THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4069
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  3,638
Page 4069 of 4197 FirstFirst ... 306935693969401940594066406740684069407040714072407941194169 ... LastLast
Results 61,021 to 61,035 of 62946
    Eruption

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Today @ 07:25 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtablePadawan Praiser

Guess that was before all the store bought injections. Shame what she's become. Her and Tommy's son are on some MTV show. She was on it. Looks like a helium balloon that is starting to lose air, or a pumpkin that's been carved that is starting to rot.

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

ĎShe Canít Pull This Offí ó A Number Of Democratic Senators Slam Feinstein Ahead Of Supreme Court Nomination Hearings

Henry Rodgers
    September 23, 2020

A number of Democratic senators criticized California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, saying she not the right person to serve as the top Democrat on the Judiciary panel for the Supreme Court nomination hearings.

The Democratic Senators spoke on the condition of anonymity and heavily criticized Feinstein in an interview with Politico, saying she will hurt Democrats during the Judiciary panel for the next Supreme Court nominee. One of the Senators even said there is no way Feinstein could pull off leading the hearings for Democrats.

ďSheís not sure what sheís doing,Ē one Democratic senator said of Feinstein. ďIf you take a look at Kavanaugh, we may be short two senators because of that. And if this gets [messed] up, it may be the same result. I think it could impact a number of seats we can win.Ē

Another Democratic senator said, ďshe canít pull this off.Ē

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell gave a speech Monday remembering the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and said President Donald Trumpís Supreme Court nominee will receive a vote on the Senate floor.

In a floor speech, McConnell honored Ginsburg and her service on the court, mentioning the successes in her life before moving on to explain how he would like to proceed with the Supreme Court vacancy.

Feinstein will be responsible for leading the hearings for the Democrats and responded to the criticism.

ďAnd so itís difficult for me to see, I donít know what people expect,Ē Feinstein said to Politico. ďIíve been on the committee for a while. Iíve seen how the committee works and Iíve seen how other chairs on our side of the aisle work. I donít see, to be very blunt and honest, I donít see a big difference. Iím prepared, so thatís puzzling to me.Ē

Feinstein also said she knows the hearings will be a challenge but that she will do her best to lead Democrats.

ďLet me say this ó I know itís going to be a fight, I understand that.Ē Feinstein continued. ďI donít have a lot of tools to use, but Iím going to use what I have. We can try to delay and obstruct but they can run this process through. That doesnít mean that we wonít fight tooth and nail.Ē

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/23/d...urt-judiciary/
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Runnin' With The Devil
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserRookieWell-Liked5,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    [B] We can try to delay and obstruct...
    Pretty much what American politics has boiled down to.

4. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

10.20.20 @ 06:13 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Feinstein. China loves her, Biden, Sanders, Giggles, Spock hands and the Penguin/Joker.
    Just go for it!

6. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
    #vhlinksmatter
    Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 09:01 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

The White House

23m ∑

President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump pay their respects to Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020, as she lies in repose at the U.S. Supreme Court

Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Durham assumed parts of John Huber's Clinton Foundation review: source

Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions directed Huber in 2017 to look at the Clinton Foundation

Brooke Singman 9 mins ago

Aspects of U.S. Attorney John Huberís investigation into the Clinton Foundation have been assumed by U.S. Attorney John Durham as part of his review into the origins of the Russia probe, Fox News has learned.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dur...-review-source
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Eruption

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WACF
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Today @ 07:25 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    15,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da RoundtablePadawan Praiser

Since it hasn't been brought up here yet, but it's important to bring up Trump's transfer of power comments.

Once again it reveals the hypocrisy within the electorate. Had this been President Obama, Clinton, or some other democratic leader; there would be mass hysteria on the right. There's no doubt Carlson, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. would we calling for impeachment. OK, maybe some doubt, but it would be part of the conversation. So when Trump says something like this, he deservedly gets mass hysteria on the left. It may be a little different if it was one off hand comment, but this has been a repeated thing and demonstrates a pattern of behavior. One could argue that one off hand comment would be too much, I would agree. When right-minded folks dismiss this type of comment from Trump, the press had a duty to call it out and report on it.

So when the left-minded folks like Maddow, Cuomo, etc. discuss his comments from yesterday as concerning, that's because they are. His rhetoric gives the left so much ammo to talk about and if the shoe was on the other foot, the right would deservedly need to talk about it.

10. VH1986, Little Dreamer, Mean Streets Liked This Post
    Everybody Wants Some!!

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

Trump is not going to refuse to leave. Hillary Clinton, Pelosi, and all the usual suspects have been saying for over a year now that he wouldn't leave. Pelosi even mentioned using the military to remove him.

So he finally says he won't leave after all that stupidity because it gets a rise out of them, and he knows they will now outdo themselves with more ridiculous claims about him refusing to step down.

And again, it works like a charm.

12. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Today @ 08:38 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Trump is not going to refuse to leave. Hillary Clinton, Pelosi, and all the usual suspects have been saying for over a year now that he wouldn't leave. Pelosi even mentioned using the military to remove him.

