THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4174
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  4,290
Page 4174 of 4274 FirstFirst ... 31743674407441244164417141724173417441754176417741844224 ... LastLast
Results 62,596 to 62,610 of 64106
    Mean Street

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Today @ 12:21 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    Rudy is a hell of ball player

Probably just adjusting his colostomy bag... but hey! have fun at the creepy old fuckers expense.

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life Points

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Probably just adjusting his colostomy bag... but hey! have fun at the creepy old fuckers expense.
    And that's why I stopped keeping my bag attached to my dick. Looks bad when adjusting

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Take Your Whiskey Home

Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 06:25 AM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Padawan PraiserWell-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsThee King

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    Rudy is a hell of ball player

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Never found the Borat stuff funny. I've tried to watch it - but just can't. Some of the stuff is smile worthy - but most of it is awkward, poking at peoples stupidity. If the character is fictional - and they're meant to be 'dumb' - sure, I'll laugh at that... but the rest of the stuff I see as kinda mean.

This said - I won't watch the new one.

Rudy has come out and said 'he was tucking in his shirt'...uh huh. I tuck my shirt in the shower regularly as well.

While I get that this was a gotcha moment, and certainly not something you want on film. The fact he would just come out with some nonsense statement like that is ridiculous. The fact that people will buy it is even worse.
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 10:06 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Either Rudy is telling the truth and he is just adjusting his clothes after taking the recording equipment off.

Or, he just got his freak on with a 24 year old.

Either way, why is it a problem?

What is the supposed scandal?
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

5. Number 47 Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Quote Originally Posted by KS 5150 View Post
    Fair enough. We will see what happens. Do you trust Trump to leave gracefully if he loses?
    You act like he is Julius Caesar. If you think the US military, at this point in time, will conduct a coup for Donald Trump, you are out of your mind.

Graceful and Donald Trump don't go together very well. He won't leave gracefully. He'll pout, and have a temper tantrum or 100, spew bile all over Twitter, and then in January of 2021, if he indeed loses the election, will leave the White House.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    what states are you willing to sell?
    Let's start with Quebec. No one likes the French speaking Canadians anyway.

8. Darrin Stephens Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    What the fuck has Rudy Giuliani become?

Giuliani then asks for her phone number and address. He lies back on the bed and has his hands in his pants.

Rudy Giuliani caught in hotel bedroom scene in new Borat film

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5771519

Rudy’s doing some damage control on Twitter too, it seems.

What a fucking weirdo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weirdo? Yes.

Scandal? No. Old men in politics having sex with young women? That's been going on forever. If Henry Kissinger can get more ass than Gene Simmons, you know power is an aphrodisiac.

10. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
    Soclal Media Manager
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    They’ve made it clear his tweets are official statements.

I’m trying to imagine Obama saying his Twitter account is official statements and then retweeting things like Reagan fucked boys while snorting coke and fingerbanging a cat, and Republicans saying, “Who cares about his tweets?”

This.

It is an official statement from the Office of the President. And a large percentage of his are either embarrassing, inaccurate, or both.

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Never found the Borat stuff funny. I've tried to watch it - but just can't. Some of the stuff is smile worthy - but most of it is awkward, poking at peoples stupidity. If the character is fictional - and they're meant to be 'dumb' - sure, I'll laugh at that... but the rest of the stuff I see as kinda mean.

This said - I won't watch the new one.

Rudy has come out and said 'he was tucking in his shirt'...uh huh. I tuck my shirt in the shower regularly as well.

While I get that this was a gotcha moment, and certainly not something you want on film. The fact he would just come out with some nonsense statement like that is ridiculous. The fact that people will buy it is even worse.

I have never been a fan of mean comedy. Even some of those pranks shows that Ashton Kutcher did were sometimes over the line. There was one with a very young Justin TImberlake where they had guys dressed as IRS agents raid his home. He sat on his front steps and cried. I did not find that episode funny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Either Rudy is telling the truth and he is just adjusting his clothes after taking the recording equipment off.

Or, he just got his freak on with a 24 year old.

Either way, why is it a problem?

What is the supposed scandal?
    He's not married. There was nothing that was not consensual. Yeah it was an embarrassing position to put oneself in. But what is the point of just trying to make someone feel bad just for the hell of it? If you are saying that you are doing this as some kind of retribution for the Trump administrations pettiness and mean spirit, doesn't this make you just as bad?

I never understood those people who would say or do something mean in a public place to try to make Kellyanne Conway or Sarah Huckabee feel bad. You can't really make people like this feel bad, you just fuel them, but you make the people around them feel bad.

Gird your loins
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:11 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    The Dems politicians don't need Twitter. They have CNN, MSNBC and the rest of them.

These people (the Dems) have made it really clear they despise anyone that doesn't vote for them. Hillary made that clear 4 years ago. You don't think Obama and Biden think the same? lol give me a break.

"You don't vote for me, you ain't black!".

Why am I supposed to give a shit about what Trump says about Obama or McCain on twitter? These people would have nothing but contempt for me and I know it.

Which is fine, but I sure as fuck am not voting for a party that allowed riots to continue unabated because of what Trump said on twitter.
    Dems don't need twitter? Are you trying to say that the President of the United States does not have a platform on which he can get his message out? I mean come on, He can step out into the Rose Garden anytime he wants and shut down the entire networks who will break into their shows to cover it and if he doesn't want that there are the press briefings.......oh OK,never mind about that one. Trump likes twitter because he is an undisciplined and impulsive person and twitter enables that.

as for Dems hating anyone who doesn't vote for them, think about how Trump has treated California during their recent emergencies. Trump has literally called people who didn't vote for him his "enemies"
    Last edited by Daisy Hill; 10.22.20 at 09:07 AM.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 08:21 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

Weirdo? Yes.

Scandal? No. Old men in politics having sex with young women? That's been going on forever. If Henry Kissinger can get more ass than Gene Simmons, you know power is an aphrodisiac.
    Yeah, I don’t think the article said scandal. If it did I missed it.

But definitely not a scandal. He’s just a fucking creep and it’s hilarious to see.

My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Weirdo? Yes.

Whats comical is the same people condemning Rudy are the same people who would always support Bill Clinton.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Yeah, I don’t think the article said scandal. If it did I missed it.

But definitely not a scandal. He’s just a fucking creep and it’s hilarious to see.

Hang 'Em High
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    I have never been a fan of mean comedy. Even some of those pranks shows that Ashton Kutcher did were sometimes over the line. There was one with a very young Justin TImberlake where they had guys dressed as IRS agents raid his home. He sat on his front steps and cried. I did not find that episode funny at all.

He's not married. There was nothing that was not consensual. Yeah it was an embarrassing position to put oneself in. But what is the point of just trying to make someone feel bad just for the hell of it? If you are saying that you are doing this as some kind of retribution for the Trump administrations pettiness and mean spirit, doesn't this make you just as bad?

I never understood those people who would say or do something mean in a public place to try to make Kellyanne Conway or Sarah Huckabee feel bad. You can't really make people like this feel bad, you just fuel them, but you make the people around them feel bad.

Yep, you can't resist taking potshots at people like Kellyanne or Sarah. Newsflash, this shit has been going on in politics, on BOTH sides, long before the Trump Administration.

Forum Frontman
    Posts Per Day
    Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Donor

Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    Downloader Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Whats comical is the same people condemning Rudy are the same people who would always support Bill Clinton.
    I give bill credit because he was the ultimate poon hound.

Gotta admire his tenacity.

And he was a pretty decent president. In spite of the whole osama bin laden thing.