement with a few people’s tastes on here, I don’t agree with everything he’s been saying, but he’s not wrong about Black Rock and other corporations making oodles of cash over this. That’s just a fact that’s been reported by mainstream media. The contracts are in place. Heck, we got people on this board that have openly talked about their investment even.

Globalism isn’t Tim foil hat conspiracy, it’s reality. All I’m saying is, don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater just because of a difference of opinion.

It’s a fact that NATO expansion into that area was always a sticking point with Russia. Hell, you can look up all the articles and old Sunday morning political shows where it has been discussed. Putin was always assured that would never happen and our politicians always warned that it wouldn’t because that will lead to war.

Yet here we are now. This administration (same people, remember) has wanted a proxy war with Russia going back a long time. I always bring up Obama and McCain and co. wanting to send American troops there to basically join up with terrorists to fight Assad and Putin. Why? Well, according to them it was “freedom”. The only reason it didn’t happen was because of the public outcry. McCain tried again with Trump. He begged on tv “10,000 troops, Mr. President”. At the time one of the questions being repeated was “Why is America siding with terrorists?” There was even a hit Egyptian pop song that asked this.

The country has had it with this shit.
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 06.16.24 at 02:53 PM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

16. Cole_5150 Liked This Post
    Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

House Of Pain
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    Fudd, how have you not banned this guy yet? He's giving the conspiracy theorists here a bad name.

George Soros,who has spoken about the need for a "new world order" and has been accused of manipulating global events for his own benefit.

Bill Gates,who has spoken about the need for population control and has been accused of promoting eugenics.

Henry Kissinger,who has spoken about the need for a "new world order" and has been accused of promoting authoritarianism and imperialism.

Banned!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

House Of Pain
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by rchop84 View Post
    Dudd has already exposed my ISP with his mod tools,

Mean Street
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Look, I know Cole’s opinions and presentation are not in agreement with a few people’s taste on here, I don’t agree with everything he’s been saying, but he’s not wrong about Black Rock and other corporations making oodles of cash over this. That’s just a fact that’s been reported by mainstream media. The contracts are in place. Heck, we got people on this board that have openly talked about their investment even.

Globalism isn’t Tim foil hat conspiracy, it’s reality. All I’m saying is, don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater just because of a difference of opinion.

It’s a fact that NATO expansion into that area was always a sticking point with Russia. Hell, you can look up all the articles and old Sunday morning political shows where itybeen discussed. Putin was always assured that would never happen and our politicians always warned that it wouldn’t because that will lead to war.

Yet here we are now. This administration (same people, remember) has wanted a proxy war with Russia going back a long time. I always bring up Obama and McCain and co. wanting to send American troops there to basically join up with terrorists to fight Assad and Putin. Why? Well, according to them it was “freedom”. The only reason it didn’t happen was because of the public outcry. McCain tried again with Trump. He begged on tv “10,000 troops, Mr. President”. At the time one of the questions being repeated was “Why is America siding with terrorists?” There was even a hit Egyptian pop song that asked this.

The country has had it with this shit.
    OK. I appreciate that.

That still doesn't answer my question. Take Black Rock out of it for shits and giggles. You're the president and have to lie to the American people on WHY we must fund Ukraine forever. Even Black Rock has to move on like Ukraine, and Russia has to move on.

WHY are we spending our money on this? It's not just that Russia invaded this "innocent" country. WHY do we have a hard on for Ukraine, and what is the objective? It can't be just Black Rock. Lie to us and state the objective. If that's the case, why isn't Black Rock going into Mexico and killing the cartels? Why doesn't any of this tin foil hat SHIT EVER wanna go into Mexico where the real money is? Just admit Ukraine to NATO and be done because that's the only outcome.

You made gazillion. Move on. Try Mexico you fucking pussies. The whole world is afraid of the Cartels. Even Black Rock.