THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY - Page 4078
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  3,366
Page 4078 of 4165 FirstFirst ... 30783578397840284068407540764077407840794080408140884128 ... LastLast
Results 61,156 to 61,170 of 62473
  1. #61156
    Mean Street
    I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    47,602
    Posts Per Day
    6.58
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2051
    Likes (Received)
    1696
    Thanks (Given)
    21678
    Thanks (Received)
    25222


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable350,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    Because it is 2020 not 1950
    Do God's commandments change according to our calendar?
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  2. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
  3. #61157
    Mean Street
    I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    47,602
    Posts Per Day
    6.58
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2051
    Likes (Received)
    1696
    Thanks (Given)
    21678
    Thanks (Received)
    25222


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable350,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    So which state, in our good ole US of A, is left of Canada on ANYTHING, Mike? I'd really like to know. Like which state here, a Canadian visiting would be like "DAYUM, those 'Mericans are really RADICALS!!!"
    Because right now what I'm seeing is people saying "look at the evil left, dreaming of doing X and Y." But there are several states where the left is in power. And this "nightmare scenario" some people talk about is nowhere to be seen. Time to call out conservative propaganda for what it is, a big bunch of baloney not supported by facts, designed to create fear and scare people.
    Yeah, because the liberals certainly never engage in propaganda ...
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  4. JUNGLE DRUMMER, bklynboy68 Liked This Post
  5. #61158
    Hang 'Em High
    MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    32
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,961
    Posts Per Day
    3.17
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 05:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    335
    Likes (Received)
    310
    Thanks (Given)
    1201
    Thanks (Received)
    1150

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    Do God's commandments change according to our calendar?
    Have you ever fantasized about other women or other peopleís stuff?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  6. #61159
    Mean Street
    I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    47,602
    Posts Per Day
    6.58
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2051
    Likes (Received)
    1696
    Thanks (Given)
    21678
    Thanks (Received)
    25222


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable350,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Have you ever fantasized about other women or other people’s stuff?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course I have. Is that the same thing as killing an innocent life because somebody was too lazy to practice birth control?
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  7. JUNGLE DRUMMER, bklynboy68 Liked This Post
  8. #61160
    Hang 'Em High
    MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    32
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,961
    Posts Per Day
    3.17
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 05:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    335
    Likes (Received)
    310
    Thanks (Given)
    1201
    Thanks (Received)
    1150

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    Of course I have.
    So, some are more negotiable than others.

    Cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    Is that the same thing as killing an innocent life because somebody was too lazy to practice birth control?
    Some people take all necessary precautions and still get pregnant. It happens.

    You think that 18 year year old should suck it up, push it out and live with her drunken consequences that fateful night with the dumb as fuck high school QB she has no interest in seeing again.

    I think the young lady should have a choice.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MF5150; 09.26.20 at 09:21 PM.
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  9. #61161
    Mean Street
    I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    47,602
    Posts Per Day
    6.58
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2051
    Likes (Received)
    1696
    Thanks (Given)
    21678
    Thanks (Received)
    25222


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable350,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    So, some are more negotiable than others.

    Cool.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Again, are you comparing somebody fantasizing about another woman or a car to killing an innocent human being?
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  10. JUNGLE DRUMMER, bklynboy68 Liked This Post
  11. #61162
    Hang 'Em High
    MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    32
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,961
    Posts Per Day
    3.17
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 05:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    335
    Likes (Received)
    310
    Thanks (Given)
    1201
    Thanks (Received)
    1150

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    Again, are you comparing somebody fantasizing about another woman or a car to killing an innocent human being?
    Arenít each of Godís commandments of equal importance?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  12. #61163
    Mean Street
    I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    47,602
    Posts Per Day
    6.58
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2051
    Likes (Received)
    1696
    Thanks (Given)
    21678
    Thanks (Received)
    25222


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Knight Of Da Roundtable350,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MVP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Aren’t each of God’s commandments of equal importance?

    Or is the 1-10 thing more of a rank?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In the words of Joe Biden, "Come on, man!"

    Are you being intentionally obtuse? Is stealing a loaf of bread or refusing to obey your mom's request to clean your room equal to killing somebody?
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  13. JUNGLE DRUMMER, bklynboy68 Liked This Post
  14. #61164
    Hang 'Em High
    MF5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.05.04
    Age
    32
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,961
    Posts Per Day
    3.17
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 05:32 PM
    Likes (Given)
    335
    Likes (Received)
    310
    Thanks (Given)
    1201
    Thanks (Received)
    1150

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserWell-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    In the words of Joe Biden, "Come on, man!"

    Are you being intentionally obtuse? Is stealing a loaf of bread or refusing to obey your mom's request to clean your room equal to killing somebody?
    You can’t explain the hypocrisy of your argument with respect to the years on the calendar or the fact that you value certain commandments over others, so you deflect. Cool. Kinda surprising considering you’re a practicing Christian, but cool.


    Is coveting thy neighbour’s wife the same as killing somebody? No. No of course it’s not.


