THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4755
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  9,379
Page 4755 of 4830 FirstFirst ... 37554255465547054745475247534754475547564757475847654805 ... LastLast
Results 71,311 to 71,325 of 72442
    Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 04:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

"In the interest of TRANSPARENCY, I call for the immediate release of the completely Unredacted Affidavit pertaining to this horrible and shocking BREAK-IN," Trump posted earlier this week.
    So what is the Trump teamís actual position in court, where they could advocate for its release? ďWhatevs.Ē

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Darrin Stephens, MF5150 Liked This Post
    Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:35 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Sources told Fox News that, due to attorney-client privilege, Trump’s team asked the Justice Department for their position on whether they would support a third party, independent special master to review those records, but sources told Fox News that DOJ notified Trump's team that they would oppose that request.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jud...mps-mar-a-lago
    Oh FFS!... that would just make too much sense... but... Team Trump idea so... no go.

4. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    So what is the Trump team’s actual position in court, where they could advocate for its release? “Whatevs.”

I have not been impressed with Bobb's appearances on FNC prime time shows. She's in the same league to me as Karine Jean-Pierre performances.

6. lovemachine97(Version 2) Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 07:00 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Thee King50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Nobody wants to work for the Donald anymore to risky. Alex Jones just got behind DeSantis I hear.
    10-6-2020 RIP King of sixstrings.

8. Number 47 Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Oh FFS!... that would just make too much sense... but... Team Trump idea so... no go.
    Believe it or not, the government always wants to use a filter/taint team. It isnít just about Trump. And there is debate over the quality of their filtering versus a special master, so itís a worthwhile attempt to ask for it. But opposing it is SOP for the government.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

I have not been impressed with Bobb's appearances on FNC prime time shows. She's in the same league to me as Karine Jean-Pierre performances.
    All the reports are he is having a hard time getting a qualified lawyer to represent him, a history of refusing to pay attorneys not the least of the reasons.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 07:42 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life Points

So what is the Trump team’s actual position in court, where they could advocate for its release? “Whatevs.”

I'm not sure you can determine if privilege extends here depending on potential charges against Trump's attorney. No details on the charges or who may be a subject so privilege may not actually apply despite a lawyers claim due to their signature in June.

Independent review, how do you get someone outside of intel and DOJ but with SCI clearance? That is much more limited than top secret plus if payroll of assets is in there that falls under sources and methods and no way in hell can independent eyes be put on it. So conceptually it has a logic but when you walk through it gets a lot more complicated due to the nature of the alleged materials. So Trump's attorney having no position and being silent may be prudent until a better idea of these issues. I said it in the beginning this is not going to be cut n dry clean so easy for both sides to insert narratives because the actual case is so sensitive just due to the nature of materials.

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Jennifer Walters might take the case.

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    I'm not sure you can determine if privilege extends here depending on potential charges against Trump's attorney. No details on the charges or who may be a subject so privilege may not actually apply despite a lawyers claim due to their signature in June.

Independent review, how do you get someone outside of intel and DOJ but with SCI clearance? That is much more limited than top secret plus if payroll of assets is in there that falls under sources and methods and no way in hell can independent eyes be put on it. So conceptually it has a logic but when you walk through it gets a lot more complicated due to the nature of the alleged materials. So Trump's attorney having no position and being silent may be prudent until a better idea of these issues. I said it in the beginning this is not going to be cut n dry clean so easy for both sides to insert narratives because the actual case is so sensitive just due to the nature of materials.
    Thanks. Iíd imagine there is some sort of a method to the madness, despite this legal team being in over their heads.

But what I want to point out is this is classic Trump. Shout that thereís all this evidence of fraud, but then not actually bringing it up in court over the course of 60+ hearings because itís bullshit.

Here, few will check what their actual court position is. They will just assume itís to release it entirely because he said so.

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Nobody wants to work for the Donald anymore to risky. Alex Jones just got behind DeSantis I hear.
    Double edged info. Lol!

1. OK makes sense.
    2. Oh fuck! Like anybody needs that in their camp. *

* Reminds me that the pillow guy who tried to put us all to sleep is now selling coffee.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 02:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

All the reports are he is having a hard time getting a qualified lawyer to represent him, a history of refusing to pay attorneys not the least of the reasons.

So the pressure Washington put on high powered attorneys not to represent him had nothing to do with this?

Did you forget this?
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Btw, Trump's got more than one attorney guys
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Btw, Trump's got more than one attorney guys
    Then put another one on FNC other that Bobbs.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Then put another one on FNC other that Bobbs.

He has and they're smokin' hot.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Durham objects to source of anti-Trump dossier wanting classified info for upcoming trial

August 18, 2022

Special Counsel John Durham has filed a motion to block Igor Danchenko — a key source of the Trump opposition research document known as the Steele dossier — from using classified information as part of his defense at his upcoming criminal trial.

Durham's team filed the objection Wednesday under seal ahead of their case against Danchenko, which is set to start in October, according to the Washington Times.

Durham was picked in 2019 by then-Attorney General William Barr to investigate allegations of misconduct by the FBI and other U.S. intelligence agencies looking into allegations of collusion between former President Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government.

A one-page document accompanying the Durham motion states the government objects to the "use, relevance and admissibility" of the classified information. This follows Danchenko recently filing a sealed motion signaling he intends to use classified information in his defense.

The government has already provided Danchenko's attorneys with 5,000 classified documents and 61,000 unclassified documents, the Times reports, based on a court filing this spring.

Danchenko was charged last year with repeatedly lying to the FBI about how he compiled information for British ex-spy Christopher Steele's now-discredited dossier about Trump's connection to Russia.

He is accused of intentionally misleading the FBI when he denied in a 2017 interview that his primary source for part of the dossier was a former aide to 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

https://justthenews.com/government/c..._campaign=trjs