THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4683
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  7,914
Page 4683 of 4689 FirstFirst ... 368341834583463346734680468146824683468446854686 ... LastLast
Results 70,231 to 70,245 of 70332
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 12:46 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    You’re not serious are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I am. Omnicron is a far less dangerous strain of COVID> It and its variants likely are 99% + of COVID today. We don't have herd immunity despite the vaccine and Omnicron. You come in contact with it, you likely will catch it like influenza. 4 shots in a year isn't preventing people from catching it. I think your PM who is young, fit and has had 4 shots just got it. If somebody told you today that you need 4 flu shots simply to have a milder case of the flu, would you think its effective?

Yes I know people still can die of COVID. People still can die of influenza. Stil are dying of it. Yes its worse but lets not kid ourselves. Omnicron isn't close to Delta in terms of severity. Yoiu likely are a believer in evolution. Viri need hosts to replciate. You can't survive if you kill all your hosts. When Omnicron hit, did it matter if you wore a mask? No. Did it matter that at the time it hit some countries were 80-90% vaccinated? No. It came through, infected everybody and ran through its natural path.

Omnicron put us where we are at today. Not Trudeau. Not Bidne.' Not Fauci. Not WHO. It was because a less fatal version with an infection rate that was I think 10 times that of Delta came through and did what science couldn't do. Its why us a a species have survided numerous outbreaks prior to vaccines. Not saying the vaccine didn't help a little bit becaues it does help with the side effects but it wasn't Delta either.

I don't know why that' is so hard to understand. People claim "its science" yet they remove billions of years of science from the equation. I will stand my ground and say Omnicron saved us. Not Fauci, WHO, CDC, etc.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable5,000 VHL Life Points100,000 VHL Life Points

All taht said, I am done with COVID

Again you guys have your group think and its freaking strong. You know my opinion. Not going to change it. Yoiu guys have yours. Its cool.

What about January 6th? :-)

3. CaboChris Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:18 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard75,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysmalls View Post

Again you guys have your group think and its freaking strong. You know my opinion. Not going to change it. Yoiu guys have yours. Its cool.

Fuck group think. You make very valid points. Makes me rethink altho I'm more pro vaccine and feel they did the bulk of the heavy lifting but im supposed to just ignore mother nature's natural remedy?

Keep defending your position. Pick and choose your moments sparingly tho.

Like this thread, some are Olyimpic gold medalists that can go all night like Tony Montana coked up.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 05:59 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points

I'm kind of with you Ziggy and i have been since my kids got vaccinated. My default was always "be stupid careful til my parents got vaxxed and then be careful til my wife and kids were". Now I'm just in the avoid silly mistakes mode (ie my idiot sister going to a bday party sick then to test positive the next day). I'm pretty much back to normal with the exception of throwing a mask on occasionally.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Yes, that dangerous group think that vaccines are important and effective as opposed to the rebelliousness that the flu shot gives you the flu.

When it comes to diseases totally under control, and not in pandemic status, you need 3 shots in a year for Hepatitis B, Polio, and Rotovirus and 4 shots in a year for Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis.

But I guess that means they arenít effective.

Iím sorry for the sarcasm, but vaccinations are down overall, I believe, likely due to COVID skepticism. This is dangerous.

Last edited by lovemachine97(Version 2); 06.23.22 at 08:09 AM.

7. jimmy812 Liked This Post
    Runnin' With The Devil
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic, Panama
    Last Online

Today @ 04:38 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable50,000 VHL Life Points

No...you always raise thoughtful counterpoints. Whether or not you continue to participate is your call, but know that your comments are considered.

Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Like this thread, some are Olyimpic gold medalists that can go all night like Tony Montana coked up.
    You're a pisser: the past two years have been rough, and your posts always offer up a measure of comic relief.

Thanks
    "It wasn't Ed's playing that inspired me, it was his spirit. The playing was merely a manifestation of that spirit." - Speedway

"Van Halen with DLR was "my band," VH with Sam was a band I liked." - Dave's Dreidel

"Eddie may have passed, but he will NEVER die!"

9. CaboChris, ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Yes, that dangerous group think that vaccines are important and effective as opposed to the rebelliousness that the flu shot gives you the flu.

When it comes to diseases totally under control, and not in pandemic status, you need 3 shots in a year for Hepatitis B, Polio, and Rotovirus and 4 shots in a year for Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis.