    Is a young woman making a decision about her reproductive organs and the rest of her life with respect to the outcome of one night that she didn’t expect, the same as me taking a knife and slitting your throat because you’ve been looking at my wife and my car kinda funny?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My man, when you are fantasizing, don't go for attainable, you can get attainable at the local Applebee's. - Dave's Dreidel

  15. #61165
    Hang 'Em High

    Join Date
    06.05.03
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,319
    Posts Per Day
    3.04
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 06:33 PM
    Likes (Given)
    142
    Likes (Received)
    308
    Thanks (Given)
    1306
    Thanks (Received)
    4442

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!75,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

    Thing is, SCOTUS is rarely out front on an issue. It goes as the people go, especially on the big issues.

    Thatís one reason why Presidents donít matter as far as Roe and picks go. The courts have basically been pretty consistent in upholding precedent.

    Now, Roe is a bad decision in that itís one of the most convoluted, and itís clear the outcome was decided before the reasoning. Souter, Kennedy, OíConnor, were vocal in critiquing it, yet all upheld the precedent. Thatís just one example of the President and picks not mattering, federally. The precedent has been upheld even by justices who donít like it.

    But the key here is that we think of abortion as binary with a few exceptions, but for Americans it really is a spectrum, and there was recently an in depth study on this. And on that spectrum, most donít like it. The average person considers more than the fetus, like access to contraception, and the circumstances of the family. Ultimately, itís not a desired outcome for most people.

    Which is probably why, after an initial spoke post-Roe, the abortion rate is below 1973 levels, and that drop is even true per pregnancy, which means itís declined faster than the birth rate.

    As Brook said, the ďfightĒ actually is is at the state level, for both sides. Thatís where the action has been.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
  17. #61166
    Hang 'Em High
    JUNGLE DRUMMER's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.20.07
    Age
    46
    Posts
    17,758
    Posts Per Day
    3.60
    Favorite VH Album

    WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    3662
    Likes (Received)
    1156
    Thanks (Given)
    48590
    Thanks (Received)
    14288

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The VHLinks Forum MAP (Most Active Poster)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    In the words of Joe Biden, "Come on, man!"

    Are you being intentionally obtuse? Is stealing a loaf of bread or refusing to obey your mom's request to clean your room equal to killing somebody?
    Of course he is, because he's just that kind of ignorant punk.

  18. bklynboy68 Liked This Post
  19. #61167
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    46
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    46,762
    Posts Per Day
    8.79
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Today @ 02:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    324
    Likes (Received)
    1045
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    So which state, in our good ole US of A, is left of Canada on ANYTHING, Mike? I'd really like to know. Like which state here, a Canadian visiting would be like "DAYUM, those 'Mericans are really RADICALS!!!"
    Because right now what I'm seeing is people saying "look at the evil left, dreaming of doing X and Y." But there are several states where the left is in power. And this "nightmare scenario" some people talk about is nowhere to be seen. Time to call out conservative propaganda for what it is, a big bunch of baloney not supported by facts, designed to create fear and scare people.
    On the issue of abortion, what the Democrats have signed off on is left of Canada. I cant go state by state to note what each law is.

    I can assure you that no provincial government would allow a band of losers to take over a major city block and deem it another city like they did in Seattle.

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by It's Mike; 09.27.20 at 06:23 AM.

  20. bklynboy68, edwardv, JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
  21. #61168
    Forum Frontman
    It's Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.26.06
    Age
    46
    Location
    Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    46,762
    Posts Per Day
    8.79
    Favorite VH Album

    like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

    Today @ 02:46 AM
    Likes (Given)
    324
    Likes (Received)
    1045
    Thanks (Given)
    2505
    Thanks (Received)
    12631

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard
    Awards:
    The Energizer Bunny

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post
    Arenít each of Godís commandments of equal importance?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That Jesus dude actually spoke on this issue.

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

  22. edwardv, bklynboy68 Liked This Post
  23. #61169
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    01.10.12
    Posts
    35,555
    Posts Per Day
    11.09
    Favorite VH Album

    The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

    10.12.20 @ 06:22 PM
    Likes (Given)
    2194
    Likes (Received)
    2108
    Thanks (Given)
    22621
    Thanks (Received)
    19663

    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!250,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    That Jesus dude actually spoke on this issue.

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, ain’t that something?

    The sanctity of life is all over that book too.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

    "But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

    "Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

    'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

    "I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

    "My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

    "But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

  24. JUNGLE DRUMMER Liked This Post
  25. #61170
    Gird your loins
    Daisy Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.17.08
    Age
    60
    Location
    Goose Poop, Ohio
    Posts
    16,439
    Posts Per Day
    3.60
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    Yesterday @ 07:26 PM
    Likes (Given)
    377
    Likes (Received)
    260
    Thanks (Given)
    3115
    Thanks (Received)
    3248


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Pic PosterMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!100,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    Do God's commandments change according to our calendar?

    You were not asking about God, you were asking about my beliefs concerning the Pope and making a big assumption when doing so

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. President Bush And Vice President Dick Cheney To Be Arrested Upon Visiting Vermont
    By chefcraig in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03.06.08, 03:39 PM
  2. Donald Fagen
    By VanHagar4Life in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05.01.06, 07:49 AM
  3. Donald Trump fires Chewbacca!
    By Wolfie3 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11.10.05, 07:13 AM
  4. Who runs this??Ray Daniels??
    By littleguitars in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10.06.01, 10:54 AM
  5. Australia mourns - Sir Donald Bradman dies, aged 92
    By Goo in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02.25.01, 10:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •