THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4442
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  6,011
Page 4442 of 4446 FirstFirst ... 344239424342439244324439444044414442444344444445 ... LastLast
Results 66,616 to 66,630 of 66676
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

H A I L
    Last Online

Today @ 09:43 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Top Leadoff Hitter

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    I don't know how anyone, even hardcore conservatives, could vote for Trump after his record of being President in the year 2020, with how much pain and suffering this country had to endure. Unless, of course, you're into pain and suffering. Then I rest my case.
    Well, 2021 is not over yet... so, we'll see what the Biden Administration can mess up.
    R.I.P. Edward Lodewijk Van Halen ~~ The Einstein of Rock Guitar ~~

Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

Today @ 08:43 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

I don't know how anyone, even hardcore conservatives, could vote for Trump after his record of being President in the year 2020, with how much pain and suffering this country had to endure. Unless, of course, you're into pain and suffering. Then I rest my case.
    Not true:

A large share of Republicans want Trump to remain head of the party, CNBC survey shows
    PUBLISHED FRI, FEB 12 2021

When it comes to Republicans, 74% want him to stay active in some way, including 48% who want him to remain head of the Republican Party,
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/a-la...bc-survey.html

Once again, I love all this wishful thinking that Trump's base have somehow left him. Once again, he received 74 million votes in the general election. The second highest tally of all time and over 10 million more than he received in 2016. That's also about 5 million more than Obama got in 2008 and 7 million more than Obama got in 2012. Trump increased his vote total by 17%. Obama's shrunk by 5%. Where's all the fake news that the base of the Dem party don't like him?
    Last edited by BlindtotheWorld; 03.01.21 at 06:23 AM.
    RIP EVH 1955-2020

Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Double Post.
    RIP EVH 1955-2020

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:19 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlindtotheWorld View Post
    Once again, I love all this wishful thinking that Trump's base have somehow left him. Once again, he received 74 million votes in the general election. The second highest tally of all time and over 10 million more than he received in 2016. That's also about 5 million more than Obama got in 2008 and 7 million more than Obama got in 2012. Trump increased his vote total by 17%. Obama's shrunk by 5%. Where's all the fake news that the base of the Dem party don't like him?
    It was rigged. Where did all those Trump votes come from? No one is talking about that. Biden was leading Florida then, all of a sudden, Trump took the lead. Makes no sense.

Anyway, a lot can happen in the next 3+ years, I wouldn't make predictions either way yet. It's not like all 74 million of them are staunch Trump supporters. And he could have lost a lot of those in what followed after Nov 3rd. Doubtful that he adds to that total. But, like I said, ya never know.

5. MF5150 Liked This Post
    Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    It was rigged. Where did all those Trump votes come from? No one is talking about that. Biden was leading Florida then, all of a sudden, Trump took the lead. Makes no sense.

Anyway, a lot can happen in the next 3+ years, I wouldn't make predictions either way yet. It's not like all 74 million of them are staunch Trump supporters. And he could have lost a lot of those in what followed after Nov 3rd. Doubtful that he adds to that total. But, like I said, ya never know.
    What are you responding to? I mentioned nothing of fraud and have made no predictions. I'm just making the point that this whole wishful narrative of 'Trump is done", "Trump has no support", etc. is just fantasy.
    RIP EVH 1955-2020

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 08:40 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Stranger things have happened.

As I said earlier. You remove jobs from Ohio, Michigan, PA, etc and increase gas to $4.50 or higher, You also have the very likely hood utilities will skyrocket if Green Deal is pushed. All this and Trump and his policies will be a lot more attractive. Right now the Democrats are in total control. If they turn everything into gold, then it won't matter if its Trump, Rubio, Cruz, etc in 2024. However look at the infighting now with schools reopening. Look at Cuomo. Trump isn't around to take the blame for politics as usual.

The thing is do you honestly trust that Democratic party is going to do the right thing or will they do like who the Democrats and GOP have done for 20 years? Do what is best for their party? I am pretty sure I know the answer

If it was as simple as Biden doing what Joe Biden always wanted to do., then I don't think the GOP would have a chance. However 4 years of a far left agenda likely will be the best campaign fodder for the GOP. Biggest indicator will be 2022. Typically the ruling party loses seats. We will see.

I honestly don't see Donald doing anything. Will be too old and likely will pass off to his daughter.

That said, I

8. jimmy812 Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked50,000 VHL Life Points

What are you responding to? I mentioned nothing of fraud and have made no predictions. I'm just making the point that this whole wishful narrative of 'Trump is done", "Trump has no support", etc. is just fantasy.
    You didn't mention anything of fraud, that's why I mentioned it--seems to be a viable reason for the big increases in votes. (And I was kidding about it, how come only one side gets to claim it was rigged?)

I've been one of the few saying Trump is not done. Believe me, I wish he was. But this claim of 74 million Trump votes is a bit exaggerated. As I said, not all of them were staunch Trump supporters, and he may have lost some due to his behavior after the election. For some strange reason, he still has a lot of influence. 3+ years is a long time.

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:24 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Not true:

A large share of Republicans want Trump to remain head of the party, CNBC survey shows
    PUBLISHED FRI, FEB 12 2021

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/12/a-la...bc-survey.html

Look, I know the numbers. I'm just really surprised and puzzled why anyone would want to vote for this gigantic failure. I'm stating there's a mystery there, like VHIII, Up For Breakfast lyrics and Tattoo. Some things in life are mysterious.
    Little Dreamer

11. VH1986 Liked This Post
    Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:25 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee KingSupremely-Liked

Push people into a corner with no good choice and you’d be surprised at how people will vote. Usually at that point it is with their wallets.

13. BlindtotheWorld Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

Quote Originally Posted by Rokgtar View Post
    Push people into a corner with no good choice and you’d be surprised at how people will vote. Usually at that point it is with their wallets.
    This.

When people don't like either candidate, they simply ask "which one is better for my wallet".

If Trump had done even a mediocre job with COVID, I would have voted for him over Biden, as he is better for my wallet.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

15. I Coulda Hada VH, edwardv Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Latest from Q is that Trump will be reinstated as POTUS on March 4th, as that was the original Inauguration Day. I guess this is the latest "theory" going around with the conspiracists.
    And when nothing happens on that date, just like every other date they've announced, they'll just move on to the next thing. People actually still believe this bullshit?

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

They are like an End of the World cult.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Today @ 09:26 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Latest from Q is that Trump will be reinstated as POTUS on March 4th, as that was the original Inauguration Day. I guess this is the latest "theory" going around with the conspiracists.
    And when nothing happens on that date, just like every other date they've announced, they'll just move on to the next thing. People actually still believe this bullshit?
    At first Q was entertaining in their 'prophecies' - but they've all been proven wrong (just as the March 4th one will) - it's just plain sad. At what point will people realize this is some 14 year old boy in his parents basement asking himself 'what's the stupidest thing I can think up for these idiots to believe' and posting it.

What scares me is the amount of people that buy into it. I guarantee Trump does NOT buy into it - but it's one of the few forums that talks about him not being a complete fucktard, so he supports it.
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.

Top Of The World

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:12 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-Liked15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

I've gone down a couple rabbit holes about that on FB..holy shit. I don't know if those people really believe that or not, or if they just want to believe it. Like a coping deal
    Dealing with it.

Top Of The World
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:

Look, I know the numbers. I'm just really surprised and puzzled why anyone would want to vote for this gigantic failure. I'm stating there's a mystery there, like VHIII, Up For Breakfast lyrics and Tattoo. Some things in life are mysterious.
    Don't be so absolute in your sense of this. Trump's presidency was a tremendous success based on my priorities. That doesn't mean you are wrong or that you need to agree but that doesn't mean that what you wrote is "truth".
    RIP EVH 1955-2020