But I guess that means they arenít effective.

Iím sorry for the sarcasm, but vaccinations are down overall, I believe, likely due to COVID skepticism. This is dangerous.

I will
    Not vaccine my kids with a covid shot. They get all the rest. Iím not chancing it.

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard75,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Politico reporter: Two Democratic lawmakers told me 'nobody gives a bleep about January 6'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/politi...kers-january-6

I could have told you that.

12. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    I'm predicting a huge covid wave mid September to November this year.
    Well, that is typically the beginning of flu season, and people beginning to head back indoors. So yeah, I think it's a safe prediction.

I know you're referring to the convenience of the virus "reappearing" in time for midterms, but I think that will probably be a natural coincidence.

Although I'm sure many tin-foil hatters will still fly off the handle.

Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Today @ 06:20 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterMaster PraiserRookie25,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Well, that is typically the beginning of flu season, and people beginning to head back indoors. So yeah, I think it's a safe prediction.

I know you're referring to the convenience of the virus "reappearing" in time for midterms, but I think that will probably be a natural coincidence.

Although I'm sure many tin-foil hatters will still fly off the handle.
    No doubt that is prime time for colds, flu and now covid. But...since we are going to have to live with covid from now on, we can't sell it as the sky is falling if most that test positive are asymptomatic or have nothing more than cold symptoms.

15. ziggysmalls Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 11:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points25,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by MD 5150 View Post
    No doubt that is prime time for colds, flu and now covid. But...since we are going to have to live with covid from now on, we can't sell it as the sky is falling if most that test positive are asymptomatic or have nothing more than cold symptoms.
    Things are much different now than 2 years ago. Unless the variant is real bad, which I don't anticipate (but ya never know), I think we'll be ok. Hell, maybe I'll even do the mail-in ballot again. That was a nice convenience.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by NDL View Post
    No...you always raise thoughtful counterpoints. Whether or not you continue to participate is your call, but know that your comments are considered.

You're a pisser: the past two years have been rough, and your posts always offer up a measure of comic relief.

Thanks

Just so everybody knows. I don't have my opinions because I go to Hannity, FOX, BreitBart, etc. This guy, nailed it. He was nailing Delta and Omnicron like an NBA player in the Kardashian household. British and I guess a Doctor since he has it in his name. Won an EU Award.

Go back to his videos when Omnicron hit. Then later on. You know what he did? He reviewed data in South Africa and the first countries where Omnicron was hitting. Saw patterns. Imagine that? Reviewing data to make decision instead of guessing?> Do youself a favor and watch a few of his videos back in December and January. His thoughts came true. I just don't come up with shit out of the blue

Anyway far more reliable than what was on the news here and from the CDC.

18. NDL Liked This Post
    Light Up The Sky

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster25,000 VHL Life Points75,000 VHL Life Points

Who is arguing that Omicron is worse than or the same as Delta or the original strain of COVID as far as how it affects us? This wasn't a fringe viewpoint. This is what Dr. Scott Gottlieb was saying on Twitter, network news, and cable news every day.

I get that a sub-sect of people, often on the left, act as if nothing with COVID can change and we should all live in our basements forever, wear a mask when alone, just like a sub-sect think we should go back to cave man times to fix climate change.

But here is Dr. Gottlieb, who might have been on TV more than Fauci, and tweets like crazy, talking in December about 2022 being a transition year, that Omicron is less severe than Delta, fewer hospitalizations and deaths. And this isn't even that representative of him. Here he is on February 12th saying BA.2 isn't going to be a big deal. Here he is last year talking about how in South Africa, the infection wave was decoupled from bad outcomes in a way past waves were not.

This was a mainstream view.

Unchained
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 06:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable300,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by MD 5150 View Post
    Still... have your tin hat ready if you're hanging here trying to about it.

21. MD 5150 Liked This Post
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Today @ 06:20 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Elite Daily PosterMaster PraiserRookie25,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum Rookie-Of-The-Year

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    Who is arguing that Omicron is worse than or the same as Delta or the original strain of COVID as far as how it affects us?
    Have you not seen Biden fearmongering the second wave of covid? He isn't talking about a new variant, he specifically said second wave of covid. That means start all over like we did in March 2020. The political spin continues and will through the November elections to try to get special voting rules again...that's bullshit.