So he finally says he won't leave after all that stupidity because it gets a rise out of them, and he knows they will now outdo themselves with more ridiculous claims about him refusing to step down.

And again, it works like a charm.
    Why does the President of the most powerful nation on Earth need to hint at not vacating the office, subverting democracy to get a rise out of anybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

14. VH1986, Mean Streets Liked This Post
    D.O.A.
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Today @ 01:41 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable75,000 VHL Life Points

Yep. He loves throwing that shit out there 'cause he knows idiots like Maddow and Cuomo will fill another news cycle or ten with their fear ramblings and conspiracies.
    The left are idiots. All of them, evidently.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

16. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 09:01 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Why does the President of the most powerful nation on Earth need to hint at not vacating the office, subverting democracy to get a rise out of anybody?

He's a troll. You should like him.

18. MF5150, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Today @ 08:38 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Yep. He loves throwing that shit out there 'cause he knows idiots like Maddow and Cuomo will fill another news cycle or ten with their fear ramblings and conspiracies.
    The left are idiots. All of them, evidently.
    Or maybe he does because he knows his flock will have the reaction you guys do and just think it means nothing.

I also didnít realize we had so many people here who personally know Trump and what his thought process is.

Last edited by MF5150; 09.24.20 at 01:15 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by Mama's Fool View Post
    Since it hasn't been brought up here yet, but it's important to bring up Trump's transfer of power comments.

Once again it reveals the hypocrisy within the electorate. Had this been President Obama, Clinton, or some other democratic leader; there would be mass hysteria on the right. There's no doubt Carlson, Limbaugh, Hannity, etc. would we calling for impeachment. OK, maybe some doubt, but it would be part of the conversation. So when Trump says something like this, he deservedly gets mass hysteria on the left. It may be a little different if it was one off hand comment, but this has been a repeated thing and demonstrates a pattern of behavior. One could argue that one off hand comment would be too much, I would agree. When right-minded folks dismiss this type of comment from Trump, the press had a duty to call it out and report on it.

So when the left-minded folks like Maddow, Cuomo, etc. discuss his comments from yesterday as concerning, that's because they are. His rhetoric gives the left so much ammo to talk about and if the shoe was on the other foot, the right would deservedly need to talk about it.
    The thing is, that's his appeal. For some reason, a lot of people on the right like him because "he irritates the left and makes liberal angry." For many it's even his main appeal. To me that's not why you vote for someone, but that's the sorry state we're in in 2020. A lot of negative energy going around, and very little positive.
    Little Dreamer

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

Today @ 08:49 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

The guy is a master troll. He has been trolling the left for 3 plus years. No, none of us are in his head but I think the evidence is pretty clear that he says things to get a rise out of the media.

Its called trolling and I would think at VH Links people here could recognize it for what it is.

22. BlindtotheWorld, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Hot For Teacher
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:05 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

‘She Can’t Pull This Off’ — A Number Of Democratic Senators Slam Feinstein Ahead Of Supreme Court Nomination Hearings

Henry Rodgers
    September 23, 2020

A number of Democratic senators criticized California Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein, saying she not the right person to serve as the top Democrat on the Judiciary panel for the Supreme Court nomination hearings.

The Democratic Senators spoke on the condition of anonymity and heavily criticized Feinstein in an interview with Politico, saying she will hurt Democrats during the Judiciary panel for the next Supreme Court nominee. One of the Senators even said there is no way Feinstein could pull off leading the hearings for Democrats.

“She’s not sure what she’s doing,” one Democratic senator said of Feinstein. “If you take a look at Kavanaugh, we may be short two senators because of that. And if this gets [messed] up, it may be the same result. I think it could impact a number of seats we can win.”

Another Democratic senator said, “she can’t pull this off.”

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell gave a speech Monday remembering the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and said President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee will receive a vote on the Senate floor.

In a floor speech, McConnell honored Ginsburg and her service on the court, mentioning the successes in her life before moving on to explain how he would like to proceed with the Supreme Court vacancy.

Feinstein will be responsible for leading the hearings for the Democrats and responded to the criticism.

“And so it’s difficult for me to see, I don’t know what people expect,” Feinstein said to Politico. “I’ve been on the committee for a while. I’ve seen how the committee works and I’ve seen how other chairs on our side of the aisle work. I don’t see, to be very blunt and honest, I don’t see a big difference. I’m prepared, so that’s puzzling to me.”

Feinstein also said she knows the hearings will be a challenge but that she will do her best to lead Democrats.

“Let me say this — I know it’s going to be a fight, I understand that.” Feinstein continued. “I don’t have a lot of tools to use, but I’m going to use what I have. We can try to delay and obstruct but they can run this process through. That doesn’t mean that we won’t fight tooth and nail.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/09/23/d...urt-judiciary/
    Senate's all about seniority, on both sides. Part of the tradition.
    Little Dreamer