THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4288
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  5,555
Page 4288 of 4394 FirstFirst ... 328837884188423842784285428642874288428942904291429843384388 ... LastLast
Results 64,306 to 64,320 of 65897
  1. #64306
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    DFVH5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.24.04
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    5,673
    Posts Per Day
    0.92
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 11:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1554
    Likes (Received)
    507
    Thanks (Given)
    3549
    Thanks (Received)
    1392


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    With all due respect and I really mean that because you are stating your opinions with tact but I have to ask with all due the same respect and tact, what in the actual fuck?

    How can you say something is conceivable but in the same breath say you have no fucking idea how it’s conceivable?

    We’re all entitled to believe what we believe, I know this. But we’re entering into a world of fiction and saying “well, it could be a National Geographic documentary”.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The same way it's conceivable to me that a jet engine can be built, but I don't know how to do it myself.
    Dave
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

    Stats:
    BECAME PSYCHO FAN: 12/91
    VAN HALEN W/DAVE: 9x
    VAN HALEN W/SAMMY: 8x
    VAN HALEN W/GARY: 5x
    CHICKENFOOT/THE CIRCLE: 9x
    DAVE SOLO: 14x
    SAMMY SOLO: 15x (W/MONTROSE 1x, @CABO WABO CANTINA 1x)
    GARY/EXTREME/TRIBE OF JUDAH/HURTSMILE: 7x
    MET: Sammy 1x, Dave almost 1x, Gary 2x

  2. #64307
    Take Your Whiskey Home

    Join Date
    03.07.16
    Age
    51
    Posts
    5,621
    Posts Per Day
    3.16
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:25 AM
    Likes (Given)
    831
    Likes (Received)
    648
    Thanks (Given)
    6167
    Thanks (Received)
    5861

    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DFVH5150 View Post
    Definitely things to think about, thanks.

    What's wrong with doing it the way we have been for the past decades with showing ID and a providing a signature in-person though (with mail-ins for only the ones who have no choice)? Was there room for cheating? Sure, but to his level or even close to it? I know I didn't need an ID in '16 and thought that was really odd but can't remember the '12 one and when that started.

    And I think it's possible that this was planned for 4 years by the left who were going to be thorough and careful to make sure they won this time. Plenty of time to prepare and do it right. And I say that because of their behavior and extreme diligence in those past 4 years. With that said, I think it's conceivable they were able to penetrate the Republican supervision. How? Fuck if I know. There allegedly were numerous different ways in which they did it, not just one or two Houdini tricks. Could I/we be wrong? Of course. But I can't see how it's impossible or especially preposterous.
    Well beyond the fact many states changed voting procedures in the last year making a 4 year planning impossible I can not understand wjy would the Republicans implementing these systems and monitoring go along with the plan of the left. They are hands on and certifying so are the complicit, just all grossly stupid at the same time, etc....
    Our voting rolls are messed and issues definitely all of which kniwn for decades. But the scale of fraud needed even hypothetically seems impossible. We have 50 independent elections effectively so sheer probability is not on your side.

    Apologies if coming off snarky not my intent but seems 2 or 3 questions in it unravels so Im trying to understand what the hypothetical looks like. How has to be a possibility to even start the question hence why I ask

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  3. #64308
    Hot For Teacher
    jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,977
    Posts Per Day
    1.81
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Likes (Given)
    1247
    Likes (Received)
    1255
    Thanks (Given)
    1305
    Thanks (Received)
    657

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DFVH5150 View Post
    The same way it's conceivable to me that a jet engine can be built, but I don't know how to do it myself.
    I'm just curious, is a Trump concession the only thing that will convince you he lost legitimately? Or would that fall short as well? It seems that you're absolutely convinced this was a crooked election...with no evidence.
    You're choosing to believe people with credibility issues over...well, everyone else.

  4. #64309
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    DFVH5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.24.04
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    5,673
    Posts Per Day
    0.92
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 11:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1554
    Likes (Received)
    507
    Thanks (Given)
    3549
    Thanks (Received)
    1392


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    Well beyond the fact many states changed voting procedures in the last year making a 4 year planning impossible I can not understand wjy would the Republicans implementing these systems and monitoring go along with the plan of the left. They are hands on and certifying so are the complicit, just all grossly stupid at the same time, etc....
    Our voting rolls are messed and issues definitely all of which kniwn for decades. But the scale of fraud needed even hypothetically seems impossible. We have 50 independent elections effectively so sheer probability is not on your side.

    Apologies if coming off snarky not my intent but seems 2 or 3 questions in it unravels so Im trying to understand what the hypothetical looks like. How has to be a possibility to even start the question hence why I ask

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    No, not snarky at all. I see your points and you very well could be right.

    I didn't consider the voting procedure change last year when I said that because I'm assuming that could be a planned part of the aforementioned overall plan. As far as the hands-on Republicans go, what about the fact that a good enough amount of them are not pro-Trump? Even Fox News has swayed in the past couple weeks.

    If you hear all of the examples he gave in the video it does make sense numbers/scale-wise for those super-close swing states he lost his enormous leads over in the later hours of the evening, which is all we're really talking about here.

    I'm definitely open to the fact that I could be missing something here.
    Dave
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

    Stats:
    BECAME PSYCHO FAN: 12/91
    VAN HALEN W/DAVE: 9x
    VAN HALEN W/SAMMY: 8x
    VAN HALEN W/GARY: 5x
    CHICKENFOOT/THE CIRCLE: 9x
    DAVE SOLO: 14x
    SAMMY SOLO: 15x (W/MONTROSE 1x, @CABO WABO CANTINA 1x)
    GARY/EXTREME/TRIBE OF JUDAH/HURTSMILE: 7x
    MET: Sammy 1x, Dave almost 1x, Gary 2x

  5. #64310
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    46
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    47,910
    Posts Per Day
    8.85
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:34 AM
    Likes (Given)
    545
    Likes (Received)
    1704
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    Trump has a way of making perfectly reasonable arguments seems insanely unreasonable. His arguments about this election was handled was yet another example. I think sending out ballots to everyone was a huge mistake and that you were begging for fraud, as was allowing votes to arrive after election day. The answer was a simple one. Greatly expand in person early voting dates and the number of places where you can vote. This would ensure votes were legitimate. For reasons i do not understand, this was not done.

  6. DFVH5150, Daisy Hill Liked This Post
  7. #64311
    Hang 'Em High
    MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    32
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    19,692
    Posts Per Day
    3.24
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:39 AM
    Likes (Given)
    901
    Likes (Received)
    693
    Thanks (Given)
    1201
    Thanks (Received)
    1150

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DFVH5150 View Post
    The same way it's conceivable to me that a jet engine can be built, but I don't know how to do it myself.
    A jet engine is a real thing.

    Nobody is questioning the existence of a jet eng....


    Nevermind.


    Carry on, Wayward Son.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  8. #64312
    Take Your Whiskey Home

    Join Date
    03.07.16
    Age
    51
    Posts
    5,621
    Posts Per Day
    3.16
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:25 AM
    Likes (Given)
    831
    Likes (Received)
    648
    Thanks (Given)
    6167
    Thanks (Received)
    5861

    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DFVH5150 View Post
    No, not snarky at all. I see your points and you very well could be right.

    I didn't consider the voting procedure change last year when I said that because I'm assuming that could be a planned part of the aforementioned overall plan. As far as the hands-on Republicans go, what about the fact that a good enough amount of them are not pro-Trump? Even Fox News has swayed in the past couple weeks.

    If you hear all of the examples he gave in the video it does make sense numbers/scale-wise for those super-close swing states he lost his enormous leads over in the later hours of the evening, which is all we're really talking about here.

    I'm definitely open to the fact that I could be missing something here.
    But that was consistent in all 50 states not just the close ones and why Bidens margin in popular vote grew to about 6 million. Republicans told by leaders vote in person.
    Dems told vote by mail
    Most independents voted by mail or early.
    So the patterns are exactly as expected based on what each party told their team. If the patyern was different wouldn't that be more alarming?

    It seems all data points to everyone doing as expected in record numbers yes but exactly as expected pattern wise.



    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  9. Daisy Hill Liked This Post
  10. #64313
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    DFVH5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.24.04
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    5,673
    Posts Per Day
    0.92
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 11:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1554
    Likes (Received)
    507
    Thanks (Given)
    3549
    Thanks (Received)
    1392


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    I'm just curious, is a Trump concession the only thing that will convince you he lost legitimately? Or would that fall short as well? It seems that you're absolutely convinced this was a crooked election...with no evidence.
    You're choosing to believe people with credibility issues over...well, everyone else.
    There is no question to me, belief-wise, that the elite left cheated in this election. I knew they would years ago because people with credibility don't spend 1,460 consecutive days wasting a President's time (and millions of our dollars) and prevent him from doing his job even better than he already was all for nothing because each and every time there was no proof. Maybe it made no difference, but I believe it did, and he were are.

    If Trump concedes, then I would assume he did so because he exhausted his attempts and there is nothing more he can do to fight it. Or, he simply was wrong and Biden legitimately won regardless of cheating. Of course that's possible.
    Dave
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

    Stats:
    BECAME PSYCHO FAN: 12/91
    VAN HALEN W/DAVE: 9x
    VAN HALEN W/SAMMY: 8x
    VAN HALEN W/GARY: 5x
    CHICKENFOOT/THE CIRCLE: 9x
    DAVE SOLO: 14x
    SAMMY SOLO: 15x (W/MONTROSE 1x, @CABO WABO CANTINA 1x)
    GARY/EXTREME/TRIBE OF JUDAH/HURTSMILE: 7x
    MET: Sammy 1x, Dave almost 1x, Gary 2x

  11. #64314
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    DFVH5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.24.04
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    5,673
    Posts Per Day
    0.92
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 11:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1554
    Likes (Received)
    507
    Thanks (Given)
    3549
    Thanks (Received)
    1392


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    A jet engine is a real thing.

    Nobody is questioning the existence of a jet eng....


    Nevermind.


    Carry on, Wayward Son.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obviously since you think everything he said is made up, then this would not be a real thing to you.

    Nirvana.

    Kansas.

    My turn:

    Emotions in Motion
    Dave
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

    Stats:
    BECAME PSYCHO FAN: 12/91
    VAN HALEN W/DAVE: 9x
    VAN HALEN W/SAMMY: 8x
    VAN HALEN W/GARY: 5x
    CHICKENFOOT/THE CIRCLE: 9x
    DAVE SOLO: 14x
    SAMMY SOLO: 15x (W/MONTROSE 1x, @CABO WABO CANTINA 1x)
    GARY/EXTREME/TRIBE OF JUDAH/HURTSMILE: 7x
    MET: Sammy 1x, Dave almost 1x, Gary 2x

  12. #64315
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    DFVH5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.24.04
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    5,673
    Posts Per Day
    0.92
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 11:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1554
    Likes (Received)
    507
    Thanks (Given)
    3549
    Thanks (Received)
    1392


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    But that was consistent in all 50 states not just the close ones and why Bidens margin in popular vote grew to about 6 million. Republicans told by leaders vote in person.
    Dems told vote by mail
    Most independents voted by mail or early.
    So the patterns are exactly as expected based on what each party told their team. If the patyern was different wouldn't that be more alarming?

    It seems all data points to everyone doing as expected in record numbers yes but exactly as expected pattern wise.



    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    What aspect is the "that" in "that was consistent in all 50 states" in your first sentence? Not sure what you meant, sorry.
    Dave
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

    Stats:
    BECAME PSYCHO FAN: 12/91
    VAN HALEN W/DAVE: 9x
    VAN HALEN W/SAMMY: 8x
    VAN HALEN W/GARY: 5x
    CHICKENFOOT/THE CIRCLE: 9x
    DAVE SOLO: 14x
    SAMMY SOLO: 15x (W/MONTROSE 1x, @CABO WABO CANTINA 1x)
    GARY/EXTREME/TRIBE OF JUDAH/HURTSMILE: 7x
    MET: Sammy 1x, Dave almost 1x, Gary 2x

  13. #64316
    Hang 'Em High

    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,991
    Posts Per Day
    3.11
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    235
    Likes (Received)
    663
    Thanks (Given)
    1306
    Thanks (Received)
    4442

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableElite Daily Poster

    Default

    “Anti-war Trump is withdrawing troops from Somalia.”

    *read past the headline*

    Those troops aren’t coming home, they’re just resettling in neighboring countries and the military action continues.

    Trump must think we’re all morons.

    President Trump, pressing his end-of-term troop withdrawals from conflicts around the world, will pull American forces out of Somalia, where they have been trying to push back advances by Islamist insurgents in the Horn of Africa.



    The United States will retain the ability to conduct counterterrorism operations in Somalia, especially drone strikes, and to collect early warnings and indicators regarding threats to the United States and allies from militant forces in the country.

    “As a result of this decision, some forces may be reassigned outside of East Africa,” the statement said, adding that “the remaining forces will be repositioned from Somalia into neighboring countries in order to allow cross-border operations by both U.S. and partner forces to maintain pressure against violent extremist organizations operating in Somalia.”


    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...rawal.amp.html


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #64317
    Hot For Teacher
    jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,977
    Posts Per Day
    1.81
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Likes (Given)
    1247
    Likes (Received)
    1255
    Thanks (Given)
    1305
    Thanks (Received)
    657

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DFVH5150 View Post
    There is no question to me, belief-wise, that the elite left cheated in this election. I knew they would years ago because people with credibility don't spend 1,460 consecutive days wasting a President's time (and millions of our dollars) and prevent him from doing his job even better than he already was all for nothing because each and every time there was no proof. Maybe it made no difference, but I believe it did, and he were are.

    If Trump concedes, then I would assume he did so because he exhausted his attempts and there is nothing more he can do to fight it. Or, he simply was wrong and Biden legitimately won regardless of cheating. Of course that's possible.
    Your mind is made up, despite not having any proof of cheating. OK, to each their own, I guess.

    So, you're rationing out of spite? Evidence is no longer necessary because of what the left did to Trump?

  15. #64318
    Baluchitherium
    CaboChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    09.23.11
    Age
    48
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    25,683
    Posts Per Day
    7.55
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    969
    Likes (Received)
    1779
    Thanks (Given)
    5090
    Thanks (Received)
    10270


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Oh I believe the Dems/Left cheated wholeheartedly. Both parties cheat every election. It was all set up for them. COVID/Mail in ballots etc. The Left is notorious for rigging elections in history. The most unpopular polarizing Republican president in history. Nixon is chuckling to himself.

    They were slick this time. Enough slickness to get the job done. Do we have evidence smoking guns? A few here and there but when our elections are so close, every little bit of fraud helps.

  16. DFVH5150 Liked This Post
  17. #64319
    Hot For Teacher
    jimmy812's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,977
    Posts Per Day
    1.81
    Last Online

    Today @ 11:01 AM
    Likes (Given)
    1247
    Likes (Received)
    1255
    Thanks (Given)
    1305
    Thanks (Received)
    657

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtableSupremely-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Oh I believe the Dems/Left cheated wholeheartedly. Both parties cheat every election. It was all set up for them. COVID/Mail in ballots etc. The Left is notorious for rigging elections in history. The most unpopular polarizing Republican president in history. Nixon is chuckling to himself.

    They were slick this time. Enough slickness to get the job done. Do we have evidence smoking guns? A few here and there but when our elections are so close, every little bit of fraud helps.
    So I guess they were able to put the right conservatives in place, RINO's I'm sure, in some of those swing states to help sway the election. And to have judges that Trump appointed throw cases out of court is quite impressive.

    If both sides do it, then it must all even out, right?

  18. #64320
    Take Your Whiskey Home
    DFVH5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.24.04
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    5,673
    Posts Per Day
    0.92
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Dreams
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 11:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    1554
    Likes (Received)
    507
    Thanks (Given)
    3549
    Thanks (Received)
    1392


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable50,000 VHL Life PointsSupremely-Liked

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    Your mind is made up, despite not having any proof of cheating. OK, to each their own, I guess.

    So, you're rationing out of spite? Evidence is no longer necessary because of what the left did to Trump?
    Evidently there is tons of proof which is why I posted the video. I guess we'll find out if it holds up in the Supreme Court.

    It's not just what they did to Trump, is how full of shit they are in general. Seeing is believing, and I constantly watch them talk in circles, avoid answering questions, perpetuating racism (word hardly even has meaning any more thanks to them), and ignore or downplay real things that happen (rioting, for example) to suit them. Yes, all/most politicians do that, but they've really been overdoing it. The left/Democrats/liberals in general I of course have no issues with. I share some of their views. It's how far left the elite and the media has become right now to a point where it's psychosis.

    That, along with all they've done during his administration is the reason is I believe with every fiber of my being that they cheated. Why would they stop being unscrupulous now when it matters the most after coming this far to eliminate Trump and trying all the things they tried? Hell, if I were them I'd cheat too.

    Could I be wrong? Obviously.
    Last edited by DFVH5150; 12.06.20 at 01:59 AM.
    Dave
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

    Stats:
    BECAME PSYCHO FAN: 12/91
    VAN HALEN W/DAVE: 9x
    VAN HALEN W/SAMMY: 8x
    VAN HALEN W/GARY: 5x
    CHICKENFOOT/THE CIRCLE: 9x
    DAVE SOLO: 14x
    SAMMY SOLO: 15x (W/MONTROSE 1x, @CABO WABO CANTINA 1x)
    GARY/EXTREME/TRIBE OF JUDAH/HURTSMILE: 7x
    MET: Sammy 1x, Dave almost 1x, Gary 2x

  19. MD 5150 Liked This Post
 

 

Similar Threads

  1. President Bush And Vice President Dick Cheney To Be Arrested Upon Visiting Vermont
    By chefcraig in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03.06.08, 04:39 PM
  2. Donald Fagen
    By VanHagar4Life in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05.01.06, 08:49 AM
  3. Donald Trump fires Chewbacca!
    By Wolfie3 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11.10.05, 08:13 AM
  4. Who runs this??Ray Daniels??
    By littleguitars in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10.06.01, 11:54 AM
  5. Australia mourns - Sir Donald Bradman dies, aged 92
    By Goo in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02.25.01, 11:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •